One Eye Nightmare

By Red_Demon73

"I'm sorry but without quirk you can't be a hero" Who knew that such simple sounding words could become the... More

Prelude of darkness
First Step
Begining in Blood
Villainous meeting
Attack on USJ
Attack on USJ ( second part)
Attack on USJ (third part)
Attack on USJ (final and aftermath)
Massacre in Police Force
More Information, Hero Killer
Hosu City Attack
New Recruits
Summer Camp Invansion
Flesh vs Muscle
Dark Shadow rampage, vampire girl?
Target Aquired
Her Reason
Heating Up the Situation, All for One vs Allmight
Final Stage
Night of Horror

Heroes counterattack

2.3K 78 8
By Red_Demon73

Few hours earlier

"It's quite mysterious, isn't it?"

Shigaraki and the other villains finished watching the news on the television. On the main news channel, Nezu and other UA staff gave explanations about plans to strengthen security around the school and re-examined the campus crime prevention system. That was met with criticism from journalists.

"You see it right? Why are the heroes getting critized?"

"Their response is just a little slow! It's because it's their job to protect the students? Everyone makes a mistake or two. Heroes this day are under some strict standards huh? Bakugo?!"
Shigaraki asked Bakugo who was sitting in front of the league of villains, with his hands constrained.

"The moment that protecting people began to merit some compensation, heroes aren't heroes anymore. That Stain teaches!" Spinner said.

"The queerness of converting human life into money and other selfish pursuits.. and a society that codifies thinking into its rule.. citizens who criticize the loser who should instead be cheered on.. our battle is one of the questions. What is a hero ? What is justice? Is this society really just? We want each individual to think about these things. We intend to win this battle!" Declared Shigaraki.

Seeing Bakugo, who had been silent all along, Shigaraki was starting to run out of patience. He also thought of persuading Bakugo with a different approach.

"You also... don't you like being a winner?...Oi Dabi, remove his bindings." Shigaraki's orders.

"What, are you serious? This guy is going to go ballistic, you know?"

"It's okay, we have to treat him as equal. We're scouting him after all, besides..he should be able to tell the current situation that he has no possibility of winning against all of us here. Right, UA student?"

"...*sigh* What a drag, Twice free him," said Dabi, throwing the reins open to Twice.

"What?! Me?! No thanks!" Twice refused, even though he unlocked the binding afterward anyway.

"I apologize for taking such a forceful approach with you, however..please understand that we're not just a group of hoodlums endeavoring to perpetrate evil acts. We didn't just casually decide to abduct you. Everyone here has different circumstances but ..people.. rules.. heroes..we're all being shackled by them. You should be understa-" when Mr. Compress tried to explain their intentions, Shigaraki got up from his seat and then walked over to Bakugo. But before Mr. Compress was able to finish his sentence. Bakugo suddenly activated his quirk. Making an explosion in front of Shigaraki so that the hand covering his face was thrown.

"Shigaraki!" Twice shouted worriedly.

"..I stayed quite and listening to your blabering on and on! Idiots dont know how to summarize things so they go on forever. So basically you tell me that 'we make people hate us, so please join us' right!? Its pointless!" Said Bakugo, he then gave a victorious smug to the Villains in front of him.

"I will win after all! Just like Allmight who won every single one of his fights! You all can say what you want, but nothing can change my mind about that!"

Hearing Bakugo's words, Shigaraki was silent. He glanced at the severed hand that had fallen by his feet.

"...father.."

While all this was happening, the television reporting on the UA situation was still on. And there was shown Aizawa and Nezu who informed them that they were still carrying out an investigation with the local police which had been rearranged after the previous massacre incident.

"-..we will absolutely get our student back" Nezu said to reporters.

"Ha! You heard what he said! That's how its is! You damn shithead villain!" Roared Bakugo at Shigaraki.

'Such a large scale attack to that extent, only to end up with me. A single person, they're invested in me! To them, im an important person with value. Seeing that they after my 'heart', they definitely will not seriously try to kill me. So.. before they change their mind, at least im gonna kill two or three of them. Then bust my way out here!' thought Bakugo.

"I'm telling you, my combat authorization has not been revoked yet! You hear me?!"

"Oh my. What a clever boy!" Magneto said.

"Let's stab him!" Invite Toga while stroking her knife.

"No.. he's probably just an idiot" said Dabi.

"If that's really the case, he could at least pretend to be won over.. now he messed up," said Mr. Compress.

"Heh! I'm not a person who lies about things I don't want to do. I have no desire to stick around in this shithole." Bakugo said.

Shigaraki was still staring at the severed hand on the floor. He gave Bakugo a glare before grabbing the severed hand.

"Stay out of these guys.. this one..is an important piece" said Shigaraki, while attaching the severed hand back to his face.

"I just want you to hear me out. I though that maybe you could understand.."

"Hah! No change!"

"..then i got no more choice, the heroes say that they're carrying out an investigation.. so we don't have much time to leisurely persuade you. i guess this is the only way." Shigaraki looked to the side, towards a monitor that was on the table.

"..sensei, lend me your strength"

Monitored on the other side, All for One watched the entire incident in the bar. Glancing at the other monitors he saw how things were outside the bar as well as the building he was currently in. Smiling he gave Kurogiri his next order over the phone.

"Prepare the stage Kurogiri. The show will start soon"

"Understood, my lord" replied Kurogiri who had been watching the events in the bar silently.

###################################

"Why do I have to come in here and clean up the UA mess? I'm rather busy, you know?" Endeavor complained.

"That thing aside... we are still alumni, after all," said Jeanist.

"UA themselves can't call on the heroes right now. Please look at the big picture Endeavor." Detective Naomasa said while wearing his bulletproof vest.

"This incident could spell the end of hero society, so we have to use our every effort to resolve it."

"In the past, I was called to the office to correct Bakugo behavior. It's rare to find anybody as stubborn as that boy, maybe he's already stirring up a mess there right now." Jeanist said.

"You weren't able to change him huh?" Asked the Orca Gang.

"That stubborn boy was brimming with pride" Jeanist facepalm and said it with depression.

"Ragdoll was snatched away by their personality, I can't over look this matter." Tiger said

"Based on the tracking device created by one of student, we believe there are multiple hideouts in existence. From our investigations, we currently know the were about the kidnapping student. So we will invest our primary fighting power to prioritize the safety of these students. Ay the same time, we will take control of other locations that are believed to be hideouts. In doing so we cut off their path of retreat then catch the whole at once." Naomas said.

"Toshinori." Call Gran Torino.

"The reason you had someone like me to come out of retirement.."

"What do you mean 'someone like me', Gran Torino! If the situation is like this, HE will definitely also make a move." Allmight said.

"All for One" whispered Gran Torino.

When everything was ready, Detective Naomasa announced the start of a joint operation with a number of fully armed police units.

"This time is a battle of speed! Dont give villains time to do anything! The oress conference just now, we had principal Nezu cooperation to deceive those villains! Now its time for our counter attack! Lets turn the table! Heroes!"

Back inside the bar Bakugo was still trying to face Shigaraki in front of him. After hearing what Shigaraki said he uttered several insults.
"Sensei..? So you're not the boss here? What a joke! If you want me to listen to you, you can go shove it and die!"

"Tch, I've never met someone as bullheaded as you before. I'm actually impressed, but the play time is over. Kurogiri, Compress, put him back to sleep." Shigaraki's orders.

'Think..think! There must be a way or another. I want to blast my way out here with some heavypower, but that warp guy will definitely get in the way. I need something to distract them and make it to the door behind me.' thought Bakugo.

He was still brainstorming for something to attract the Villains attention when the door behind him was suddenly knocked on from the outside.

"Hello! Pizza delivery!~" a cheerful voice sounded from behind the door. The voice sounded familiar to the occupants of the bar, but they couldn't put their finger on it.

"Oh~ Pizza! Can i know whats the topping?" Twice asked, she walked towards the door. Meant to open the door for pizza delivery.

"The toppings is..." the voice behind the door answered, before then..

"SMASH!" Allmight appears, destroys the bar wall. Lots of debris flew around, forcing Magne, Mr Compress and Spinner who were the closest distance to have to jump backwards.

"What!?" Spinner shouted in disbelief.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki shouted. Kurogiri was just about to open his portal, but he lost quickly.

"Laquered! Chain prison!" Kamui wood activates his quirk, turning his hand into a creeping root which then binds all the villains there.

"Wood? You think some wood will-" Dabi tried to activate his quirk to burn the wood wrapped around his body, but before it could burn Gran Torino shot and then kicked the back of his head. Makes him unconscious.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, behave yourself and comply. It's for your own good." Gran Torino said.

"As expected from the young and talented Kamui Wood and the unasumming veteran of Gran Torino! You can't run away from League Of Villain! Why do you ask? Because we, Heroes are here!" Allmight shouted.

"All might..! That press conference, then the timing. It was all planned.?!" said Mr. Comores couldn't believe it.

"Mr. Tree guy, your bond is too tight! More pressure!" Twice complained.

"Nooooo!~" Toga cried.

"..this time around we won't be careless." The bar door opened, and then Edgeshot entered along with several police officers.

"The pizza delivery..its not just us. We got more skilled hero as Endeavor surrounding outside with the police. You got no way to go right now villain."

From outside the bar, smoke and dust were still coming out of the ruins of the walls, and under the building, a number of police officers had surrounded the area.

"Damn it Tsukauchi! Why did that america man get inside while im stuck out here!" Endeavor complained.

"If by any change they escape, your field of view is wider." Naomas said.

"What field of view!" Endeavor shouted.

Back inside the bar, Allmight gave his smile to Bakugo while giving a thumbs up.

"It must be scary..you did well to endure! Sorry to keep you waiting..its okay now boy!"

"I..IM NOT SCARED! IM FUCKING CALM, DAMN IT!" shouted Bakugo.

Shigaraki grunted in his bonds, looking at the heroes in front of him his mood was getting worse.

"Damn it, you all left me no choice. 'It's not just us' you say? Then the same way goes to us too. Kurogiri. Bring the nomu! Bring as many as you can!" Shigaraki shouted confidently, but he noticed that Kurogiri was not opening the portal.

"Why are you still silent?! Quickly get the nomus out!" Shigaraki shouted impatiently.

"..im sorry young master, but the nomu that should be at the designated location..arent there!"

"What?!"

"Hmmph! You, League of Villain underestimated us too much..this boy spirit..the diligent investigation of the police..and..OUR FURY!"

*Smash*

Elsewhere, the secondary team manages to destroy the building where the nomu is stored. Mountain Lady uses a truck as a weapon to bring down the entire building. Then the heroes secured all the nomu that were in the building. Best Jeanist tied up nomus with his fiber ties, Mountain Lady gripped nomu in her hands like a doll, Gang Orca beat up nomu who was still resisting, while Tiger secured the unconscious Ragdoll in his arms.

"Nomu storehouse..supression complete" said Jeanist.

"No more games! Its end right here, Shigaraki Tomura!" Allmight exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
10.4K 224 10
You are y/n yagi son of the no.1 hero All might you wanted to become a hero for the longest time but he Forbidden it this cause you to cut ties with...
5.7K 202 23
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
20.9K 660 8
Villain Deku Fanfiction! Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless child no more than 9 years old, has always admired heroes. Especially his idol, All Might. Thoug...