Marvel: Group Chat

By Soloextra7

*~Ding* [ Group Chat activated..., Administrator confirmed. Promoting the individual known as Rudra to Group... More

1. All Mighty Truck Kun
2. I am Rudra
3. Group Chat
4. First Dungeon Part1
5. First Dungeon Part 2
7. First dungeon {Part 3}
8. First dungeon {Ture monster}
9. 9. Chat with Old man
10. Gojo vs Rudra (To become better)
11. New Companion
12. New members
13. Hydra Plans
14. New Quests
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter. 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
22. A Fated Encounter
23. Harlem fight part 1
24. Harlem fight part 2
25. Harlem fight part 3
26. After The fight
27. Unexpected entry.
28. Unexpected events
29. Bolt Vs Surtr
Chapter 30 (Hellish Training)
32. Gojo, Rimuru, Tom & Jerry (Side story)
33. Attack on Hydra Part 1
34. Attack on Hydra part 2
35. How to treat Young masters.
36. Task master
37. X-Men and Bald guy
38. Annoying Scott.
39. Magic at Kamar Taj
40. A Deal with Childlike Idiot
41. Angry Bird
42. Phoenix Arc part-1

6. First Dungeon Part 3

1.2K 49 6
By Soloextra7

Rudra: what the hell

Jin: is that a tree?

Gojo: Yep, a tree.

They didn't expect this, a gigantic tree was in front of them. They were now in a space that was in the form of a half-dome as if a round sphere had been perfectly bisected. The wall was made out of huge square-cut stones, and water fell like a waterfall from the semicircular holes in the upper part of the wall. The water collected on the ground to form a blue lake, and two-thirds of the space was taken up by a blue lake. In the center of the lake, there was a large island.

The tree was planted on the island. It was so enormous that the roots that came out on the surface were the size of a normal tree. However, the most unique part of the tree was not its large size.

Gojo: that tree has a large amount of energy

Slime: yeah, almost like infinity energy.

Jin:  maybe it is the power source.

Rudra; but it looks beautiful.

Instead of green leaves, blue water droplets hung from the branches of the tree.  A tree with water elements.

Gojo: Yeah. I think we also found the boss of the dungeon

Slime: What?

Gojo pointed his finger at a specific place. He pointed towards the base of the tree where huge roots were exposed.

Jin: …What is that?

Jin-woo narrowed her eyes and stared at the place Gojo pointed to.

Slime: Is that a per…son?

[Eye of Gluttony]

The being looked like a woman with long hair, but Rudra shook his head.

Rudra: If we consider that as a person, we'll also have to treat goblins and Curses as humans. It's a parasite.

The being's top part was a human—and quite a beautiful woman at that, but the lower part was completely different. Nauseating-looking clumps of meat wriggled from the bottom part of its waist.

Yet, that was not the important part. The problem was that the creature was attached to the tree roots as if its lower body was sucking out nutrients from the tree like a parasite. This sight did not seem like a very good omen.

??? : Fufufu! Your words are too harsh.

An unfamiliar voice rang through the space they were in. The monster attached to the tree opened its mouth. Even though they were far away from the tree, they had no difficulty hearing its voice.

Rudra: Is that so? I thought it was quite an appropriate comparison.

Even while responding naturally, Rudra was ready to use his hidden abilities.

??? : I'm not sure. What do you talking about?

The creature smiled. It was an irritating smile that didn't show even a sprinkle of courtesy.

Rudra: Is your head lacking or did you not understand my question? Ah, did you not understand my question because your head is lacking?

Slime/Gojo: Hahahahaha

At Rudra's sarcastic remarks, the creature's snide smile disappeared. But again she smiled and said.

??? : kids these days don't have manners!

She ignored Rudra.

Gojo: Then talk to me, I'm not a kid.

Slime: Me too. I am also not a kid.

She then saw a handsome man and a... Talking Slime.

(*Both Rudra and Jin-woo look average because their bodies still didn't develop)

??? :  I like your skin, I want it. And I also want that talking slime.

Slime was scared and jumped on Rudra's head.

Slime: I won't be delicious, lady.

Gojo: haha, no one can touch me without my permission, especially a slut like you is out of the room.

The smile on her face disappeared.

Rudra: Let's not waste time. Hey, bitch gave us the Spirit core and leave that tree.

Everyone staring at the creature with their guard up looked.

Gojo: Yeah, I want to eat sweets so kindly give that to us. 

Slime gave a deadpan look at him.

The creature's face was distorted.

Rudra: Is the Japanese star command not good enough? Do you need the Korean Star command too?

Rudra grabbed Jinwoo by the shoulders and pushed him forward. With a stunned expression on his face, Jinwoo couldn't resist Rudra's push and came forward.

??? : I was just playing around with you a bit, but you've forgotten your sense of worth and blabber!

Its voice was harsh now, and its lower body squirmed. It wasn't a pleasant sight to see a grotesque lump of meat move.

Rudra: Haha, is that your true personality? Your disgusting personality matches your appearance.

Rudra Rinkaku came out and pointed her so that he was prepared to enter the battle at any moment. However, he didn't intend to attack immediately. Not only was he unaware of his opponent's abilities, and she didn't use her cards yet.

There were many methods to make her use her hidden cards, but Rudra decided to use a more direct method. By making her angry.

The creature's face distorted even more harshly. It was responding especially aggressively to the statement.

At that moment, Rudra saw something strange. The creature wasn't wearing clothes and its upper body was exposed. The bare skin on display on its left arm twitched for a moment. It didn't seem like it had moved it consciously, nor was it a muscle spasm. It almost seemed like that area of the arm had its mind and moved according to its own will.

Blink!

It was an extremely slight change, but Rudra could see it. A tiny eye pierced through the skin and popped out. The surrounding fat blanketed it instantly, but Rudra saw an eyeball.

Its eyes flashed open, and the snide smile it had at the beginning of their meeting disappeared without a trace. It wiggled its bottom widely. The blood vessels or what could also be nerves popped irregularly on its pink skin and enlarged.

Rumble! The space shook. The water droplets hanging on the tree dropped one by one. The droplets on the surface of the earth gathered and wiggled like slime and transformed into human shape. They were the monsters that Rudra and his comrades had fought.

'I see. That's how they are made.' Gojo thought.

The monsters dipped their feet into the lake. In an instant, the monster's bodies disappeared into the lake like they were getting blown away. Simultaneously, monsters shot out from the nearest lakeshore to Rudra and his friends.

'It seems like they can pretty much teleport inside the water.' Rudra thought

Monsters began to overfill the lakeshore, each holding individual weapons.

??? : I thought of letting the rest of you two go if you give me that man and slime, but I changed my mind. If you want to die that much, I will let you.

Slime: Dude you pissed her.

He said to Rudra.

Will she reveal her card now?

As if to answer his thoughts, a thundering noise rang from above.

And in the next second, something massive came crashing from the sky…

Then they saw a Knight in front of them, clad in a black full-body armor toned with red and black with a dark mantle that has a starry appearance looking like the night sky. This knight had a yellow core in his chest. It is a Puppet made of Adamantium and That monster is controlling it. This knight had a Sword in his hand. it is made of Vibranium and it had strange Runes on it.

Then Rudra saw the knight's sword and was shocked at the details of it.

Rudra: Gojo that gatekeeper is stronger than her. The weapon in his hand can neutralize any type of energy and it is made of Vibranium. The armor is made of Adamantium. Normal energy attacks won't work on him. His weakness is his core.

Then Gojo smiled and removed his sunglasses and kept them in his inventory.

Gojo: Guys I will take care of him.

Then Gojo disappeared and appeared in the air far from them.

The knight sensed him and jumped towards him. Gojo was surprised and again disappeared and the knight followed him. Just like that, he took the knight far from them.

??? : all of you will die here.

Crasssssh! The lake shook and strong waves appeared. The water rose like a tsunami and hit the land where Rudra and his companions stood.

'The location is not good.'

Anyone could see that their opponent's specialty was water. Thus, in a location full of water, they would be at a disadvantage. Rudra saw the door shut close by itself.

??? : Do you think I'll let you escape?

Rudra: who said we will escape from a weakling like you?

Rudra jumped forward and swung Rinkaku at the monsters closest to them. The monsters that were struck by Rinkaku lost shape.

However, there were a lot more monsters that came up from the lake's surface than the number of monsters Rudra defeated. The tree continued to form and drop water droplets from its branches.

'So many of them!' Jin-woo thought.

Rudra needed to directly kill that creature.

Rudra: Rim-... Slime! Ice!

Slime understood Rudra's words and immediately cast magic. A big magic circle appeared in front of him. The creature's attack officially began as the lake approached them. Jin-woo fused mana into Sword and scattered his attack from it.

[Black lighting]

Black lighting came from his sword and attacked all monsters near them. But he saw the water.

Crash! The water that looked as if it was about to completely sweep them shattered and bounced back. It was an enormous amount of force. However, even though they escaped being swept by the lake, the danger wasn't over yet.

Swish! Swish!

From the puddle of water on the ground, a monster sprouted out. At the same time, an enormous whirlwind came out of the lake.

Rudra throws 2 Grenades to stop the whirlwind and water.

Crassssh! Boom boom

The whirlwind bent its back and came sweeping over Rudra and his friends.

Slime's magic cast ended. A huge amount of mana came from the circle and for a moment, the world stopped. The countless number of monsters that were increasingly pressuring Rudra and his friends, the whirlwinds that continuously tried to pierce them, and the waves pushing forward with great intensity were all frozen. The power was so great that even the broken rocks were frozen. They were shocked by the icy world that slime had created.

However, Rudra was different. Rudra had been waiting for this exact moment.

Tap! He jumped to the forefront. He avoided the monsters that had turned into ice statues and jumped over the waves soaring above the air and the lake with frozen currents. In an instant, Rudra reached the island with the tree. He saw that some of the tree roots were frozen along with their enemy. Rudra did not hesitate. He climbed on top of the tree root the creature was attached to, raised 2 of his Rinkaku in the air, and brought it down.

Crash! An enormous explosion rang in the air. Bits of ice scattered all around their surroundings. The blue light reflected on the ice pieces of the tree, or more specifically, the water droplets on the tree branches, sparkled and looked extremely beautiful. However, even though Rudra was in the midst of this beautiful, sparkling light, he couldn't enjoy the sight at all.

Two hands were blocking his 2 Rinkaku; it was not a normal hand. The hand had eight fingers with sharp nails. Moreover, sharp nails also came out in places that nails would normally never come out from—the palms and back of the hand. The skin of the hand was rough and uneven as if clumps of dirt were haphazardly attached, and this disgusting skin went past its hand and to its arm. The owner of the arm was the creature that Rudra tried to attack.

The arm had come out by penetrating through its face.

Flash! Eyeballs suddenly sprouted out from the arm and they all glared at Rudra.

Rudra: If you have eyeballs everywhere on your body, you must see all sorts of hellish sights.

As Rudra mocked the creature, a mouth appeared on its arm. It spoke at the same time.

??? : At least I'll be able to see your death!

Crash! All the ice attached to the creature's skin cracked and scattered away.

***
Note A/N: Thank you for giving your support for This novel. I will try my best to improve this story. Just support with your power stones.

And About harem, you guys are asking harem so I thought about it and decided.  That I changed my no-harem and Mc will get TWO women. That's it I am not going to change this. Mc is not a pervert who wants to fuck every beautiful woman and I feel weird to write that type of story.

And To tell u the truth I am not good at writing romance or harem stories.

For now, I want my story and MC journey to be remembered as a good story and character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 41
Midoriya added all of the UA teaching staff members, his classmates, other classes students, the league of villains, plus Chiaki into a group chat. C...
169K 3.5K 29
16+ U get added to a gc and shit happens 😀 Texting-AU mostly i don't own Haikyuu! this is kinda cringe in the beginning i'm sorry but the chapters...
30.2K 898 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
38.3K 1.2K 28
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...