Hard Edges || Mandalorian X R...

By miss_arkhee

"Razor Crest, hey? Didn't know any of these still flew" you joke, trying to ease the mounting tension in the... More

Prologue
|1| The Incident
|2| All Fun and Games
|3| Tell me.
|4| Hard Edges
|5| Chocolate
|6| Another Gift
|7| A good idea
|8| The Best Secret
|9| Mine.
| 10 | Look at Me.
| 11 | Din
|12| Red
|13| Help
| 15 | A Dress and a Sitter
| 16 | Bait
| 17 | Ruined
| 18 | Seeing
| 19 | Knowing
|20| Creed.

|14| Feel Better

728 29 1
By miss_arkhee

"Good." He growls, as he grabs your hand and pulls you to the floor.

You squeal as you try to catch yourself, "Din - Din you were just stabbed! What are you doing?"

"Not the first time, likely not the last."  he says, tugging your clothes off. "Though at least this time, you can make me feel better."

"Ya?" You press a hand into his chest, stoping his advance and setting him back on his elbows. "Big strong Mando needs someone to kiss his booboos? Is that it?"

"Whatever it takes." He glides his fingers over your lips, stirring coals in your core. You gently nip at them, and then shimmy down to place kisses along his neck, chest and then down along his side to his new scar - smiling into his skin at you feel his body tense under you.

"Better?" you flutter your eyes up at him.

"Infinitely."

"Let's see - where else?" You begin to drift downwards, running your lips along his waistband as you unbuckle his pants. "How about here?" He makes a deep grumble sound as you meet his gaze and wrap your hand around his cock, slowly pulling up his length. "Does that feel better?"

"Much better."

You smile up at him while placing soft kisses down his shaft, then you run your flat tongue all the way back to the top. The sound he makes gives you butterflies between your legs.

He brings his hand to your cheek as you take him into your mouth. His fingers close hard on your jaw as you feel him hit the back of your throat and look up at him.

"Fuck." He growls, "You look beautiful with my cock in your mouth."

You hum a response and begin bobbing up and down, taking pleasure in the way his head tips back and his thighs flex with each movement. He slides his hand to the back of your neck supporting you as you continue in your rhythm. You slip a hand down between your legs to help ease the pressure building there. It does not go unnoticed as you see him tilt his head to watch and his hips jump into you as he sees your fingers slip in-between your folds.

"Stars— you're a- - a dirty girl." His grip tightens on your neck and you nod your approval at him so he starts to gently guide you up and down pushing him deeper and you give a little moan in response as you rub circles on your aching clit. "Yeah. That's— a—good— fuck— a good girl." He gently presses and you follow it down until you start to gag a little and wetness pricks the corners of your eyes. The intrusion sends ripples down to your core and tugs at the muscles there. He holds you there for a second before pulling your mouth off him a string of saliva unceremoniously falling from your mouth as air floods back into you with a gasp.

"Fuck." He grits his teeth. "You like that?"

You smile and nod.

"You like when I fuck that pretty mouth of yours?"

You nod again.

"Say it."

"I like it." You whine, squirming your body under his gaze.

He guides you back down again, this time holding you still while he slowly bucks his hips into you. Until you start to strain to keep up and he pulls you off him again. When you try to go back he pulls up on your neck, lifting you back up to eye level with him and you stare at him - the both of you panting with need. His hands move to your thighs and he keeps pulling you up and he lowers his back to the floor.

You let out a confused giggle. "Din - what?" As he drags you up, straddling his chest until you feel the cool steel against the heat between your legs. Your checks flush when you realize. You tip your head to the ceiling and raise up just a little.

Then just as casual as if he was taking a sip of water again, he tilts his head and with one hand his lifts his helmet just enough and the other he grabs your ass and pulls you forward and down onto him. A shocked squeal escapes you he starts to worship you with his mouth. His tongue exploring and tasting every fold, lapping and sucking at your clit. You try to grasp for anything to steady yourself as he devours you, you find the cool steel of his helmet and lean your hands on it trying to keep yourself up - but he grabs your legs and pulls you down onto him. He places both hands on your hips and starts rocking you back and forth across his tongue, the edges of his helmet digging into your thighs and tapping on the top of your clit with each thrust. It's all so much at at once - you being to fall forward and catch yourself on his forearms, your legs starting to shake. This only spurs him on and he pulls you down harder still, and rocks you faster. "Din! Fu—- Din! I - I'm gonna—"

He just rumbles a "mmhmm" into your push and the extra vibrations of it send your orgasm hurling towards you. As your hips begin to buck and waves start crashing into you he pulls you even harder onto him and takes your clit into his mouth sucking hard and your orgasm hits like a freighter. You shake and convulse, mumbling obscenities and digging your fingers into his arms as he continues to lap at your pussy, as you cum in his mouth. He slows pace as you start to come down from your high, your eyes flutter open and your head slumps down and once again in the dark you catch a tiny glimpse of stubbly jaw as he lets you sit back onto his chest while pulling his helmet back down. The impropriety of it all - the way you just rode his face, and then seen a tiny piece of it - pulls at you.

Din starts to lift his upper body up off the floor again and you slide back down until he is sitting upright with you in his lap. Once again his hands find your hips and he very slowly begins rolling them, his cock twitching and jumping as your pussy slicks it wet.

"You want this now?" He asks, voice low and dark.

You smile and nod in your blissful haze, grinding down on him.

He slaps your ass and you smile down at him. "Yes." You squeal.

"Yes, what?" You can hear the smile in his voice.

"Yes I want your cock." You roll your hips in a circle. "I want to ride it. I want to make you feel so good."

"That's my good girl." He lifts you up and places himself at your entrance. "Such a good little slut." He growls as he pulls you down onto him, stretching and filling as you sink all the way down. "Fuck, y/n, you feel amazing." He whispers into your ear.

You put your hands on his shoulders as he wraps his arms around your waist and you begin slowly pulling yourself up and down. You stare into his visor, eyebrows knitting in pleasure, your mouth falling open slightly as each downward motion pushes into your g-spot making you more and more needy - but his arms lock you in and force you to go slow. "That's it my sweet girl." His voice cracking ever so slightly as his breath starts to become ragged. "You just take this cock nice and slow. Let me feel this perfect pussy." You whine and moan at his words, clamping down on him and pushing down harder, deeper. "Fuck yes y/n. Just— like— that."

He starts pulling you forward as you come down, brushing your clit against his pelvic bone, and pushing harder into that spot inside. Still he holds you into this languish slow pace, just pulling you down harder as your breaths become more and more ragged. With each motion the pressure builds and spread from your core until you feel it all the way in your ears and it feels like you are going to burst. Still he keeps you in this vice-like grip, delaying your release, prolonging the pleasure. Your hearing becomes muffled and you can barely hear him praising you over and over, and your eyes begin to blur with tears at the sheer intensity of it all as you continue to drag up and down.

"You want to make me cum?" he asks, panting and urgent. "Ok my perfect girl. Let me feel you - fuck - let me feel you cum on my cock and I'll - nggh fuck - and I'll fill you with mine."

He finally losens his grip allowing you to move more. He drags his hands down until this grip is locked on your ass and he begins to rock you back and forth instead of up and down. The change in sensation rocks you to your core and pulls a ragged moan from deep in your chest. "That's it, cum for me." Din orders as he moves you faster and you come completely undone. Every nerve in your body is set ablaze, as you feel your pussy flood over him. Burying your head into his shoulder, your whole body begins to shake as he locks his arms around your waist again and starts thrusting up into you wildly through your release. "Such a good girl for me." His thrusts stutter and become slower and more forceful. He curses and moans your name through his teeth as you feel him explode into you as he pulls you down hard onto him.

You sit together entwined as you both catch your breath, his hands slowly rubbing and caressing your body. He chuckles lightly, and you sit up to look at him, arching your brows at him. "I should get stabbed more often." You snort trying to stop a laugh, and he throws his head back laughing at you. "Come on," he taps you on the thigh, "let's get cleaned up." You dramatically heave your way off him and up to your feet, still chuckling a bit. You stop when you see him strain and stifle a grunt as he gets up, a hand over his ribs.

He lets out a heavy sigh, "It's fine. Let's go." playfully pushing you towards the fresher.

You stand under the water, eyes closed tight as he washes you and kisses your skin, rubbing your sore muscles. You hold on to every moment, trying to let it wash away the fear of the day. "How do you think he did it?" Your voice doesn't even sound like your own. You don't even realize you are asking until the words are already out. Din doesn't say anything. "The baby, I mean. Floating a ball - that's one thing, and it's crazy enough." You take a deep breath. "Din... I thought you were going to die."

He stops. He says nothing but places a kiss on your shoulder.

"Din... what is he?"

He takes a deep breath. And whispers into your skin, "a Jedi"

"A Jedi? Jedi aren't real... are they?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.2K 22
din djarin x reader COMPLETED ---------- you're a force-sensitive doctor who offers aid to remote villages on planets unheard of. one day, you encoun...
10.9K 339 57
A Darth Vader Romance Kat I am no one. A shadow. Insignificant. Or at least, that's what I was taught to be. I could not have predicted that it was...
149K 5K 35
🪐⭐️💥🥀 - "there was a feeling of inevitability when i met you. the sense that we would be together; that there would be a moment when you wou...
Moon Dust By

Fanfiction

608 12 6
You want more from him, everything really.. Sum; You need transport to escape your planet and your clan. Although the man in beskar don't do this kin...