The Other Side

-QveenMe- által

Being born and raised from the other side meant that no matter who were you were automatically an opp. You di... Több

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Rags to Riches Sequel ⚠️⚠️⚠️
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32~The End
Epilogue
⚠️⚠️⚠️NEW STORY OUT: Cuffin' Season⚠️⚠️⚠️
‼️Choose the next story‼️
‼️I FORGOT TO ADD ONE‼️
‼️‼️Whats the next story?‼️‼️
‼️‼️NEW STORY OUT NOW: BREAKING IN‼️‼️
‼️‼️PLEASE READ/ALSO NEW STORY ALERT. RAW‼️‼️

8

4.9K 267 205
-QveenMe- által

Cordell P.O.V
I waited out front by the truck hoping he would come back soon. I hope he's ok in there. Him and Arvo. I really hope he didn't get caught and that we would be ok. I just wanted to deliver this shit and then go about my day. The quicker we did this the quicker I could deliver my shit, get home, and have my life go back to normal.

Not to mention the money we're about to get. We're gonna be paid.

"Where is your friend?" Adal asked me looking at me with a anxious and annoyed look.

"I don't know. Maybe he was nervous and had to shit," I don't him as he laughed before nodding his head.

"Ill go find him myself since you wanna play games with me. Do better!" He yelled at me before turning around and watching Cev, Angel, and that girl who's name I think is Keily walked out of the building and over to us. "Keily, what's that in your hands my love? And what took you two so long?"

"I have to go back inside. I'm very tired. Bye Cev," Angel spook waving at him before walking back inside.

"I had to shit. My bad. Let's go Cordell," he spoke looking at me as I looked at him confused.

"Why do you have that?" Adal asked Keily as she looked at him with a sad expression.

"Ich fand es," she spoke as he nodded his head.

"We'll just give it to me. It's very fragile," he spoke as she handed it to him, but knocked it out of his hand "accidentally" making it fall onto the floor and break. "NO! You dumb BITCH! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THAT COSTS ME!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID! Go inside and I'll deal with you later! You two leave now!"

That's my cue.

We got into the truck together and I started it up looking over at Cev.

"I'll explain later just drive," he mumbled looking around the truck. Yea it could be being monitored. He started driving around the roundabout and made it to the back where I slowed down to give Angel a chance to jump into the truck. He made it in and folded his small body up at the bottom of Cevs seat making him comfy. I watched as Keily did the same making me look confused.

"I though-,"

"What did I just say?" He spoke looking at me as they both covered their heads.

I started driving again and hit the road driving for a while before they finally decided it was safe. They got up since there was only one seat in between us that's where Keily sat while Angel sat on Cev's lap.

"Y'all can't switch or some shit? Why you can't sit on my lap? Why it gotta be him? I'm done playing gay," Cev spoke as Angel chuckled. "Fucks so funny?"

"You," he replied making Cev roll his eyes.

"How am i funny? What makes me funny?" He asked him as he looked at me before looking back at Cev.

"He's your boyfriend?" He asked Cev as he chuckled.

"Why would you think I'm gay if I told you I would pretend to be gay to get you out? That means I'm not really gay Arvo and if I was I definitely wouldn't be with this nigga," he spoke chuckling looking at him.

Ouch. That definitely hurt...

"Can we change the subject? What the fuck is going on? Why is there an extra person here now?" I asked them as they looked at me. "What? Somebody start explaining this shít cause this just got a whole lot more confusing. Can we not talk about it here?"

"No listening or cams in the truck. Fear they get caught or follow," Keily spoke lowly looking at me. I nodded my head looking at Cev who sighed.

"Look, she caught us putting the fake one back and had a gun to my head. I told her to put the gun down and she listened to me sitting it down. She asked to come with us if she helped us and I said no, but Arvo said that he trusts her and she's like his best friend or some shit. Adal apparently was doing them the same way if you catch my drift...Now she just made him believe that he basically just broke the tube with the shít himself so he won't care about it being gone because he knows that it's broken and no one can still it. She helped us so I'm helping her. She's leaving as soon as we get them back and staying with Arvo. He says he trusts her with her life and she ain't snitch or blow my head off when she could so I believed her," Cen spoke shrugging as I sighed dragging my hand down my face.

"Please don't be a set up. Like please don't get us caught up," I spoke as he scoffed.

"Nigga shut up. I'm not getting nobody caught up with shít. This girl ain't finna say shít and if she do she knows imma find her ass. Arvo here said he trusts her. Why would he be lying? He wit my OG he know better," he spoke aa I nodded my head ignoring him.

But I'm the one fucking up?

"Oh you gotta attitude now? Cute. Please hurry up so we can go our separate ways," Cev spoke making me look over at him.

"Chill," I replied calmly as he smacked his lips.

"Don't tell me to fucking chill my nigga. Don't! Watch yo fucking mouth gang we not coo like that for you to be telling me what to do. If you think she a set up or a flake or something then by all means nigga pull over and get out and I'll do this shit alone on my setup mission. She could have murdered me, but she didn't. What other reason would she need to keep me alive besides the fact she ain't no killer and she just wanted to get outta there. She was one of the only black girls in there and I wasn't about to leave her there. Not with his beliefs and shít. She helps me I helped her. If that's the case I should have just left yo ass to die instead of helping you out after you ain't get me murked," he spoke making me sigh.

"You got it Cev I don't feel like arguing and I feel like you only wanna argue with me to get a rise outta me. I said ok already just leave me alone gang," I spoke as he shook his head looking out of the window.

"I'm not yo fucking gang...," he spoke as Arvo I guess his real name was looked at him before looking at me. "And get off me," he spoke pushing him into the seat next to Keily making him sit on her lap.

So much for that progress we made.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Product delivered. People dropped off before our delivery. Now I was just stuck in the car with Cévon. Great. He had been quiet though so that's good. At least he wasn't hurling insults at me and acting like I'm just the worst nigga ever to be around or I'm so fucking awful to be with.  I don't even wanna date the nigga, but what makes me so bad to date?

"I'm hungry," he mumbled making me look over at him.

"Why you telling me?" I asked him.

"Look bitch you been acting posh a fucking day so what is yo problem?! It's 11 at night and you still gotta attitude for no fucking reason. I'm telling you because I want you to stop somewhere while I get some fucking  food. Matter of fact just drop me off since you wanna act like a-,"

"My bad. I'm just...I'm trippin over nothing. Some shit you said rubbed me the wrong way and I've just been thinking  about  it since we left earlier," I told him as he sighed.

"What could I have possibly said that hurt yo feelings? I've been nice to you this whole time since you kept bothering me about being coo. I told you this is how I talk-,"

"No not that. You said some shit unintentionally. Like it wasn't directed to me," I told him as he squinted his eyes at me.

"So you're mad at something I said that wasn't even directed to you and decided to stay quiet all day instead of speaking up like a grown ass man and just telling me wassup?" He asked me as I looked over at him.

"I guess," I told him as he chuckled.

"What I say Bruh? My bad. I don't be meaning to say crazy shit sometimes. I just have no filter," he apologized sitting back in the seat. I'm glad I got my actual whip back.

"You said that if you were gay...you still wouldn't date me...it kinda uh-it kinda hurt my feelings," I told him quietly as he grew quiet himself dragging his hand down his face.

"Well I'm not gay so does it matter?" He asked me lowly as I shrugged.

"It's just like...what's so wrong with me? I know it's not yo problem, but I struggled a lot when I was younger with shit like this. Shit even now that I'm grown. Im never like the chosen one I guess," I spoke softly before clearing my throat as chuckling. "But aye, I'm good yaknow? I ju-,"

"Ain't none wrong with you bruh...that's not why I said that and why wouldn't people be interested in you? I mean not to be on yo dick or nothing, but I've trapped in a room with you for a few days and I see that you're funny, nice, calm, definitely don't belong in these streets, and you...yaknow? Not ugly or anything...you a good looking dude," he spoke shrugging. "Can we stop for food now?"

"You really feel all that shit about me? Like honestly? And I guess a lot of niggas see me, but I'm dl so it's not like they know. Then the ones that do say I'm not a real street nigga and dub me. Like I'm actually in the streets, but I guess since I don't flash my money around and kill people with grills in and diamonds I'm
Not a real street nigga. Thank you for saying Im good looking. You are too honestly. Could you you tell me why you said what you said then since it wasn't that?" I asked him as he looked over at me. I pulled into a coney parking lot and turned off my car.

"Thanks. Uh...I just, I mean i said that if I was I gay I wouldn't date you anyway because I wouldn't think I would have a chance honestly. Like you're on a different level than I am. You're so much better than me in many ways and I just feel like I wouldn't wanna ruin yo ass. I told you before I'm not no good person and wouldn't even wanna fuck you up like that. That's why I don't be dating these females. I just know I'm gone ruin whoever I'm with cause I'm not shit. It's not even about cheating either it's just the shit that I do and have done is crazy. You're outta my league. Im just being real though so don't think too much in it Aight? Im not gay any way so it don't matter. Can we talk about something else now?" He said to me as I looked at him nodding my head.

"Uh yea, yea, of course...why do you hate yoself?" I asked him as he looked over at me co fused. "Everything you talks bout yoself compared me and others you make it seem like you're the worst person that's ever been born. Like-,"

"Cause I am gang. Im not no good perosn aight, but seriously. Stop! Im going to get my food. You coming? Im buying and I wanna sit down cause if I walk in my crib with food Itrez gone be on my dick," he spoke making me chuckle.

"He be eating all yo food and shit?" I asked him as he nodded his head.

"Hell yea. Nigga always in my fridge and in my house just chilling. Sick of him," he spoke as we walking inside and we both sat down at a table together. Im so glad coney is 24/7.

"Yea I have one too. His name is Novian and my brother Cortlen. They just walk into my shit and do whatever the fuck they want to," I told him as he chuckled.

"Yea, the other one is Nori. They got me like I got them though so I don't mind it. I do tonight though cause I'm fucking starving," he spoke sighing as the waitress walked over to us.

"Hi, what can i get for you?" She asked us as we both ordered our food. Him getting a bacon burger combo with chili cheese fries and me getting a ten piece chicken combo.

Fire.

We sat in silence for a while as he checked his phone sighing after reading a message. He locked his phone and put it into his pocket with his whole demeanor changing making me look at him worried.

"You ok?" I asked him as he stood up and walked up to the front. I followed him hearing him tell the lady that the food was to go. So we're not staying here for dinner?

I mean...that's coo I guess. I can eat in front of my tv and watch something.

"Cev what happened? Is everyone ok? Maybe-,"

"Yo fucking people so grimy dog. So fucking grimy and disgusting and I'm just sitting there chilling with yo ass smiling all in yo face and shit which was probably a distraction. Then niggas destroyed my brothers grave! He went to check on it and clean like he was about to and saw some niggas running away from it. They destroyed it! Like broke it up. His shit is gone! You fucking dirty ass East side niggas bro. Hurry the fuck yo with my food!" He yelled through the window making the girl jump as she nodded she'd head.

He paid the lady for our food and grabbed it once it was done walking back to my car.

"You know what...nevermind. Here's yo food my nigga. Have a nice fucking life," he spoke walking off making me get out of my car and follow him.

"Hold up! Wait! I didn't have shit to do with that and you know it! I've been with you all day and I haven't been on my phone at all man! I don't have anything to do with that. I'm sorry that happens to your brothers tombstone and I'm sorry it happened to you but I don't have anything to do with that and you know I wouldn't do no shit to you or any one like that Cévon," I told him as I saw him shake his head.

"I don't even give a fuck no more gang. I-I don't. I'm sorry bruh. Just stay the fuck away from me. You niggas just take it way too far and I don't know who I can fucking trust. That shít is insane to me. My dead brothers grave?! I'll never be cool with no nigga from the east side ever! Y'all all snakes and y'all all sick as fuck. You fucked up bu being from that side. Have fun with them niggas and I hope you know how to duck and dodge my nigga. Leave me alone," he spoke walking away from me quickly going down an alley as I watched him sighing.

Why do I felt like my heart just got stomped on? Like my stomach just dropped from top of the roller coaster? Like my heart was beating out of my chest?

All because these niggas are fucking idiots. I thought dead people, women, and kids were off the table.

Maybe east side niggas were grimy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yea we did it, but then some niggas fucked up his brothers grave so he cussed me out and left. I expected him to cuss me out I just didn't expect him to cut me off right after we got cool about something I had nothing to do with! I just don't fucking get it. Like I was with him the whole time, b-,"

"Bruh, that nigga is never gonna like us east side niggas. EVER! One of these niggas killed his brother on some dumb shit and we don't even know who! All we know is his brother was coo for real and then got murdered by one of us. I would hate the whole other side too if they did some fuck shit like that. Don't take it personal either gang. It's not personal cause like you said you know he knows you didn't do it. That really tells you it's not personal and it's like you're just collateral," Novian spoke as he sat on my couch taking a small drink of his juice.

"But why do I have to be collateral? We've been having a good time together and laughing and we pulled of this move together and shit. We talked about some personal shit that I've never said out loud and I could tell he did too! I don't wanna-,"

"You like him or some shít?" He asked me as I froze looking at him. "What?"

"Why you asking me that nigga?" I asked him faking like I was angry making him chuckle.

"Cause the wya you was talking it seemed like you was crushing or something and now you mad that he not fucking with you," he spoke as I shook his head

"No Bruh. Of course not. It's not even like that. I just hate that we were finally coo and then they pull some shit like that. It's all just dumb as fuck to me," I told him as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yea it is. I wonder who would even do some shit like that cause it sounds so dumb. Like a niggas grave? Grow the fuck up," he spoke shaking his head as I sighed. I felt really bad for Cévon. It seemed like people were always fucking with him. I hated that.

My front door opened and I watched as my brother walked in with a smile on his face before sitting down.

"Sup nigga? You done wit that shit?" He asked me as I nodded my head looking down at his shoes. Dirt, grass, and dust?

He had something to do with his grave?

Please tell me he didn't.

"What were you just doing?" I asked him as he laughed.

"Just doing a little diy project. That's all," he shrugged looking at my tv while laughing.

I hope I'm wrong...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

207K 9.4K 33
"at the end of the day, it was gang over love"| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
303K 18K 37
"𝐈𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...
429K 19.1K 35
The story where rival gang leaders explore each other's insecurities, Where they build together to create the love story of the century. Contains Mpr...
332K 7.5K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️