Oddity - discontinued

By paranoide

Part 01 - Stella Johnson, an 18-year-old foster child. Left to fend for herself and those she cares about. B... More

Table Of Contents
Oddity Clarification
Oddity ➳ Part 01
part 01. wolf girl moon
part 01 - first line friday
part 01. im not weird, i promise
part 01. problems
part 01. 17!

part 01. smelling like death

2.2K 79 6
By paranoide

[ s m e l l i n g  l i k e  d e a t h ]
unrevised

*italicized phrases are internal conversations.*

My phone buzzed for the thousandth time today. Texts filled with so many questions.

Where are you?
Why aren't you at school?
Did you do the homework?

Yeah the last one was from Stiles. And like the previous thousands, I ignored them.

A fullmoon is when a wolf is at its most vulnerable yet strong state. Well at least that's what somewolves used to say.

As I grew up, I learned that it was the exact opposite for me. When full moon strikes I get into my most fearful and dangerous state. My luck, I got to rent a place that as a vacant basement that they allowed me to use for the meantime.

I don't know how I ended up here though, the last thing I remember was me passing out on my kitchen floor. Now I'm chained to a little metal thing sticking out from the cement floor.

Wow, floors really love me.

-•-•-•-

I woke up the next day laying on my bed.

Maybe I can teleport. New alpha features?

I picked up a loose white v-neck, covered it with a loose grey cardigan and leather mocked jeans. I paired that with black leather ankle boots and my usual purse from last time, since I was too busy to change into a new one. I picked up my phone and texted Scott, asking if he needed a ride to school. Since he's on the way, I may as well kill two birds with one stone. Telling him about my unique feature and getting to school. I received a reply saying that he'd love to.

I picked up my keys, extra books that really couldn't fit in my purse and started up my car. Which I dropped all my stuff in the passenger seat before every took place. I then headed to Scott's house, which took literally five minutes to get to. I moved my supplies and purse to my back seat. I hoped out of my car, with the engine still running - so unsafe by the way. I then knocked on the dark wooden door and waited for someone to answer. Scott came out of the door causing me to step back a little bit and allowed him to lock his house.

He started walking towards the side of his house and pulled out his bike. "Would it be okay if I rode my bike there instead?"

I shook my head, "I have a bike rack, just hang it and I'll still be able to drive you to school." He gave me a skeptical look after he looked at my back rack on the back of my Jeep. "It's okay, I won't bite.." I'm punny.

He finally agreed and I secured his bike into place. I got back into the car and made our way to the campus.

"So, why the sudden offer?"

"I want to get to know the people I'm surrounded by!" I teased, "besides I want to see if I have to kill someone - if that certain someone hurts Allison."

I hear him gulp and his heart beat starts to raise. "What to do you mean?"

Come one Stella, just let it out. It's as easy as saying words. Oh wait, it is just saying words.

"I know what you are Scott, and I also know that you like Allison as much as she likes you." I smiled, I tailgates the student car in front of us that was trying to get a parking spot. "I know you heard that Scott. And I know you can hear this one too.." I whispered ever so lightly as I continued to find a parking spot nonchalantly.

"H-how?" He stuttered.

"I'm like you and Derek, but nicer and a lot more powerful that you two combined. I know that Derek is trying to teach you, which I'm slightly offended that he didn't refer me, but that's fine since I'm sort of busy at the moment." I parked and place my gear into P, stopping the engine and pulling out my keys. I turned to him, only to see that he's been watching me the whole time. I took my stuff from the back and faced him once again.

"I'm an alpha, and I know that you're a beta bitten by a certain alpha that I'm also searching for." I got out of the car and he followed. I hugged my textbook and journals towards my chest and continued to walk and talk.

"I know this is a lot to take in but I'm not joking, here take a picture of me." I instructed pulling out my phone and handing it to him. He did as I told his to, turning the flash on and I smiled. He starred at the picture with awe. "If I did the same to you, you'd result the same way I did. With a spark of light that covers our eyes."

The whole time I explained to him, he never really talked but I know how it is. It's a lot to take in at once. I'm basically throwing everything at his face all at once. Like, how teachers tend to throw all this work at you whenever they're s a new lesson or an exam coming up.

"I trust you to keep all this to yourself, Stiles excluded. Knowing you - even for a short period of time - he already know your secret." I smiled at him as I hear Stiles walk our way. I separated from Scott and ended up looking for Allison. I caught her at her locker in the verge of closing it.

"Good morning Allison." I smiled and greeted her. "Want to walk to class together?"

She turned around and smiled back at me, "Morning! And sure!" She closed her locker and we walked through the halls in search for our class. "And while we walk, you can talk to me about what's gotten you so cheery."

-•-•-•-

With school over, I managed to get to my Jeep pretty quickly, considering all the other students crowding in the halls trying to get all their stuff and out the door.

Today was a pretty boring day, aside from a few kinks. I managed to smell Derek in the halls but I ignored it think it was just because I've worn this cardigan when I met him before. Wolf smell tends to stick longer, or it might just be our magnified senses. Scott and Stiles got called out in Chemistry about talking too much.

I pulled out of the lot I was parked in and got myself in a traffic stop behind a light blue Jeep. Sort of like mine but theirs had a soft top, one that can be pulled off and had a two-door instead of my four-door. I honked and so did others behind me but the Jeep didn't budge. I stepped out and walked to where I see and smell Derek on the ground. Scott jumped right in signaling Stiles to get out of the Jeep.

He has a girly colored car...

"Derek, what the hell happened?!" Scott and I asked simultaneously.

"Obviously I've been shot." He's freaking dying and he can't help but be sarcastic. I slapped his arm causing him to flinch and groan.

"I managed to get shot and the bullet just happened to be a silver bullet used by Scott's girlfriend." Shit. I ordered Stiles to put Derek into his Jeep, even with a debate on putting him in mine. No way in hell. Told him to drive until we get Scott to get is able to find an exact bullet. On the road, I called Stiles and ordered for him to put me on the line until we figure something out.

A long tailgate and we stopped at a pet shop sort of building and carried Derek towards the door. Stiles and I carried both of Derek's weight until he told me to hold onto him while he searches for the key. I stopped him, since I'm pretty sure I know who's place this is and grabbed the key from a box behind the dumpster.

"How did you-" Stiles questioned as he struggled to carry Derek. I threw him the key and grasped onto Derek's left shoulder and hung his right one on mine.

"Just go." Stiles unlocked the door and I dragged Derek towards an operation room, at least it looked like it. He let go of me and leaned I got the metal table slash gurney, I think.... I'm no vet.

-•-•-•-

"He needs that bullet Stiles." I said as I got a white piece of cloth and ran it under a working faucet. "He's going to die without it.." I squeezed the water out, enough left in and started blotting it on Derek's warm and sweaty face.

"How'd you end up to know so much and have been here in so little time?" I shook my head and turned to him. I closed my eyes and opened them once again and looked at him, seeing him in just red and black. I did it once again making my eyes return to its original color.

"You're- you're one of them!" He yelled, I hushed him as I continued to take care of Derek.

"Have been fora long while now.."

"She's an alpha, our strongest kind. Stella was bit when she was just little and learned to adapt as she was caged in foster homes. I've know of her ever since my mom used to tell me a story about a girl that was bit by one of the other alphas and was left for dead. That was her mother." Derek for-told.

A few moments of silence later, "Derek we have to do something, the wolfsbane is spreading into your system. I'm a few more minutes that arm is going to be useless for a long time. And when that reaches your heart, it'll kill you." He looked at me, knowing where I'm getting at.

"Do it, it's the only way because it seems like Scott is t coming anytime soon.."

-•-•-•-

"Holy shit. Okay thank God I'm not scarred for life." Stiles breathe out.

"You ain't seen nothing yet. We've all seen far worst, you and Scott are just you flings in this little pact." I smiled and joked. I got into my car only to have Derek get into my passenger side.

"All that trouble for a stupid bullet?!"

"Stiles! Shut up! When you grow a pair call me, because I'm going to go drop Derek off at his place and pretend none of this even happened."

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, all directly to Derek.

"Aside from the agonizing pain? Yeah." Derek barked causing me to laugh to myself.

Scott threatened to tell the Argents everything, and it forced Derek to show him one of his deep secrets. Peter, the only one of his family member to actually survive the hale fire that the Argents caused.

The Argents aren't going to stop till they kill us, even if they had a saying before. A saying that they, themselves, broke.

They only kill adults, and only do so with proof that they're killer wolves.

-•-•-•-

Thanks to @lumierutsuki for the new cover! Its amazing.

In honor of the new season here's a chapter! Sorry it's choppy and that it sucks (:

Okay so I'm watching all the previous seasons before I start s5, you guys shouldn't spoil it for me but still leave me a comment on what you thought about this new season/episode!

250 views for an update?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 2.1K 26
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
342K 8.3K 52
it's the sequel to "the mate of his nanny 1" that I have to post separately because the story is 252 chapters and we can only post 200 per story !!
394K 14.4K 45
I'm a monster, but in her arms, I'm a man... Aurora doesn't know what the future holds except for the fact that her mother's going to die soon and sh...
125K 3.8K 65
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚...