The Actor's Child 《Sebastian...

By Malessasjs

Y/n L/n is a 27 Egyptian-English actress who stars as Aspen. A lost Valkyrie and love interest of Thor Odinso... More

Important info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Important info
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Wow!

Chapter 13

630 18 0
By Malessasjs

Third Person POV
A week later..

Sebastian and Y/n were on their way boarding the plane to Romania. Y/m/n was begging Y/n to contact her every time they made a stop.

The two were standing in the line with their luggage in hand. Her hand held onto Sebastian's as they moved slowly in the queue.

Outfit🎉

Y/n felt a kick from one of her babies and immediately rested Seb's hand onto it. This happens 10 times a day minimum but they still enjoyed the movements when they did happen.

The two handed their tickets before boarding the plane. We sat in our seats which was next to each other.

Y/n, with their fingers intertwined and her head on his shoulder, fell off into a deep sleep with the plane taking off.

🤧Time skippppp💜

"Wake up drağa. We're here." Sebastian whispered into her ear. She groaned quietly before waking up.

He kissed the top of her head before getting up and taking down their luggage. Seb then assisted Y/n in getting up from her seat and holding her hand and taking them out along with their luggage.

Once out Y/n immediately headed to the bathroom as Seb stood by the exit waiting for her.

The couple then picked up a snack before heading to the cab that he ordered for them. Y/n immediately fell asleep in the car leaving her half eaten snack on her lap.

Car sickness woke her from her slumber and her morning sickness soon kicked in as well.

Luckily they were at the house lot and soon stepped out and were immediately welcomed by Sebastian's mother basically ran to her son.

"Hey mom." He smiled hugging the shorter woman and giving her a kiss on her head. He looked ecstatic to see his mother again like a kid meeting their idol.

Y/n was happy with the scene but wondered how his mother would react to her being pregnant especially with the two not married.

She wondered if the reaction would be similar to her father's.

The woman's attention shifted to Y/n, freezing her on sight. Sebastian's face soon lit up as it did when the genders were revealed.

"Mom this is Y/n. Y/n this is my mother." "Hi." Y/n did with a small wave extremely nervous.

Y/n learned some basic Romanian for this meeting.

The woman noticed it and hugged her tightly but gentle enough so that she wouldn't harm her or the babies.

"How are you dear? I am very happy to have you here. Are you hungry? Tired? You must be both come come its cold I don't want you to freeze to death. Oh and just call me soacră.

"Mamă." Sebastian voiced a little red in the face. Y/n stood a little dumbfounded as some words were still foreign to her.

She laughed in response before heading into her house. Y/n took off her jacket before hanging it onto the coat hanger, revealing her bump.

"Don't worry dear just call me Georgeta." She responded heading back into the hall where Y/n and Sebastian were hanging their coats.

When she saw the bump she had a smile painted onto her face. She came quickly to Y/n and held her bump with both of her hands before looking back up at Y/n.

"Esti insarcinata?" (You're pregnant?) "Yes." She looked elated before hugging her. "Congratulations fiica. How long are you?" "32 weeks." She just hugged Y/n a little more tighter.

"Congratulations son." She smiled at her son. The two were then taken to the room she prepared for them. It was cozy and felt like home.

"I'll finish cooking in 15 minutes." The two acknowledged before Y/n laid on her back onto the bed.

"I told you there was nothing to worry about." "Sebastian really?" He leaned over her and smirked.

"Really dragă." He teased back. "I'm going to see if mamă needs help with anything. You get some rest ok?"

"Mhm." She acknowledged his statement, too exhausted to form words. Y/n shortly fell asleep and woke up about an hour later as Sebastian neither his mother wanted to wake her.

She drowsily got off the bed and trudged down the stairs and immediately into Sebastian's arms. He wrapped his arms around her as she rested her face onto his chest.

"How did you sleep?" "I'm still exhausted." "Well why didn't you sleep in and eat when you were ready." "Because you weren't there to lay with me."

"I told you to go back." Georgeta chimed hanging a cloth onto the wall. "Do you want me to come now?" "Please do. I can't doze off properly with you gone."

"Ok let's go." He whispered before picking Y/n up bridal style and taking her to there room while telling a laughing Georgeta, 'Good night'.

He laid her onto the bed with her immediately sitting up and taking off her dress and putting on one of Seb's which he had in his hand to change into.

"I'm not getting it back am I?" "Nope." He chuckled shaking his head and changing his outfit into something more casual.

Y/n POV

He laid with his head gently on my chest and his arms around my hip. I ran my hand through his long brown hair as he listened to my heartbeat.

"I have a name in mind for them." He whispered so I responded in the same tone not wanting to disturb the tranquility of the room.

"Go on then." "Daciana and Stefan. Both Romanian names and Daci and Stef for short." The names sounded perfect together.

"Its perfect Seb." I responded kissing the top of his head. "Thought of the middle names?" "Well there are two in mind for each." He looked up at me with the most innocent eyes.

"Nerfertari and Chione for Daciana and Abraxas and Dakarai for Stefan." "Hey you agreed to the names." He chimed happily.

"I did." "Daciana Chione Nerfertari L/n-Stan and Stefan Abraxas Dakarai L/n Stan. They have a nice ring to it. Mr. and Mrs. L/n-Stan for that matter."

I narrowed my brows at the last part. "We're not married love." I laughed. "We're not even dating we just act so nothing special really."

He sat up and looked at me with a questioning gaze. "So all of the affectionate actions were nothing?"

Fuck I screwed shit up.

"Of course they weren't nothing. I don't know how to explain it all." "So I was a pawn." "For fuck's sake I love you Sebastian."

That was supposed to be in the crevice of my mind. Too late to change shit.

He looked stunned. "Well everything's awkward now." I rested my head in my hands.

"All of the actions weren't all just to tease the living shit out of you. I really love you from the bottom of my heart but I can't tell if you're reciprocating, playing or flirting."

He held my hand in his. I take a deep breath and just stare into his glistening blue eyes. He stares back into my y/e/c ones.

"What we shared a few months back wasn't an act from me either Y/n." I was taken aback but listened to what followed.

But nothing did. Just a long affectionate kiss. His hands behind my back and mine pressed against his chest. We broke apart and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"Will you be my actual girlfriend and not for the many other people who judge?"

"If you agree to be my actual boyfriend." He laughed at my response before kissing me just as affectionate.

"I'll take it as a yes." "It is a yes habib."

"I love you."

"I love you more Y/n."

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

( I have just come to the realization that I had mood swings and now I'm very much interested once more. Writers will understand. -Shtamase)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 480 23
One shots featuring: •Sebastian Stan •Bucky Barnes •Jefferson •OC - Original Characters for Seb that I have no name for. AND MANY MORE TO COME!! All...
2.9M 78.2K 44
"You know, for a Stark, you're not as annoying as I imagined." "You've imagined things about me, Barnes?" "Oh, I've imagined a whole lot of things ab...
14.3K 450 33
The daughter of Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America, and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier, is tragically kidnapped by HYDRA, a shadowy organi...
1.8M 38.3K 28
Y/n is the daughter of the world famous Billionaire, Tony Stark. Your life is as normal as it can be until Bucky Barnes enters the tower and turns yo...