Just dance reenter the dancev...

By Burton_experience

Once Nightswan is defeated she is set out to get the ultimate revenge on the Just Dancers so she sets out to... More

Nightswans vow for revenge
Jack and Wanderlusts first date
Somethings wrong
Sara we need you
Alana Tone
Kelly Breeze
Meanwhile
Trish
Ryan, Clover, Francis and Paul
Nya, Charlie and Sam
Bonnie
So whats the plan
Wedding arrangements
I could be your hero
The wedding is drawing near
Getting ready
The actual wedding + Wedding Crashers
I can be your knight
The wedding that was deserved
Future
Chacarron is coming boys
Chacarrons dance accident
Jacks ex returns
Chacarron returns + Saving Jack
Wanderlusts replica
The reign of terror
The Vow we made
Converting Jack
Night Alanas song
Night Jacks song
Wanderlust returns for Jack
The plan and Saving Jack
The Night we met
Solaria
The curse is broken

Chacarrons gone

56 0 0
By Burton_experience

The whole room was silent as the deflated Chacarron lay on the floor. At this sight all the coaches were beyond shock and horror so much that they fell into denial. " So who did it?"  Joyce asked in utter disbelief. At this point all the coaches had gone nuts blaming each other for the murder. Oh boi this is going to be a handful for me the local just dance detective Burton. The whole room was past its maximum tempo with the simple question was it you. I mean Talia and Freyja were already scrapping with each other. Oh God what am I supposed to do the drama is too much. There's brutal fights everywhere and I was stuck in the middle of it. AHHH somebody help me before I get caught up in the fight. Coaches were pulling on each others hair and some were even scrabbling on the floor. Looks like it's time for detective Burton to check out the situation. Of course by looking on CCTV because you know I like to know my whereabouts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 410 26
One day your planning a wedding and the next you're being stalked. Amy never expected her life to go spiralling when she got a call one day from some...
151 0 47
Moving back with her mom and to the states to conjure her dancing life. An unexpected interest in the neighbor starts. People get hurt, love gets in...
747 0 20
When the next step gets set apart by two very different teams.How will Enid cope with being on rivial teams with her own brother.
21.3K 666 10
Guan Shan gets kidnapped by she li and it's up to he tian to save his little mo.