More than Friends [K.T.H]

By jkishi

"Never knew we would meet again" She spoke staring at his deep brown eyes "But ,we met " He spoke in his hu... More

Note
Intro
Brown
Diary
Past -1 (Start )
Past -2 (Middle School )
Past -3 (High School)
Past -4 (End )
Eunwoo
Weekend party
Friends
Group winner
Family reunion
Family Reunion -2
Chaos
Not an update but something important !
Cops
Detention
Stranger
The dress's zip
Makeout
Suprise
Insecurity
Sun and the Moon
Falling apart
Kim Aera
Break - Up
Club
Lily
Flowers
Plans
Picnic
Jealousy
Home
Pathetic
Cafe date
Concert
The home 's Call
Memory loss

The past hurts

927 49 11
By jkishi

As the morning came by , the deep sleeper y/n snuggled her head more into the pillow groaning as she felt strong sunrays through the open window ,her blanket covering her half body and one of her leg with uncovered blanket laying .

And she knew it ,She is late for her College activities .

Well ,The college activities were boring though , Who gives Communication skills as an activity isn't the most basic thing ? Even a kindergarten student know ? Okay , not kindergarten but at least middle school kids ? .

The activities should be like - Hiking , swimming ,clubbing or watching handsome men ? .

Y/n slapped her cheeks slightly , To wake up from her delusional mind , It is not even morning and she is dreaming about handsome men ? It kinda reminds me off Taehyung .

She giggled at herself before looking at the messages from her female best friend .

Riri

Riri 💌:-
This is the reason ,you shouldn't go on a night date with your boyfriend  and sleep till afternoon  .Don't wanna ruin your morning ,I mean your afternoon  but Our professor Park is looking for you and also your boyfriend is :)

Y/n read the message ,as it was sent 1 hour ago , kinda funny it would be if Taehyung would have come running to find her in the morning .

He won't ,but There is no guarantee.

Me:-
I am awake by now , Would meet you in few minutes .

She quickly freshen up and headed towards her classmates ,her best friend and her boyfriend .

On the way to meet her people ,she found it a little creepy ,like how can it be so quiet knowing there are hundreds of students living over here ? .

Y/n quickly distracted herself and plugged her earbud in humming the music .

But ,she heard footsteps sound coming from behind , she ignored it and walked again but she soon heard it again .

Y/n turned back to look at the person trying to piss her , but found no one and gulped down her saliva in her throat ,before sighing and turned front to walk .

But ,here stood a tall like person with an over amount of sunscreen applied on his face off peach color ,and the only thing which could be seen on his face was his dark brown eyes ,staring at her unemotionally ,That person spoke in a very husky and montone voice .

"You woke up ?"

"AHHHHHHHHH " She screamed ,and got flinched when the person infront of her screamed after her looking deadpanned .

"AHHHHHHHHH"

Y/n shut her mouth and stared at the person in confusion ,as she noticed him staring back at her both in confusion .

"What ?" She asked

"What ?" He asked back

"What the fuck Kim Taehyung !? What is wrong with you ? Looking like a zombie ? And scaring the shit outta me ? "

Taehyung who quietly listened to her ,pouted .He didn't mean to scare his girlfriend he just wanted to check on her ,if she was awake or not ?

"Oops ,I am sorry darling .If I scared you "

And he knew always how to calm her anger down .

Y/n quietly stared at him , oh the word darling just slipped from his mouth ,even though they have been couple since few days but still hearing this from your boyfriend who once was your best friend was amazing .

"Its okay , Where are the others ?" Y/n asked as they both headed ,to a place where y/n had no idea about ,she just followed Taehyung .

"They are preparing for the evening activity and I am upset for you ?"
"Wait ,what do you mean ? "

"Upset because - you won't be able to stare at me for the rest of the evening because our group has been divided and we would going in our separate ways " .

Y/n chuckled ,He was surely the most clingy person .

"Its fine ,What 's the evening activity though ?" .

"It is adventurous , We would be going on hiking ,traveling with our group for the rest of the evening and head back before dinner " .

"Oh ,okay ! Whom are you going with ?
" Y/n asked again in curiosity ,while they both headed in a small corridor ,which led to a large room and by guessing y/n knew ,rest of her friends were resting there .

"Jungkook ,Jimin and I don't know the other 's name "

Y/n looked at him with a deadpanned serious look .

"Why are you looking at me like that ?"

"You don't even know your classmates names ? And you are the owner of the university and has already spent like 6 months here ? And within three months our last semester would end ?".

"I know your name ,and I think its enough " Taehyung spoke smirking ,y/n sighed deeply as again a deep pink tints formed on her cheeks ,she tried to control her smile .

"Let's head inside " Y/n spoke
before ,pushing the door knob and searching for riri as Taehyung followed behind her .

Riri waved at y/n and greeted her "Good Afternoon " .

Y/n faked smile at her , not even a single days goes without her friends teasing her like seriously she just woke at 11 AM not even at 12 PM .

"Whom you are going with for the adventurous activity ?"

"Those girls from different university ,we are not in same team y/n-ahhh "

Y/n nodded her head ,and now it was a mission to find her team before evening .
.

.

.

Every student gathered on the backyard behind the guest house ,every thing was informed ,every small stuff that the teams would be needed was packed as well .

And it was evening ,6 PM .

Riri stood with her team of 6-7 ,Taehyung with his brothers in the other team and y/n stood with her team which included 1-2 students from her university and Lily and her two minions and few other students .

The worst part it was , Two enemies together .Y/n didn't care though now ,She was not an insecure girlfriend like lily was ,She had confidence on Taehyung and herself ,but Lily stood with her jaw clenched .She hated it her presence in her life .

Because for Lily ,y/n ruined her life .

"Students ,You would be on your own ,please gather all the information you get from your hiking ,and be with your team, incase any problem arises ,The leader of the team would inform us through their talky ,No phones are allowed  ".

"But ,what if the leader of the team gets lost ?" This time it was not Riri asking this intelligent question ,but Jungkook who was not even interested in this activity .

"Then---"

The students chuckled ,The professor themselves didn't knew .

"Just be careful everyone ,any problem talk through the talky " The professor disclosed .

One by one ,the teams were sent ,Y/n waited for her team to go ,She saw Taehyung 's team going ,He turned back to look at her .Taehyung smiled at her and told her to be careful on the way .

Y/n nodded and told him the same thing ,she did the same with Riri and now only her team was left .

"Map? " The professor asked

"Check "

"Talky? "

"Check "

"Team members ?"

"Check "

"Bags ?"

"Check "

The team leader answered back ,who was lily 's friend .

"Now ,you may go "

The team nodded and was on their way to have a little adventure .

"Eww ,its so creepy " One of lily 's minions spoke as they all headed through a quiet road with their flashlights on .

"Let's do it for our team " The leader cheered ,as the team members nodded ,But lily just glanced at y/n and rolled her eyes .

"What is wrong with her ?" That 's all y/n could murmur.

For the past one hour ,they did hiking with the help of map ,Lily and y/n were the one walking behind the team and together ignoring each other .

And y/n swore if it was not for the extra marks ,she would have given up the activity .

"This way , Be careful the rocks are huge and slippy " The leader spoke loudly ,but went unheard by lily and y/n .

"Can you walk faster lily ?" Y/n asked a bit annoyed ,because lily held the shared map between up assigned by the leader .

"If you are so smart ,why don't you go on your own ?" Lily spoke pissed

"I wish ,I could " Y/n murmured .

The team members and the leader didn't even Care to look back at the girls who were bickering they were concentrated on their work and the hilly region began , The road to the mountain was still quiet creepy and only street lights on .

As lily walked ,She unfortunately slipped on the rock and fell sliding onto the un carved full of stones area ,Lily groaned in pain as well as y/n who slipped due to lily holding onto her .

And now they noticed how the road they were walking had edges and slips ,like a dig big stones on the lower region of the side road which they fell into beside large trees .

No one noticed them falling .

"Why the fuck did you push me ? Y/n ?" Lily spoke angrily as she rubbed her elbow which was red due to the rashes
Well ,what ?

"What do you mean ? You pulled me with you lily ? " Y/n spoke back angrily ,as she noticed cuts on her legs and hands .

"Shut the fuck up ,Where did the map go ?" Lily spoke before standing on her feet and searching for her flashlight and then the map ,which could lead them back to the guesthouse ,where all the professors were .

"Did we lost the map ?"Y/n asked ,but lily groaned in pain instead .

Even though they are enemies ,she doesn't want lily to die here .

"You okay lily ?" Y/n asked her ,as she held onto her shoulders and saw lily leaning with the help of a big rock ,maybe she cramped her leg .

"Why do you care Y/n ?"

Y/n sighed in return .

Y/n helped lily to sit on a huge rock ,but she heard few sniffles from her .

"Are you crying ?" Y/n asked as she bent to look at her face .

"It hurts " Lily sobbed

"I know it hurts ,Wait for few minutes the leader might notice our absence and would tell one of the professors -----"

" No Lee y/n ,The past hurts " Lily sobbed as she looked at y/n 's confused eyes .

Lily chuckled a little looking at her confused eyes ,but the tears streamed down her eyes .

"You are so lucky y/n , If Taehyung would have seen you getting hurt ,He would have protected you ,but what about me y/n ?"

Y/n scoffed , But she knew Lily was feeling guilty of something ,maybe a few talks would bring them on good terms ?.

" Why do always bring Taehyung in our talk ,Lily ?".

"Because I am his ex ".

"That doesn't mean ,you own him or something ?" Y/n asked , calming herself .

"I have always been jealous of you y/n ,You had a perfect life ,a perfect best friend Kim Taehyung , had a lovely family ,Everyone loved you " Lily sobbed and shouted right on y/n 's face .

Lily stood up ,in pain which led y/n to fall ,as lily began to walk towards y/n ,she backed away little by little .

"YOU KNOW WHAT Y/N ? THAT TAEHYUNG ALWAYS CARED FOR YOU AND EVEN NOW ,IF HE GOTS TO KNOW YOU FELL BECAUSE OF ME  AND HURTED YOURSELF ! HE WOULD GO INSANE AND TRY TO MAKE ME SUFFER ,WHAT DO YOU HAVE Y/N WHICH I DONT ? A PERFECT BODY ? A BEAUTIFUL FACE ? .NO ONE LIKED ME BEFORE AND YOU Y/N HAD ALWAYS RUINED MY LIFE .DID YOU KNOW ? WHEN I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND ,I USED TO GET BULLY BUT TAEHYUNG WAS ALWAYS WORRIED FOR YOU WHETHER ANYONE SPOKE ANY DISRESPECTFUL WORDS TOWARDS YOU ! I WANTED TO BE LOVED Y/N ,BUT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING ".

Lily yelled on y/n 's face ,with so much rage in her voice and eyes ,making y/n traumatized ,making her remind off her past when she saw her dad dying right in front of her eyes ,when y/n saw his dad asking for help but all she could do was stare at him and watch him because she felt so frozen at the moment ,Her mother screams for her husband ,her brother screams for her father ,and her ? She wasn't able to do anything .She wanted to do something ,she wanted to help ,she screamed ,she cried .

You know those moments , Where someone just tells you an uneasy or uncomfortable word related to your past and all of a sudden you are a young girl wondering what did I do to deserve such things ? Why was my life like this ? That 's what y/n felt .

I ruined her life ?

Everyone loved me ?

A lovely family ? Where I have to grow early than my age so my family could rely on me ?

To whom is she talking to ?

Lily fell on her knees as she sobbed , Lily was in pain as well .No one knew about her past ,but her words kinda reopened the deep cuts in y/n 's heart .

Those flashbacks of her past ,those unpleasant memories ,Seriously Past hurts the most .

" I-I am So-sorry Lily , I didn't knew you went through such hard times in your life , Why were you jealous of me Lily ? I didn't ruin your life ,you ruined it yourself .I am not that worthy enough to be jealous of lily .Everyone has their own problem , Everyone suffers ,no one is happy lily ,no one is .My dad died when I was only 16 I watch him die right in front of me  , I had to deal with all my family issues alone lily , I ended my friendship with Taehyung , I grew apart from my friends ,The boy I used to like never liked me . I was all alone lily . And I am sorry if you felt like I ruined your life ,I don't want to ruin anyone 's life because I know how that feels .I know how it feels to be all alone and have no one to hold on " .

Y/n spoke softly still traumatized by lily 's yells ,but still there was a lump in her throat ,she held her tears in .

Lily looked at y/n ,who was so fragile and scared ,Lily felt guilt in her .What did she do ?

Just because of her insecurity ,she reopened  someone 's pain .

"You are awesome lily , everyone still loves you " Y/n still comforted her ,even though she herself couldn't had the guts to heal herself anymore all she needed was her home ,Taehyung to embrace her this moment .

"I built a person inside me y/n , so people could get scared of it .I thought I became a bad ass person ,but I - I was just in pain trying to hide fragile person " .

"I am sorry y/n ,I am really " Lily sobbed as she held onto y/n 's hands ,which was still shaking due to her past flashbacks .

"The past hurts y/n ,but all that matters is our present y/n .I hope you are happy with Taehyung and he is genuinely very protective and Caring and loving for you " .

Lily spoke ,Trying to comfort y/n ,Because of the guilt in her .

Just at the mention of Taehyung y/n smiled a little .

"Let's wait for them ,to reach out to us okay ?" Lily spoke ,as y/n nodded softly slowly recovering .

Taehyung 's POV :-

All I saw was Chaos

The professors running in panic , calling the cops ,the ambulance .

While I stood there fisting my clench in anger , Since the moment we returned back from our activity , We got the news of y/n and Lily disappearing .

It was surely very adventurous

I regretted it ,I wanted to see her and ask her if she was okay .

I looked at Jungkook and Jimin also in anger and concerned for y/n .But Jimin was also searching for Riri .

And all I knew was if i saw even a single scratch on y/n 's body , many people are going to get suspended and killed .

I held onto one of the professor's collar and yelled at his face .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GIRLFRIEND !?"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Uhmm Hellooo ??? Annyeongaseyooooooooo !! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 96 22
Y/N was adopted by Kim's family . She love their new family . But something happens between Namjoon and Y/N . Who Jungkook ? Jhope ? Jimin ? Suga ? W...
378K 17.7K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
3.2K 69 38
Jin always had a memory of a little girl but ever since he got into a bad car accident he couldn't remember who she was. His parents kept secrets and...
5.3K 319 11
"Will you play an Act in my life?" = Min Y/N, living a simple life with her brother Min Yoongi, and her best friend Jeon Jungkook. Y/N is very popula...