Bad boy Choi Soobin ||Choi So...

By _straychu_

"He's staring at you." My sister whispered, wide eyed. Now that I realised, I could feel someone's eyes burni... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 F I N A L E

4

2.2K 76 33
By _straychu_

I realised that it was a Friday afternoon and I haven't called eomma yet to let her know that I have settled down and that I loved my new home. I added my mother's contact into my new phone just as Harin and I walked into the front door to see my father and another man concentrating on a piece of paper in front of them, talking to each other quietly.

"Hi Appa," Harin chirped as I closed the front door behind me. "Hi man."

"Harin-ah, don't be disrespectful," Appa pointed out seriously before giving the man an apologetic smile. "Suwonk, meet my two beautiful daughters, Aera and Harin."

"Hi Suwonk," I said with a small smile as he eyed me carefully before a smile lit up in on his face.

"Hi girls, did you have a wonderful day at school?" Suwonk asked.

Harin and I looked at each other and just shrugged before I made my way to the fridge without saying anything else.

"Appa, Aera and I got invited to a party tonight," Harin started confidently as she picked up an orange juice. "Are we allowed to go?"

Appa frowned at the both of us as his eyes darted back and forth from Harin and I. He sighed and nodded his head which made a smile appear on my face. "Be careful girls and don't come home drunk or I'll have to investigate everyone who was at the party."

"I'll help him," Suwonk added, earning a chuckle from my father.

"Yes sir," Harin and I said simultaneously before saluting him which earned a laugh from the two men.

Harin and I retreated back into our rooms as I jumped onto the bed and took a sip of my orange juice before carefully setting it down on the night stand. I tapped on my mother's phone number and waited for it to start ringing.

"Hello?" Eomma's voice rung into the air for it was on loud speaker.

"Hi eomma," I squeaked, feeling bad that I haven't called her earlier.

"How's everything, darling?"

"I love it here."

"I'm glad," she replied sadly.

"How are the twins?"

"They send their love," she answered before my stomach turned at her next words. "I've got to go."

I didn't get a chance to say bye before she hung up as I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I took in deep breaths before my bedroom door swung open and revealed Harin with a pair of outfit in her hand.

Harin was now wearing a pair of black jeans and a thick white bralette.

"Did I interrupt something?" Harin questioned in hesitation as her eyes made their way to my phone that rested on my hand.

"No," I answered, a little too quickly.

"Girl, you need to lighten up because we have a party to go to and I'm sure it will help you take your mind off things," Harin replied with a soft smile before throwing me the clothes that she was holding. "Get dressed."

I glared at her and nodded before making my way towards the bathroom and changing into the clothes that Harin had bought for me. I changed into a pair of white jeans and a leather brown belt with a thick black bralette.

I walked out and glared at her as she batted her eyelashes innocently.

"Are we supposed to twin?" I asked as she bursted into giggles.

"You're smart, Aera," Harin answered before taking out her iPhone 6 and dragged me into my closet where I realized a full length mirror had been recently installed.

"Pose," Harin commanded and I did.

We took almost a billion photos in different poses even though most of mine was smiles. In one photo, Harin demanded that I needed to do duck lips and I only looked at her in confusion so she told me to follow her.

It was unbelievably funny.

"Girls, your ride is here!" Appa shouted from downstairs which broke up our photo session.

Harin's eyes lit up and ran down the stairs in just a millisecond and jumped onto Yeonjun, wrapping her legs around his torso. I wasted no time as I was right behind her, standing next to my dad as he was giving Yeonjun a death glare.

"Bye daddy!" Harin shouted before linking her arms with Yeonjun and headed straight to the black Tesla.

"Where's your date, Aera?" my father asked cautiously.

"Here," a deep angelic voice rung out which caused my dad to furrow his eyebrows even more and tighten his grips on my arm.

I cringed, turning around to see Soobin in all black, black jeans, black t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

No surprise there.

"Choi Soobin," my father said, looking dead serious as if he had seen him before.

"Mr Jang," Soobin replied with no emotion at all.

"Take care of her," my father pointed out seriously before letting my arm go.

"With my life sir," Soobin replied as my stomach started doing back flips and my eyes widening in embarrassment.

"I can take care of myself appa," I whispered, kissing his cheek. "I'll be home soon."

"In one piece young lady," my father whispered back with a wink as I nodded with a smile.

"Shall we?" I questioned with a smile as Soobin looked down at me and nodded.

~*~*~

It was like a double date.

Yeonjun and Harin kept doing lovey-dovey things in the back seat as I was forced to sit in the passenger seat next to Soobin who was the driver. I could feel the side of my face burn with the amount of stares he was giving me when he thought I wasn't looking.

Does he know that I could literally feel his burning gaze?

The car stopped on the other side of the house that hosted the party. I could see the teenagers throw up on the front lawn and couples doing slobbering kisses. I watched Yeonjun and Harin hand in hand, walk towards the party together as I took in a breath before exiting the car to see Soobin leaning against the door.

"Aren't you going to go and enjoy the party?" I asked in confusion.

"Well I made a promise to your father and-"

"It's fine, I can take care of myself," I interrupted which made his eyes widen in shock. "Go, enjoy the night."

I didn't wait for his reply as I started making my way towards the entrance of the house where I found girls grinding on their dates just outside the house along with the blasting music. I muttered 'excuse me' through the crowd before I made it to the kitchen and looked back to see that Soobin didn't follow me. I felt a weird feeling come across my chest as I ignored it and grabbed a red plastic cup , sipping on it until my eyes fell onto a girl who was grinding on Soobin on the dance floor.

Soobin had no emotion whatsoever.

His eyes were wandering off somewhere whilst the girl was grinding on him with all her energy as I chuckled to myself. I sighed and took another cup, actually enjoying the taste as my mind went into a bit of a whirl. I made my way past the dance floor with the cup in my head until a large, unfamiliar hand grabbed my arm and pulled me aside which caused me to groan in irritation.

"Who are you?" I asked with narrowed eyebrows at a blonde haired guy with light brown eyes.

"Your knight in shining armour," he answered with an unattractive smirk.

"You're kidding, right?" I questioned, taking another sip from the cup.

"Nah," he answered, pushing me up against the wall as his lips trailed against my jawline.

My stomach churned and my eyes widened as I tried freeing myself from his strong hold. I would knee him in his junior but unfortunately, he was in between my legs. I looked to my left and realised Soobin was gone from his spot as I tried to call for help through the loud music.

"No one will hear you," the blondie whispered as he rubbed himself against me.

I rolled my eyes and just as I was about to knock my head against his, he was pulled off of me and thrown onto the floor which caused some people to gasp and back away at the figure who had saved my life. The figure threw some mean punches here and there before the blondie begged him to stop which he did after a few more punches.

I gulped in fear as the figure turned around, realising he was 6 ft tall with black hair and dark brown eyes. He wore an all black outfit as if he was part of Soobin's squad and started to approach me with an apologetic, cute smile.

"I'm sorry for the rude introduction but I'm Huening Kai,but just call me Kai" he introduced himself as he offered an arm and I took it gratefully, only wanting to get out of the stuffy hallway. "You must be Aera, Harin's step-sister."

Kai led us towards the front yard, away from the throwing up and grinding teens and to a small bench that was just located on the other side of the dark streets. He patted the seat next to him as I sat down cautiously.

"I am," I replied after clearing my throat. "How did you know?"

"It's all over Harin's Instagram," Kai answered with a light chuckle.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you Kai," I said, not looking at him at all.

"It's nice to meet you too, Aera," he replied softly as I turned around to meet his dark brown eyes. "No wonder you have caught Soobin hyung's eyes."

I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I am not going to sing Justin Bieber's songs like Harin does," he answered putting up his hands in the air as I laughed. "I mean, he has ditched the gang night to check up on you and even asked you to a party as his date. Soobin hyung doesn't do that. At first, I thought he was out of his mind but now, I know why."

I was still confused.

"Why?" I asked, curiosity consuming me.

"Just be careful, Aera. Be careful of what you're getting yourself into if you ever fall for Soobin hyung," he dismissed my question.

I tilted my head and scoffed. "I will never fall for him."

Kai smirked and shrugged.

I have never expected the bad boy's best friend, Kai, to be like this.

Will I fall for him? I hoped not.

But then again, I wasn't the person who got to choose who I get to fall for.

My heart did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 687K 36
"Oomph!" The sound rushed out of my mouth as the door opened before I could reach the handle and my body hit a wall. I took a step back and realized...
8.5K 364 46
⛓𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳⛓ All Park Yuna wanted this summer was to have the time of her life before she approa...
2.4M 75.6K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
51.6K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...