Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

19

97 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 19

    The blanket search was very effective, and Kamo quickly found the second-level magic spirit who survived on the basis of his compatriots.

    After carefully looking around and confirming that the second-level curse spirit was nothing special, Kamo Ryo directly clenched his fist and burst it with blood.

    Jia Ruozi looked at the curse spirit who was easily squeezed into froth and silently looked away.

    Xia You and Wutiao are indeed men.

    The treatment of the culprit was much better. Kamo only hammered the curse spirit to release the thick fog, then raised his hand and tied it up, and then floated behind him with a bloody rope like a hydrogen balloon.

    Well, take it back and give it to Jie.

    The fog slowly began to lighten. After the crisis was resolved, Kamo took the puppet back into the warehouse.

    Although it was a very serious thing, she didn't know why she subconsciously didn't want too many people to see it.

    When the fog cleared, Kamo easily found the two weak seniors in the school.

    Jia Ruozi saw the wounds on the two of them and immediately stepped forward to treat them.

    "It's you—" the singer said a little uncomfortable, as a senior sister, she was rescued by her juniors.

    Ming Ming was fine, she raised her hand and greeted them with a smile.

    Then the two of them widened their eyes in shock.     Mingming

    was surprised and said: "It turned out to be a healing technique!" An Geji understood a little bit,     and asked hesitantly,

    "Is it a reversal technique?" Looking at the arm that instantly recovered to its original state, he said in surprise, "That's amazing, thank you, junior!"     Nitro was stunned for a moment, hummed, and the roots of his ears turned slightly red.     "Your newcomers this year are really amazing." Mingming also sighed, with six eyes and red blood manipulation, as well as the legendary reversal technique.

    Moreover, he defeated the curse spirit that almost trapped them to death so easily, and he was still playing with it leisurely.

    So the magic world where talent is paramount is really cruel.

    Nitro quickly healed the wounds of the two seniors.

    An Geji raised her hand to untie the tent, and they walked towards the auxiliary supervisor outside the school.

    Seeing that they came out intact, Supervisor Matsushita was finally relieved, and invited, "Supervisor Kondo's car will arrive in about half an hour. Would you like to take my car back?

    " Ordinary people can't see the curse spirit tied up with bloody ropes, but the blood rope is very conspicuous.

    It's not convenient to take a car, so she looked at Nitzi and said, "It's not convenient for me to take a car, Nitzi, do you want to go back with senior sister and the others?"

    Jia Ruyan looked at the mantra clearly, "Then you fly back?"

    Fly back? An Geji and Ming Ming popped up?

    This is the only way to hold on to this curse spirit, so Kamo nodded slightly.

    Nitro said very naturally: "I'll be with you."

    Just kidding, can taking a car be the same as taking a spaceship?

    It turned out that Kamo was planning to fly with the car, after all, the safety of Nitro had to be guaranteed. But if Niazi is willing to run around with her, it will save more effort.

    So she raised her hand and released the disc flying machine she had put away before, jumped on it first, then turned around and bent over to stretch out her hand, and thoughtfully made a row of stairs with handrails in midair.

    Nitzi put his hand on her palm and stepped up the stairs. The seat belt that belonged to her had already floated up as if welcoming her. After she sat down, she gently tied a bow.

    Nitro: "..."

    What's going on? She felt a little shy, she silently took out her phone and deleted the photo of the puppet that looked like Gojo Satoru.

    DK, whose brain produces yellow waste, should be combined with DK, and JK should stick with JK.

    The diva and Mingming below were dumbfounded.

    Kamo slightly ensured the safety of the glass, and then tied the magic spirit to the back of the aircraft, then turned around and met the sparkling eyes of the two seniors.

    She hesitated: "Sister, do you want to come together? It's a bit windy up there."

    The two said decisively: "Yes!"

    Kamo slightly added two chairs behind the glass.

    Then she saw the envious eyes of Supervisor Matsushita, and she said helplessly, "Do you want to be together, Supervisor Matsushita?" In

    fact, she wanted it very much, but she had to drive the car back. Supervisor Matsushita refused with tears, "I'll just drive. "

    There was no need to hurry on the way back, Kamo Ryu's speed was slow.

    Mingming touched the armrest of the chair, it felt like jade, and it didn't smell at all.

    Kamo slightly noticed her movement, and took the initiative to explain: "These are animal blood."

    Mingming was surprised: "Can you manipulate blood that is not your own?"

    According to records, the red blood operation can only manipulate your own blood, right?

    "It's usually like this." Kamo spread his hands slightly and said, "But that's too restrictive. If you want to become stronger, you must first get out of the inertia of common sense." He was deep in thought

    .

    An Ge Ji at the side thought of the previous conversation again, and couldn't help hesitating: "Gamo, you said before that my power has the potential to purify?"

    Speaking of which, Mingming also looked over.

    Kamo immediately regained his spirits, "Senior is born in a Shinto family, right? The spell is also related to singing?

    " Incantations are generally used to exorcise curse spirits by singing congratulations."

    Kamo understood it in a second, and it was a group attack technique to exorcise curse spirits, so it was no wonder that he was regarded as a key talent by the director department.

    Then why was he trapped by that fog curse spirit just now? Obviously this technique completely restrained the ability of that curse spirit, and seeing the tiredness of Diva Senior Sister, she understood.

    It should be because the task-intensive mantra is not strong enough these days, so it can only be repaired temporarily.

    That's why the blue bar is so important.

    However, this also exposed a problem. Even if the judgment of the level of the spell spirit is correct, there will still be various emergencies that will put the magician in danger, especially the young magician who has not yet graduated.

    So it's better to give the students a set of Yan Zou Talisman just in case, and the adult magician can provide a way to buy it.

    These thoughts only flashed by, and Kamo slightly asked: "Has senior sister only used the curse spirit? The curse spirit is born from the negative emotions of human beings. Since the senior sister's singing can exorcise the curse spirit. Then directly to the Will it have the effect of dispelling negative emotions when used by humans? What if it is for conjurers who work with spell spirits all day long?"

    An Geji's eyes slowly widened.

    Finally, Kamo said directly: "When I go back to school, I hope my sister can use it on me."

    She wanted to experience the purification power of the exorcism spell for herself.

    Then Kamo did not forget to look at the other senior and said, "Senior Mingming, I also hope to see your ability."

    How far can the black bird exercise, which is the same type as the magic spell exercise, be able to do?

    The Conjuration High School has a Tianyuan barrier, and the alarm will sound if there is no registered spell power.

    Fortunately, at this time, the assistant supervisor Izumi Kondo, who received the news halfway and rushed back, also arrived at the school gate.

    So Kamoro placed the gift spell spirit with him, please trouble him to handle the registration procedure.

    Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie's missions are located far away, there are still three in total, and they probably won't be able to come back today. That curse spirit still has to go through a procedure and be locked up in the high school for convenience.

    As soon as they returned to school, they immediately walked towards the training ground.

    Angeji began to sing the congratulatory speech without any stage fright. She was good at singing herself, and she was not afraid to sing in front of outsiders.

    And it grabs everyone's attention as soon as it opens, it's a very penetrating music. Chanting softly is like gurgling water, with the power to cleanse people's hearts.     Looking at the newly -

    appeared Innocent Mind buff on everyone's status bar, Kamo couldn't help admiring from the bottom of his heart: "It's really a very, very precious ability. It's a waste of money that only the curse spirit can hear it all the time."

Let her discover another SSR!

    Why do you have to say such embarrassing things in such a serious way! An Geji felt that her mind was going to be muddled, what, what, she looked so cold, but she was a straight ball player!

    Mingming on the side poked her cheek with a finger and said with a smile: "Your face is almost ripe."

    Jiarui Nitzi also said with a look of surprise: "It's really amazing, and I feel so calm."

    "Isn't it... " Kamo responded slightly, after all, Wugou, and then she began to ask questions rigorously, "Do you have to sing congratulations to use the ability of senior sister? Have you tried other songs or languages? If you record it with an electronic device Will the playback still have an effect?"

    As she spoke, she naturally took out her mobile phone and approached: "Sister, can you sing it again? Let's record it and play it back to see how much effect is left. I also want to keep it in my collection." Nitro

    also Naturally approached and said: "Can you also send me a copy later?"

    The singer was forced to lean back, and stammered: "I, I still have to hand in the mission report, I'll go back and record it and give it to you— ——"

    "The contact information hasn't been added yet—" Kamo put down his hand a little hesitantly, was she too abrupt again, is this another person who scares away another person after Lord Shier?

    Kamo was slightly shocked, and then she looked at the remaining Mingming.

    For some reason, Ming Ming's back felt a little chilly, and he tried to maintain a smile and said, "What's wrong?"

    Kamo said slightly implicitly: "Sister, can you show me the magic formula?"

    Mingming began to manipulate the crows in the high school, and with the infusion of mantra, these crows lined up in a very humane line, still neat tap danced.

    Kamo and Iyuri Glass: "!!"

    The two couldn't help laughing.

    After laughing, Kamo took a closer look at the crows. There was no trace of it except for a faint trace of magic power. She looked at Nitzi at the side and asked, "Can you feel the magic power?" Nitzi

    looked at it carefully and shook her head, "It looks like an ordinary crow."

    Kamo had a rough idea, and asked in a gentle voice. : "How many crows can my senior sister control together? What is the farthest range? Do crows have the ability to attack? Can you synchronize the vision of crows?" Mingming thought for a while and replied: "There is currently no upper limit for the number,

    mainly It depends on how many crows I can summon. There is currently no upper limit for the control range, but the farther away I am, the less I can control. Crows are ordinary crows that have no attack power. I can synchronize the vision of crows. " As she spoke, she smiled and said, "Usually, I mainly rely on magic tools to exorcise curse spirits, but the words     of

    sister Kamo today inspired me, so I will try it first."

Does the technique only control crows, or all black birds? For example, have you tried the largest corvid? It often attacks birds of prey." Ming Ming explained: "I have tried it, and the attack

    power is indeed stronger . .But there are very few ravens in Japan, and they only migrate to the northeast in autumn and winter. And controlling it is more troublesome than controlling crows. Most of the common crows that can be summoned in real battles are common. " Kamo

    skipped Ran said: "It's really inconvenient that these birds controlled by senior sister can't be kept in the body like Jie."

    It refers to Mr. Xia You's magic spell manipulation, it's clear.

    "This problem is not impossible to solve. If we can find suitable magic tools, such as seals, we can solve it."

    Kamo quickly played back the magic tools he had seen in the magic tool library when he was young, thoughtfully Said: "My impression is that there are such spells in the spell library at home, I will take a look at it when I go home."

    Then she quickly took out her mobile phone and said very naturally: "Sister, let's exchange contact information first. "

    "Okay——" Mingming took out her mobile phone, and said in a pleasant surprise, "I'm sorry to trouble you, junior."

    Oh yeah, it's successfully added to the contact information.

    In the afternoon, the two seniors received another task.

    Kamoro and Glass had no missions, so the two of them had regular physical training, mainly Aluo helped Glass with evasion training.

    While manipulating the blood attack, she sorted out her recent schedule. After training, I have become very proficient in using it with one mind and two tasks.

    After becoming a first-level surgeon, not only sleep is free, but other schedules are also free.

    Because the task time is very random, the schedule is also useless. But over the years, she has developed a good habit of self-discipline.

    [Eye of Truth]

    [Red Blood Manipulation]

    → [See You on Tanabata]

    → [Flying]

    → [Blood Shield], [Blood Armor], [Blood Rain], [Blood Spear]...

    → [Puppet Fuck Technique]

    [Reversal technique]

    Looking at the skill tree again, I finally broke through single digits, and I was moved to tears. Most of the itinerary plan has been completed, and the next focus is on [studying the reversal of the red blood manipulation technique] [learning the field expansion] and the application of the two senior sisters' techniques.

    After the physical training was over, the two went to the administrator's place to have dinner together, and then went back to the dormitory to rest.

    Kamo still remembered what happened in the morning, so he first called Kamo Siming, who was in charge of the external sales of Yan Zou Fu, and asked him to arrange to distribute a set of Yan Zou Fu to all the students in school as soon as possible. There is also a purchase channel for registered artisans.

    A reply came from the other end of the phone immediately: "Yes, Miss. There is also a piece of information to report to you about the Yan Zou Talisman. Although the use records of the Yan Zou Talisman in each window were strictly registered, some of the Yan Zou Talismans still flowed in

     . It has been found in the black market, and it was recently discovered that it is used by cursed magicians on magicians and even ordinary humans. If the magicians are provided with a way to buy it, this situation may be aggravated.” How ridiculous, this was Kamolo’s first reaction     . 

    It's not impossible to add restrictions to the Yan Zou Talisman and turn it into a magic spirit. But this will increase time and labor costs, not only is not conducive to mass production, but also lead to price increases. You must know that the current Yan Zou Talisman is the simplest version that she has spent a lot of painstaking research on.  

   After quickly weighing the gains and losses, Kamoro said calmly: "It's okay."  

   After hanging up the phone, she went to the bathroom to take a shower.  

   After washing up and lying in the bathtub with a relaxed body, Kamo slightly felt a little unaccustomed to being quiet, obviously she had been alone quietly since she was a child.

     She reached out to pick up the phone in the rattan basket, and the unread messages on line had accumulated to 99+.

     When I clicked on it, it turned out that most of them were sent by Wu, and the other half came from a newly created chat group called the strongest group of four. Jie's information is much more restrained.    

 Clicking on Hewu's chat interface, dense messages popped up immediately. From the time the two separated until five minutes ago, messages came in one after another. They were all trivial things. Even seeing a beautiful flower on the side of the road Xiao Hua took photos for her to see. 

    Kamo lowered his eyes slightly, patiently read one by one and replied to each one. The new news jumped out quickly.   

  [Enlightenment: Too slow! Ah Lue, you can't just look at your phone before going to bed. If you have free time, you should take the time to reply to me. I'll wait for a long time! 】

    Well, the illusion of quietness disappeared, and Kamo began to reply to the message a little helplessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 89 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...
449K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
191K 2.7K 11
Izuku Midoriya (Deku), a small but mighty omega, sharing a dorm building with alphas?! Even worse, Bakugou is the room next to him. How is he going t...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...