Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

18

107 5 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 18

    Fortunately, Jie's problem is not difficult to solve with the Yan Zou Talisman. For example, she can give priority to the first-class spell spirits and super-level spell spirits found in the Kamo family's jurisdiction.

    The point is that the Tokyo school is in Kanto, that is, the territory of the Gojo family and the Chanyuan family, and it is not easy for her to intervene as a Kansai.

    So this matter still has to be realized.

    Xia Youjie finished expelling the first curse spirit.

    Gojo Satoru directly took the lead and walked towards the second nearest curse spirit, which was also sealed by the Yan Zou Talisman.

    Just when he was about to make a move, Xia Youjie asked, "Wu, if you can keep the curse spirit for me, I want to subdue it.

    " Kicked over.

    Xia Youjie raised his hand and directly rubbed the curse spirit flying in mid-air into a curse spirit ball, and then ate it.

    At this time, Kamo slightly touched Gojo Satoru's arm and reminded in a low voice: "Look at Jie's expression."

    After all, Xia Youjie has just entered the magic world, and although he intentionally controlled his expression, he still leaked something out for them to find out. up.

    In fact, the ugly curse spirit must have a bad taste. Just think about it. Gojo Satoru didn't say anything, just took out a candy from his pocket and threw it over.

    Xia Youjie subconsciously raised his hand to catch it and found it was candy. He froze for a moment, then smiled, peeled off the candy wrapper and threw it into his mouth, then his expression changed again.

    It is too sweet!

    However, the disgusting taste was indeed suppressed a little, and the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably.

    Then it was Kamo's turn, she made an OK gesture directly to Xia Youjie, squeezed a pair of mountain hammers with blood to beat the curse spirit, then tied the curse spirit with a blood rope and sent it directly Delivery.

    Xia Youjie smiled and rolled the mantra spirit into balls and ate it.

    Gojo Satoru started to touch his pockets again, and then he realized that his stock was all gone, so he quickly shouted to Ome next to him, "Ah Luo, quickly

    bring a candy. " Jay lost it.

    Xia Youjie rubbed the candy wrapper, then peeled it off and threw it into his mouth. The sweet taste that was not inferior to the last candy exploded in his mouth instantly.

    He raised his hand to cover his mouth, these two saccharines!

    After the mission was completed, Teacher Noctua began to talk about the next process, emphasizing that the three of them must hand in a mission report tomorrow morning, and gave them a template.

    After reading the template, Xia Youjie came to a conclusion, which is to write a small composition.

    Neither Wujo Satoru nor Kamolue had written about it. Before exorcising the curse spirit, all they had to do was to do it themselves, and the rest were arranged by the clansmen.

    Now the three are newcomers, so they meet to write a report together at night.

    Although there is no canteen in the college, there are administrators who are not art masters in the dormitory. As long as the needs are raised in advance, the administrators will also prepare meals for the students.

    It's still a little early for lunch, so the few of them simply took the auxiliary supervisor's car and went back to the high school on the way.

    Although the lunch prepared by the administrator is not delicious, it is also very homely and healthy.

    So Gojo Satoru suggested, "Let's come over to have dinner together in the evening, and then write a report together."

    After the physical training in the afternoon, Kamo returned to the dormitory to take a shower, and then took Nitro to the boys' dormitory for dinner.

    The dormitory environment of the college is very good, and students have their own rooms. The room of the four of them in Gojo Satoru was not crowded.

    There is no furniture, only a small square table on the empty tatami.

    Kamo thought for a while, to see if Satoru didn't ask the servants in the family to clean up in advance, as expected, he didn't like being controlled by the family all the time.

    Gojo Satoru sat cross-legged on the tatami mat, and his long legs didn't feel good at all.

    Kamo looked at it and said thoughtfully, "Let the administrator help me buy a set of tables and chairs tomorrow."

    Although she grew up in an old house with tatami mats all her life, she still likes chairs that can free her feet.

    Xia Youjie suggested: "Let's use the sofa, it's convenient to play on a daily basis."

    Gojo Wu agreed: "You also need a table and chairs, otherwise there is no place to put the game console, and you have to buy some more cushions."

    But that is also tomorrow The three of them could only write reports on the only small table in the room.

    Nitro didn't squeeze with them when he didn't need to write a mission report, and sat with a book in his hand to read.

    Gojo Goku thought hard for a long time and did not write.

    Kamo Ryu has never done homework or pen in his life.

    Then they found that Xia Youjie's writing was flowing like flowing water, and he quickly finished writing a page and turned it over.

    Gojo Satoru and Kamo looked at each other slightly, and they saw the big characters of Chaojie's in each other's eyes. After reaching a consensus, they put the pen aside and walked to the game console to start playing games.

    Here, Xia Youjie finally finished writing the required number of words. As soon as he looked up, he saw the two of them playing games vigorously. He said speechlessly, "Have you finished your report?" "

    Jie, you finally finished writing—" Gotiao Wu Glancing back at him, he immediately turned his head away, only to realize that he had been slightly chopped off in just a short while, and he quickly went crazy? Operations tried to turn the tide, but he still lost.

    Really can't relax for a moment, Gojo Satoru dropped the handle and walked towards Xiaoji, and said with a smile: "Jie let us copy it--"

    Kamo also put down the handle, walked over and looked at him with his hands clasped.

    Xia Youjie waved his hand helplessly to signal them to copy it, then walked to the game console to see what games were available, and asked casually, "Do you want to play together?"

    I just finished reading the book, so I put the book down and walked over to play games.

    Then Xia Youjie discovered that Jia Ruozi was also a senior game master!

    Nitro, who was forced to stay at home for many years, could only play games to pass the time, calmly holding the controller of the game console.

    The two who had finished copying their homework also discovered this when they came over.

    Gojo Wu laughed loudly and said, "Glass, you are so strong, you are so weak, you are about to lose!"

    Xia Youjie's forehead veins twitched, but he was so engrossed in the game that he didn't have time to pay attention to him.

    Nitro is really strong, but in the end Xia Youjie still lost. He threw the game controller on Wu and said with a smirk: "Wu, then try it out. You just lost to Lue." "That's because of you.

    " I was distracted talking to me!" Gojo Satoru argued, and then he took the handle and sat down too. The expression on his face became more and more serious, and then he also lost.

    Xia Youjie sneered ruthlessly, "Wu, you are so inferior."

    Wutiao Wu put the handle in Lue's hand, and said solemnly: "Ah Lue will rely on you, otherwise all three of our martial arts factions will be killed by the nanny." It's bloody."

    Kamo didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

    After hearing this, Jia Ruozi glanced at him and said, "What's wrong with the nanny, you look down on the nanny?"

    Gojo Wu hurriedly waved his hands to show that he didn't dare.

    Several people laughed, no one dared to offend the nanny.

    Then Kamo also felt the pressure. If she and Gou and Jie were amateurs at about the same level, then Nitro was at a professional level.

    Speaking of which, there was a room in the place where Glass was discovered before, which was full of game consoles and computers, and they were all professional-level equipment.

    So No. 3 player Kamo Ryu also died honorably.

    She put the game controller heavily in Jie's hand. Unlike the previous game that almost broke up in the hotel, the relationship between the few people was sublimated in the process of fighting the boss side by side this night. This is the friendship of rushing to the street together.

    Boss Glass calmly opened his mouth to accept the lollipop slightly handed over, and then his eyes widened from the sweetness.

    Xia Youjie couldn't help laughing after seeing it.

    Kamo slightly peeled another lollipop and put it in his mouth, feeling that the sweetness was just right.

    Gojo Satoru, who was playing a game, immediately said, "I want the strawberry milk flavored one too, Aro!"

    Kamo also peeled one and stuffed it into his mouth, then signaled with his eyes whether he wanted it or not.

    Xia Youjie quickly waved his hand and said he didn't need it.

    Well, it seems that her and Wu's acceptance of sugar is indeed different from ordinary people. Next time you shop for candy, buy some with less sugar.

    There is still class tomorrow, and a few of them didn't stay up all night, and the class ended after eleven o'clock.

    The next morning was another practical class for exorcising cursed spirits.

    "I received two tasks today." Teacher Ye Mo began to assign: "Jie and Wujo went to Nagano to have three tasks to exorcise the first-level curse spirits. Kamo, you took Nitro to Yamanashi to support Diva and Mingming. Kamo remembers you The first task is to protect Nitro."

    Several people walked towards the school gate immediately, and the two assistant supervisors were already waiting at the school gate. One of them was Kondo Izumi whom I met yesterday.

    As soon as the two got into the car, Izumi Kondo sent out the mission documents one by one, and immediately began to explain the mission content, "The location of this mission is at XXX School in Yamanashi, and the goal is to support the two second-level conjurers who are trapped by their magical powers. Song Ji and Mingming.

    At that time, their task was to exorcise three second-level curse spirits. After passing the identification of the Yan Zong Talisman, the level will not be wrong. Later, Ms. Kamo must be careful that the curse spirits may have special abilities. Although the location is in the next city,

    but The distance is not too far and I will drive there, it will take about one and a half hours on the road, you two can take a rest first."

    The location is indeed not far away, and the rescue is firefighting, Kamo slightly turned his head and asked, "Are you afraid of heights?"

    Kazuo shook his head blankly.

    So Kamo slightly bent down to unfasten her seat belt, and then the princess picked up Nitzi, opened the car door and jumped out. The bloody wings spread in mid-air, and after a few flaps, they flew high into the air.

    The flowing liquid slowly solidified into a disc under the feet of the two of them. Kamo thoughtfully squeezed out a chair for Nitiko to sit on, and fastened her seat belt.

    Then she opened her folded sleeves, stood on the disc and flew towards the mission site like piloting a spaceship.

    Jia Ruozi squinted his eyes and took out his mobile phone to send a safety message to the assistant supervisor, then raised his face slightly to feel the wind in the air.

    Go back and buy a pair of sunglasses.

    The two DKs who watched the whole process below were stunned.

    Gojo Wu looked at Xia Youjie with bright eyes and said, "Jie, do you have a magic spirit that can fly!"

    The meaning couldn't be more obvious, he wants to fly too!

    Xia Youjie: "No, and don't you know how to fly by yourself?"

    Before that, he and Xiaolu flew into the sky together.

    "That's just staying in the air!" Gojo Goto said logically: "Is staying in the air the same as flying? Jie, go and subdue a magic spirit that can only fly!" Is this all he can think of

    ? Xia Youjie was speechless.

    But flying is really cool.

    The mission locations of the two DKs are relatively far away, and they have to take the Shinkansen.

    Along the way, Wutiao Wu used his mobile phone to send text messages to his family members, asking them not only to assign priority to Xia Youjie for exorcising curse spirits of the first level and above as mentioned before, but also to pay attention to observe whether they can carry people. The flying mantra spirit then named Xia Youjie.

    The two JKs over there were faster and flew all the way to the mission location.

    The entire school was shrouded in pitch-black tents, and the assistant supervisor in a black suit waited anxiously outside.

    Kamo slightly controlled the landing of the aircraft, waved his hand to unbuckle the seat belt for Nitzi, and put the aircraft back into the warehouse so that it can be used again next time.

    Miscalculation, the road is still a bit far away, the magpie bridge in the coagulated blood will gradually lose its activity and become uncontrollable, and finally it is flown by the flowing blood to fly over.

    "Mr. Matsushita—" Kamo slightly reminded.

    Panasonic turned around and saw two girls wearing college uniforms, and immediately realized that rescue was coming, and hurried forward and said, "Miss An and Miss Mingming are inside, and they have been trapped for fourteen hours!" Kamo hesitated a little

    . After a while, she finally decided to take Nitro in, as she is still the safest side.

    So she nodded and said: "Well, we went in."

    After entering the tent, she immediately understood why the two seniors were trapped. There is a very interesting spell spirit here.

    It was probably born from human beings' fear of fog. It can release a large amount of fog. This fog can not only hide the traces of magic spirits, but also make it difficult for human beings to distinguish their directions.

    Now the whole school is filled with white mist, and Kamo roughly identified two curse spirits hidden in it from the filth, one should have been exorcised, and the other was released by the fog curse spirit. After all, the Yan Zou Talisman only defends against the inside but not the outside, and it shatters with a single attack from the outside.

    The Eye of Truth's perception of the power of the spell is not as good as the Six Eyes, and Kamo couldn't accurately find the location of the spell spirit and the seniors for a while.

    So she cautiously took out the spell tool and rolled her eyes, then raised her hand and released the puppet to protect the surroundings, the bloody liquid under her feet spread silently to the surroundings, ready to turn over every inch of the land in a simple and rough way.

    Jia Ruozi looked at the puppet guard who was highly similar in appearance to a classmate beside him, and his eyes gradually became subtle.

    Whether this thing is made by Kamo himself or given by that fellow Gojo, it's very delicate!

    She silently took out her mobile phone and took a photo. After all, Wutiao helped her arrange to study in the Tokyo school. After thinking about it, she still didn't send the photo to Xia Youjie.

    I'm sorry Xia You, she won't get involved in this matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 2.3K 26
"i choose you, from this day until the end of my days. i choose you, to hold my heart whether to break or to cherish. i choose you and should you fal...
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.8K 292 50
"Onii-chan is a Villainess~My brother was mistaken for my sister and was reincarnated in the world of an otome game. Author: GIMI A twin brother and...
351K 12.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...