Patriarch's Growth Plan

Bởi Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... Xem Thêm

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

15-16

133 6 0
Bởi Spinfoxie

Chapter 15

    After leaving the sports park, they went to the last stop of this tour, Kita Naka City, to participate in the earliest sunflower festival in Japan. It is a magnificent scene with 200,000 sunflowers.

    Teenagers look at flowers on horseback, and the few of them chatted while walking among the flowers.

    Wujo Wu stretched out his hand and flicked the big sunflower flower plate, and said casually: "Where should we go next?"

    Xia Youjie said: "I booked a local special gourmet restaurant in the evening, and then the boat ticket for the next afternoon. Watch whales on the boat and then transfer to the plane to go home.”

    February is also an excellent season for whale watching, and almost 100% of whales can be seen.

    Gojo Wu said in a disappointed voice, "Hey, I'm going back now—"

    What kind of elementary school student who doesn't want to go home during the spring outing

    ? Xia Youjie, a conjurer who became a monk halfway through training, must race against time to enrich himself in order to cope with the new life ahead. Thinking about it this way, Lue and Wu should be from the family of magicians that Teacher Ye Moth said.

    "Night moth is right?" Gojo Satoru murmured, "Okay, then let's go back by boat together—"

    Kamo nodded silently in agreement.

    This happy trip came to an end before we knew it. The three people had different destinations and different flights, so they parted ways at the airport.

    Gojo Satoru waved and said, "See you at school, Jie—"

    Kamo followed behind and waved: "See you at school—"

    Xia Youjie, whose flight was later, smiled and waved: "Well, see you at school."

    Then When Kamo returned home, he ushered in a whole set of sex ↑↓ enlightenment education.

    Kamo slightly: "..."

    The elegant and beautiful old lady of the Qingque family sat aside to watch educational films with her, and from time to time lightly mocked a few words, "In the world of magic, the parents jointly decide the talent and upper limit of the newborn, but only the mother alone supplies the nutrients needed by the fetus. , the more powerful the talent, the greater the burden on the mother's body, and it may even be life-threatening. But the man will only be ecstatic about the strong talent of the offspring." Kamo slightly remembered that he was seriously injured because of her pregnancy, and then he was sick for several days

    . Mother who died of illness when she was young. Speaking of which, Wu's mother was even worse, and died of illness shortly after giving birth.

    The elder of the Qingque family looked at the young and beautiful face of the eldest lady, without any trace of age, and said softly: "So powerful female magicians are not willing to have children. Even if they have a good relationship, they will only have one. In this regard Thank you for your hard work, Miss. As the bloodline of the clan, you are responsible for carrying on the family line and need to have a child. It’s okay to

    see beautiful boys wanting to play with them on weekdays, but you must take protective measures. Because not everyone On this point, you must choose strictly who is qualified to be the father of your child."

    Kamolo: "...?"

    Finally, the elder of the Qingque tribe said quietly: "In short, people from the Wutiao family will definitely not do it, and their family does not want it. They are very shameless, and they will snatch children from women. Our Kamo family is different from the unsophisticated Zenyuan family, and we will never allow the blood of our family to flow out." Kamo

    Lue: "..." It feels like there is a story.

    In the blink of an eye, it was March, and the staff in charge of school uniforms from the Tokyo school came to make school uniforms for Ryu Kamo.

    Although the Kamo family has always had the privilege of not wearing school uniforms and can wear their own clothes, the Tokyo school had to come to express their importance. Usually, Kamo slightly exorcising the curse spirit wears a shrine maiden costume, and at home, he wears twelve singles.

    But some time ago, after going to Okinawa to wear modern clothes, she found that the wife was too light, so she expressed that she would like to wear school uniforms.

    The staff was so moved that they quickly handed out a picture book and said, "Our school uniforms can be designed by ourselves. You can take a look at these pictures for reference.

    " After taking a look, I found that the styles were similar, so I randomly chose a set that was pleasing to the eye.

    "I'm sorry to bother you."

    After officially becoming a first-level conjurer, it not only means being independent, you can go out alone, and you can exorcise the curse spirit alone without a protector, and there are many more corresponding tasks. After all, first-level conjurers have always been the mainstay of the conjuration world.

    After years of visual training, Kamo Ryu has been able to get rid of these sharp-eyed curse spirits without changing his face.

    And with the magic bracelet given by Wu, she will never get any weird things again, and she has no resistance to this work at the beginning.

    After exorcising the curse spirit and returning home today, Kamo clearly felt that the atmosphere at home was not right.

    Sure enough, when Ajiu saw her coming back, he immediately stepped forward with a solemn expression and whispered the report: "Miss, the news came from the west courtyard in the morning, and the young master has also awakened the ancestral spell today."

    Young master? Kamo was a little dazed for two seconds before remembering that it should be her younger brother Kamo Mitsuyoshi. Looking at the dignified expressions of the other maids in the yard, she felt that she might have to say something. So he said: "Oh, have you been enlightened?"

    Ajiu replied: "Master Qingque was arranged in the clan to enlighten the young master."

    Oh, Kamo felt that there was nothing more to say, so he said: "The bath is ready I want to take a bath."

    Ajiu was relieved to see that the eldest lady's expression was not affected at all, and respectfully said: "It's ready." After

    Kamo took a shower as usual, he went into the bath to relax. At this moment, Ajiu suddenly looked distressed. Hiding his joy, he walked in and said, "Miss just announced that you are the heir and will not marry another wife!"

    Kamo was a little surprised, was his father worried that she would be unhappy? Really, how can she be so narrow-minded.

    Ajiu watched the eldest lady pursed her lips and smiled, and then she backed out silently. It would be embarrassing to have her in Missy's place again.

    The young master who was born as a concubine has also awakened the ancestral spell. This is the first time in a thousand years that double egg yolks have appeared, and the elders of the clan fell into ecstasy. The elder of the Qingque tribe also personally offered to enlighten the young master.

    Although they later found that the young master's learning progress and spell power were acceptable in front of ordinary people, but they were nothing special in front of the eldest lady.

    But something is better than nothing, which is a good thing after all. Except for the first day, these things were never put in front of Kamoro. She quickly forgot about it.

    The opening day of the high school has arrived in a blink of an eye.

    When Kamo came to the school wearing the black school uniform he had received earlier, Gojo Satoru had already arrived, chatting with Xia Youjie at the next table. Sure enough, he was also wearing a black college uniform.

    Seeing her enter the classroom, he immediately pulled away the chair at the front desk and waved, "Come here, Ah Lue."

    Kamauro didn't care about the seat, and just sat down on the chair he opened.

    As she sat down, the hem of the pleated skirt moved up slightly, revealing a section of her fair thigh that was not covered by knee socks.

    The gazes of the two DKs involuntarily fell on the absolute field, and then looked away unnaturally.

    This scene happened to be watched by Jia Ruozi who walked into the classroom. This is a male high school student. She rolled her eyes silently, and then chose the farthest seat and sat down.

    All the staff arrived, and the homeroom teacher Noctua Zhengdao also walked into the classroom.

    After the simple opening remarks, the students introduced themselves routinely. Considering that only one of the four students has a normal school experience, he said, "Jie, you come up first."

    Xia Youjie walked up to the podium, picked up chalk and wrote his name, and then began to introduce himself routinely. : "Xia Youjie, my birthday is February 3rd. My favorite food is buckwheat noodles, but I don't have any food I hate. My hobby or hobby is fighting. By the way, my spell is [Spell Gymnastics], which can be manipulated and subdued." Cursing Spirit."

    Ye Mozheng nodded and said: "The next Wutiao classmate."

    Wutiao Wu walked up to the podium briskly, picked up a chalk and wrote his name, and then began to introduce himself in a decent way: "Gotiao Wu, birthday It’s December 7th, my favorite food is sweets, I don’t have anything I hate for now. Is my hobby a game? The spell is [No Lower Limit spell], which can interfere with matter at the atomic level and dominate space.” Xia Youjie, Jia

    Ru Nitro: Although I don't understand it very well, it looks very powerful.

    Kamo Lue complained with his real name: This is a joke!

    The air in the classroom was silent for a few seconds, and Ye Mozheng said, "The next classmate Kamo.

    " The self-introduction of Hulu Huapiao said: "Kamori, birthday is January 19th, the food I like is sweets and McDonald's, and the food I hate is spicy. I like games. The technique is [Red Blood Manipulation], you can Manipulate the blood and the objects attached to the blood."

    Ye Mozheng nodded and said: "Come on, Nitrate."

    Sitting in the corner, Jiajin Nitzi walked to the podium, wrote his name next to the three names, and introduced himself following the format: "My family is nitro, my birthday is November 7th, my favorite food is wine, my dislike is sweets, and I like to drink bars? The technique is [reversal technique], which can heal yourself and others." Gojo Satoru:

    Unexpectedly Some people hate sweets!

    Kamo slightly: The hobby is drinking? It really is Ms. Cool.

    Xia Youjie: It seems that every student's technique is very good.

    After the self-introduction, Ye Mo Zhengdao went straight to the topic and said, "Next, go to the training ground to simulate a battle to get acquainted with each other." As

    expected of a school of conjuration that trains future conjurers, they went directly to combat courses.

    The four of them followed him to the big playground downstairs of the teaching building.

    Ye Mozhengdao had already considered the grouping of the simulated battle in the first lesson of the novice, and said directly: "Gojo, you and Kamo are both first-level magicians, you come first today." Wujo Wutiao

    whistled Said: "Ah Lue, we haven't fought seriously yet, have we?"

    Although he had a premonition that one day he would have a duel with Wutiao Sixyan, but he didn't expect this day to come so soon.

    But Kamoro has been preparing for this day for many years. So with a wave of his hand, he released the ten tons of animal blood stored in advance in the system warehouse.

    The blood gathered together, with a volume of nearly eleven cubic meters, floated in the air and instantly covered the sunlight, and the sky darkened instantly.

    "Hahaha——" Wujo Satoru immediately laughed excitedly when he saw this, raised his hand to make a gesture to activate the technique, and said coquettishly: "Ah Luo is so fierce——" Kamolo responded by raising his

    hand Raise your hands and inject a lot of mana into the blood. Then manipulate them to attack from all directions. All of a sudden, the sea of ​​blood, the waves of attacks, the murderous intent, and the endless changes.

    Gojo Satoru moved nimbly to dodge the attack, while looking for an opening, and if there was no opening, he simply and rudely used the blue attack to create an opening.

    A'lue obviously stored a large amount of blood, and possessed a large amount of magic power that was bottomless. Following her rhythm, he would definitely be exhausted to death. It must be fought in close combat, and only those who subdue her quickly have a chance of winning.

    It was the first time for Xia Youjie, who had just entered the magic world, to see such a big battle, and felt dazzled for a while.

    At this time, the night moth on the side said rightly: "Jie, you have the talent and possibility not to lose to the two of them, and you only need to work hard step by step to become stronger." Xia Youjie's technique means that he only needs to subdue

    enough A spell spirit that is strong enough will become far more powerful than an ordinary sorcerer.

    Jia Ruozi, who was on the side, heard the conversation, his expression remained unchanged, and his eyes still fell on the two people who were hit in mid-air.

    Her classmates all seem as strong as monsters.

    After Ye Mozheng said, he put his eyes on Nitzi aside and said, "You can't miss the physical training, at least you should be able to run when you are in danger." Nitzi didn't expect to have his

    own share, he was stunned for a moment and nodded to express his understanding .

    Because Kamo was not aware of it for a while, in order to resist the maximum output of Cang, Gojo Satoru got close to him.

    The two fought from a distance to a close combat.

    Kamo slightly kicked forward with his right leg, and Gojo Satoru watched her raise her leg to block with her hands, and then subconsciously cast her eyes down, which was noticed by Kamo slightly.

    She was a little speechless: "This is a hakama."

    What are you thinking, how could she wear a miniskirt that is inconvenient to lift her legs when there is a possibility of fighting at any time! etc!

    Kamolo's eyes suddenly widened.

    Just like the crimson morning glow reflected on the frozen lake in winter, she watched in astonishment as the beautiful blush quickly spread on the teenager's white jade-like cheeks.

    what's the situation?

    Why are you blushing suddenly?

    The suitable spring sun suddenly became scorching hot, and she felt that her face must also be reddened by the sun.

Chapter 16

    Fortunately, Teacher Noctua below saw that the time was up and called the two of them down.

    After watching the two come down, he went on to say: "Half an hour's rest, the next

    match between Jie and Gojo, you don't need magic power, you can only compare physical skills." It's spellbound. Jie's words didn't subdue many curse spirits, and the two of them couldn't be more suitable than Pure Body Art.

    Xia Youjie looked at the two who had just finished the battle and suggested, "Let's go buy some water. I remember there is a self-service vending machine not far away that sells drinks." "

    Self-service vending machine?" Gojo Satoru hasn't used it yet. , Immediately said: "Okay——"

    So the few of them went to buy drinks together. On the way, Gojo Wujo asked a question he was interested in, "Ah Luo, your portable space is bigger than I imagined, except for blood. Can I put other things?"

    And it even has a fresh-keeping function, so it will be super convenient to buy desserts in the future.

    Portable space? Xia Youjie and Jiarui Glass looked over with interest.

    Speaking of the system warehouse, as Kamo got a deeper understanding of mantras, she gradually realized that the game system might not simply be a product of time travel.

    It is very likely that her eyes, the eyes of truth that come from her soul, are constructed. It's just that the brain's self-protection mechanism hid this fact when she was a child.

    But when she should know these truths as she grows up, she will always know them.

    These thoughts flashed by, and Kamo slightly replied: "The size depends on the power of the spell, and other things can also be placed. The white eyes you gave me are also in it." There are also

    puppets, and scattered her Zhexiu and Baiyan, some flaming talismans and so on.

    Portable space? Xia Youjie suddenly remembered the sea of ​​blood that covered the sky just now, and couldn't help asking: "Then that blood just now?"

    He thought it was a product of mantra.

    Kamo was slightly embarrassed and said: "Those are animal blood purchased from slaughterhouses."

    Xia Youjie said with emotion: "So any blood can be manipulated, I thought it was only my own blood."

    The practicality of such red blood manipulation Really very broad.

    After Wujo Gojo heard the words, he immediately replied: "Generally, only one's own blood can be manipulated. Among so many generations of red blood manipulation, only Aluo can manipulate blood that is not one's own. She is the strongest red blood manipulation in history."

    Kamo Lue: "..."

    So it is said that rumors become tigers, what she heard is obviously possible to become a rumor, Wu here directly casts a conclusion on her coffin.

    After talking, several people also arrived at the destination, and there were not many kinds of drinks in the vending machine.

    Neither Kamolue nor Gojo Satoru had ever drunk it, so they just picked the one that was pleasing to the eye.

    Xia Youjie discovered that these were all old brands, some so old that he had never seen them before, anyway he hadn't seen one of the new ones. Can't help complaining: "Why are they all old antiques?"

    Jiarui Nitzi looked at the production date of the bottle through the glass, and said pertinently: "The date is still fresh."

    Gojo Wu casually complained: "Most of these are free. Kamo

    slightly explained: "Many of them are sponsored by the corresponding companies for free after being rescued. Therefore, you will find that the price of the vending machine is cheaper than the market price." A

    certain fee is also to avoid waste, which is more profitable than the group of directors The rotten oranges at the price difference are much better.

    Judging from these details, the Tokyo school is much better than the Kyoto school. The Kyoto school is almost the director's department. Although the principal of Rakuganji is a member of the Kamo family, he is also constrained everywhere.

    At the end, Kamoro said casually, "Of course the official statement is not like this." It was

    almost half an hour after they finished their drinks, and Mr. Ye Moth announced the official start of the second simulation match after seeing them come back.

    Although he couldn't use the magic power, Gojo Satoru wasn't too nervous, after all, Jie couldn't release the magic spirit anymore.

    Then he was knocked down by a sudden sweeping leg, and he quickly supported the ground with his right hand and dodged backwards to avoid the tragedy of being hit in the sky.

    Xia Youjie didn't care if the last move failed, he smiled at him and bullied him with his fists clenched.

    Gojo Satoru narrowly dodged and said in surprise: "Didn't you just enter the magic arts class? Physical skills are so good!"

    Xia Youjie swayed his left fist and hit him in the abdomen, and said with a smile: "Well, you are in the magic arts class. Most of the time I used to fight with spell spirits."

    There were really few spell pools at that time, and most of them were created by himself.

    Good guy!

    Wujo Wu, who found it unavoidable, subconsciously used the no-lower-limit technique.

    Feeling the difference in the feel of his fist, Xia Youjie smiled and said nothing.

    Teacher Ye Moth, who was watching the battle, stopped, "It's ok."

    Wutiao's physical skills really need to be strengthened, but this time he almost lost, he should be aware of this.

    The opening mock battle was over, and Teacher Ye Moth sent four people to run laps to warm up.

    While running around, Gojo Satoru pinched Xia Youjie's arm and found that the muscles were very strong, "It's ok Jie, physical skills are so strong."

    Xia Youjie smiled and didn't say anything.

    At this time, it was already running the third lap, and the speed of the family began to slow down. Although the other three were not tired, their speed also slowed down.

    When passing Teacher Ye Moth, the four of them found two girls standing beside him. One was wearing a maiden uniform in white and scarlet trousers, and the other was wearing a high school uniform with a long skirt.

    Seeing the four people looking over, Ye Mo Zhengdao beckoned them to come over and introduced: "These two are your senior sisters."

    The girl in the maiden uniform introduced herself: "I am a singer." She

    was wearing a college uniform The girl smiled lightly and said, "It's dark here."

    Gojo Satoru looked up and down at the two seniors, curled his lips in disappointment, and said, "So weak."

    This color scheme is the legendary Wujo Six Eyes, right? An Geji looked over unhappily, "Wu Tiao, we are one year older than you, as juniors, we should respect seniors."

    Xia Youjie also said helplessly: "Wu, no matter how strong the seniors are, they are all seniors."

    This statement It's not going anywhere, is it? An Geji felt the veins on her forehead twitch.

    What, Gojo Satoru put his hand on Lue's shoulder and said casually: "But she is really weak, isn't she?"

    Kamo Ruo reluctantly turned his attention away from the two seniors' spells, The sweet words that have been used for many years to buy people's hearts come out, "Wu, everyone has their own brilliance, Diva-senpai's spells have the potential to purify, Mingming-senpai's spells can investigate information through crows, these It’s something we can’t do with destructive spells.”

    In short, she really wants talents!

    An Geji was stunned, no one had ever affirmed her technique like this. The name is Lue, it should be Kamo Lue, the legendary Kamo family's red blood manipulation technique. The personality is much better than the rumors.

    Mingming, who was smiling at the side and watching the bickering between the two, was also stunned.

    Kamolue will never let Satoru sneak away this time, not to mention that she has the gender advantage this time, she directly took advantage of the victory and took two steps forward, holding the hand of a senior sister with one hand, and then the three hands overlapped, she said sincerely : "Come to my side, two senior sisters, I need your strength."

    Regardless of whether he is reckless, last time Jie was sneaked away by Wu because he was too reserved.

    Perhaps because of the birth of a Shinto family, Ange Ji has the power of purification, although it has not been discovered yet.

    Mantras are derived from human negative emotions. If her power can purify negative emotions, maybe it can reduce the spell spirit. It is a very meaningful research direction.

    Senior sister Mingming's [Black Bird Manipulation] is also very, very suitable for information collection and even transmission.

    An Geji and Ming Ming looked at her in a daze.

    Gojo Satoru, who was also stunned behind him, directly stepped forward and pulled the two of them away, annoyed: "Just talk and don't touch your hands!"

    Kamo slightly: "..." I didn't stop you and Jie when they hooked up!

    "Huh?" Angeji glared at Gojo Satoru in displeasure, stepped forward and took Kamo Ryu's hand and said loudly, "Okay!"

    Mingming also bent her lips and smiled, "I'm fine too—"

    Gojo Satoru held Lue's other hand and glared at the singer, saying: "Let go!"

    An Geji was relieved, and said directly: "Don't let go!"

    Kamo Lue: "..."

    Xia Youjie: "Pfft— —"

    The night moth on the side reminded aloud: "The assistant supervisor of the diva is still waiting for you and Mingming at the school gate."

    Kamo seemed to be pardoned.

    After the two seniors left, Teacher Noctua saw that it was almost time for dinner, and immediately announced the dissolution, leaving them free to eat and clean up the dormitory.

    The four people who were left in place looked at each other in blank dismay.

    Gojo Wu said disgustedly: "This is the end? It's fine if there is no opening ceremony, not even a welcome party?"

    Xia Youjie thought, "Because there are too few of us."

    Gojo Wu suddenly brightened his eyes and said: " Otherwise, let's celebrate by ourselves!"

    "Alright..." Xia Youjie looked at the two female students in the class.

    Kamo nodded slightly to show that he followed the group.

    Jiarui Glass beside him also nodded OK.

    So the four of them immediately walked towards the school gate.

    Xia Youjie picked up his mobile phone and opened the map to study while walking, "It's more likely that there are no taxis here, so we can only go to the city by car first."

    After leaving the school gate, the three common sense blind people looked at him silently.

    Did even the family members come from some ancient family? Xia Youjie finally found out that he might be the only one in this class who was born in an ordinary family and went to school seriously.

    Although he is not a native of Tokyo, Kung Fu Xia Youjie, who is on the road with years of online experience, chose a restaurant called Huafa, which is relatively close and has good online reviews and is suitable for dinner.

    The college is really remote, and it took a few people an hour to get to the restaurant. However, from the open window of the restaurant, looking in to see that there are no empty seats, we know that the business of this store is indeed very good.

    Xia Youjie skillfully went to the front desk to get a number. There were relatively few queues for the big box with guaranteed consumption, and there were only two tables in front.

    There were too many people in the waiting area and it was very noisy. Several people simply sat on the wooden chairs outside the door and chatted while waiting.

    Kamo realized that this restaurant has a story, she looked around, and finally looked at the flowers outside the shop and smiled.

    "Ah Lue?" Gojo Satoru then looked at the flowers, but didn't see any special insanity.

    Kamoru explained: "About the past three days, someone confessed to the proprietress here with flowers and candles, and when he succeeded, he was so excited that he fell into the flowers." Now Xia Youjie and Jia Ruzi also looked at the

    flowers . The flowers are full of pink Phalaenopsis, which is very beautiful. But there is no trace of someone falling at all.

    At this time, a young woman walked out of the store through the door. She had a beautiful appearance and a charming demeanor. But there was melancholy and panic lingering between his brows.

    "Guests, you can come in for dinner."

    Gojo Satoru immediately asked, "Who is the proprietress of your shop?"

    "It's me..." The lady's reaction to this abrupt question was very calm.

    It was as if he was used to being asked this question. Although he was in a bad mood, he still asked patiently, "Is there something wrong?"

    "Just a question I'm curious to ask—" Gojo Satoru's blue eyes looked at her curiously, "Someone has confessed to you here in the past three days, you agreed, and then you fell into the flowers?"

    "Did you see the video on the Internet?" The proprietress seemed to have recalled the relevant memories, and a smile crept up the corners of her eyes and eyebrows uncontrollably, "Well, yes." "Wow——" Gojo Satoru let out a

    cry With emotion, those beautiful blue eyes became more curious, "Then did you break up with the expression just now? You looked very troubled, and I can see this level. Why did he cheat? Or did you cheat?" Already?"

    The landlady's smile froze?

    Xia Youjie stepped forward to pull him with some embarrassment, and said in a low voice: "I can't ask this kind of question directly, it will poke other people's sad things."

    Really thought he was going to rescue the siege and the proprietress?

    Kamo corrected slightly: "The proprietress is worried about other problems."

    "Ah, so..." His tone was a little disappointed, but he soon cheered up again, "Can you still see this level? I want Ask the family members to send Xiao Jin to a higher education institution!"

    Kamo thought for a while and said, "Its words can't do this."

    What kind of obsession is this with childhood sweethearts?

    Xia Youjie was really curious, so he asked, "How did Lue know about this?"

    Jia Ruzi, who was also curious and confused, pricked up his ears with the proprietress.

    These are things that can be seen at a glance. Suddenly, Kamo didn't know where to start, so he had to try his best to explain.

    "It says Sanada on the letter box." She pointed to the letter box by the door, and picked up two movie tickets that had been scratched repeatedly from a hidden corner under the wooden chair, "It says To Miss Sanada. From the restaurant From the height of the old traces on the door handle, it can be inferred that the height of most of the customers is about 1.75 meters, and there are more male customers when looking in from the window just now. Therefore, the boss is likely to be a charming beauty."

    There happened to be a heavy rainstorm in Tokyo a week ago. The two movie tickets had no signs of being wet, and combined with the degree of fading by the sun, it is estimated that they were lost for no more than a week.

    "There are traces of candles left outside the restaurant, and a few rose petals are missing from the flowers. And most of these Phalaenopsis are newly transplanted. The public health environment in Tokyo was cleaned exactly

    four days ago. Combined with the traces, it can be inferred In the past three days, no one confessed to the boss with flowers and candles at the entrance of the restaurant, and after he succeeded, the man was so excited that he fell down, and the lady boss went to help them, but they fell into the flowers together." Several people were stunned when they heard this

    . of.

    The proprietress was a little surprised and said: "Yes, that's it."

    Xia Youjie pondered for a while and asked curiously: "But why do you think the boss agreed?"

    Kamo replied slightly embarrassed: "This is my guess, Because the boss treasured the rose petals prepared by the man and made them into dried flowers. The bouquets of other suitors are not accepted. There are at least two bouquets in the trash bin at the door of the convenience store next door. I think the love may be hidden , but the preference is eye-catching."

    The proprietress who stood on the side and listened to the whole process asked with trusting eyes: "Are you a famous detective from which firm? May I entrust you to investigate the case now?" Kamo slightly

    : "...?"

    "Hahaha——" Gojo Satoru, who was deeply attracted by the detective game, replied for her, "He is a very powerful famous detective. Tell me what case you want to investigate first."

    He looked very interested, Kamo turned his head slightly to see the attitude of the other two students, and finally met two pairs of eyes that were also shining with curiosity.

    Okay, Kamo slightly said: "If it's about the harassment letter, it's a coincidence that the prisoner is here today."

    She handed over the movie ticket she just picked up and said: "About this week, a man wants to ask you out. Go watch a movie, he is the one who sent you harassment letters."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.8K 292 50
"Onii-chan is a Villainess~My brother was mistaken for my sister and was reincarnated in the world of an otome game. Author: GIMI A twin brother and...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
4.2K 149 36
Alternative Title: 万世极乐教主RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: Have you ever imagined that your life would be an RPG game that never ends and is full of...
2.6K 89 60
Alternative Title: 5t5被困狱门疆后我暴富了 Author: Ziqing Mo Summary: I have a husband, and the family is married. We live our own lives, and we are very happy...