Patriarch's Growth Plan

Autorstwa Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... Więcej

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

7

132 5 0
Autorstwa Spinfoxie

Chapter 7

    I don’t know if it’s because I haven’t eaten Mji for a long time, or because my body has never eaten this kind of unhealthy fried food. Kamorue actually finds it delicious after taking a bite of the burger.

    "Sister! Look, there are dinosaurs here!"

    While eating, she was attracted by the conversation of the children at the next table. It turned out that a little boy was surprised to show the toy of M's children's set meal to his sister beside him. Hers is also a children's set meal, and she doesn't know what will be drawn from the toy blind box.

    Seeing that Kamo was staring intently, the owner of Kamo wiped the ketchup from the corner of her mouth with a tissue, and asked inadvertently, "Will Ah Lue want a younger brother or sister?" Kamo stopped chewing, and she lowered her eyes

    . Looking at the burger in his hand, he seemed to be counting how many slices of lettuce were in it. After a while, she swallowed the hamburger in her mouth indiscriminately, and said dully: "I said, can I have it if I don't want it?"

    Patriarch Kamo took it for granted: "Well, if Aluo doesn't want to, he doesn't have it."

    This answer was beyond Kamoloo's expectation , she asked, "Even if it's a younger brother?"

    Patriarch Kamo was a little surprised by his daughter's answer. He paid great attention to controlling the environment at home, especially around Alio. Who on earth dared to tell Alio such things about sex gossip.

    But now is not the time to pursue this, he seriously assured: "Even if it is my younger brother, I can't get past Alue

    .

    " , I am willing to make a covenant with Alio."

    You are a treasure that came to this world under my expectation, and you are like a jewel in my palm, and no one can surpass you.

    "No need, that's too strange—" Kamoro subconsciously refused, and it would be too sad if the love was obtained only by the bondage of the contract. She believes that her father loves her deeply at this moment, and the rest will be left to time.

    Anyway, she was destined to have a bad brother after using the Zhao Kuangyin card. After she figured it out, Kamo continued to eat the hamburger, swallowed another mouthful, and then said slowly: "Actually, I don't care about this, do you want it?" Look at my father. I already knew that my father was raising two aunts outside. Is one of them pregnant?"

    Patriarch Kamo blushed in embarrassment, and in his heart he dared to kill someone who insisted on contraception The views from that outer room are even greater.

    She clearly agreed from the beginning that she would not have children, did she think that having a child would make her a leader? Say what was an accident and thought he would believe it? ah!

    After all, he had accepted the fact that he would have a younger brother since he was a child, and Kamo Ryu was not too affected by this episode. But it was the first time she could definitely say that she was a child loved by her father.

    The two aunts entered the door together in a low-key way at the end of the year, and they were both carried into side rooms.

    Kamo didn't see them. In a big conservative family like the Kamo family, the status of the eldest daughter is higher than that of the concubine. She can disappear if she doesn't want to.

    The progress of research on how to manipulate other people's blood has also reached 99.9%, this time it is not a card for inspiration, but a card for proficiency.

    After years of experimental research, it was discovered that her blood had an additional component compared to ordinary people due to the surgery, and it was this component that allowed her to manipulate her blood at will after injecting the magic power.

    And this ingredient is essentially a product of mana power. After many simulated operations, Kamo finally succeeded in synthesizing that kind of ingredient in vitro with mana power.

    Theoretically, as long as she conjures that ingredient and injects it into any blood, she can manipulate it.

    If she can penetrate into the blood vessels of others, as long as the spell is powerful enough, she can even manipulate the blood in his whole body to pierce the blood vessels to achieve instant kill.

    She named this ingredient Magpie Bridge and this skill Qixi Jian.

    Qixi saw that what was lacking now was proficient skills, that is, time for actual combat. So when Kamo slightly went out to exorcise the curse spirit, he began to consciously practice the proficiency of Tanabata Jianhao.

    As her strength continued to increase, the level of the spell spirits she dealt with also continued to increase. It was not difficult to defeat this second-level spell spirit, but the difficulty was to successfully use Qixi Jian, so the scope of the battle was naturally expanded.

    Fortunately, Kamo's physical skills are super strong, and he can fight with the magic spirit at close range to find opportunities. When avoiding the sharp claws of the curse spirit, Kamo seized the opportunity to inject the magic power into the blood vessel from the wound on its arm, quickly built a magpie bridge, and then clenched his fist with his right hand to achieve a violent ↑ instant kill.

    As a result, the scene was too bloody ↑↓, the curse spirit's body was blown into flesh, and she was too close, and the purple-red residue was poured over her head and face in all directions, and Kamo wrote from head to toe for a while Full of rejections, he learned the inversion technique... subconsciously healed the abrasions on his fingers and ankles with the inversion technique.

    This scene happened to be seen by the second person who accidentally entered the account by mistake.

    Gojo Satoru was accidentally tricked when he was exorcising the curse spirit, and was directly transferred from Kanto to Kansai by the space-type curse spirit.

    "The Kamo family's red blood technique?" He didn't leave in a hurry, but stood in the air condescendingly looking down at this too cruel scene, and the six eyes easily reversed the process of this battle.

    However, compared to the new application of the red blood manipulation technique, Gojo Satoru pays more attention to another key point, "Really or not...reverse the technique?

    " To prevent his brain from being burned, he also tried to learn the inversion technique.

    But the existing ancient books have no records on how to learn the reversal technique at all, and the one or two sentences mentioned here and there are so ambiguous that people can't figure it out, so they can only give up in the end. In the end, someone actually learned it?

    Kamo slightly followed the voice and looked up. Under the blue sky, the delicate and beautiful young boy stood in midair with indifferent expression, his short white hair fluttering softly with the wind.

    When she met the eyes with the same color as the sky, she immediately understood what was going on, "The six eyes of the Gojo family?"

    Then she focused all her attention on his feet, and subconsciously used the identification technique to analyze, "Is it possible to fly... Is it the application of a technique with no lower limit?

    " Disappears, including the part that splashes out. It was evening now, and the sky was divided into two halves by a large expanse of sunset.

    Under the melting gold of the setting sun, Gojo Satoru watched the purple-red blood of the curse spirit slowly fade away to reveal the girl's beautiful face. She raised her eyes indifferently, and her night-like pupils were gradually stained with the color of the setting sun.

    "Ha——" Gojo Satoru smiled shortly, his six blue eyes opened wide excitedly, and he suddenly approached those golden pupils from mid-air and said, "Your eyes are very interesting."

    The Appraisal Technique was constantly analyzing the principle of the six-eye flight, and Kamo slowly boasted: "Your is too." Not only does it have a

    360-degree long-distance full viewing angle, but it is fine to see through the trajectory of the magic power of the technique. It can still fly.

    At this time, Gojo Satoru focused on the battle just now. He turned his head and looked at the ruins. Liuyan could easily deduce the previous general battle process based on the filth, "You are also very surprised to play with the curse spirit!" Crazy, no wonder my old man said that you are difficult to deal with, I heard that at your birthday party last year, you directly knelt down two high-level supervisors who were finding fault—" She didn't mean to play with the spell, she was just looking for an opportunity to

    practice It's just skills. And it's been almost two years since that incident, please don't mention it again, thank you.

    Kamo felt embarrassed after a long absence, and she didn't want to talk at all, so she immediately changed the subject and said, "Father and two uncles accompanied me today.

    " Father and the others must be happy to do everything they can to kill the young six-eyed boy who is alone.

    Although the price will be high, once it succeeds, their family will be the only one in the magic world for the rest of the century.

    Gojo Satoru understood what she meant, clicked his tongue in displeasure and left.

    Kamo slightly raised his hand and used his own magic power to wipe away the filth of his magic power and withdrew the tent, then walked in the direction of cheap father without interest, ready to go home and take a bath.

    In the end, cheap father actually proposed to take her out to play?

    Ryu Kamo: "I want to go home and take a shower." Take a shower! immediately! immediately!

    Patriarch Kamo looked at his daughter's white and red spotless maiden uniform, and looked around again, so he had to take her to the nearest hotel to open a suite to take a bath.

    It wasn't until after taking a bath that Kamouro felt better. Then she looked at her long wet hair and fell into thought.

    The Kamo family is really a big feudal family, and it is still beautiful to have long hair. She has never cut her hair since she was a child.

    Except for the bangs of Ji's hair style, the length has now reached the knees, which is outrageous. I usually have Ajiu drying her hair at home, but now I want her to blow dry her hair, maybe it won't be until tomorrow!

    Thinking of this, Kamo slightly opened the door of the hotel suite, holding his wet long hair, and said quietly to the cheap dad who was watching the news in the living room: "I want to go home and blow my hair." Patriarch Kamo: "..." In the end there

    was

    no He had no choice but to roll up his sleeves, pick up the hair dryer and start drying his daughter's hair.

    Kamo slightly sat on the sofa in the living room, feeling the warm wind blowing, and finally lifted his spirits and opened the skill tree to appreciate today's achievements.

    [Eye of Truth]

    [Red Blood Manipulation] → [See you on Qixi

    Festival] [Reverse Art]

    After so many years of liver work, I finally lit up two new skills. But it was so difficult, Xianyu wept.

    [Ding——]

    At this time, the system sent a reminder again and again.

    [Itinerary has been added (full version of the reversal technique)]

    Kamo Ryu now has a headache when he sees the words "reversal technique", and he lazily asks with the idea of ​​opening his eyes, "What's so special about the advanced version?" [

    (Reversal technique) can only be used by healers I, (the full version of the reversal technique) can heal other creatures...]

    Kamo slightly applauded and nodded in his heart, it looks amazing, but let’s forget it for the time being.

    With [See you on Qixi Festival] and [Reverse Art], you can finally stop drawing blood every day.

    In contrast, a large amount of other blood injected into Queqiao can be stored as a meal replacement.

    The previous blood research has reached a conclusion. Although the upper limit of the magic power of animals is not as good as that of humans, it will not affect the effect of the spell, and it is easy to obtain.

    In short, go to the slaughterhouse to buy a batch of animal blood.

    After reading the skill tree, she checked the other itineraries.

    [Developed a method to identify the level of spell spirits] After finding the right method, the progress is quite fast, and it is expected to produce results this year.

    [Winning Loyalty Points] After nearly 5 years of various humanistic care, the loyalty points of all employees have finally been pulled to 80+. Next, we must focus on lighting up the imperial examinations and discovering new talents.

    Finally, there is the spell class that was vacated. This afternoon, Wutiaosixyan suddenly appeared in mid-air, condescending and full of power, and appeared in front of his eyes again.

    Alio admitted that he was a little envious, but who wouldn't want to fly! So the next morning's spell class will study how to fly.

    [Ding——]

    At this time, the system sent a reminder again and again.

    [Added itinerary (learn to fly)]

    Kamo has already gotten used to it, so she arranged this itinerary without hesitation.

    In addition, the frequency of her going out to exorcise curse spirits will become higher and higher, and her six travel points a day will also become [learn to fly], [develop a quick and portable method to test whether she has the talent of a magician] , [go out to exorcise the curse spirit], [develop a method to identify the level of the curse spirit], [sleep], [sleep].

    Kamoro's affairs are well arranged.

    Over there, Patriarch Kamo was still trying hard to dry his daughter's long hair.

    Kamo slightly: "..." So why bother?

    Finally, the hair was dried, and the master Kamo casually threw the hair dryer on the sofa, flexing his wrist and said, "Next time you come out, go to the barber shop to wash your hair.

    " where to go

    Soon she saw the destination, a high school named Luoshan High School near the place where the curse spirit had just been exorcised?

    This school happened to be holding a campus festival today, and it was very lively with people coming and going.

    Kamo slightly looked at the familiar posture of the cheap father, and suddenly Fu Ling was moved. Speaking of age, her cheap cousin is also in high school, right?

    Sure enough, Daddy quickly waved his folding fan and said to her, "Ah, later, you can see if there is any problem with Team A following your cousin, and look at your cousin's eyes. Not long after your eyes awaken , one of your cousin's eyes suddenly turned golden, and he can make people kneel down casually. But he still can't see the curse spirit, and his eyes turned red again." Kamoro: "

    ?? "Make people kneel down? Isn't this cousin too high school? And Tonger, how did the golden eyes get wholesale?

    "Host, this is a coincidence." The system replied after not making a sound for a long time.

    All right...

    Just see Patriarch Kamo amiably saying to the students at the entrance of the gymnasium: "This little classmate, please tell Seijuro, his parents brought his younger sister to see him."

    Gao Qiao, a member of Luoshan Basketball Club sitting outside the gymnasium and responsible for receiving visitors, heard that his pupils were shaking, and quickly stood up and said, "Wait here for a while, and I will go in and report immediately!" Then he rushed into the gymnasium at full speed

    . On the court, he said as if he was facing an enemy: "Minister, your father brought your sister to see you!"

    Akashi Seijuro: "??"

    Akashi's sister? The eyes of the boys with colorful hair around him were more or less curious.

    Akashi nodded to show that he understood, then put down the water bottle and walked towards the gate of the venue in person.

    When Akashi left, the blond-haired Kise Ryota couldn't help but asked Takahashi who came to inform him: "What is little Akashi's sister?" Takahashi said with a very complicated

    expression: "It's very similar to the minister, you guys You'll know it when you see it."

    Is it similar to Akashi? It's just that it looks so weird that it doesn't need an expression, right?

    Now everyone was curious, and then they all walked towards the gate of the venue, sneaking behind the gate to peek.

    Then they instantly understood why Takahashi made that expression just now.

    Is Akashi's previous sense of oppression of self-importance a family inheritance? This little loli looks even more domineering than he was back then!

    Especially now when they squinted over with such indifferent expressions, the oppressive feeling of the superior made them subconsciously hold their breath.

    Wait until sister Akashi finds out that they peeked? Hey, I immediately turned back. Is that a coincidence?

    Speaking of which, Akashi's father and sister both have black hair and black eyes. Does he look like his mother?

    In fact, Akashi, who has just recovered from his mild-mannered first personality, has a more complicated mood than them.

    Akashi Seijuro, as the sole heir of the Akashi family, one of Japan's three major chaebols, has received a lot of elite education since he was a child.

    His father's strict education never allowed him to fail, and victory was as natural and necessary to him as breathing.

    And playing basketball is the only activity he can freely arrange in his spare time. He loves this sport left to him by his mother very much, and because of this, he met a group of friends who share the same hobbies and are all outstanding talents.

    After winning the national championship together, they were called the generation of miracles together.

    But if the talents are too outstanding, there will be no opponents. They all lost their enthusiasm for basketball and even started to miss training. The atmosphere of the team gradually changed.

    Akashi realizes that if he wants to continue playing basketball with them, he has to be the strongest. Therefore, only the victorious second personality in the eyes of the ruthless is completely awakened.

    Then his style of painting became like this.

    "Shut up, bastards, who will allow you to disobey me."

    It wasn't until he lost in the national competition for the first time that he shook hands with his past self, realized that victory doesn't mean everything, and restored his mild-mannered first personality .

    Now think about his cousin.

    As the only heir of the Kamo family, one of the three royal families in the magic world, he has received hard spells and physical training since he was a child, and even started fighting dangerous spells early on.

    From the sporadic words that my uncle said every time he came to visit him, it can be inferred that my cousin is not only talented but also diligent and self-disciplined since she was a child.

    With thousands of emotions hidden in his heart, Akashi Seijuro finally uttered only one question, "Does Aro play basketball?"

    Kamo Ryu: "No."

    She only played the spell.

    I have heard from Daddy Cheap that this cousin loves playing basketball very much, but I didn’t expect that he not only loves playing but also loves Amway.

    And look at the results of this identification technique.

    [Akashi Seijuro (Eye of the Emperor of Heaven), can observe breathing, heartbeat, sweating, and muscle contraction and make corresponding countermeasures to invalidate the opponent's defense and offense. Can make judgments based on the slightest moves of the opponent, and can discover the potential abilities of the players...] ①

    She asked again on the court, "Tong Er, are you sure this is a coincidence?"

    The ability is heavy! The name is even more handsome than her!

    "The host is a coincidence!" The tone of the system this time was very firm.

    Well, it appears to be a coincidence.

    Akashi then asked: "Does Aoi have any hobbies?"

    Kamoo: "??"

    What are hobbies?

    Akashi looked at his uncle with disapproving eyes, you always complain about my father, but you are like him?

    Patriarch Kamo: "Huh?"

    After all, Kamo was too young to stay outside for too long. The father and daughter stayed for a while and then left.

    As soon as he got back in the car in the small black house, the Patriarch Kamo asked, "How is it, Allo?"

    "Team A has no problem." The eyes are a coincidence, it has nothing to do with my eye of truth, it is heterochromia iris caused by split personality, and the redness in the back is the fusion of two personalities. He is just an ordinary person, and it is an excellent basketball player who makes people kneel down The technique, the principle is to destroy the center of gravity."

    Split personality... Patriarch Kamo was stunned, two personalities have merged for so long and he didn't realize it from the beginning to the end. If Ah Lue hadn't found out...

    the two people in the car were silent for a long time before he sighed, "It's fine if you're an ordinary person."

    If he really had the talent of a magician, the family would definitely be entangled.

    After returning home, Kamo started his long journey of study again.

    [Learn to fly] There are various comic works as inspiration, [develop a quick and portable method to test whether you have the talent of a magician], you really can only learn from scratch.

    When it comes to flying, the first thing Kamo Ryu thinks of is Shunpo, the god of death. Then she realized that Shunpo can fly because the god of death can stay in the air.

    But this Shunpo is also interesting. If she can make the magic power explode under her feet, can she move as fast as Shunpo?

    Kamo, who has perfect physical understanding, learned the conjurer version of Shunpo in a week, and then the problem returned to Fei.

    She also thought of the six-style monthly steps of the Navy in Pirates. The principle seems to be to use strong feet to step on the air to generate airborne force?

    She tried hard to understand this principle for ten minutes, and felt that it might be easier to pinch her own big wings with blood and try hard to flap them.

    Hey, it seems there is still a possibility? It just seems to be a bit of a second disease. In short, let's study the wing structure of insects and birds first. This time, I will hire a few PhDs in biology.

    When Kamoro was learning the structure of wings, she accidentally received a birthday present from the next door Wutiaosixyan.

    When Patriarch Kamo came over at night, he brought a gift along the way, wondering, "Aloe, when did you meet the Six Eyes of the Gojo family?

    " The curse spirit of the space system was sent here."

    Kamo answered casually, then opened the wooden box and saw that there was a pure gold bracelet and a letter inside.

    The bracelet is very slender and beautiful, without any unnecessary decorations. When facing the light, you can vaguely see the pattern of the flow of spell power on it. It is a top-grade spell tool.

    "The running mantra has obvious repulsive force, it should be the Wutiao family's no-lower-limit technique." "The

    magic power input by the replica technique circuit on the bracelet is very precise and perfect, only the six eyes can perfectly control the no-lower limit Spells. So the maker of this spell is Six Eyes of the Gojo family."

    "The carrier bracelet of this magic tool has not been formed for more than a year, which means that the maker will only be the contemporary Six Eyes. So unless he is full enough to make a magic tool that is obviously for women, from their first From the first meeting to the present, it took him no more than a month to make this magic tool."

    After a quick brainstorming to find out the truth, Kamo, who had been working on an improved Yan Talisman for almost a year, shouted in his heart Tucao: This sucks!

    Patriarch Kamo didn't care when he heard it, it was something Yusanjia would always encounter, seeing her looking at the bracelet, he said: "It has been checked and there is no problem, it is just a magic tool with a slight protective effect, which can block ordinary people Let’s attack it. Although it’s useless, it’s pretty good-looking. It’s good to give gifts to the juniors if you feel like it. We’ll prepare a return gift for his birthday at the end of the year.” Kamo looked at the bracelet slightly, and went to train the perceptive

    teeny Curry grabbed a teeny head and crushed it directly. Sure enough, the bracelet immediately opened a transparent barrier to completely block the blood.

    Patriarch Kamo looked at this scene thoughtfully, and seemed to have to re-evaluate the gift of Six Eyes.

    It doesn't matter if it's defensive, whether it looks good or not is secondary. What Kamo pays attention to is this repelling power, as long as the dirty things don't touch her. She doesn't want to be drenched by weird things anymore.

    Then she went back to the room, picked up the letter and began to read, not surprised that the letter had already been opened and checked. The result shocked her.

    It’s probably like this. Five points and six eyes say that mathematics is really an interesting subject, and I really like it. So she shared 11 topics that she found very interesting.

    Kamo looked at the letter with a little difficulty.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

191K 2.7K 11
Izuku Midoriya (Deku), a small but mighty omega, sharing a dorm building with alphas?! Even worse, Bakugou is the room next to him. How is he going t...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
20K 1K 38
Lucy Heartifilla is a perfect fairy angle. She's beautiful in every way. But her life is not so like her, when an unexpected turn falls into her path...
4.2K 149 36
Alternative Title: 万世极乐教主RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: Have you ever imagined that your life would be an RPG game that never ends and is full of...