Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
1-2
3
4-5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

6

133 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 6

    The wide and fat green gnat was the first to speak: "Patriarch Kamo, please forgive me if I wait for a few people to come to the door." The skinny

    cockroach said with a gloomy face: "After all, this is a big matter. I think you will understand."

    Kamo The head of the family smiled and said: "I'm really curious about what important event I need to pay a sudden visit without sending a greeting card, or at the birthday party of the eldest daughter of my Kamo family." Cockroach sneered: "This is about the

    spell It is too selfish for Patriarch Kamo to hide the important matter of life and death in the world."

    Qingfu smoothed things over with a smile: "Everyone knows that the power of spell spirits has risen sharply in recent years, and the death rate of magicians has continued to rise. Kamo Patriarch, you say yes."

    Patriarch Kamo almost laughed at the shamelessness of these two people.

    It seems that the director's department is aware of the overall growth of the tribe's strength in recent years. The strength of a conjurer has nothing to do with age. It is unreasonable for a person with mediocre aptitude to suddenly become stronger in middle age.

    So they speculated that the Kamo family had secret techniques to improve their strength. I felt that the Kamo family would definitely be reluctant to hand it over, so I deliberately picked this occasion to threaten him that if he didn't cooperate, he would make the matter public.  

   Kamo also understood that this was a sudden incident. Then her anger level also rose steadily, but tearing up her face on the bright side was a bad idea, and she gave them a warning without any trace. 

    The god of death has the ability to release the spiritual pressure, and the pirate has the domineering aura, so the magician should be able to use the magic power to oppress it, right? Not to mention that she insists on meditating every day, the power of the mantra is unimaginable to ordinary people.   

  Seeing the aggressive faces of the two uninvited guests, Kamo, who was overwhelmed with anger, simply threw his spell power at them.   

  The huge and cold mantra suddenly pressed down from the top of his head.     

The faces of everyone in the banquet hall changed, and the faces of Qing He and Cockroach in the middle of the pressure were even more pale.    

 It was as if there was a pair of invisible gravity hands in mid-air, pressing down on their heads forcefully, forcefully pushing them down to their knees on the ground

    That blow was so hard that the floor tiles were cracked, and everyone looked at the source of this spell with palpitations.

    The black-haired girl stood expressionlessly in the center of the curse pressure, feeling the gaze, she turned her head sideways, and stared at them with those golden eyes that flowed like molten gold.

    Everyone looked at the pair of golden pupils in shock, the invisible oppression made the scalp tingle, and a layer of cold sweat oozes from the back.

    [Congratulations to the host, imperial prestige +100. 】

    "I'm sorry, Aluo is not very good at controlling spell power—" The only Patriarch Kamo standing beside Kamo who was not affected saw that the time had come, and he was born with a smile to smooth things over.

    He walked towards the two high-ranking officials, grabbed their arms and forcefully pulled them up from the ground. He said with a smile, "Oh, although it's impolite for the two adults to visit, you don't need to do this."

    Then He told the guards behind him: "Help the two adults to rest in the back hall."

    Finally, he apologized to the guests: "The hospitality is not good, next time we must hold a banquet to make amends—"

    This is seeing off the guests. The guests of the big show resigned one after another.

    Patriarch Kamo led Kamo Ryuu to the back hall after seeing off the guests.

    Just now he was angry, but now he is down. Kamo suddenly hesitated when he remembered the bleak force value of his tribe.

    Looking at the tall father's back in front of her, she hesitated and said, "Father, did I become impulsive?"

    Patriarch Kamo, who was still gloomy just now, curled his lips when he heard the words, and he turned his head and bent down to stroke his daughter's hair. Ding said affirmatively: "How could it be, you did a great job, you are worthy of being my daughter!"

    Kamo looked at him in a daze.

    The two senior executives in the back hall had just come to their senses. They got up in shock and were about to leave when they saw the door being pushed open, and Patriarch Kamo walked in with a smile like a spring breeze.

    The next negotiation went much smoother. Anyway, it has been expected for a long time, and the head of the Kamo family readily admits that the Kamo family does have a way to increase their strength. But it is not a secret method, but a secret manual passed down from the ancestors.

    It is not surprising that the inherited aristocratic families, especially the Yusan family, will more or less have some inheritance secrets.

    Outsiders would not guess that Kamo's family has a lot of inheritance secret books, most of them would only guess that he accidentally obtained some spell papers that could reproduce the inheritance secret books.

    In the end, the head of the Kamo family said that he could not give some to the director department. However, the Director's Department will hand over the site previously managed on behalf of the Kamo family.

    After the agreement was reached, Patriarch Kamo served tea to see off the guests, and directly kicked out the two high-level officials.

    "It's really unlucky to finally send them away." Patriarch Kamo flicked his sleeves, and ordered left and right in disgust: "Throw away all the things they used, and clean up this place thoroughly." After changing the room, Patriarch Kamo was in a good

    mood I happily started to tell my daughter about the negotiation just now.

    In the current division of power in the Directorate of the Curse World, roughly 30% belong to the Chanyuan faction, 30% belong to the Kamo faction, 20% belong to the Wujo faction, and the last layer consists of the government faction, that is, members of the Curse Secret Service Division.

    The Zenyuan family relies on the number of people, while the Kamo family relies on blood.

    The western portion of Kansai belongs to the Kamo family, the eastern half is the area directly under the jurisdiction of the Director General, and the Kanto is divided into half by the Gojo family and half by the Zenyuan family.

    However, because of the Kamo Xianlun incident more than a hundred years ago, the Kamo family's territory was temporarily placed under the management of the director department.

    The head of the Jiamo family concluded: "I had a hunch that our Jiamo family could regain power after you were born, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Afterwards, we will arrange the missions of the curse spirits and clan members in the jurisdiction.

    " There will be a lot of resistance from power and authority, but Alio has such courage and strength, so of course he needs to be a father.

    After all, it is a good thing, Kamo frowned slightly and asked: "The death rate of the task has increased a lot?"

    From the time she started brushing loyalty points to frequent contact with clansmen, the death rate has not changed much, that is, it has increased before.

    "Compared with other magicians, the death rate of our clan has been calculated. Since the inheritance of secret books, the death rate has hardly increased." Patriarch Kamo sighed: "This is the

    six eyes of the Wujo family who have been assassinated since childhood." For a fundamental reason, his birth changed the balance of the world—”

    The combination of the Gojo family’s no-lower-limit plus six-eyes is already very powerful. But the Six Eyes of this generation are obviously talented as well.

    As soon as he was born, the balance on the human side was immediately pushed down. Therefore, in order to achieve balance again in the world, the power of the curse spirit will double. But the other sorcerers haven't become stronger. Of course, they will be in danger when they encounter stronger spell spirits.

    Kamo thought it was extremely absurd, what ah, such a world is too deformed. And she doesn't want to complain about the five eyes and six eyes of the neighbor's house anymore, he is the legendary Long Aotian, why is there him everywhere!

    Seeing her daughter's unbelievably cute expression, Patriarch Kamo raised the folding fan to cover the corners of his raised lips.

    Well, as for why there is a so-called balance in Japan, let's wait until she is older to talk about the nature of the Tianyuan Barrier.

    The birthday party is over, but life must continue.

    Kamo carefully studied the mission report that caused the death of the magician, and came to the conclusion that the main reason for the increase in the death rate was actually that after the sudden increase in the strength of the magic spirit, I couldn't accurately assess the level of the magic spirit. This resulted in intelligence failures that resulted in casualties.

    Of course, there are reasons for the uneven level of the windows, but more importantly, there has never been a method that can accurately identify the level of the spell spirit.

    [Ding——]

    The game system sent another thoughtful reminder.

    [Itinerary has been added (developed a method to identify the level of spell spirits)]

    Kamo remembered that he had originally planned to arrange an itinerary [Develop a quick and portable method to test whether he has the talent of a magician], he chose one of the two, Kamo hesitated and chose the first one. Instead of finding new courtiers, let's try to keep the old ones.

    So her six itinerary points in a day also became 【Research on how to manipulate non-self blood (meditation)】, 【Physical arts class (martial arts)】, 【Gather loyalty points】, 【Develop a method to identify the level of spell spirits ( Meditation)], [Sleep], [Sleep].

    In order to develop a method that can accurately identify the level of spell spirits, Kamo had no idea for a while, so he had to look through the ancient books of onmyoji handed down by his ancestors to find inspiration.

    After reading most of the ancient books in Zangshu Pavilion, she finally found a feasible direction.

    It was a kind of talisman called Yan Zou recorded in Onmyoji. Onmyoji would use Yan Zou talisman to form a barrier where monsters could not get close to rest in it when they were staying overnight.

    If you encounter a powerful monster talisman that you can't resist, it will also spontaneously ignite as a warning. Therefore, it is also called a warning sign. And the better the quality, the stronger the enchantment formed by the Yan Zou Talisman.

    That is to say, if she can make the magic spirit version of the Yan Zou talisman, and then make five levels of talisman papers that can defend against special, first, second, third, and fourth level spell attacks.

    Then equip each window with such a set, and the window only needs to see which talisman paper has not spontaneously ignited to be able to accurately judge the level of the spell spirit, and it is also very safe.

    Going one step further, if she changed the angle of the talisman that originally prevented monsters from entering to prevent the curse spirit from leaving, it would not only ensure the safety of the window and ordinary people, but also give the magician enough commuting time.

    Not bad, Kamo sorted out his thoughts and started researching.

    Time turned to a new year, and her boring birthday came again. After the first freshness, the birthday party with a huge number of people made her feel repelled again.

    This time, more and more people were invited, so Father Cheap didn't force him, he just let her show up at the beginning.

    Then he smiled mysteriously and said, "Mr. Shi'er turned eighteen after his birthday last month, and the owner of the Buddhist monastery started looking for a marriage partner for him. I asked the undercover agent of the Buddhist monastery to pass the news to Mr. Shi'er, and he heard As expected, he ran away from home."

    Oh, he took away the highest strength value of the Chanyuan family without bloodshed, Kamo raised his hand and clapped in a slightly cooperative manner.

    The head of the Kamo family waved his hand to indicate that the normal operation does not have to be like this. Who let the old guy from the Chanyuan family hit his idea on his daughter.

    The father and daughter arrived at the banquet hall after talking and laughing. Kamo followed his father quietly just like last year.

    In less than ten minutes, she returned to her yard silently under the escort of the guards.

    This birthday party passed without incident, and no one mentioned what happened last year sensibly.

    Then Kamolo was taken to exorcise the curse spirit again, she silently looked at cheap father.     The Patriarch Kamo said with reason: "The last time I said that there is no need to exorcise the curse spirit last year, and

    this year is a new year."

Exorcising the curse spirit is such an unlucky thing.

    Nausea is a little disgusting, but after exorcising the curse spirit, its body, including the splashed blood, will disappear. In fact, it is more of a psychological factor.

    It just so happens that her research on manipulating other people's blood has reached a critical moment, and she can better find inspiration in actual combat.

    Then she discovered that the curse spirits were not the only disgusting things that she might encounter in the battle. After the battle, she accidentally broke the bucket full of kitchen waste, and then her feet were slightly stiffened by Kamo, who was soaked upright. The whole person loses color.

    Patriarch Kamo, who was watching from the side, was amused. He snickered for a while and saw that his daughter was still standing there stiffly. He walked over helplessly.

    The smell on it, the sticky touch, Kamo slightly's soul is about to go out of his body.

    "After all, she's still a delicate little girl." Patriarch Kamo put away the folding fan, picked her up under the armpit like when she was a child, and placed her on the fairly clean table.

    He rolled up the wide sleeves of his safari jacket and took off her dirty shoes and socks and threw them aside. He wiped her feet clumsily but gently with a handkerchief soaked in water. After throwing away the handkerchief and washing his hands, he turned his back to Kamauro. Bending slightly, he said, "Come on."

    Kamo moved her toes a little embarrassedly, but the corners of her mouth turned up uncontrollably. She slowly rubbed over and lay on her father's broad shoulders, secretly rubbing her cheeks. Rubbing the long black hair hanging in front of her eyes, she said coolly.

    The owner of the Kamo family walked towards the car and said, "Do you want to eat outside tonight? It just so happens that the clan elders didn't come this time, how about we go eat M Ji? Ao Lue hasn't eaten it yet, and the children outside like it very much. Yes."

    Suddenly hearing M Ji Kamolo still has a feeling of time and space confusion, and for a long time when she was a child, she thought she had traveled to ancient times. But now she doesn't want to go home so early, so she responded happily: "Okay—"

    There was a change of clothes for Kamo in the car, she put on new clothes and shoes, and the father and daughter ran to eat the nearest M remember.

    Well, I also ordered a children's set meal with a toy blind box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.6K 147 154
Alternative Title: 咒术升级系统 Author: late rice Summary: Shikatori Hiiragi woke up and found that she was bound to the spell upgrade system. She didn't r...
1M 39.8K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...