Patriarch's Growth Plan

By Spinfoxie

Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that f... More

Patriarch's Growth Plan
3
4-5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15-16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24-25
26
27
28-29
30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39
40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-65
66-68: Days after tomorrow talk (1-17)
69: if the little pumpkin came to the world of 26 Gojo
70-71: If Allo came to the original book (1-2)
72-75: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (1-4)
76-78: What if it is not a childhood sweetheart? (5-9)
79: I love you deeply today too

1-2

402 9 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 1

    Fang Lue found himself crossing.

    Still carrying the tires of the game system.

    It wasn't any other game, but the "Emperor's Growth Plan 3" that she was playing in her last memory, a strategy game.

    The reason for the crossing is completely unclear, but Xianyu is happy with the situation. Since you can't figure it out now, let's put the problem aside. So she began to study the system on her body out of boredom.

    The overall interface is similar to the game, but most of the functions are grayed out and cannot be used.

    [Reminder that the host is underage! 】

    Oh, there is an explanation, is this the legendary system?

    "Emperor Growth Plan 3" is very real as a development game. Not only physical value but also exhaustion value and happiness value. And no matter which item is too low, you will get sick, and if it is serious, it will be life-threatening.

    In the game, there are six travel points in the morning, morning, noon, evening, evening, and late night that can be arranged every day. Now because it is the last three travel points of the fetal period, the default is to sleep.

    Fang Lue looked at the only function that was lit [Meditation], and just thinking about it, a related explanation came to mind.

    [The host can increase the power of the spell through (meditation), +10 for each travel point. 】

    What is mantra? This idea just passed by in a flash, probably with the blue bar of spiritual power and internal power!

    Veteran game player Fang Lue skillfully arranged all three travel points on [Meditation]. Of course, the more blue bars the better, the system interface immediately showed that a day had passed.

    This is too slow! Could it be that she had to stay like this until she was born? She had just finished thinking about it, and the system interface very understandingly showed the itinerary advancement table, which can fast forward up to half a year at a time.

    marvelous! Fang Lue skillfully arranged the three empty itineraries on [Meditation], and then fast forwarded half a year.

    A very smart feature of development games is that events can still be triggered by fast forwarding time.

    In the first month of fast-forwarding, she encountered the first incident. Outside voices came faintly through the amniotic fluid.

    "Is the child okay?" asked a strange male voice.

    "My lord, the child is healthy." The answer was an elderly man, probably a doctor.

    The man known as the head of the house then asked: "Why does the lady pass out when she is very healthy? Will it affect the child?" "It's

    because the child is too healthy. The head of the house has limitless talents!" The old man's tone was full of enthusiasm, "Heirs with strong talents need more nutrients. This child will be the hope of our Kamo family!" "

    Hahaha——" the man laughed complacently, "As expected of my child!"

    The old man calmed down , began to instruct: "Madam's diet needs to be adjusted, and the mother's body must be able to provide enough nutrients..." The

    voice gradually became low, and the first incident was over.

    Fang Lue's first thought was that she had arrived in the country of cherry blossoms. Then she comprehended the conversation with her amateurish Japanese and came to a conclusion.

    Cheap dad is a bit of a scumbag, I don't know if my mother's health is in serious condition.

    [The host insists on (meditating) to reduce the amount of mantra he needs to ingest from the mother...]

    The second event came very quickly, thinking about it every day and dreaming at night. In the second week, I heard cheap father talking to my mother and belly In it, she babbled about his sweet dreams.

    "I dreamed that our Kamo family would become the head of the three imperial families in twenty years' time! Our child would also become the future master of the magic world! This must be a prophetic dream!" She didn't have such ambitions

    ! When Fang Lue heard it, he was so embarrassed that he tapped his toes.

    The third event was in the third month, when Daddy went through all the ancient books, thought hard, and finally chose a name for her.

    "Let's call it Lue, which means resourcefulness and planning, and it also means to seize. It's been more than a hundred years since Kamo Xianlun happened, and it's time for the Kamo family to stand up again!" Fang Lue didn't have any idea about the name, anyway, in his previous

    life The same experience has already come once.

    Although it is a masculine name, she is used to it. At least in the country of cherry blossoms, it won't be called slightly slightly slightly. Anyway, this cheap dad with the same name is indeed the same patriarchal.

    The fourth event was in the fifth month, because the first son of the Wutiao family, one of the three imperial families, was born, and the cheap father began to be eccentric.

    "Isn't it just that you are sure to inherit the Six Eyes? It's useless if you don't inherit the No Lower Limit Art. That guy Gojo Kazami needs to hide his petty air like this! If it's a little bit, he will definitely inherit our Kamo family's red blood art. Yes!"

    Fang Lue: ...

    Although I don't understand what the Six Eyes, No Lower Limit, and Red Blood Manipulation are.

    But probably some kind of rare and top-notch talent. According to Daddy's words, it can be inferred that this talent cannot be 100% inherited.

    So don't be so sure, she really can't guarantee that she will get the SSR talent card!

    Anyway, the sixth event came, and she was finally born.

    Hearing the maid's announcement that it was a daughter, Patriarch Kamo was visibly disappointed. But when he saw his daughter's white and tender skin and clear eyes, which were different from ordinary babies, his heart was rekindled with hope.

    He picked up his daughter with his own hands, and solemnly said to the clan elders waiting in the delivery room: "This is Lue, Kamorui." Kamorui

    : ...

    Don't think that I didn't see your disappointed expressions, I can finally see the world , Kamo slightly lay in the arms of cheap father and looked around curiously. Such an old building, she wouldn't have traveled to ancient times.

    "A smart child at first glance—"

    "The ability to see at birth is really extraordinary—"

    "The body is very strong——"

    ...

    Everyone started blowing rainbow farts out of face, and tacitly avoided the issue of gender.

    A group of patriarchal white-bearded old men really didn't care about it, so Kamo subconsciously studied the changes in the system interface.

    After birth, the interface of [Courier] is finally unlocked.

    As the eldest daughter of the main family, under the name of Ryo Kamo, she has 2 wet nurses, 4 maids, and 10 guards.

    She fixed her eyes on the numerical tables of the courtiers and fell silent for a moment. The one with the highest loyalty value was the confidant nanny sent by her mother, and even the confidants were only 55 loyal.

    The stats of the 10 guards are even more shabby, as the loyalty value per capita is only 50. The point is that the force value of her job is even lower, only 40+...

    Is it because her status as a young lady is too low, or the Kagame family is too weak...

    Seeing the list of courtiers, she remembered that she hadn't checked it yet What about the card slot! This is the biggest cheat of the game "Emperor Growth Plan 3".

    Feel free to move, the game interface immediately appeared in front of Kamo Ryu.

    First of all, the name of the game was very smartly changed to "Homeowner Growth Plan". Then there's the card slot.

    The emperor card [Song? Tai? Zu Zhao Kuangyin]

    the minister card [Anshi Rebellion]

    the harem card [Jiangdong Erqiao]

    is exactly the same as the card slot in her last game. She often uses the minister card and the harem card very well. But the emperor card was just obtained, and Kamo started to check the attributes of the emperor card a little nervously.

    [Song? Tai? Zu Zhao Kuangyin] is a rare and powerful emperor card with 1200 imperial prestige at the beginning, but it has two terrible negative skills.

    The first one is [Alliance of the Golden Chamber], which binds his younger brother Zhao Guangyi, so he cannot be poisoned, removed from his name, or get handles.

    Zhao Guangyi's influence +10 every quarter, when Zhao Guangyi's influence > Huangwei, life expectancy -3 months per round. When the prince's lifespan is >20 years old, Zhao Guangyi's influence -20 and ambition -10 per quarter.

    Kamo slightly is not well, this skill really fits reality!

    She used her toes to figure out how difficult it would be for her, the eldest daughter, to inherit the family business if a son was born in such a patriarchal feudal family.

    She did not have such a big ambition to become the head of the family. But this skill is the rhythm of her death if she does not become the head of the family!

    The second one is [Youwen suppresses martial arts], all courtiers have strength -5, domination -5, wisdom, morality, politics, charm +5, salary +200%. Crime -1, can't be destroyed and disseminated when the official handle is obtained, and the silver taels of house raids -30%.

    Why is the salary doubled and the money stolen? Forget it's not important, Kamo sighed slightly melancholy, it turns out that the servant's combat effectiveness is so weak, is she still responsible for it?

    There are four minister cards for her as a gift, but anyone who knows a little bit of history doesn't need to click in to see their names to know that they will be very pitiful. If she didn't have other cards, she would definitely not use this card.

    Click in and see that their names are still [An Lushan], [Ge Shuhan], [Shi Siming], [Li Linpu].

    Then in the next second the cards were flipped and the names were updated intelligently. They became [Kamarokuyama], [Kamao Han], [Kamao Siming], [Kamaro Linpu]?

    Click on the name, and the profile of the character pops up very intelligently [I was 7 years old at the time, and I was in school (semi-activated state)].

    Kamo slightly admired the intelligence of this game. But the harem card can't really give her two sisters! Sure enough, the harem card is locked in gray.

    [Big Joe (deactivated)], [Little Qiao (deactivated)]

    Kamo was lost in thought, could there really be sisters?

    But there's no point in thinking about it now, she's just a baby who can't even crawl.

    The salted fish thumped and lay flat again.

    There is one more travel point available, and sleep only occupies the last two grids by default. There is also one more [Children's Yoga] in the lighted itinerary.

    [The host can increase physical strength through (children's yoga), +10 for each travel point. 】

    Physical value is the red bar, right? The more red bars and blue bars, the better. Kamo skillfully arranged [Meditation] and [Children’s Yoga] on average, and then fast forwarded to half a year later.

    During this period, several events were triggered.

    The first one is that the maid and the nanny watched blankly as the baby concaved its soft body into various shapes. Then report this matter to the head of the Kamo family who comes every night to ask about her daughter's daily life.

    This incident caused a lot of commotion. The clan elders were watching this strange and rhythmic movement, and repeatedly checked the young lady's body to make sure that she was very healthy, and her spell power was still growing rapidly and was much higher than that of ordinary young children.

    In the end, I happily came to the conclusion that it might be some kind of exercise method passed down from my ancestors.

    Kamo went numb with embarrassment.

    It was only then that she realized belatedly that this was no longer a game, and the itinerary could not be arranged by clicking the mouse, but one still had to do it in person.

    But just like puppetry, once the body is arranged, it will be done in a very self-disciplined manner.

    Although it doesn't seem to be very strong, it is already a very scary cheat to get rewards for your efforts.

    The next few are normal daily life.

    For example, when her mother came to visit her and brought her a hand-woven scarf, she reached out and touched her mother's pale face.

    For example, when cheap father hugged her, she was not light or heavy, she stretched out her hand to slap him on the face in disgust.

    Now that she was already embarrassed, she simply rushed forward all the way to quickly end the troublesome childhood.

    Until I was 4 years old, half of the fast-forward progress bar was blocked, and I could only fast-forward one quarter at a time, which is 3 months.

    [The host has grown up, you should pay more attention to this world...]

    Four years old is nothing to grow up! Kamo complained slightly.

    [The host's father is choosing an enlightenment teacher for the host. The current Japanese level of the host is only an amateur level 4, which is not enough to cope with the future study and life...]

    Okay, the language problem must be solved first. But is it too early to start enlightenment at the age of four?

    [The host (identification technique) function will be activated in ten minutes. ]

    Now Kamo regained his spirit.

    The most important thing at the beginning of "Emperor's Growth Plan 3" is to refresh physical strength and replace officials.

    If the physical strength is high enough, it is better to brush the schedule and not fall into the predicament of getting sick. To change the officials is to replace the disloyal ministers as soon as possible to avoid rebellion.

    In terms of physical strength, the red stripes have been drawn very long since birth. It's just that the data on the courtier's interface is so shabby that people feel very insecure. Once the identification technique is activated, she can't wait to prepare for the selection of talents!

    So after getting up and washing up, Kamo Ryu proposed the idea of ​​going out for the first time.

    "I'm going out for a walk after dinner."

    This is the first time that the eldest lady wants to go out on her own initiative! Ajiu, the nurse who served her personally, was almost moved to tears.

chapter 2

    The eldest lady is not an ordinary child, she is the son of a god who makes people feel terrified even if they look directly at her.

    This is the tacit thought of all the servants who take care of Kamaluri.

    This is one of the passive skills of the initial Huangwei 1200.

    It is also this skill that made Kamo, who had visited his wife when she was pregnant, and several clan elders have the same dream and believe it.

    It also made the patriarchal Kamo patriarch still give his daughter the name of Lue, which he pinned his expectations on, and also made the clan elders who were also patriarchal still pay attention to Kamo Lue despite their disappointment.

    After finishing speaking, he was about to go out, and Kamario sat at the dining table and waited for the maids to serve breakfast. Her eyes fell unconsciously on the coffee table at the side, and a thought naturally came to mind.

    "A small-leaf red sandalwood coffee table that has been made for ten years and used for the third year."

    Kamo was a little dazed, and subconsciously looked at it seriously.

    "The tree is about 1,200 years old, with good oiliness and density, and it

    is well maintained." Kamo finally confirmed that the voice suddenly appeared in her mind.

    Kamo slightly: what's the situation? My head is talking?

    At this time, the brain continued to speak, "There is a crescent-shaped trace in the lower right corner of the desktop. From the size and shape, it is inferred that it belongs to the left hand of an adult male who is about 1.85 meters. The power leaked. It was formed about two to three years ago."

    Then the crescent-shaped trace appeared clearly in her eyes as if it had been magnified ten times.

    At the same time, what appeared in my mind was the appearance of cheap father sitting on the edge of the coffee table, tapping his index finger on the coffee table after the birth of Wutiao's Six Eyes more than two years ago, while talking sourly.

    The question came when she was still in the mother's womb, what happened to the sudden non-existent memory?

    And didn't this room just move here after she was born? It's impossible for the mother to live here when she is pregnant, right?

    At this time, the sexy voice in the brain spoke again.

    "Go and lift up any table leg, and you can tell how long it has been here by looking at the traces on the ground."

    Kamo walked over and lifted the coffee table with his hand, looking at the ground.

    "It won't be more than four years. Combined with other traces in the bedroom, it can be deduced that this coffee table was once in the mother's bedroom, and it was moved out later." It's

    amazing, and it will be logically integrated with other clues.

    Kamo slightly asked in his mind, "Is the system answering me?"

    [Host, this is a passive skill of identification. To be precise, you answer yourself. It is recommended that the host always pay attention to the kcal value. If this value is exhausted, it will start to consume stamina. ]

    Kamo was speechless: Is the voice in my brain so sexy?

    "Oh, thank you—"

    Kamorui: ...Have you become a genius or have you become a genius?

    She looked at the extra energy bar on the interface and couldn't explain it in a word: and when did the kilocalorie value come out. And this bar is exhausted so fast, only one-third of the table is left?

    Before the system had time to explain, the sexy voice in the brain immediately rebutted dissatisfiedly, "The energy required for that kind of reasoning is less than one percent of the kcal value, stupid thinking inertia, the kcal value is so low. It's because I haven't had breakfast yet!"

    The system paused before explaining.

    [The identification technique appeared after activation, in order to allow the host to better understand his own body. ]

    Ryu Kamo: ... Thank you Actually, I don't really want to know my damn sexy brain that much.

    Then when eating, the proportion, heat, and freshness of each dish are clear at a glance, and the instant cooking sequence and seasoning ratio are self-taught.

    Kamo Ryu: The memory that didn't exist appeared again!

    After eating, my brain kept talking about the little habits of the maids when they cleaned up, their positions and other details.

    When she went out, she raised her head subconsciously and saw that there was a magic tool of the eight trigrams mirror concealed in the direction of the ceiling of the gate facing inward.

    "Oh, it's the magic tool that my father worried about my safety. It has the functions of video recording and one-click summoning of dad. The top-grade magic tool has a market value of about 1 billion yen     .

    "

Tell her how many flowers there are in the garden, what species they are, and when they were planted.

    Look at it for another two seconds, how often the gardener takes care of it, which flowers are good at taking care of, and which flowers are not well taken care of, these questions jump out of my mind.

    Kamo quickly retracted his gaze, and saw that the kcal value had already consumed a section visible to the naked eye.

    Not to mention that she doesn't seem to feel full enough anymore.

    Kamolo: ...

    walking out of her yard, I saw a guard standing guard in the distance. It's the Red Scale Guard at home.

    The Crimson Scale Guards wear uniforms, only the shoes are their own. Kamo slightly looked at his shoes. It turned out to be a curse tool.

    "The magic tool that can increase the user's movement speed slightly, low-grade, the market price is about 8 million." It

    also depends on the degree of wear of the protective equipment, palms, elbows, and hair care.

    "The working class suddenly got rich..."

    "No one in the Red Scale team has been rewarded with magic equipment recently, and his spell power is also stable and low."

    Look at the triumphant expression and nervous little movements that are trying to hide.

    "Spy? No, it's a traitor who was bought recently."

    Kamoru: ...

    How did Daddy become the head of the house, and there is such a surprise in the house.

    Being a subordinate in a traditional big family, looking at people is a basic skill.

    When Mr. Renegade saw the gorgeously dressed young boy approaching, he immediately realized that it was the young lady who was coming, and subconsciously bowed to salute.

    Kamo missed an identification technique.

    [Name Kamo Yudai, gender male, position No. 4 of Chilin Guard Team B (traitor), force 29, wisdom 24, dominance 7, politics 3, ambition 69, morality 10, loyalty -20, age 27, personality jealousy ( Avatar) (Biography)]

    Clicking on [Biography] tentatively, an ordinary life and interpersonal relationship are displayed in front of the eyes through words, even the reason for betrayal is simply bribed by money, the buyer? (unknown), the purpose is to murder the first daughter. Overall it's about the same as the game.

    It's just that the data is really bleak and ridiculous, so weak. Compared with him, her guards were indeed stronger.

    Kamo slightly looked at him, and said to Ajiu, the nanny beside him: "Ajiu, I feel that there are not enough people with me, let all the guards follow me together." Generally speaking, it is not necessary to take all the guards away when you are wandering in your own house

    . Leave a little guard yard. But Ajiu complied without hesitation.

    Kamo slightly raised his hand to let Mr. Traitor stand up. Although it was a bit obvious, Mr. Traitor's IQ was only 24. It shouldn't be obvious.

    When all ten guards arrived, Kamo who took away Wu Yamao's group of people walked around Kamo's house with great momentum, even the kitchen helper who washed the vegetables did not miss the identification technique.

    Then, while eating snacks, she found sadly that the group of guards behind her, with an average force value of only 40+, turned out to be the strongest in the family.

    Others, including the so-called Kamo family elite Chilin guards, have an average per capita of only 30+. And talking about how the Red Scale Guard went all over the house and didn't see a single member of Team A.

    The cheap dad is only 59, rounded up to 60 for him.

    So how did the Kamo family become the Gosan family?

    Or are others weaker? No matter how weak it is, it will be in its twenties.

    And she also uncovered two undercover agents.

    Kamolo: ...

    The traitor who went back outside her yard was indeed dealt with by Daddy Cheap. The reason is that he sneaked into the bedroom of the prostitute without authorization and tried to install a dangerous spell.

    Before going to bed, Kamo drank milk and tried to find out the remaining two undercover agents.

    I never expected that cheap dad would find out.

    When he came over to inquire about the situation before going to bed as usual, he asked straight to the point, "How did Alio find out that he was a traitor?"

    Alio blinked innocently while holding the milk glass.

    Patriarch Kamo directly pierced her, "When you saw him, your eyes turned golden. You deliberately took away the guards and let him relax his vigilance and enter your bedroom. But how do you know that I will find out immediately? You see Is it the magic tool I hid?"

    Kamoro: ...

    She seriously questioned the system in her mind: What's going on?

    [That is the vital sign that the host will appear after using the identification technique for more than three seconds...]

    Kamorui: ... Tsk.

    Patriarch Kamo smiled smugly when he saw her daughter's distasteful expression, "Is it a newly awakened technique or a special physique?" Now that it was known, there was nothing to hide, Kamo nodded slightly, "It's special.

    " Physique."

    The head of the Kamo family immediately excitedly said: "Our Kamo family does not seem to have a special physique passed down from our ancestors. Could it be passed down from your mother Genji? Is the ability to read minds? That's why we know that guy was bought!"

    Kamo subconsciously lost an identification technique.

    【Name Kamo Kiyoki, Gender Male, Position Kamo Patriarch, Father, Strength 59, Wisdom 75, Domination 57, Politics 61, Ambition 68, Morality 20, Loyalty 96, Age 30, Character Cunning Forbearance (Avatar) (Biography)]

    These Leaving aside the data for the time being, she actually found out in the marriage column of [Biography] that besides the wife and mother, the cheap father had two other spouses?

    Kamo looked at him with the eyes of a scumbag and replied: "You can't read minds, but you can just say that you can see the essence of things."

    For example, you scumbag.

    "The eyes really turned golden—" Patriarch Kamo exclaimed, "What did you see?"

    Kamo slightly retracted his gaze, and said coldly, "You are very cunning and good at forbearance." "

    You are very similar to me in this respect— —" It is obviously not the first time that Patriarch Kamo has been described like this.

    On the contrary, he appreciates the precise description of his daughter. He rubbed his chin and said, "Speaking of which, your mother Qinghe Genji's branch does enshrine Bishamonten, the God of Infinite Wisdom and the Seven Gods of Fortune. Your eyes should come from your mother's blood." [Congratulations to the host, Huangwei +20

    ! 】

    This can also increase the royal prestige! Kamo's eyes lighted up. You must know that the most basic way to improve the emperor's prestige in "Emperor's Growth Plan 3" is to launch a war abroad.

    But now, for her who is destined to have a life-threatening talisman for her unlucky brother, the imperial prestige is no longer pure imperial prestige, but life-extending pill.

    So is it because of the golden eyes and imperial prestige or finding a traitor?

    Kamo slightly put down the empty milk glass, and now that she had spoken, she directly pointed out who the other two undercover agents were, so as to see which one added the imperial prestige.

    Patriarch Kamo immediately sent someone to deal with them, "Keep an eye on the two of them, they are spies, don't startle them."

    Huangwei didn't increase again, unless it was only added once for the same reason, it was because of the golden eyes. But she has new doubts, "Why just stare?"

    It doesn't have to be a fight, right? It's fine to drive them out. Doesn't it feel strange to put the two undercover agents there? If she was afraid that they would send another undercover agent over, she would promise to arrest every one of them.     Patriarch Kamo said with a smile: "Because if they are dealt with cleanly, it will cause unnecessary panic. If they are placed there, sometimes they can be used to spread wrong information to the director department or the other two."

    Kamo understood a little bit, the relationship between Yusanjia and the Superintendent Department of the Curse World is very delicate.

    Daddy Cheap didn't want to cause unnecessary vigilance from the other two families and the magic world, which would lead to inexplicable targeting and hostility, and worked hard to maintain this balance. In the final analysis, the Kamo family is not strong enough.

    Kamo vaguely felt the pressure of survival from the outside world. Now that she has been dismissed, she simply asked her inner doubts, "I haven't even seen a first-class member of the Red Scale Guard." Patriarch Kamo

    's smile faded a lot, and he said in an understatement tone: "The old man is also your grandfather. , A daughter was born in the concubine of an ordinary person. The first-class team members were sent by the old man to protect her, and after she died, they protected her child." This answer was slightly unexpected by Kamo

    .

    Patriarch Kamo threw it aside after he finished speaking casually, and then said very happily: "Ah Luo, you are about to turn four years old, and you are about to start enlightenment. I have found many teachers, but they are not good enough. I will give you the Enlightenment is complete."

    Kamo was stunned for a while, and lowered his head uncomfortably to drink milk, only to find that the milk had already been drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3M 107K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
4.2K 149 36
Alternative Title: 万世极乐教主RPG Author: Dirty Cat Zz Summary: Have you ever imagined that your life would be an RPG game that never ends and is full of...
11.6K 147 154
Alternative Title: 咒术升级系统 Author: late rice Summary: Shikatori Hiiragi woke up and found that she was bound to the spell upgrade system. She didn't r...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...