๐šจ๐ฆ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐š, ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...

By 7V4L0R13

Having spent the remaining years of her life asleep in a coma, now she's awaken with the clock ticking. Will... More

๐šจ๐ฆ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐š, ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐šฎ๐ž๐ซ ๐šด๐›๐ญ๐ž๐›๐›๐›๐ค
1. Reading her notebook
2
3
Reading Her Notebook
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20.

19

21 2 0
By 7V4L0R13

"Y/n you should really be more careful on your missio..." Kanae lectured once more only to be cut off, "Bleghh!" Y/n groaned loudly cutting her off as she stuck her tongue out.

Kanae let out a defeated sigh, continuing to bandage the gash on Y/n's arm. "How do you think Tomioka feels everytime you show up with a new injury like this?" Kanae asked.
"I'm sure he feels so worried and uneasy when you leave to go on your own missions, I'm sure that explains why he always urges you to let him tag along, I mean I surely would too" Kanae said.

"You are trying to play your mind games on me and I won't fall victim to it" Y/n said turning her head away from Kanae. "I'm sure Tomioka does feel that way" Kanae said, pulling the bandage hard around Y/n's arm.

Y/n let out a sigh, hoping she didn't cause Tomioka too much worry. "Y'know when I first saw the two of you together, when Shinobu and I we're staying at your estate, both her and I thought you were a married couple, 'they have such a good marriage at such a young age' we both thought" Kanae said with a chuckle as she continued to bandage Y/n's arm.

"A lot of people think we're married, Tengen, Himejima and even the master have made comments about it" Y/n said, her cheeks growing a rosy red.

"Can you see yourself getting married to Tomioka? I can sure see it, the two of you seem to represent a married couple already!" Kanae said wearing a big blusher smile as she broke her hands to her cheeks.

"What? I don't know, I, I haven't really thought about that, I mean with my busy schedule" Y/n answered nervously with her hands waving in front of her and her cheeks growing more and more red with every passing second.

"So was that a yes or no?" Kanae pestered, leaning in closer to Y/n. "So would you marry him if he asked?" Kanae asked once more, the smile on her face growing wide as her eyes sparkled.

"Marry who?"

Y/n and Kanae glanced over at the door, the two spotting Tomioka in their peripherals. "Oh, Tomioka! We were just talking about..." Kanae said, only to have her sentence cut off by Y/n, ignoring the worry expression that laid on Tomioka's face.

"Nothing and no one!" She yelled out flustered, jumping up from the chair she sat on. "The bandaging is finished, yeah? Thank you Kanae, let's go Tomioka" Y/n said embarrassed, ushering Tomioka out of the room and into the hall before glancing a glare back at Kanae.

"How are your bandages feeling?" Tomioka asked, "Just fine, she pulled real tight on purpose and it kind of ached a bit" Y/n answered.

Tomioka only nodded his head slightly, not saying a word and leaving the two to walk together in an awkward silence.

'Would I want to marry him?' Y/n thought to herself as she stared at Tomioka, "Is there something wrong with my face?" Tomioka asked, "No" she said quickly as she stared the other way.

"Stop staring at me" she said embarrassed, stilling looking away. "But you were staring at me hard like this... Your ears are red are you getting sick?" Tomioka asked, pinching the tip of her ear.

"No, don't do that" she said, covering her ear.

'Or would he want to?'

"Would you want to marry me?" She asked bluntly, her eyes grew wide as he face went red. "What?" He questioned, staring at her surprised with wide eyes.

"No! It was a silly question, don't answer that" Y/n said flustered as he covered Tomioka's mouth with her hands.

"Oh, you too are still here?!" Kanae yelled from down the hall, "You two look quite red, is there perhaps a fever going around?" She added on as she waved at the two.

"What? They don't look sick" Shinobu said bluntly as she walked next to her older sister. "Shinobu" Kanae said, "They're both flustered because they both like eachother but both of them are too clueless, it's such a brag watching them unconsciously flirt with eachother all the time" Shinobu said, rolling her eyes back.

Kanae stared at her younger sister with a surprised expression, "Shinobu you ruined their confession to eachother" Kanae said with a frown, "I helped them, they weren't ever going to do it themselves" she said walking away. "But Shinobu" Kanae dragged as she followed after her younger sister.

Tomioka pulled Y/n's hands off his mouth, Y/n too embarrassed to fight back as she pulled her hands away not meeting his curious stare.

"Do you like me Y/n?" Tomioka asked.

"No" Y/n answered, Tomioka lowered his head to look at her head that had been hung low. "You're really red, maybe you're just getting sick then" he said as he took his haori off and placed it around her shoulders.

"I'm just sick" she mumbled. "Let's go back to your house and have some tea then, I'll probably get sick too" Tomioka said.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"Here" Tomioka said as he handed her a cup of warm tea, "thank you" she said with her feet dangling off the engawa of her estate. "Do you want another blanket?" Tomioka asked.

"No I'm okay" she said, glancing at the two blankets Tomioka had wrapped over her shoulder previously.
'Am I really pretending to be sick right now' she though as she stared into the tea.

"You look like you're sweating, you must be running a high fever" Tomioka said as he sat down next to her. "You're so stupid sometimes" Y/n said as she rested her head onto his shoulder.

"Does it bother you?" He asked, "No" she answered.

"I'm cold, let me have some" Tomioka said, wrapping some of the blanket around his shoulder, causing Y/n to lift her head up.

"Put it back" he said, patting his shoulder as he looked down at her. She felt her cheeks grow warm once again as she placed her head onto his shoulder and he placing his head on hers.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"So this is why we were getting missions in their region all night long, huh!"

"I'm not that bothered, they sleep so soundly together"

Y/n opened her eyes slowly, realizing she had fallen asleep, her head laid on Tomioka's chest with his arm wrapped around her waist. "Seems someone slept soundly."

"Kanae, Tengen?" Y/n questioned as she sat up. "We fell asleep, I shoulder change back into my uniform soon, it's gonna be nighttime soon" Y/n said as she glanced down at Tomioka who was still asleep.

"There's no need for that sleeping beauty we had to cover your guys regions all night long" Tengen complained. "All night long?" Y/n questioned. "You and Tomioka slept through the night, it's morning now" Kanae explained.

"What?! No way we slept that long, you guys aren't funny" Y/n said, "Look at the rising sun, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west" Tengen bickered.

"I want a nice breakfast cooked for me and a comfy futon to eat it in as a thanks" Tengen snickered.

"Tengen we should cut them some slack, they've been working a lot more than the rest of us recently and their region is bigger than any of ours" Kanae said worriedly.

Tengen stared down at Kanae in annoyance before rolling his eyes as crossing his arms in front of his chest, his stare moving towards Tomioka.

"Why's he still asleep!" Tengen complained, pointing a finger. "Hey, you're bleeding through your bandages" Tengen said, noticing the blood on the bandages wrapped around her arm. "Let me see" Tengen said as he held Y/n's arm and unwrapped the bandaging.

"This should be cleaned, the cut was pretty deep, those dam demons" Tengen said annoyed, "It's so interesting how you switched up so quickly" Kanae said.

"Huh?" Tengen shrugged. "You were complaining so loudly about them sleeping through the night and the moment you notice Y/n's injury you grow so caring" Kanae said in amusement as she wore a big smile.

"You see Y/n as a younger sibling don't you, just like a big brother would, so caring, so gent and not excepting of the boyfriend, 'no man is good enough for my little girl'" Kanae said.
"Huh?! He's weird that's why!" Tengen yelled.

"I'm not weird"

"He's not weird!"

"You're up, good morning" Y/n said, "It's so loud" Tomioka mumbled, rubbing his head as he sat up, his arm still around Y/n.

"I don't wanna see this!" Tengen complained as he flicked Tomioka's hand away.

"Y/n, do you have any bandages and something to clean your wound with?" Kanae asked. "Yeah, just in the bathroom over there, I'll get them" Y/n said as she stood up.

"I'll come with you" Kanae said as she followed her down the hall, leaving the two boys along to face eachother.

"You asked him if he'd want to marry you?" Kanae asked, "I did, it was on accident too it just came out, I was so embarrassed" Y/n said as she took out bandages, cotton balls and a cleanser for her wound.

"Did he tell you yes?" Kanae asked, "I covered his mouth and told him not to answer" Y/n said, "Really?!" Kanae laughed.

"I was kind of afraid to hear his answer" Y/n said as Kanae followed her down the hall once more.

The two girls come to a stop in the hall as they heard Tengen's voice, deciding to ease drop of their conversation.

"Something about you just boils my blood Tomioka, why're you sleeping with Y/n like you two are married or something, no man is going to want to marry a girl that's been sleeping with another guy" Tengen complained.

"I know it may not seem a big deal to you but it really ruins her change to marry someone and settle down somewhere and to have a family of her own" Tengen said.

"Do you want Y/n to retire?" Tomioka asked. "Well, yeah, I don't want to have to bury someone close to me again, I want to watch her grow old and have a family of her own" Tengen answered.

"This is a stupid conversation, stop sleeping with her unless you're going to propose to her, it's weird... Where's her booze, you make me want to drink" Tengen said with a sigh as he began to rummage through her kitchen.

"Cabinet on the left" Y/n said as she walked into the room. "Thanks" Tengen said, grabbing the bottle as long as four cups.
"Okay, sit, sit" Kanae said, patting the spot in between her and Tomioka. "Let's bandage you up" Kanae said. "I can do it myself, Y'know" Y/n said, "it's okay, you were my patient to begin with" Kanae said before she began to remove the rest of the bloody bandages on Y/n's arm.

"Here" Tengen said, handing a cup to Y/n to which she shot back and handed her cup back. Tengen poured her a second before handing one to Kanae and Tomioka.

━✦❘༻༺❘✦━

"Bye guys! Tengen make sure she gets back to the butterfly estate in one piece!" Y/n yelled out the door as she watched Tengen and Kanae leave.

"Jeez, I didn't think Kanae would be a drinker" Y/n mumbled as she walked back into the main room of her estate, Tomioka slamming back one last cup as she walked into the room.

"How're you feeling, Tomioka?" Y/n asked as she walked over to the engawa and lit a wisteria incense.

"Tomioka" She called out before she felt his hands wrap around her waist from behind, his warm breathes trickling down her neck with his head rested on her shoulder.

"Let's get married" Tomioka said as he placed a kiss onto her shoulder. "Tomioka!" Y/n yelled out flustered as she tried to push him back. "Tengen said it's weird that we sleep together sometimes because we're not married but I like sleeping with you, it's warm" Tomioka mumbled.

"Tomioka, you're drunk" Y/n mumbled, her cheeks a beat red as she tried to pry his hands off her stomach.

"Tomioka?" She questioned as his light snores filled her ears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 18
โ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ! ๐—œ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ [๐—ฌ/๐—ก] ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ธ. โž โ ๐—”๐˜„๐˜„ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ...
6.3K 132 16
Thanks to Lady Tamayo's medicine, Shinobu's transformation to a demon has been stopped, but in return, the medicine took away her memories leaving Gi...
180K 6.9K 17
โคป ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๏ฟฝ...
10.3K 284 24
ON HIATUS ๐Ÿซถ - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...