3

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

"Father! The girl you saved, when is she going to wake up?!" A muffled but loud voice yelled. Y/n let out a groan as she squeezed a soft fabric and felt her eyes twitch.

She slowly opened her groggy and heavy eyes. Her eyes feeling heavy at the sight of the sun.

Y/n turned her head and beside the bed she laid in stood a young boy, probably the same age as her.

He gave her a big grin as he was missing a few teeth. She stared at his blonde and red tipped hair. "You're awake!" He said pleased.

Y/n stared at him intently. 'He looks like the man who saved me but he is not' Y/n thought as she looked past him and soon around the room.

Expecting to see either her saviour or hoping, her father.

"Where's my father?" She asked. "We're not sure, it seems in your area there had been two demons, one who attacked you and your father and another who must've taken him..." an adult male spoke as he walked into the room but stopping his sentence as he realized he couldn't tell a child her father was taken as a demons lunch.

"Kyojuro, go fetch her some water and something for her to eat" the man said, "Yes Father!" Kyojuro said before taking off and out of the room.

"Do you have any family you can go to? If not we can set you up in a wisteria home or a family with relation to the corps" he said.

"I want to learn what you did, I want to use a sword like you did last night" Y/n said sternly, "Can I learn those skills there?"

"No" he said bluntly.

"Then I want you to teach me" she said, her voice laced with attitude.

"If you put me in some randoms home, I'll run away and come right back like a parasite" she said, very determined.

"I'm just a random to you too" he said.

"No, you're my saviour and my soon to be teacher."

"Really?? There's no way and then he took her in as one of his own? After all that attitude" Y/n laughed as she looked at Tomioka, who gave her a smile.

"You'd be surprised at the amount of attitude this girl had" A loud voice said as a male walked into the room.

She stared at the tall white haired male. "Hello Y/n, it's been awhile" the male said as he walked into the room with a bento box in his hand.