The Tale Of The Taylor's

By EBTandTWINKIES-

Not an ordinary love story 🥰! A Zac and Fatima Tale! More

The Taylor Children
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SNEAK PEEK 👀🙃

Chapter 12

1.2K 65 57
By EBTandTWINKIES-

Fatima : (laughs) Malayiah, let me tell you the story without you interrupting me.

Malayiah : Girl, hurry the hell up. You was just now starting to get to the good parts. I wasted my good drink on the first half of the story.

Fatima : You're really lucky that I love you. Because your mouth would have been wrote in a check for an ass whooping.

Malayiah : Stop trying to sound like somebody's old ass grandma. What did you say back to my brother?

Fatima : (grabs both sides of Zac's face, cupping his face with her hands) Yes, Zachary. I would love to be your girlfriend. -she says as she kisses him-

Zac : -deepens the kiss as he holds on to her waist-

Zac and Fatima had a full blown make out session in the park. After about five minutes of tonguing each other down, Fatima pulled away to catch some air.

Zac : -sliding the ring on her ring finger- See Ti, now anytime a lame ass nigga come in your face, they will know that you're cuffed already.

Fatima : -wiping her tears smiling- Baby it's so beautiful, you wasn't being cheap I see.

Zac : Fatima stop playing with me. You know I'm not cheap.

Fatima : (laughs) Your not, but your always complaining about some shit. Can you pick me up? I don't feel like walking back to the car, that's a long ass walk back.

Zac : I'm not picking your heavy ass up. Do you really think that I'm about to carry you and myself back to the car? That's a big fucking negative Fatima.

Fatima : Zachary, your carrying me back to the car. You brought me out here and now my feet are hurting.

Zac : I told you not to wear any sandals or heels, Ti. You did it anyways, because you never really cared for gym shoes. Even though you have every name brand pair of gym shoes there is.

Fatima : Zac, your carrying me back to the car. I will stand here all day and night if you don't carry me back to the car.

Zac : You wouldn't Ti. So, you might as well come on. We have one more place to go to anyways. -he says as he starts to walk away-

Zac made it all the way to the car thinking that Fatima was behind him. He stood at the car for a few minutes, waiting to see if she would appear out of the park. When he noticed that she wasn't coming, he walked all the way back to the spot where he left her. She was standing there with her arms folded.

Zac : Let's go Ti. Like, you're not about to stand here all day.

Fatima : I'm not moving Zac, and I should be crying because you called me fat.

Zac : Baby, I did not call you fat. I said that you were heavy as hell Fatima. Come on, I will pick you up.

Fatima : -smiles- Okay, that's more like it. -she says as she walks up to Zac-

Zac : - picking her up as she wraps her legs around his waist- Remind me to thank your mother for your stubbornness.

Fatima : -wraps her arms around his neck- I'm not stubborn baby, but where are you taking me next?

Zac : The Georgia Aquarium. Then after that, I'm taking your thick ass home.

Fatima : I can't wait to get home so I can take a nice hot bubble bath. Then, when I'm finished with my bath, Zac is going to give me a foot massage. He's even going to cuddle me to sleep too.

Zac : Wait, how you speaking about Zac like he's not here? Who said that I was rubbing them crusty ass toes?

Fatima : I said you were going to rub my feet and cuddle me to sleep. Zac is going to do it unless he wants me to be mad at him again. I know you not talking about my feet Zachary.

Zac : That's not fair at all. You just making plans without even consulting with a nigga.

Fatima: I don't need to consult with you, your going to do what I say anyways. You love me and I love you.

Zac : I'm not even going to question God on what he was thinking when he created you. -opening up the passenger side door-

Fatima : Why would you question him about something that's beautiful he made? - sliding down off of Zac, getting in the car -

Zac : -shutting her door before he walks over to the driver side of the car- I'm not baby, I'm not. (he says as he shakes his head, driving off from the park)

                          |Georgia Aquarium|

Zac : Ti, look, there goes your auntie Betty. -pointing to a large fish in the glass tank -

Fatima : -smacks his head- That's why me and the kids seen your grandmother at the zoo.

Zac : Stop playing with my grandma Fatima, you know she loves you.

Fatima : Zac, that lady does not like me and you know it. When I went with you that year to see her for Thanksgiving, she had the nerve to ask me what's my body count. Then, the entire time all she talked about was how she loved Karen, and how you need to be back with her. Them two psychopaths are made for each other. We weren't even together then, and she was disrespectful towards me. Let's not forget that she told me that I should be ashamed for having a baby out of wedlock. To put the cherry on top, she asked me did I know who my baby daddy was.

Zac : Fatima, that's still my grandmother at the end of the day. You just called her a psychopath which was fucked up. I don't talk about your family at all, so don't talk about mines.

Fatima : My family never mistreated you Zachary. Every family function you went to, you enjoyed yourself and everyone was nice to you. I'm your girlfriend now, so you really need to get your priorities in check.

Zac : What priorities Fatima? You won't even be seeing my grandmother this year. Can you just let the situation go? I'm trying to enjoy the rest of our night. We don't have any kids right now and we outside.

Fatima : -rolls her eyes- You're so right Zac, I'm going to enjoying the rest of my night.

Zac : Can we talk about something else? Like planing our daughter's first birthday party.

Fatima : (smiles) Oh, you mean the traitor who prefers you over me? I carried her for nine whole months and went through eighteen hours of labor with her. Then she gets here and have the nerve to let her first words be "da-da".

Zac : Are you jealous Cute-Fruit?

Fatima : (smiles) Zachary, you haven't called me that in years. Why would you call me that Zachary?

Zac : That's your name. I'm actually about to start back calling you that. Anyways, back to my daughter's special day. What are we doing for her birthday? It has to be grand because she's turning one.

Fatima : I was thinking either a carnival for her first birthday, or let's do a candy land theme birthday party.

Zac : I like both, but I think the carnival is better. You literally just set yourself up, cause Zac is most definitely calling a petting zoo.

Fatima : We are not getting snakes. That's why you want to do the carnival. Zachary, you know I'm scared of snakes. Do not be an asshole and have snakes at my baby's birthday party.

Zac : We are getting snakes. I'm making this really simple too. I'm paying for the whole party. So you can pick a place, get the decorations, and whatever else you want.

Fatima : (stops walking in-front of the whale tank) Zac, I'm not asking you to pay for her party. I'm going to pay for her party. You don't have to do that.

Zac : (looks her in the eyes) This is the problem we are going to have Fatima. Stop telling me what I don't have to do when it comes to Italy. If I want to do something with my money concerning her, allow me to do that. I completely told you how I felt about her. I told you from the beginning that she was my daughter. Right now I feel like your invalidating my feelings, your taking away the right from me to do something for her. I get it, your independent and strong, but allow me to be here for you. You're not alone.

Fatima : I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings Zac. If it will make you feel better, we can spilt the payment for her party. I don't want you to think that I'm being inconsiderate of how you feel. I love you too much to invalidate your feelings or you as a person. We can plan her party together and pay for it together. Are you okay with that?

Zac : I'm okay with that idea Cute-Fruit.

Fatima : (smiles) I have always loved it when you called me that.

Zac : (smiles) That's because that name has special meaning behind it.

Natasha: (screaming from the entrance way to the whale exhibit) ZAC!, ZACHARY TAYLOR!, ZACHARY TAYLOR IS THAT YOU?

Zac : -mad and annoyed- Yo, why the fuck is she screaming my name in this motherfucker?

Fatima : Who is that?

Zac : -rubs the palm of his right hand over his face- Natasha, the girl I told you I was in a relationship with after me and Karen split.

Fatima : (laughs) Oh, this is about to be so good baby.

Random pedestrian at the aquarium : -walking up to Zac and Fatima - Hi, I was wondering if you can sign this shirt for me? I'm such a huge fan of yours.

Natasha : -walking up to Zac and Fatima- Zachary, you didn't hear me calling you? Why are you ignoring me Zachary?

Zac : -turns to the random pedestrian- I'm sorry for the ignorance being displayed in front of you right now. If I may ask, what's the lucky name that I will be signing on this shirt here today?

Natasha : Zachary, don't fucking ignore me. You know I hate that shit.

Random pedestrian : Susan, my sister name is Susan. -passing Zac the shirt and a marker as she stood awkwardly-

Zac : - signing the shirt and passing it back to the woman-

Radom Pedestrian : Thank you so much. And just a heads up, there's paparazzi outside of here. - she says as she walks away-

Zac : Thank you so much for letting me know.

Natasha : - looks at Fatima - Who are you?

Fatima : (smirks) Nobody important to you love.

Natasha : Don't call me love. What's your name since you think you the shit? -she says still looking at Fatima-

Fatima : (smiles) The name is Irrelevant.

Zac : Who the fuck do you think you is? Don't walk your narrow legs looking ass in somebody face questioning them.

Fatima : (laughs) This is hilarious.

Natasha : Zachary, don't talk about me like I'm not a bitch that you didn't use to fuck with. - she says as she lays her eyes on Zac -

Zac : What do you want honestly, Natasha?

Natasha : -looks back at Fatima- So your fucking him?

Fatima : (laughs) Girl, I can't take you seriously right now. Who the fuck do you think you're questioning right now?

Natasha : I'm questioning you. So, what's your name? I asked you that in the beginning, but yo hoe ass got smart.

Fatima : Once again, for the bitches in the front who needs hearing aids. My name is Irrelevant to you sweetie and your not questioning me. -she says as she rolls her eyes at Natasha-

Zac : Cute Fruit, let's just go. I'm not trying to have this individual ruin the rest of our night baby.

Natasha : Bitches?

Fatima : Yes, as in female dogs. That's exactly what I called you, maybe you need to invest in a dictionary.

Natasha : If I'm a bitch then you a bitch too.

Fatima : I'm the baddest bitch, matter of fact, I'm the HBIC.

Natasha : Little girl I will whoop yo ass in this shed aquarium. You think you the shit but you not.

Fatima : Give me a date, time, and a place. Let me know if you trying to get down or not, cause I'm confused on who ass you gone whoop.

Natasha : Hoe we can get this shit cracking right now, I'm from D.C. You already know how I get down.

Zac : Your not about to fight her Natasha, you don't even know her.

Fatima : (laughs) I hate it when a motherfucker say that I already know how they get down, but they don't show me the fuck.

Natasha : Bitch, you think just because this nigga standing next you that you big shit?

Fatima : Regardless if I'm standing next to him or not, I'm always the biggest. I'm not talking about in size either, but you should probably call up Planet Fitness. I heard they was giving out ten dollar memberships to first time customers. -laughs-

Natasha : Say one more thing to me hoe.

Fatima : (laughs) One more thing.

Natasha : Zachary get your trick before I drag her ass.

Fatima : You a musty ass hoe, and I mean that shit disrespectfully too bitch.

Natasha : - walks up into Fatima's face - Say that shit at me not to me.

Fatima : -chuckles- Bitch I'm about to slap yo ass so hard, you gon grow some motherfucking side burns. Back the fuck up out of my face before I slide yo ass into tomorrow.

Zac : - stepping in between Natasha and Fatima - You're not about to fight her baby, let's go. - he says to Fatima while looking at her as his back faced Natasha -

Natasha : (laughs) That bitch ain't gon do shit.

Fatima took off Zac's Cuban Link putting it inside of her purse. She dropped her purse to the ground and swiftly ran around Zac. She bopped Natasha right in the mouth. Natasha instantly started walking backwards holding on to her mouth. Fatima grabbed her by her knotless braids and started landing blow after blow to her face. She punched Natasha repeatedly in her nose and mouth. Yelling out "Bitches like you talk to much" as she repeatedly hit her. Fatima uppercutted Natasha in her left jaw, using her left fist.

A Karen : Two black niggers are fighting. Somebody get security. -she yelled out to the people inside of the whale exhibit-

Zac : Lady shut your ass up, calling somebody a nigger but you pink and half seasoned.

Zac tried grabbing Fatima, but she backhanded him in the process. Natasha tried to put up a fight but it was no match for Fatima. Natasha scratched Fatima in the face with her nails, which only mad her angrier. Feeling the stinging sensation from the right side of her cheek sent Fatima into overdrive. She took Natasha and swung her around the room a few times. She started stomping her face in with her sandals as Natasha landed on the ground. She climbed on top of Natasha as Natasha tried to guard her face from the lethal hits.

Fatima picked up Natasha's head and started banging it into the floorboards of the aquarium. Natasha hands began to dangle in front of Fatima's face. She tried to grab ahold to Fatima's hair, but only scratched her above her eye. Being scratched in the face for the second time just pissed Fatima off even more. She got up off of Natasha and picked her body up. Fatima body slammed her back down to the ground by her shoulders. Zac went and picked Fatima up by her body. He threw her over his right shoulder and grabbed her purse.

Leaving a bloody Natasha laying on the ground of the Georgia Aquarium with ripped clothing. Making it to the exit of the Aquarium, flashing lights from the paparazzi flashed in front of Zac and Fatima's faces. Zac tried to cover up Fatima's face and his as much as he could. As they both got into the car, silence filled the car. Zac drove off from the Georgia Aquarium with his mind racing, as Fatima cried hot angry tears. She was angry to the point where her left leg was shaking and so was her hands.

Before making it home Zac made a stop to the drug store. He went into the drugstore and grabbed band-aids, coco butter, Neosporin Ointment, and A&D Ointment. When he made it back to the car from the drugstore, Fatima laid back in her seat with her eyes closed. Making it to the house, Zac opened up the door for Fatima. He helped her out of the car and they made their way inside of the house. Zac went down to his man cave where he showered and poured himself a glass of Hennessy afterwards. Fatima soaked in the bathtub in Zac's master bedroom, listening to her slow jams and R&B playlist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.2K 26
A Zatima Story❤️
7K 500 9
A Zatima story! A growing love that will change their lives forever.
38.2K 2.7K 56
A zatima story 🫣
You & I By _rayy4

Fanfiction

4.2K 277 4
4 part Zatima story.