The Dark Heir - Nyx

Par smplymxlfoy

Theia believed Nyx would come for her, Nyx believed Theia abandoned him. When it's time for Zenova, Nyx's co... Plus

1. Theia.
2. Nyx
3. Theia.
4. Theia.
5. Nyx.
6. Theia.
7. Nyx.
8. Theia.
9. Nyx.
10. Theia.
11. Nyx.
12. Theia.
13. Nyx.
14. Theia.
15. Nyx.
16. Theia.
17. Nyx.
18. Theia
19. Nyx.
20. Theia.
21. Theia
22. Nyx
23. Theia
24. Nyx
25. Theia.
27. Nyx
28. Theia.
29. Theia.
30. Nyx
31. Theia.
32. Theia
33. Nyx
34. Theia
35. Nyx
36. Nyx
37. Theia
38. Theia
39. Nyx.
40. Theia
41. Theia.
42. Nyx
43. Theia
44. Nyx.
45. Theia
46. Theia
47. Nyx
48. Theia
49. Theia
50. Nyx
51. Theia
52. Nyx
53. Theia
54. Theia
55. Nyx
56. Theia
57. Theia
58. Nyx
59. Theia
60. Theia
61. Nyx
62. Theia
63. Theia
64. Nyx
65. Theia
66. Nyx
67. Theia
ANNOUNCEMENT

26. Theia.

837 22 2
Par smplymxlfoy

The ache never went away. Even how Elysen had Theia moaning and writhing in her bed, on the balcony, beneath the running water, Theia wasn't satisfied. She woke to the fluffy clouds and pink skies, stretching her arms. Theia turned in the bed, resting her chin on her fist as she stared at the sky.

She regretted not letting Nyx take her last night. Theia craved him, even if it was just the memory of what they once had, she wanted him. Elysen left before dawn, hurrying back to get ready for her work. Theia had wanted her so badly during the night, but when the sun began to rise, she was glad to see Elysen go. It didn't feel right. It felt like a distraction, which she had once wanted, but now her life was distraction enough. She was travelling, experiencing, learning. It was more than she'd ever hoped for.

The door to her room creaked open, a tray being sat on the table. Theia turned in her bed as the door shut, staring at the carafe holding the bitter drink she liked. Theia sat up, feeling the cool morning air dance across her bare skin. She had bathed when Elysen left and used the new blankets that were folded on the shelves beside the door, so she felt clean. Though, she didn't.

Theia felt like she'd somehow wronged herself, dimmed her soul. Was it the denial of Nyx? Would tasting his skin once more prove how wrong he was for her? The ache was still there, deep in her belly, untouched and not soothed. Wetting her lips, Theia climbed from the bed and walked to the tray, reaching to press the handle down. A thought made it's way into her mind, and Theia glanced down at her nude body.

Biting her lip, she went to the trunk and pulled out the white sheer undergarments. She pulled them on and searched for the open robe like Nyx wore. It was gold, but she didn't mind. Theia pulled it on, adjusting the front so it laid over her breasts, but still allowed visibility to her bare stomach and thighs. Sucking in a breath, and perhaps some bravery, Theia grabbed the tray and aimed for the balcony.

She hadn't known their rooms were connected, but Nyx had ran over to the balcony to change the night before. She stepped slow, bare feet on cold stone as she made her way to the dim room. It was silent, despite the sounds of water hitting the ground. Theia held her breath, realizing Nyx was bathing. As she entered the room, her eyes dropped to the bed. It was freshly made, clean sheets spread across it and blankets piled on the stone above. Her heart raced as she leveled the tray in her hands and stepped down and onto the mattress.

She sat, stretching out her legs and setting the tray beside herself. Only then did Theia press the handle down and pour the drink into a mug. She sipped it slowly, her eyes watching birds dance in the breeze. The water stopped running, fabric being moved, and footsteps. Her heart was racing and she held the mug with both hands to stop it from shaking. The footsteps stopped, and Theia turned her head to face Nyx.

He was standing in the doorway, a towel on his hips as he stared down at her. He looked so beautiful beneath the hue of the golden morning. His skin glistened with water droplets, his hair messy and damp, falling over his brows. Theia watched a water drop fall from his dark beard and roll down his chest, inching toward the towel.

"What are you doing?" He asked, voice low and gruff as though he'd just woken up. Theia motioned to the carafe, lifting her mug.

"Have you tasted this? I like it," she responded. His brows drew together and she nearly lost her breath. Was she this in need of pleasure, or had he somehow found a way into her heart and mind again? Nyx's jaw shifted as he walked to the trunk by the vanity and turned away from her. The towel dropped and she gasped, whipping her head back to the balcony. The ache deep within her was growing, burning, festering like a damned parasite that wouldn't leave her.

She heard his footsteps, and then the mattress dipped slightly. Her breath shook as she turned back to look at him. Nyx was sat on the other side of the tray, now in those loose pants, and looking everything like the male she'd crawl on burning stones for. She wanted to crawl now, fall to her knees and beg him for a taste- just a taste.

His wings were held tight, and he was leaning on one elbow as he poured the drink into another mug. His eyes lifted to hers through his brows as he sipped it. Theia watched his tongue catch a drop on his bottom lip. She wanted to catch that drop with her tongue.

"Nyx," Theia whispered, though she didn't know why. Heat rose to her cheeks as she met his eyes again. He stared at her, eyes dropping to the exposed skin of her stomach. It was then that she remembered his insecurity when he was younger; when he told her that he believed his only offer to anyone was sex, that they'd use him to feel better and he had encouraged her to do the same. Would this be like that? Could she fall in love after one moment together, or would she be using him to soothe the ache?

Her chest deflated and she looked back to the balcony, eyes blurring as shame filled her. Theia almost forgot how much she had cared for him so long ago. It pained her to think she'd add to that hurt he already felt. Her muscles tightened, ready to rise and leave him alone, but she heard the clink of the tray. Theia turned her head, seeing Nyx lay the tray on the stone, along with his mug. He turned, meeting her eyes as he took her mug and placed it with his.

"Nyx," Theia whispered again, her breathing growing heavy when he rose onto his knees. His eyes didn't leave hers, not when his hand met her jaw, his legs fitting between hers. Oh gods, she wanted it, she wanted him, but she didn't know where that line would be crossed. His other hand began to pull the robe from her shoulders, the fabric pooling around her wrists as she leaned back. His head began to dip, her eyes squeezed shut.

"No, Nyx," she spoke, bringing a hand up to press onto his chest. He stilled, moving back to meet her eyes.

"Why? Don't you think I know why you're in here? Dressed like that, trying to offer me a drink when you're in my bed? You want me to fuck you, I want to fuck you, so be a good girl, shut your mouth, and take my cock."

His voice was harsh, and it felt like he had her by the throat. Theia felt the ache grow at his words, her thighs mindlessly falling open. He took the chance to drop his mouth to her chest, kissing the curve of her breasts as his hand slid back to grip her hair. He tugged, making Theia gasp as her head fell back.

"I don't want you," she croaked, though the breathless tone of her voice betrayed her. She felt him smile against her skin.

"Yes, you do. And I want you. We don't have to fall in love again, but I'd rather die than never get in between these thighs again. I know that's why you're scared, you don't want to use me, but listen to me, Theia. I'd be fucking honored to have you use my body whenever you want to."

His tongue ran up her throat, teeth nipping as she swallowed hard. She hesitated, arms trembling. Nyx rolled his hips, making his hard length run along her core. Theia gasped, earning a chuckle from Nyx as he kissed along her jaw.

"You looked so pretty on that male's mouth yesterday, but I can't lie to you. You'd be so much prettier on my face. You'd be fucking beautiful on my cock. I heard those moans Elysen got from you, but I know I could have you screaming. Tell me I'm right, and I'll make you scream, Theia," he cooed. Theia squeezed her eyes shut, shivering at the sensation of his tongue on her skin. The scruffy beard on his jaw tickled her skin, making chills rise in their wake.

"Please, Nyx. I need you," Theia bit out. Her arms dropped from beneath her, her head dropping onto the pillow. Nyx attacked, his mouth on hers as though he wished to steal her breath. Greedy bastard, he stole everything. His lips felt so right against hers, even as his teeth bit down on her bottom lip and making her taste blood. It wasn't beautiful, it wasn't loving, but it was everything she needed.

Nyx pulled his mouth from hers, his breathing ragged as he gripped the sheer material on her breasts and tore it down the middle. Theia cried out, arching her back when his mouth came down on her left breast. He nipped and teased the tight skin as his hand slid down her stomach. His fingers slipped beneath the thin fabric, two of them testing her arousal. Theia groaned, arching her back at the touch. Every part of his body felt like flames, burning in the best way.

"You're so wet for me," Nyx moaned against her breast. Theia bit her lip, humming in agreement. He pulled his mouth from her skin, pushing one finger into her. Theia cried out, clutching at his arms. Nyx groaned, pulling his hand from her core and lifting it. The skin glistened. It proved how much her body wanted him. Nyx's lips lifted into a sly grin as he brought his fingers to her lips. Theia knew what he wanted, and parted her lips to taste her own arousal. She moaned, eyes falling closed as she sucked his finger clean.

"Look at you. Such a fucking whore, but do you want to know something, Theia?"

She opened her eyes as he pulled his finger from her mouth, slipping it back down to her core. His thumb began to rub circles on her nerves, his finger pumping in, and then two, and then three. Her body jolted, writhing and moaning as her nails clung to his arms.

Nyx ran a tongue over his lips, watching her soak in the pleasure he offered so freely. She couldn't tear her eyes from his face, his dark eyes, his parted lips as he moaned as though he felt her pleasure, too. His eyes dropped to her breasts, and then to the hand that pumped beneath the fabric. His teeth bared as he grinned, meeting her eyes again. She could hardly focus, thighs shaking as he brought her to the edge so easily.

"You're my whore, Theia. You only get this wet for me. You scream my name, you fuck my cock, and you beg for me. There is no one else that makes you feel like this, because I know this pretty body, I know what it wants, and it wants me."

He was right. Theia fucking knew he was right as her back arched and she cried out his name. He could do so much to her with one hand and a mischievous look. She could feel him forever, let his mouth roam her skin until the world fell around them. It didn't matter what her heart felt, because her body demanded Nyx. It wasn't love, it wasn't infatuation, it was pure and agonizing need. Nyx was the only one to soothe her. His body, and his body alone. She didn't have to be held by him, or hear soft words, because this was enough. As she came on his fingers, throat tearing with another cry of his name, Theia knew damn well she was Nyx's.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

141K 3.8K 51
She was born into darkness and chained to a beast of horns... Being mated to my father's worst enemy was a nightmare I never dreamed of. 《》 As the d...
30.2K 1.2K 32
It's been 100 years since the war against Hybern. A competition is announced, the best fighters from across Pythian gather to take part, the prize be...
102K 2.8K 87
A COURT OF PAIN AND SORROW (A Acotar fanfic by Sarah J. Maas.) Two hundred years after ACOSF. A new generation of heirs have been born. Of Night. O...
21.7K 273 7
A group of fic's detailing some of the more major scenes of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas from the point of view of Rhysand as he expe...