Stiles Is In A Gang!?

By TW_TMR

what if stiles isn't who he says he is? what is he's got secrets? what if the spazzy ADHD riddled kid isn't a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
A/N
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 24

790 29 5
By TW_TMR

* 5 years later*

It had been exactly five years today since stiles death and everyone (even the people who weren't very close with him) had turned up to show their respects.

You may be wondering why is five years such an important anniversary for everyone to show up to? That's because today stiles would of been 23.

There was another reason that took his dad two years to admit, stiles had wanted to quit the gang. Not because he didn't like it anymore or anything but purely because he wanted to help people in any way he could and he knew that being in law would be his best chance.

Today was the day he would of officially started in the FBI.

Once everyone found out you can imagine all the tears that came with it.

However, they decided instead of grieving stiles. They'll celebrate with him.

In front of his gravestone there was a giant banner reading "congratulations". You also had, courtesy of Minho, little flags stuck into the ground with hand written notes saying things like, "wow dude, the FBI? Ha surprised they let you with your criminal record", which is bad on its own but then you see the smaller one beneath it saying, "oh shit yeah, I forgot you destroyed all your records".

As the night went on they all laughed and drank and told their favorite drunk stiles stories.

Watching from above (Ahem, below) stiles couldn't help but grin, they finally moved on and lived their life in peace.

Hey guys so this is finally the end of the story. I've enjoyed writing it (👀) nah I'm only joking it's been fun but stressful. But it's the end of the road. I have got another book on its way so keep an eye out if you're interested. Bye bye my gay children

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 500 14
The nogitsune may be gone but what if he had left something behind in Stiles, something dark and evil that only Stiles knew about. Stiles tried to hi...
193K 5.6K 9
The Pack thinks Stiles is just a fragile human and that he needs protection 24/7...little do they know stiles isn't as helpless as they make him out...
1.7K 42 1
The alpha pack is here and Stiles grabs their attention immediately, His own pack doesn't treat him as they should so the alphas decied he needs to b...
220K 3.3K 19
i got this idea from the Stiles Stilinski I'm Fine video on youtube and no one made a fanfiction on it lies all of it no one seemed to ever notice wh...