The Nightmare You Saved Me Fr...

By Lasting4ever

Life without being notice was top priority for Emma Davis. The dark secrets that linger in the place she call... More

Tears Come First ~ chapter 1
Tears Come First ~ chapter 2
Tears Come First ~ chapter 3
Tears Come First ~ chapter 4
Tears Come First ~ chapter 5
Tears Come First ~ chapter 6
Tears Come First ~ chapter 7
Tears Come First ~ chapter 8
Tears Come First ~ chapter 9
Tears Come First ~ chapter 10
Tears Come First ~ chapter 11
Tears Come First ~ chapter 12
Tears Come First ~ chapter 13
Tears Come First ~ chapter 14
Tears Come First ~ chapter 15
Tears Come First ~ chapter 16
Tears Come First ~ chapter 17
Tears Come First ~ chapter 18
Tears Come First ~ chapter 19
Tears Come First ~ chapter 20
Tears Come First ~ chapter 21
Tears Come First ~ chapter 22
Tears Come First ~ chapter 23
Tears Come First ~ chapter 24
Tears Come First ~ chapter 25
Tears Come First ~ chapter 26
Tears Come First ~ chapter 27
Tears Come First ~ chapter 28
Tears Come First ~ chapter 29
Tears Come First ~ chapter 30
Tears Come First ~ chapter 31
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 32
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 33
Important!
Tears Come First ~ chapter 34
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 35
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 36
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 37
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 38
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 39
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 41
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 42
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 43
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 44
Tears Come First ~ Chapter 45
Tears Come First ~ Final Chapter

Tears Come First ~ Chapter 40

3.6K 71 12
By Lasting4ever

Sorry! It's late!

<~>~<~>~<~~><~~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~><~~><~>

Previously:

“So what do you say, want to go on a date?” He asked as he kissed me. After a minute he pulled away. “If you want me to answer you should let me breath.” I joked with him. “But I would love to go on a date with you!” I shrieked out. “Good.” He kissed my lips rougher this time. I wrapped my legs around his waist. “I think breakfast can wait.” He whispered against my lips as he laid me down on the couch. Kissing him back I pulled away for a second. “I can’t wait to call Caitlyn and tell her we are finally going out on a date in like 4 years.” He stared at me in disbelief. “That’s what you can’t wait for, not our date but to tell Caitlyn?” He teased as he pushed his lips back to mine. I laughed against his mouth. “How about we talk later.” “Sounds like a plan to me.” He went back to trailing kisses down my throat. I felt like we were falling in love all over again.

****************************************

The whole day a smile kept on my face. I missed my babies dearly but Tyler and I have had some amazing alone time. He has shown me why I fell in love with him all over. While Tyler attended pack duties I was getting ready for our date that involved no kids.

I had no clue as to where we were going but Tyler told me to dress comfy. So now I am in my favorite pair of jean shorts with a cute black shirt. Not really caring about my appearance since Tyler told me he likes me best natural. I pulled my long brown wavy hair into a ponytail.

Looking at myself in the mirror I shrugged my shoulders. I look fine if he wants to say something I know he won’t be offending me, but only giving me compliments like he does all the time. I had no idea what time he was going to be back so I jumped onto my bed with my phone in hand.

After the hour long talk I had with Arabella I noticed Tyler still had yet to return. Then I dialed the next best thing to my kids.

“Hello gorgeous how are you doing today?”

“Caitlyn only you could answer a phone like that.” I smiled as I thought of the onetime I answered the phone very inappropriately when I thought it was her…turns out Kyle thought it was funny to.

“Of course what else am I going to do when I am this bored, kill me please? I miss my kids so freakin’ much. I have no idea how long I can stay away from them.” She cried into the phone.

“I understand completely! I am going to talk with Tyler while we go out and see if they can come back or if we can go to them, because I can’t do it much longer either.” I explained to her.

She laughed into the phone. “Are you going on another date?”

Copying her I laughed back. “Yes and the last one didn’t last long. We kind of left the restaurant a little soon to come back home.” I whispered the last part.

“Oh my gosh you and my brother are horn dogs!” She screamed.

“Don’t act so innocent. I happen to know that you and Kyle…”

She screamed “I don’t need you to finish that” Cutting me off.

“Whatever just was letting you know.”

“I guess I am going to go shop for grocery for Kyle and I…This really does suck.”

The phone was silent for a moment. “I promise I will talk to Tyler to see if we can do anything.”

“That’s all I can ask for I guess. He is my brother and all but he will listen to you way better than me.”

Shaking my head “He loves you Caitlyn.”

“He loves you more Emma.”

Not knowing what to say I decided it was best to go. “Bye Caitlyn I’ll talk to you later.”

“Sure thing.”

The line went dead as I tossed my phone to the opposite side of the bed. I felt like I needed to do something laying here was getting boring.

Cleaning the house for a good two hours went by very fast. I had only stopped when I heard Tyler’s car pull up into the driveway. Walking through the front door I spotted him in an instant. I could just stare at him for hours and never get tired of it.

He was over to me in the blink of an eye. “I missed you” He murmurs into my hair as he embraced me in his arms.

“I love you so much.” I looked up to kiss his lips.

“I will always love you, don’t ever forget that.” He replied with a kiss.

“So where are we going?” I suddenly asked.

A smiled appeared on his face. “It’s a surprise, so let me go change and we can go.”

Reluctantly I let him leave my arms as he headed up the stairs to our room. When he did so I took the time to put my converses on. Lucky for me it only took him a few minutes to go upstairs and get ready.

I was about to get into his Eclipse when he started shaking his head. “We need to take the truck.”

Raising an eyebrow I headed to the truck. As we were on our way we held hands and road in silence. It was a nice silence. I played with his fingers which seemed to distract him causing me to laugh. My thoughts on going into town were wrong when he pulled off into a dirt road.

“I found this trail the other day with Kyle and it seemed like it would be fun to go hike.” Tyler spoke out as we drove further down the road.

Tyler pulled the truck to a stop and we got out. It was so peaceful out here. I truly was falling in love with the place.

“Here lets go on this trail.” I heard Tyler say.

We were on the trail for over an hour but with Tyler here it felt like we just started. I feel like time could stop and I would be happy in this moment. That is until I come back to reality and remember why we have all this alone time.

Our kids are away and Stacy is out for blood. Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me through these shrubs which opened to a Cliffside that had an area set up as a picnic. There was a blanket laid out on the ground with a brown basket on top of it. It was a picture perfect scene in front of me

“I hope it’s not too much Kyle helped me set the stuff up.” Tyler smiled at me as he pulled me to the blanket.

“I love it! Thank you so much!” I shrieked as I pulled his face in for a kiss.

“I will do anything for you Emma.”

Suddenly I felt nervous. “Now that you mention that I do have a question.”

He stared at me trying to read my expression. “Go on.”

“I really do miss the kids, but it’s not just me Caitlyn is going nuts too. I was, well we were wondering if we could go see them or bring them back.”

Tyler stared off into the distant as he weighed what I had just spoken to him. “Emma you know I miss them too but I don’t want anything to happen to them and if Stacy-“

“But Tyler Stacy has yet to come around and what if she doesn’t. If we keep waiting when will we see our kids again?” I cut him off as I tried to fight back tears.

“Emma please don’t cry. I will see what I can do. Maybe I can ask my dad for a suggestion.” He wiped the tears off my face with his thumb.

Nodding my head “That’s all I can ask for.”

The picnic was so romantic I wanted to stay here forever but we need to get back. I was so tired so Tyler decided to have me ride him back. It was so quick we were at the car in no time.

“We couldn’t have done that when we go here.” I accused him as I laughed.

He growled at me as he disappeared behind a tree to change back into his clothes. When he reappeared a smirk was on his face “Was the walk not enjoyable?”

“No it was, I just love ride you in wolf form.” I smiled to him.

“I’ll let you ride me anytime.” He added a wink.

I playfully smacked him. “I see where this is going.”

He pushed me against the truck. “Oh do you now?

I faked a yawn “Looks like I am tired.”

“You play dirty.” He muttered against my lips.

“I do what I do best.”

Pulling away Tyler looked down at me. “Well I guess we should get home since you’re so tired.”

I was the first one in the door for the fact I had to pee like crazy. I ran into the bathroom right next to the kitchen. Tyler knocked on the door. “Em I am going to go shower, you can join me when you’re done if you like.”

Shaking my head I laughed as I heard him heading upstairs. As I was washing my hands I heard a noise in the living room. Opening the bathroom door I saw nothing. “Tyler why are you down here?”

When I got no reply I started to become a little paranoid. “Tyler serious I don’t like this game you are trying to play.” I scolded him as I rounded the corner.

“Boo.” Turned around super fast I came face to face with Stacy. I opened my mouth to scream but she quickly grabbed my mouth with her hand.

“I wouldn’t try that if I were you.” She whispered into my ear as her hand remained over my mouth.

She laughed as I kept struggling to get free from her grip. “Emma tell me you did not forget that I am a werewolf and you are not. Therefore I have amazing strength which can crush you in a second.”

I felt her nails digging into my arms. “You should answer me when I speak to you.” She yelled as blood appeared on my arms.

“Fine lets see how quickly I can get Tyler down here.” She turned me so I was facing the stairs. “Oh Tyler come out come out where ever you are.”

It was less than 30 seconds when I heard his frantic footsteps. He appeared at the bottom of the stairs looking pissed. His hair was dripping wet from where he had hopped out of the shower to run down here. I was thankful he pulled on shorts.

“Someone seems happy to see me. We should catch up sometime, don’t you think.” She sweet talked to Tyler as if they were best friends.

“Let Emma go and then we can talk.” He demanded through his teeth.

Stacy evilly smiled at Tyler “No can do, but how about you do me a favor?”

“I will never follow anything you say.” Tyler snarled as he stepped closer to us.

“I suggest staying where you are.” Stacy instructed to Tyler who kept advancing forwards towards the two of us.

“And why is that.” He growled, I could see his wolf wanting to break through and kill Stacy right this moment.

She was silent for a moment “Because you are in the perfect spot.”

Before Tyler could ask what she meant a gun sound could be heard. I felt my blood run cold when I saw Tyler fall to the ground. “No!” 

*****************************************************************

Again Sorry it's late! I should never be this long again! Again SO SO SO SORRY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
1.9K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
166K 5.4K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...