SunFlower | K. Jones

Від raynelbabe

❝NOW THAT I SEE YOU.❞ In which the impulsive, prone-to-violence pirate falls for the girl made out of lit... Більше

𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
050
051
052
053
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
085
086
087
088
089
090
091
092
093
094
095
096
097 : the end
new wish realm fic!

049

2.2K 117 10
Від raynelbabe

After the events at the cliff's edge with Cruella, Aurelia seemed like a shell of who she really was. At least to Killian. No one but him had seen her in two days.

Making matters worse, she found out that Cruella was never going to hurt Henry. She couldn't. The author had written that Cruella could never hurt anyone, ever.

It's why she wanted him dead so badly. David and Mary Margaret figured it out but by the time they arrived, it was too late.

She refused to go back to the loft, not finding any solace or comfort in her brother. So Killian brought him back with her to his ship.

She had barely slept, waking up screaming to nightmares, seeing Cruella's body lying at the bottom of the cliff.

She'd barely eaten and hadn't gotten out of bed unless it was to use the bathroom.

Worst of all, she had barely spoken a word since. And that had to be the most unsettling part. In the entire time he'd known her, Aurelia had never been quiet for more than five minutes.

Even when they were forced to go back to Neverland her letters had been at least five pages long.

Walking back down into the captain's quarters, Killian frowned, seeing her lying in the same position he'd left her in.

Curled into herself, with dried tears resting on her cheeks.

"Love, I brought you some fresh clothes. Mary Margaret picked them out since I have no idea how to put an outfit together that isn't black" he said, trying to make a joke but was only met with a small mumble of a thank you.

"I thought we could head over to Granny's. Get your favorite, hot chocolate and lasagna. Still a weird combination but maybe today I'll try it out" he said.

"I'm not hungry," she said, her voice soft and hoarse from not using it much.

"You have to eat something, love. And it'll be good to see everyone. They're all worried about you" he said.

"They're not worried about me. Just worried I've gone dark" she said.

"Lia, love. Look at me" he said, pushing the hair out of her face. "I promise you that's not true. The whole town's practically at a standstill wanting to know if you're okay."

Aurelia was quiet, not meeting his eyes as she looked at the wall behind him.

"Can I get extra whip cream?" she asked.

"You can have the entire can."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Walking into Granny's, Aurelia stood at the entrance completely paralyzed.

When she walked in it was like the entire diner quieted down and looked over at her.

Stepping back into Killian she was prepared to turn around and leave. "Everyone's staring at me" she whispered.

Wrapping an arm around her, he tried to assure her that everything was okay. That they weren't staring at her because they thought she was a murderer.

"It's okay. See, the whole family's here. Even Regina" he said, leading her over to the table.

When she sat down, David was the first to speak.

"Lia, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine" she mumbled, not looking at him as she fiddled the salt shakers in front of her.

"Hot chocolate and lasagna. Just how you like it" Granny said as she walked over, setting the food down in front of her.

"Thank you" Aurelia mumbled but didn't move to eat.

"Are you not hungry?" Regina asked with a small smile.

"Not really," she said, pushing the food around with a fork.

"Love, you really should eat some-"

"I want to go after Gold" Aurelia blurted, catching everyone off guard. "He did this. He made me do this. I can't let him get away with it."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Killian said.

"Hooks right. He wants you angry" David said.

"Well I'm past angry!" she exclaimed, causing a few patrons to look over at their table. "I know what he wants and I'm not going dark. I've just...I've been a pawn in Gold's game since before I was born and I'm sick of it."

"Look, right now we have to focus on one thing," Emma said. "How to keep Gold and the author from causing any more damage."

"I might be able to help with that," Maleficent said as she walked in. "It now appears we have a common foe, Rumplestilskin."

"He resurrected you," David said, wondering why she'd want to switch sides.

"To help himself, not me. Cruella's death only confirmed that" she said.

"Oh, now you want to turn on him before he turns on you," Killian said.

"I knew Gold couldn't keep the dragon on her leash for long" Regina smirked.

"What do you want?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Nothing from you. But your daughter, I hear, has a talent for finding people" Maleficent said.

"Yeah, I do. Who do you want found?" Emma asked.

"My daughter," she said, piquing the interest of everyone at the table.

"She's alive?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yes. She survived the journey to this land, the journey you sent her on. You want to prevent Rumplestilskin from achieving whatever he wants, what better way than by leaving this town and helping me?"

"We're not running away from Gold," Emma said.

"It's not running from him. It's hindering him" Maleficent said.

"Emma, we should help her," Aurelia said.

"But she's-"

"A villain?" Aurelia asked, cutting David off. "You cursed her child and I've killed someone. The lines are a little blurry right now, David."

No one said anything, shocked by how cold she sounded.

Emma turned to Maleficent and nodded. "What do you know about her?" she asked

"Just what the Dark One showed me. That she was banished to this world 30 years ago to a place called Minnesota, where she was adopted by a couple. And they named her Lilith" Maleficent said.

Emma was shocked and she started putting the pieces together. "No" she mumbled.

"Emma? What is it?" Aurelia asked.

Emma didn't answer as she raced out the door with Aurelia running after her.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"What exactly are we looking for?" Aurelia asked as Emma scrolled through old newspapers and records in the Sheriff's Station.

"News stories from 30 years ago. Anything to do with a baby found in Minnesota" Emma said, before coming across a picture of a baby with the name Lilith Page printed above it.

"Lily" she mumbled, looking at the star birthmark on the baby's wrist.

"Ain't faint a bitch" Regina said, scaring both Emma and Aurelia, neither hearing Regina come in.

"Jesus! You scared me!" Aurelia huffed, clutching her chest.

"You know this girl. How?" Regina asked.

"She was my friend," Emma said.

"Oh, the one you told me about. Who you said you pushed away?" Regina asked.

"Wait what is going on?" Aurelia asked, having never heard this story before.

"I don't even know how this is possible. Of all the kids in the world the one I end up friends with is the one my parents banished?" Emma asked.

"Emma, there are powers beyond our understanding. And you're parents messed with them" Regina said.

"So the only friend I ever had wasn't even my friend by choice" Emma mumbled.

"Hey, we're your friends. Even if we technically are related. And as friends I suggest we take a roadtrip" Aurelia said.

"What?"

"Well Regina has to go to New York to rescue Robin from Zelena, and you have to find this Lilith for Maleficent. And I, need to do something other than they lay in bed all day. And a bed on a ship is an uncomfortable as you might think but I feel bad saying anything" Aurelia said.

"Really?" Regina asked.

"Yes, it's like lying on bricks. I feel like the princess and the pea" she sighed.

"No, I mean this road trip idea," Regina said.

"Oh, well yeah. Emma, you used to live in New York, you know your way around. And it could be fun. At the very least it'll be a break from Gold" she said.

"I'm in. What do you say, Swan?" Regina asked. "Wanna go on a girls trip?"

Emma let out a small laugh as she nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, let's do it."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Standing outside of the mayor's office, Emma and Aurelia said their goodbyes while Regina was inside grabbing what she needed.

"Please be careful, Goldie. New York is nothing like Storybrooke or the Enchanted Forest" Killian said.

"Haven't you only been twice?" she asked.

"That was more than enough times to know how dangerous it is. Do you remember what I told you?" he asked.

"Yes. Don't take candy from strangers. Look both ways before crossing the street-"

"I hope having your sense of humor means you're getting back to your old self" he sighed.

"I think so. And yes, mom, I remember what you said. Stick with Emma and Regina. Keep an eye on my surroundings, remember I can't heal myself. And call you if anything goes wrong" Aurelia said, counting with her fingers as she listed each one.

"I mean it. I've sailed my ship there once, I'll do it again" he said.

"We'll let's hope it doesn't come to that. But I'll be safe. I promise" she smiled.

"Good. As someone who started on the side of good and went dark, take my advice, vengeance is tempting, the darkness always is. Resist it" he said.

"But...if you couldn't what makes you think I can?" she asked.

"I didn't have anything to live for. You've got your family-"

"You" she added.

"Aye, me" Killian smiled. "And I you. That's what kept me on my path now. Use whatever it takes to stay on yours."

"I will. Pinky promise" she said, holding up her pinky. Killian laughed as he wrapped his finger around her.

"Oh, and be nice while I'm gone. I've been told you're grumpier than Leroy when I'm not with you" she added.

"I can't make any promises. I'll miss you" he said.

"I'll miss you too," she said, leaning up to give him a kiss. "I'll bring you back a keychain."

"I don't have keys," he told her.

"Then I'll bring you back keys," she said, rolling her eyes.

"They don't just sell keys, love," he said.

"Oh and you would know. Mr I've only been to New York twice" she teased.

Killian laughed, pulling her in for another kiss. "Oh, and what you said earlier is still true. Please do not take candy from strangers and look both ways before crossing the street" he said.

Aurelia rolled her eyes as Regina made her way out.

"Aurelia" David called, walking up to say bye but she could barely look at him.

"Um, I'll see you when I get back," she said, looking down at her shoes.

"Yeah. Yeah, see you when you get back" David said.

"Did you get what you needed?" Emma asked, looking at Regina.

"I'm not going into a land without magic without bringing some of our own," Regina said, holding up the Snow Queen's scroll. "In case we have any trouble getting through the cloak put around this town."

"Sounds good," Emma said as they hopped in the car. "Let's get out of here."

Before they drove off Emma looked at the text she received.

"What is it? Something on Lily?" Regina asked.

"Yeah, one of my contacts found an address. But it's five years old" she sighed.

"Well that's something," Aurelia said but Emma still looked unsettled. "Is it something else?"

"This is in Lowell, Massachusetts which is less than 30 miles outside of Boston, which is where I lived five years ago. Lily and I grew up in Minnesota, separated as kids, and end ip living less than and hour apart as adults?" Emma said.

Regina sighed, not really surprised. "Like I said, fate. Your connected, she has you're darkness, it's been pushing you together."

"Might have been pushing us together as kids, but last time I saw her I'm the one who pushed her away" Emma said.

"What happened?" Aurelia asked.

Emma sighed, not answering as she put the key in the ignition and began their drive.

"Well, I got a book of fun facts about New York who wants to hear them?" Aurelia asked.

"No, thank you" Regina sighed.

"Did you know, New York is called the big apple because-"

"Oh, I'm really starting to regret saying yes to this."

i really hope aurelia's very very subtle personality shift is coming across after what happened with cruella. i want to show how this plus other events soon coming slowly change her before hook and friends have to find a way to bring our sunshine girl back

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

46.5K 786 31
You are Emma Swan's older sister, when she breaks the curse, what's left for you? When you and your mom and sister are sucked through a portal you ne...
216K 8.7K 124
❝I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.❞ In which the girl known as the dark princess goes to great lengths to get her happy ending. or In which all magic com...
10.3K 408 13
You might know the story of Wendy Darling, but that's not how it really happened. This is the real story of Wendy Darling. Season 3-? (Killian Jones...
559 47 6
Once upon a time... there was a town, full of all childhood fantasies and stories. It is not until the great Chosen One comes to save them, that Scyl...