CALM IN HIS STORM

Par HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... Plus

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
♡[1]♡
♡[2]♡
♡[3]♡
♡[4]♡
♡[5]♡
♡[7]♡
♡[8]♡
♡[9]♡
♡[10]♡
♡[11]♡
♡[12]♡
♡[13]♡
Very important
♡[14]♡
♡[15]♡
♡[16]♡
♡[17]♡
♡[18]♡
♡[19]♡
♡[20]♡
♡[21]♡
♡[22]♡

♡[6]♡

2K 148 16
Par HJwritesTK

This chapter is dedicated to TanhaTae 🥰. Thank you for your constant love and support.🥰❤😘

2.6k words

Taehyung jerked form his sleep, his hands shivering uncontrollably as he recalled the familiar nightmares that haunted him for 2 years. And now even without that man in his life, he still gets these dreams, nightmares. Only if they were actual dreams instead of being just a medium to recall the events from his haunting past.

He was supposed to forget all these. Only if he knew how much the incidents affected him to the core. The way that person never crosses his mind the whole day until the night comes.

No. He doesn't pretend to be happy. He is genuinely happy and outgoing like that, but all the storms come out sometimes when he is sleeping, when he is alone with his mind. One can fight against anyone and anything. He knows his parents will stand by his stand and help him fight any kind of demons.

But what if the war is inside your brain. No one in the world could help you, except YOU.

His forehead was covered with sweat beads. He knows he cannot wake his parents up and worry them. So, he did what he usually does whenever he is having a nightmare.

He got out from his bed and tiptoes towards the room next to his. He opened the door, careful not to make any noise. He saw his brther sleeping peacefully, hugging his ironman plushie with a cute pout on his lips.

/'Acts like an adult but still a baby. My baby.'/

He thought as he lifts the duvet off Taeyong and slept next to him, covering both of them back. Taeyong let go of the plushie as soon as he felt someone's presence and moved close to Taehyung, hugging him.

He nuzzled into Taehyung's chest instictively with his hand and leg on him. Taehyung smiled hugging him closer to his chest and kissed on top of his head.

Taeyong slightly opened his eyes when he felt Taehyung body shake because of the sobs. He knows how his brother sleeps with him whenever he is sad or scared. He gently patted Taehyung's back, like he was lulling his to sleep and spoke in his sleepy voice.

"Yongie is here, hyung. You don't need to be scared."

Taehyung smiled sniffing and caressed his brother's hair lovingly.

"I know Yongie-ah. Thank you, baby. Hyung loves you so so much."

Taeyong hummed in sleep when he felt Taehyung kiss his forehead. Slow breath along with snores filled the room, helping Taehyung to fall asleep. Taehyung knows Taeyong will act like nothing happened and even complain that he is taking up his place or invading his privacy by sleeping in his room uninvited.

Yong acts like he doesn't like his brother because he doesn't like to be babied. He wants to be mature like an adult so that he could protect his hyung. Whose gonna tell him, maturity has nothing do with age. He acts tough, like he doesn't like Taehyung because he is not very expressive, but he is the one who helps him through the nightmares and makes his life easy.

Next day, just like Taehyung expected his brother was silent, munching on his breakfast while reading his book. Probably studying his next lessons in advance to impress his teachers in his new school.

"Tae, it's Saturday. So, we are working late. You--"

"I remember appa. I told you I'll take care of it. I will pick Yongie from his school at noon."

His parents nodded with a grateful smile on their faces as Taehyung sat for breakfast before leaving to his university.

.

The day went uneventful for Taehyung expect a few awkward and sheepish smiles at Jungkook who attended three out of five classes.

He was glad Jungkook didn't acknowledge him, even when he gave him his over friendly smile that usually works on people.

"Finally!" He stretched his arms groaning, as he rested his head on table as soon as the class ended.

"It's Saturday. That means no classes after lunch."

"Tae, you coming for lunch?"

Taehyung raised his head and looked at the time. He still had time left to pick Taeyong. So, he decided he will have his lunch first and then pick his brother up.

"Ya. Let's go." He smiled proudly, thinking about how he is saving money by having lunch in college.

He was talking dramatically with his friends as they made their way towards  the canteen.

"I really want to eat Japchae. I hope it's on the menu today."

He was jumping on his feet, skipping his steps happily that he didn't notice Jungkook walking in the opposite direction.

He bumped into the other, causing Jungkook to almost fall but he managed to compose himself.

"I am sorry. Sorry."

Taehyung bowed, still not looking at the person he bumped into. As soon as he raised his head, his apologetic smile turned into shock when he saw Jungkook nose flaring in anger.

"You---"

"SORRY!!!"

Taehyung screamed while closing his ears with his index finger, not wanting to hear Jungkook's curses and ran away before he could utter a word.

Taehyung's friends silently followed their friend, not wanting to burn in Jungkook's anger.

Jungkook closed his eyes, controlling himself from running behind the man who has been annoying him for a while now. He let out a sigh as he picked up his phone that was ringing.

"I'll be there in two."

.

Taehyung gently hit his forehead with the tray in his hand, that he hugged to his chest as he waited in the queue for lunch.

His lips were moving in a fast pace as the result of cursing hinslef and his fate for what happened earlier.

But he forgot everything and pouted when he saw that Japchae was sold out. Only if he didn't bump into that man.

He huffed and sadly served food into his plate. He scanned the hall to spot his friends. He smiled when he saw him waving at him and walked towards him.

Just then, Jungkook walked in along with Yugyeom and Eunwoo as they scanned the place to find a table. They spotted an empty table and got seated.

"Make it fast Yug. I have an appointment."

He smirked with a glint in his eyes and Yugyeom rolled his eyes knowing very well what he meant by 'appointment'.

"Why don't you eat too?"

"No way!!! Just go and get your food. I already feel disgusted being here."

Taehyung halted in his steps when he saw Jungkook seated near a table that he as supposed to cross to reach his friends.

He glared at the ceiling, cutely cursing god for putting him in this situation. He took a deep breath and held on his tray tigther.

He brought the tray near his face, trying to hide behind it and walked hoping Jungkook wouldn't notice him.

Just when he was about to pass Jungkook by and let out a sigh of relief, he heard Jin scream from his table.

"Tae!!! I took a portion of Japchae for you too!!! Don't worry!!!"

"What?!?!"

Taehyung smiled widely, jumping in his place causing the tray in his hand to wobble and the contents in it fell from his hand.

"Sh*t! Sh*t.."

He tried to balance the tray but it was too late. He clearly saw how the bowl of curry fell from him plate, directly landing on Jungkook's lap like everything was happening in slow motion.

Jungkook looked up from his phone when he felt something hot on his crotch.

"What the--"

He looked up and saw Taehyung with wide eyes and mouth, standing there like a statue with no movement whatsoever.

"You've got to be f*cking kidding me."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, fisting his hands trying hard not to punch the man who had made his job to get on his nerves.

"HOW DA--"

"OH MY GOD!! I AM SO SO SORRY!!"

Taehyung came out of his shock and took out his handkerchief to clean the contents on Jungkook's jeans.

He wasn't scared about Jungkook's curses now. He felt like he deserves it he was worried about the stains and how hot the curry was, hoping it didn't hurt him.

"Sorry... Sorry... Sorry..."

He chanted with genuine concern laced in his voice and also his expressions that Jungkook couldn't continue with lashing out on him.

He was cleaning the stains aggressively not bothering to think about where the stain was and that he was actually rubbing his crotch harshly with his hanky.

"Are you okay? I am so so sorry. You can actually punish me. I deserve it. Sorry. I am sorry for trou..."

He stopped blabbering and his actions when he heard Jungkook groan? Moan? What was that? It surprised both of them. More like SHOCKED.

Jungkook involuntarily held Taehyung's wrist to stop his actions even though he already stopped. Taehyung widened his eyes in realization of what he was doing moments before.

"AHHHH!!!!!!"

He screamed on top of his lungs, startling the crowd and Jungkook, who came out of his thoughts. He pushed Jungkook harshly and ran away, bumping into students on the process but that's least of his concern right now.

Jungkook was about to fall off from his chair but Eunwoo held him in place while pressing his lips to suppress his smile.

"WANT ME TO PLUCK YOUR EYE BALLS OUT?!?!"

He screamed jerking away from Eunwoo's hold and crowd went back from being silent to having their lunch like nothing happened there.

"You are so dead Clumsy. SO. DEAD."

"Clumsy?" Eunwoo asked; confused and curious

"Yes. That's his name."

"Huh?"

"Never mind. Tch. I need to change."

"Good that you carry spares but what are you gonna do about that?"

Eunwoo smirked pointing at the very much visible boner under the stain.

"Good thing you have an 'appointment' huh?"

He smirked, ingnoring Eunwoo and fished out his phone and dialed the girl he was supposed to meet.

"Hey baby. Why don't you meet me in the University? Uh-huh. I miss you too. Of course. Can't wait to be insi--- "

.

"Taeyong-ah, how was school?"

Taehyung asked as he wiped the sauce off Taeyong's lips, who was happily munching on his lunch with his pouty lips just like his brother.

"Goodh."

He answered with his puffy cheeks full of his favourite food as he continued.

"Whath abot yors?"

Taehyung giggled at his brother and was about to answer but he was reminded of what happened at lunch with Jungkook.

"It was--" He let out a deep sigh and continued.  "Let's say, eventful."

Taeyong hummed as he started sharing what all happened at his school that day and Taehyung listened attentively. It's so rare for Taeyong to talk so much.

He fished out his phone to text his parents about picking Taeyong up and having lunch.

"Sh*t. F--"

He cursed under his breath when he saw his mobile was on silent and there were many text messages and missed calls from Jin.

"Sorry, Yongie-ah."

He apologized for cursing in front his baby brother. Taeyong looked at him with a frown and Taehyung was gald he didn't hear him. He immediately dialed Jin, who answered for the very first ring.

TH: Hello... What?!? But it's weekend? So, we are going to classes every Saturday too? Hmm... atleast it's only for an hour. But my brother--

He looked at Taeyong, thinking about how he is going to manage his brother every Saturday but he was a little glad that its only for an hour.

TH: Okay. I have an idea. I will be there soon.

He cut the call and looked at Taeyong apologetically, who eyed his brother suspiciously.

"What?"

After few moments, Taeyong found himself hiding behind his brother as they entered Seoul University, crowded with students busy everywhere.

Taehyung felt Taeyong squeeze his hand, very well knowing he must be feeling anxious among the crowd.

"Don't worry Yongie-ah. Hyung is here."

He smiled and squeezed his hand back in reassurance who blindly followed his hyung.

Taehyung took his brother to the campus library, knowing very well that's probably the only place in the university that Taeyong will enjoy, surrounded by books.

He found a seat for Taeyong, whose eyes gleamed as soon as they entered the library.

"Yongie, hyung has class for an hour. I will be back soon. You stay here and don't wander okay. You can read as many books as you want."

Taeyong nodded as he took out his iPad to research about this library to see if he can find the books he want.

"I will be fine, hyung. Don't worry."

Taehyung hummed as he looked around the library. He saw a student sit near them with her books.

"Excuse me."

Taeyong pulled on his brother's sleeve knowing very well what his hyung was about to do.

*"Hyung. No. Please."*

He whispered but Taehyung ignored him as the girl turned her attention towards him with a polite smile.

"Yes?"

*"Hyung, no."*

"Can you watch my brother? I have a class."

Taeyong slumped his shoulders, embarrassed that his brother is resting like a baby.

"Hyung, I'll be fine. I am not a kid."

The girl laughed at his words and nodded her head. Taehyung smiled at her gratefully.

"Sure."

"Thank you. And Yongie, I will be back soon. Okay?"

Taeyong nodded with flushed cheeks feeling the girl's gentle stare at him.

"Also..." Taehyung opened his bag, taking out cartons of banana and strawberry milk. Drink this if you are hungry. Okay?"

Taeyong nodded as he took the drinks. Taehyung caressed his hair, fighting the urge to kiss his brother and rushed to his class.

The girl smiled at Taeyong and started reading her book, understanding the other was already embarrassed.

Taeyong was beyond happy. He was hoping his hyung will bring him here every Saturday so he can read books that are rare to find.

After sometime he wandered the library lanes looking for a certain book. He looked at the labels trying to find Section-K.

He halted in his steps when he heard some noises, whispers coming from Section-K but ignored it.

He halted in his steps when he saw a man and woman in the corner smiling and laughing. He frowned, not understanding what they were doing until the man leaned to kiss the girl on the lips.

He widened his eyes, them immediately closed them with his hands and spoke, scrunching his nose in disgust.

"Eww... what are you doing?"

The girl jumped in her place, pushing the man away who glared at the person who adred to disturb him. The girl set her dress and hair in place and ran away from there.

The man, Jungkook glares turned to frown in confusion when he saw it was a kid who interrupted him.

"Even a kid is interrupting me now. Great."

Jungkook threw his hands in disbelief and walked towards Taeyong, who still has his eyes closed just like 'clumsy' did on their first encounter.

End of Chapter 6
💚💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79.8K 5.9K 48
Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends, a big company which he stand it on, his...
23.8K 1.5K 32
Taekook Story Jeon Jungkook the Mafia king 👑 , ruthless,beast and a total devil 😈 OTHER SIDE Kim Taehyung a beautiful, cute , innocent cafe owner ☕...
8.9K 484 16
Kim Taehyung is a poor femboy who lives in a village with her parents and younger sibling, Kim Eun Tak. Unknown to Tae, she was kidnapped by them dur...
255K 7.4K 18
Where Lisa give up her own happiness for the sake of Jennie. "Listen to both side of the story before making a choice or else you'll regret it" ~ l.m...