love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 24

6K 191 129
By sweetlovemoment

What about your birthday party?" Roman asked.

"All the old men have already made the preparations, very annoying," Akira replied.

"Huh, it's a show of power," Ivan said. Akira frowned before looking at Keith who is now looking at Akira's katana with interest.

"Keith, can you practice fencing?" Akira asked. Keith shook his head.

"He used to hit me with wooden swords. I didn't really study." Keith answered, Akira's eyes widened when he heard it.

"Interested in studying? I'll teach you, I'm bored right now," Akira coaxed, Keith also quite interested. So she turned to look at her lover.

"Sir, can I study with your friend?" Keith asked first. Because Roman took him to meet everyone. Roman finds out that Keith loves martial arts. He doesn't want to wash anything before turning to look at his son with immobile eyes.

"If Keith has even the slightest scar from your sword," Roman said.

"Are you the real Roman? Spit on my friend now." Akira sat up and pointed at Roman. Making Roman let out a weak sigh.

"Did you eat a bullet or two?" Roman asked before Akira smiled.

"Oh, this is a bit more appropriate. Who would have thought you'd go crazy with love? And you're so jealous of people like me," Akira said.

"But you don't have to worry. I use a wooden sword to teach. Your lover will definitely not have scars," Akira said, before inviting Keith to learn to study together because there is a fencing practice room so Roman brought Keith to his room to change clothes.

"Is your friend very good?" Keith asked curiously.

"Between us, he's the best with swords," replied Roman.

"Hmm, weird but good," Keith muttered.

"Look how weird it is. But it's a bit brutal as we opt to shoot the enemies and leave the story to the end. Instead, he tortures his enemies before killing them," Roman told Keith bluntly, knowing the custom. of his friends Keith nodded because from what you can guess. Keith changed his clothes to sportswear, so Roman took him with Akira to the fencing practice room.

"Wherever you go, go, go sit and talk to Ivan while you wait for Ares. I take care of your lover. I guarantee I won't leave a single scratch on me," Akira said as he pushed Roman's hand away.

"Can you live alone?" Roman asked Keith and Keith nodded with a smile.

"If Ares arrives, I'll see you later," Roman answered before walking out of the practice room leaving Akira alone with Keith. Akira took out a wooden sword and handed it over to Keith. Before starting to teach Keith how to use the sword immediately.

"You left those two alone together. Aren't you afraid they'll break the practice room?" Ivan asked Roman with a smile. When Roman sat down and talked to him in the waiting room

"If it's broken, let Akira fix it," Roman replied nonchalantly. He knew his friend wouldn't hurt Keith.

"He's going to have a good time with Keith," Ivan said.

"Do you think someone like Keith can stop that?" Roman asked, and Ivan chuckled slightly.

"You will be like kamol. My former subordinate?" Ivan said nonchalantly.

"Who asked to retire from the industry? Because a lover begged him?" Román asked, because he knew something about this.

"Uh, but I understand. Kamol understands the whole situation in Kim's body. Kamol's lover, Kim wants to live like a normal person, Kamol also didn't want Kim to suffer because of his own work," Ivan pronounced. Roman nods. Roman had met with kamol several times, but not often, mainly because Ivan was the one who supervised Asia along with Akira.

'What if Keith asks you to stop working in this industry? What are you going to do?" Ivan asked in a serious tone. Roman smiled slightly.

"Keith would never ask me to leave this job, I'm sure he understood my path. And who is this to be a major force in leaving the job for me. There may be times when Keith doesn't like having a lot of as a bodyguard. That's because he's skilled and able to take care of himself. But it's definitely not Keith's point that he asked me to stop working for the Mafia," Roman said confidently. He didn't think that kamol's lover was wrong to ask kamol to stop working in the mafia that had been going on for a long time. Because lifestyles are not the same where kamol was able to easily get off the tiger's back, unlike Román and his 3 friends who are at a point where they cannot stop working in this industry. That's why he chose and cared for someone like Keith who could stand by him and accept himself and his world. Roman was sure he hadn't been wrong to look at someone like Keith. Keith was strong enough to walk the dangerous path with him.

"Well, I'm relieved to hear that," Ivan replied.

"By the way, Akira said that Ares would bring someone with him. Do you know who it is?" Roman asked his friend.

"I don't know, I'll see it with you", answered Iván. Because he had just found out that Ares was bringing someone with him.

"Is he going to be her lover?" Roman continued, because even he had brought Keith with him.

"That's because if it's not serious I probably wouldn't bring him to see us." Ivan responded as expected. Roman didn't ask any more. The two sat down to discuss tomorrow's auction, after a long time Roman and Ivan feel that Ares has arrived. The two looked towards the door of the waiting room, before seeing their close friend walk in with a handsome tall young man with a muscular build, shoulder-length hair, but a rather sullen face, who was tightly holding his wrist by the hands. hands of ares

"Akira?" Ares asked the other friend with a calm voice.

"In the fencing practice room," Ivan replied, Roman looked at the young man Ares had brought with him with a wary air, while the other looked at Roman and Ivan with wary eyes.

"That". Ivan nodded to the young man Ares had come with.

"This is Tharn....Tharn, this is Roman, Ivan, my friends", Ares introduced his friends to Tarn.

"Nice to meet you," he said in a calm voice, in English because everyone speaks this language so he understood and responded.

"Looks like he hurt his wrist. You don't plan on letting him go, do you?" Ivan pretended to say.

"Your friend can still see it," Tharn said in a slightly nervous voice. Ares sighed slightly before allowing Tharn's wrist to be free.

Tharn!!" Ares turned and raised his voice towards Tharn. When Tharn hit Ares's leg it wasn't too hard, as if he wanted to give a little instruction.

"Why!" Tharn raised his voice. Ares shook his hair in frustration, while Roman and Ivan looked at each other, it seems like something funny.

"Do yourself a favor. I'm here to take you on a trip," Ares said trying to suppress his temper.

"Who wants to go with you, I don't know, you suddenly came and picked me up. I have work to do," Tharn muttered.

"The work there. Let someone else do it for you, if someone has a problem I'll fire them myself," Ares said quietly. Tharn let out a small sigh of relief.

"His friend? He pushes his heart to the max. Are you guys like him?" Tharn turned to Roman and Ivan. A!nos sat in silence and made no reply. Because they are thinking this person was not afraid of the atmosphere around him. Roman was sure that Tharn would know what they were doing and who they were, but he didn't seem too scared, so it was no wonder why his friend had brought this person.

"Roman!" Akira's voice sounded in front of him, along with the person who ran over in a tired and sweaty state.

"What?" Roman replied.

"Can I stay with Keith?" Akira asked, before being caught by Roman's wild glare looking back. Making Keith follow him, he was sweating like no other and rolled his eyes from side to side weakly.

"Say it in complete sentences Mr. Akira," Keith said.

"Oh, forget. Can I ask Keith to be my disciple?" Akira said again. Because Akira invited Keith since they were in the practice room. But Keith said to ask Roman himself Akira ran out.

"Why?" Roman asked back.

"Your lover is very smart. What did I teach him? He learned very well, even my number 1 kaiya isn't as fast as Keith," Akira said in an excited tone, Roman sighed slightly.

"Let's talk about that. Didn't you see Ares?" Roman asked before looking at Keith. He then nodded for the other person to walk over and sit next to him, Keith immediately walking over to Roman. while looking at the two newcomers with interest especially that handsome young man who looks strong.

"Aresss, you have arrived, isn't this person you said you would bring?" Akira approached Tharn, but was pulled by Ares to push Akira's head away from Tharn who was a bit taken aback, because he didn't think that the other party would rush towards him.

"Can you act like a normal person first Akira?" Ares said softly. If he wasn't connected to being together and dying sooner he would have thought that Akira was just crazy.

"Where am I not normal?" Akira asked. His friends wanted to say so much that everything was fine. Before Ares will introduce Akira and Tharn to meet each other. I greet the other party as usual.

"What about your man?" Ares asked Roman. while also looking at Keith scrutinizingly.

"This is Keith," Roman introduced briefly. Keith already knows the name Ares.

"Nice to meet you," Keith said before looking at Tharn.

" Khun Tharn is Thai, right?" Keith asked in Thai. He made Tharn smile and nodded his head in acceptance.

" Yeah, you're also Thai, right?" Tharn asked, and Keith nodded with a smile.

"Roman, I must leave it to your people. Be friends with Tharn," Ares said. All 4 of them spoke Thai and could understand, but most of them spoke more English.

"Are you sure?" Roman asked seriously. Because for people to mingle with them you have to be trustworthy.

"Sure, don't worry. Tharn can be trusted," Ares replied and Roman nodded.

"What are you saying?' Roman turned to Keith.

"I'm glad, it's been a long time since we've met the Thais together," Keith replied.

"But I'd rather go take a shower and change my clothes first, I'm sweaty all over," Keith said, even though it was winter in China now. Partly because he also learned swordsmanship from Akira.

"Come on, you too Akira," Roman replied to Keith, turning to his other friend.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Akira replied kindly. then walking to his own room Ares asked Tharn to stay in the room first, and went out to meet his friends again.

"She looks rebellious," Roman told Ares, who sat down on the couch next to him.

"Excellent," replied Ares.

"Lovers?" Ivan asked briefly.

"No," Ares replied.

"Couples?" Roman asked.

"Not really," Ares replied with a slight shrug. But Román and Iván assumed that they would soon become lovers. Before Ares asked about Keith. Roman told him briefly because they are quite busy therefore not updating personal matters so much after a while, kieth approached, Ares said that Tharn was in the room. Roman then allows Keith to find the other party. Partly because he also wanted to help his friend. Keith walked to the room Ares had told him about, knocked on the room's door.

"Who?" a loud voice asked from inside the room.

"It's me Keith," Keith yelled. The door soon opened.

"Come in," Tharn said, and Keith walked into the room, which divides the living room from the bedroom.

"You really shouldn't let anyone into your room that easily," Keith said with a smile. Tharn shrugged slightly.

"Probably because we are of the same nationality. So I didn't even think about it," Tharn replied before sitting down on the sofa. Keith sat on another sofa, the two introduced themselves again along with age until Keith realized Tharn was 3 years older than him so he asked to call P'Tharn, Tharn doesn't care.

"It seems that P'Tharn really isn't afraid, that he came in the midst of the most dangerous Mafia?" Keith asked with a smile.

"Who said I'm not scared? I'm still scared but I still have my emotions", Tharn replied jokingly and Keith smiled at him because he was similar to him when he first met Roman.

"But it's considered good to keep your cool," Keith Tharn congratulated and smiled softly.

"Maybe it's for my whole life. I've come across a lot of dangerous people. So I'll have some immunity." Tharn responded in a relaxed manner, speaking to Keith.

"P'Tharn is Mr. Ares's lover?" Keith asked, Tharn paused for a moment, before shaking his head for a moment, Keith noting the flicker in his eyes. But he quickly disappeared with Tharn's face slightly upturned. Keith looked at him and felt like a queen, plus his provision sitting cross-legged his hands folded on his arms and it made him feel even more arrogant, but Keith thought that it looked better.

"Shh, you just mentioned that person. And getting singled out for having to be that guy's partner? That's why I've been dragging other people here and there all the time," Tharn replied directly. without feeling embarrassed as he bit his lip slightly towards the end making Keith feel that the other party was a bit shocked and confused.

"Ah, sorry for asking," Keith said, and Tharn waved his hands back and forth, smiling.

"Okay, it's good to see Keith here. At least I have a friend to talk to," Tharn replied with a soft smile. Keith invited to speak on general issues. Until he finally meets Tharn, working in one of the famous pattaya cabarets, he is the manager there, he must control many people to realize Ares is the new owner of the cabaret. That Ares's mother bought it from the previous owner and sent Ares to help take care of it first and they found each other.

But when they met, it wasn't so good because Ares didn't want to take over the cabaret that seems small, low-income to his eyes. That he could not accept the tyranny of the new owner who entered through the entrance. After Tharn didn't sleep with Ares.

“Oh, I accidentally tell a lot about myself here. Keith has a talent for convincing people to talk about himself, doesn't he?” Tharn said with a smile. When he realized he was being coaxed into asking, Keith smiled slightly because he really is. He wanted to know what kind of person Tharn really is therefore I invite him to speak to further observe, normally Tharn is not someone who can be easily trusted but when I talk to Keith he felt relaxed. Until by chance telling that story.

"I can trust you more. Among the people here," Keith said with a smile. Tharn chuckled lightly.

"That's right," he replied, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, why are we here? Ares didn't tell me anything. He just said I'll take you on a trip. I didn't want to come for a while, I have a lot of work waiting for me," Tharn asked out of ignorance Keith was a bit silent.

"They came to auction off mines. Then they have to go to Japan to celebrate Mr. Akira's birthday" Keith said directly. Because you can be sure that Tharn is definitely not someone's line. Otherwise, Ares wouldn't trust him to take him to meet his friends and bring him here together. Just like Roman brought Keith, then he hears that and sighs again, exhausted.

"That person named Akira looks strange, doesn't it?" Tharn said while remembering. Keith laughed. Even though Tharn met Akira for a moment, it still feels strange.

"Yeah, I think so," Kieth replied, because of his posture but after learning swordsmanship together Keith admits that Akira is very skilled. Like Roman said, Keith knew. If Roman hadn't threatened him while learning swordsmanship, Keith must have had packs of swords on his body for sure.

Knock Knock

There was a knock on the door, Kieth was the one who walked to open it and discovered that it was Astro. Now within the enclosure of this hello there were 4 scattered Mafia bodyguards. Though he didn't go on to Tharn's room, Keith knew it would be hard for anyone to get in there.

"Boss, call khun Keith and khun Tharn for dinner," Astro said, Keith nodding in agreement.

"Brother Tharn, let's eat," Keith said, so Tharn got up and followed him.

"Keith's great. If a cabaret guy sees you, they'll scream," Tharn said as he walked into the dining room.

"So is Monte surprising? That Roman and I are dating?" Keith asked.

"No, when I saw Keith sitting with Mr. Roman I feel like it's appropriate. How should I say it? It's like Keith looks as tough as Roman. You seem to have a dangerous aura too, so I thought it would be a match." Tharn said.

"Even though I look dangerous, but do you still trust me?" Keith asked with a smile.

"That's right," Tharn said with a slight laugh until reaching the dining room now the 4 best friends are already seated. It doesn't matter how much Tharn wants to sit next to Keith. But it is not possible because the sitting position has already been prepared

"Are you hungry yet?" Roman asks Keith as Keith sits in the chair next to him.

"A little," Keith replied before the food was served.

"Tharn, do you want to try fencing?" Akira asked. After eating for a while.

"You can't invite everyone else to wield everyone Akira," Ivan interrupted.

"Well, in case you're interested, what's up, are you interested, Tharn?" Akira asked again, but Tharn jerked his head from side to side.

"Better not. I don't want an extra hand, if it's a branch it's fine." Tharn responded directly. Which caused Akira to immediately raise his hand to take a look.

"Hey, the royal hand too. Why didn't I notice my hand?" Akira said with a surprised expression.

"You put it in the front. It's been a long time since I've had all my hands." Ares said to come back sometime. Before Akira grabbed Tharn's hand because they are sitting together.

"Oh, Tharn's hands are so soft. I don't want to have a side hand," Akira said with a smile. But Keith still looks at him and thinks he's sneaky anyway.

pia

"Let go ." Ares's low voice sounded. With his hand he hit Akira's hand until Akira had to let go of Tharn's hand quickly.

"You bad bastard. How dare you hurt my precious hand? If I can't hold the sword you have to take responsibility by transferring 10% of the shares of OTV to me," Akira said.

"I told you your hand is fine, I just got hit and I won't be surprised. You're just looking for an opportunity to cut the kids under OTV instead of a pervert" Ares yelled, because the company he said is a company related to the entertainment industry in the United States. What's the business of Ares's good side, hearing Akira say that, muttered that Ares had realized himself.

"You too. How can you let him hold your hand? Why didn't you just get rid of him?" Ares turned and rasped. Tharn shrugged slightly.

"I'm just holding hands. What are you discussing, and this is your friend?" Tharn asked, Ares could only look at Tharn expectantly.

// Every one of your friends here's a lot of fun to see. // Keith secretly whispers to Roman under his breath.

"//It's only when we're together as friends, that we take off our business, put on the mask let's try tomorrow night's auction// Roman said, keith nodded, eating, then they sat down to drink a little more in the living room, before separating to rest where Akira makes an appointment with Keith for the morning to go to the fencing practice room, so Tharn could watch as well.

The next day

Keith woke up sleepily, a little irritated when Akira knocked on the door early in the morning even if Roman's bodyguards dissuaded him. But doesn't a person like Akira listen? until Roman had to threaten to secretly steal Akira's sword, Akira stopped knocking on the door and let Keith sleep some more. but waking up Keith couldn't go back to sleep. So he washed his face and changed his clothes to go to Akira's fencing practice room, but Tharn didn't come with him, which Keith guessed why but when Keith studied fencing with Akira for almost 2 hours, Tharn came in looking frustrated. and looking exhausted

"It's heavy?" Keith pretended to ask smiling. Tharn nodded vigorously, not embarrassed either because he knows what Keith means.

"Fuck that bastard. They should have caught them all when they dropped them," Tharn grumbled, making Akira jump a little.

"Don't touch me now. I still need a lot of time," Akira said. Tharn only reluctantly rolled his eyes. He then sat down and watches Keith learn swordsmanship with Akira.

"You're great too Keith, sigh, you're my type, but unfortunately you already have a husband," Tharn said casually. Keith chuckled slightly.

"Having a husband is true. But it's not like I can't be someone else's husband." Keith responded jokingly, with a wink sent to Tharn.

"You have no right to be anyone's husband," Roman's deep voice sounded, along with entering the fencing practice room Keith turned around and smiled slightly, seeing his lover's immobile face.

"Oh, in case you ever get bored of me. I'm going back to my old ways," Keith said.

"Your path has changed a long time ago Keith," Roman replied. Tharn looked at the two talking and smiled slightly, the words are like an argument. But the eyes and the smile he showed knowing full well that the two of them were just playing with each other.

"Then why are you interfering with my teachings, Roman?" Akira asked.

"Keith and Tharn have to go to breakfast. As for you, you must go to a meeting with me right now, my secretary has arrived." Roman answered, Akira looking displeased.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Keith asked Roman.

"We can have coffee and bread in the meetings. You and Tharn can go have breakfast in the dining room. Ares and Astro's men are waiting," Roman answered, reaching over to pick up the hanging towel, wiping Keith's sweat, then leaned back and smiled. . Keith chuckled slightly before Akira separated from Roman, Keith and Tharn go to the dining room.

"Kaikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk", Akira entered the meeting room and saw Chimera, Roman's closest subordinate, immediately rushed towards him, arms open to hug him but Chimera pushed Akira's head with her hand first. no matter that the other party is the best friend of his own boss.

"Stop acting like a dog running towards its owner, akira-san," Chimera said in a calm voice. It made all 3 of Akira's best friends laugh out loud.

"You compare me very badly. I'm a meow cat." Akira finished speaking and raised his hand to act as a cat's paw and meowed. Chimera breathed a sigh of relief.

"Don't take it too seriously," Roman replied.

"I don't have sake anymore," Akira replied.

"No, I told Chimera, don't take him for a madman like you. Go sit down, we've wasted enough time." Roman said in a deep voice. Akira gave a slight shrug, then went to sit in his own seat before his expression changed from how it was at first.

"Let's go," Akira said, before they started the meeting.

Throughout the day, Keith only saw Roman around noon to have lunch together after that, the 4 best friends staying in the conference room. Tharn asked to go to sleep because he was exhausted. Keith was sitting in Roman's bedroom. Until it was 3:00 pm, there was a knock on Keith's bedroom door. Keith got up to open the door and saw Nathan standing there with a disgusted look on his face.

"What is it?" Keith asked.

"These are your clothes and the boss's. To be worn at the auction tonight," Nathan said. Keith made a gesture to reach out to pick it up, but Nathan moved.

"I'll put it in the room. It's my job," Nathan replied, because in the past Nathan also took care of Roman's personal affairs. Either for personal use or something that Roman ordered. Keith stood up and leaned against the door frame and gave Nathan a sly smile.

"But now it's the duty of a lover like me. I'll take care of Mr. Roman," Keith said, quickly grabbing the hanger from Nathan's hand, unnoticed by Nathan.

"Madame and Big Boss wouldn't accept a lover like you," Nathan said of Roman's parents.

"And what kind of person do they have to accept? Someone like you?" Keith asked which made Nathan pause a bit.

"I don't…" Nathan was about to argue.

"Shh, don't deny it. Why can I see what you think of Mr. Roman? I can see it. And you think Mr. Roman won't be able to see?" Keith asked with a sly smile.

"He can see though. You're still just his secretary," Keith said again. That made Nathan understand the meaning of Keith's words that even if Roman knew, Roman didn't care about Nathan anyway, before Nathan stumbled back. When Keith walked over and looked at him with cold eyes.

"Please stay still. Stay calm, Secretary. Don't cross the line too far," Keith said.

"W-why are you going to tell the boss?" Nathan asked with a slightly shaky voice. Keith raised a slight smile.

"Oh, it doesn't have to be Mr. Roman's hand. I can handle mine, I think you may already know. What can I do? So please keep calm Mr. Secretary," before closing the door. door causing Nathan to stand in front of the door in a daze.

"Tell the boss?" Astro's voice sounded. Because it wasn't far from the front of Keith's room. Making Nathan turn to look at Astro. Because he knew that Astro was just making fun of him, Nathan didn't reply but immediately walked away. Astro just reluctantly shook his head.

Until it was late at night, Roman returned to the room, to prepare to shower and change clothes to go to the auction tonight.

"Nathan is bothering you?" Roman asked in a normal tone.

"Your people are so fast," Keith said jokingly, as the two dressed.

"But don't worry, I'm not hiding anything, just a dog that is too loyal to its master", Roman smiled slightly.

"Really, don't you want to wear the watch I gave you? You can wear it for this event," Roman asked, causing Keith to choke when he heard it.

"No, I don't want to stand out too much. You'd better save it for later", Keith immediately refused, Roman nodded, it's not irritating but how? After all, he already has Keith's heart. Today, Roman and Keith are wearing the same dark gray suits.

"You look very nice," Roman said, as Keith combed his hair in an upward spiral then put on the jewelry on his ear, eyebrows and hands, which Keith doesn't wear regularly only on occasion, some occasions make the other party look even more bad. Roman wanted to push the other person onto the bed right now.

"Of course. I'm going as your lover, I'm not going to embarrass you," Keith said with a slight frown.

"You look good too. I like you can rock it. Don't feel embarrassed," Keith said jokingly. Roman smiled slightly.

"Oh, one more thing. I won't walk holding your arm but holding hands would be nice," Keith said as he reminisced.

"I'm yours," I finish, and Roman tugs on Kieth's neck in a passionate kiss. Keith also kissed him back, until Astro knocked on the door after informing that Roman's friends are ready. Roman pursed his lips and takes Keith's hand and walks out to join the others. Roman's friends wear the same dark gray suits. It may be different in design, Tharn wears a bluish-gray color, it looks great for the other party's shape and face. Tharn rose to his feet with his face slightly raised. The more he made the other party see he looked very noble. If he doesn't say he works as a cabaret manager, Keith thought the other party might be a young lady, a young gentleman from one of the famous families. But another person Keith can't talk about is.......

"What's wrong, akira-san?" Keith asked as Akira frowned as if he wasn't in the mood. Akira immediately turned to Keith.

"Keith, I want to wear a kimono. But these bastards won't let me wear it. If you see me wearing this outfit you should congratulate me on how good I look" Akira suddenly said. Because while here Akira usually just wears long pants, then takes off his shirt and walks like this despite the cold weather Keith once asked why he wasn't wearing a shirt. Akira replied that he practiced patience.

"Put it on when you get home. I'll ask for the international official form first today," Ivan said, kieth smiled slightly. Knowing the reason for Akira's frown. Akira complained.

"kayk." Akira turned to Chimera.

"The car is ready", Chimera ignored Akira's voice. And inform everyone about the car immediately. So they all went to get in the car, with the bodyguards' car following them it can be said that they create a buzz from the people who see them pass this convoy.

Owww my my next chapters will be fun because you gonna know about somthing fun..😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 84 30
Twenty two year old Ram has got it all, he's intelligent, athletic, social, and he's just been hired by a well known consulting firm. Life would be p...
11.7K 273 16
This story is about Day and Itt. I read all of love syndrome books. And I'm not satisfied yet. So I want to write end of the story like I want.
68.1K 1.8K 35
Have you ever read a book about a nerdy boy and a bad girl? Oh, Yes? Well what about a blind nerdy boy and bad girl who meet and slowly fall in love...
2.8K 95 24
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...