Deception (WTS) {HP/TVD}

By jokermadhatter

Mystic Falls show up in Hogwarts in the early 2000s. The wizards and witches of Hogwarts are forced to stay a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

The Arrival

11.5K 242 57
By jokermadhatter

The Great Hall of Hogwarts was filled with talk and laughter. At the Gryffindor table, the known pranksters, the Marauders, were talking of their next big plans, especially for graduation. Peter Pettigrew, the quiet one of the group, and Sirius Black both covered an upset Jamison Potter's view of Severus Snape while the younger Lestrange brother, Regulus Black, and Narcissa blocked Severus' view of Jamison. Remus Lupin and Frank Longbottom sat to the side of Jamison to block her view of Liam Evans, the boy who won't leave her alone. The boys have caught him trying to put love potions into the Potter's food, but her Heirship ring covered it. Pandora Lestrange watched over her friends when she suddenly starts watching the door and the sky.

Suddenly the doors open revealing Walburga and Orion Black followed by Arcturus Black, Lucius Malfoy, Andromeda Black, Bellatrix Black, and Rodolphus Lestrange. Aurors followed behind them with newly appointed Amelia Bones in charge of them. "Albus, why were we called here?" Arcturus asked calmly after noticing the confused looks on his grandsons', niece, and his cousin's daughter's faces.

"I didn't call you," Dumbledore said.

"Well, we were told to be here," Walburga shrieked. Some noticed the two cloaked figures stepping into view, but staying in the back.

Another group dropped into the room, "Bloody hell, this is a way to wake up!" a woman groaned.

"Rebekah? Finn? Kol? Kneeklaus? Who are you?" a suited man questioned in shock, wondering who the other woman that dropped with them was.

"Why does he pronounce my name like that?" a curly blonde haired man groaned, making a man who looked like the suited man snort.

"Freya?" the oldest male asked in shock. When the oldest woman nodded, Finn latched on to her, thinking she would disappear from his sight. The youngest two looked at their oldest brother in shock, "We have an older sister that was taken by our aunt so mother could have more children," the curly haired blonde informed them quietly.

"Where are we?" the youngest woman asked.

The curly haired man lifted his head, "Hogwarts."

"Excuse you?"

"It's a magic school."

"Who told you?!" one of the Ministry people dressed in pink shrieked.

"My mate. She kind of goes here," the blonde man responded.

"You think that's him?" Sirius asked Jamison quietly across the table.

"I know that's him," Jamison responded from leaning her head on Remus' shoulder. The Mauraders and Frank all noticed the blonde haired man perk up, also taking note of his bloodshot eyes.

Another group dropped in, all complaining, one voice whining. They all got up and looked around in cautious. "Klaus," one of them growled.

"Doppelganger," the blonde man, now identified as Klaus, answered back, "Nice to know you exist."

A brunette with brown eyes, next to the one who spoke, now had wide eyes. "They don't know who we are," she whispered.

"We know the Salvatores," the blonde woman spoke.

"We know you're a doppelganger that's supposed to die," the youngest siblings said, "And I swear Elijah, if you try to save her, none of us are going to stop Nik," he says to the suited man, now identified as Elijah. They all noticed Klaus had turned his attention back to one of the tables and Finn, Rebekah, and Kol recognized the woman who Klaus wanted to introduce them too. They also noticed she looked upset, but what for?

"Hello," a voice spoke. Everyone turned to face a man and a teenage girl that stood at the front of the hall. Another teenage girl, a little older than the first stood next to them with a boy with color changing hair. A girl, a little younger than the man, stood next to them with a far off look in her eyes.

"You're here to see the future and the Scooby gang—the one with the dull looking doppelganger—are going to find out how screwed they are and maybe lose some friends," the man said.

"He looks like Henrik a little," the Mikaelsons whispered, but Klaus' eyes widened realizing who it was.

"Elijah is going to get the stick out his ass and so are the rest of the Mikaelsons realizing what Klaus has actually done for them," the man continued now looking at the Mikaelsons while the teen next to him glares at the Scooby gang who scoffed. Elijah looked like he would disagree but hwne he saw his siblings nod he kept quiet.

"And for the Wizarding World, some will realize how truly screwed they are and some will realize that not everything is at it seems," the teen girl says.

"Who are all of you?" Elijah asked.

"Some of your future children, actually the second generation of Mikaelsons," one of the boys said. The Mikaelsons look surprised while the Scooby gang scoff again. Elijah looked on in disbelief, not believing it to be true, but his siblings with minimal knowledge from Klaus, knew these were different kinds of witches and wizards and kept their minds open to the possibility.

"In the supernatural world I'm Henrik Mikaelson II and in the Wizarding World, I'm Henrik Potter, my parents are Klaus Mikaelson, Jamison Potter, and Mortimer/Morticia Thantos," the man spoke. Klaus froze, seeing his son all grown up.

"NO!" Liam Evans stood, "SHE IS MINE!" he screamed.

"SHUT IT YOU USED TAMPON!" Henrik screamed back. The Prewett twins are spotted hiding their hair color, not liking the association with Henrik.

"Supernatural world I'm Hope Mikaelson and in the Wizarding World, I'm Hope Potter, my parents are also Klaus Mikaelson, Jamison Potter, and Mortimer/Morticia Thantos," the teenager woman spoke.

"How do they have three parents?" The youngest Mikaelson brother asked Klaus.

"I mentioned her, but we also have a third, they just hadn't shown up yet," Klaus whispered back.

A blonde girl with silver eyes stood forward, "I'm Vega Mikaelson in the supernatural World and Vega Black in the Wizarding World. My parents are Rebekah Mikaelson and Regulus Black," she said, shocking the hall. Klaus pointed out Regulus to a shocked Rebekah. Some looked back at Walburga and Orion and spotted Walburga look like she was about to say something, but catches herself and smiles happily. Orion gives a weak smile. Sirius sends his brother a happy smile, excited to find out he has a niece.

The boy with the changing hair comes forward, "Orion Theodore Black-Lupin, I go by 'Teddy' and my parents are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin," and smirked showing his blue amused color in his hair as he spots his parents blushing and his Aunt Jamison smirking. The older Orion's eyes lit up to find his grandson names after him. Walburga just smiles again knowing she has grandchildren.

The girl with a faraway look stepped forward, "In the Supernatural World I am Luna Mikaelson, in the Supernatural I am Luna Lestrange, my parents are Kol Mikaelson and Pandora Lestrange," she says. Immediately Rabastan stood up, a similar angry face on both his and Rodolphus', "Where is he?!" they growled.

"Who are they?!" Kol asked quietly behind Klaus who was serving as his hiding place.

"Her older brothers," Klaus whispered back.

"Neville Longbottom, son of Frank Longbottom and Alice Fortescue," a tall, lanky, man said, taking Luna's hand in his. Kol peeked his head around and glared at Neville, speeding down the hall and snatching Luna away. Pandora rolled her eyes, 'Protective fathers, gotta love them,' she thinks sarcastically, 'And protective brothers,' she mentally adds now seeing her brothers glaring at Kol who just revealed himself to them.

"Atlas Lestrange, son of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange," another man, this one with black curly hair and silver eyes, clearly taking after his mother, spoke. Bellatrix squealed in excitement while Rodolphus paused in his anger and looked back at his son in shock.

"Castor Mikaelson in the Supernatural World and Castor Black in the supernatural World. My parents are Finn Mikaelson and Andromeda Black," another man said.

"Draco Malfoy, son of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy," the last person, a blonde man said, going to sit down with his parents who were already sitting with each other.

Vega pulled her dad up and motioned her mom over and she sat with them as Rebekah and Regulus looked at each other a bit awkwardly. Rebekah might've been feeling her body's physical age at that point and blushed when Regulus started eyeing her.

Teddy went and sat with his parents, one blushing and one smirking.

Peter and Rabastan sat next to each other.

Pandora waltzed up to Kol and Luna, "Hi mom," Luna greeted and Kol was stunned at how beautiful Pandora looked.

Neville went and sat with his blushing parents, "Already have a love interest, don't ya?" Frank asked his son and now his son was blushing with them.

Atlas sat with his parents, immediately pulled into a hug by his mother.

Castor sat with his parents who kept quiet, but Castor caught them looking at each other when the other wasn't looking.

Elijah tried to sit with Rabastan and Peter but they charmed the seat to make him slip off.

Klaus approached Jamison, now knowing why she was upset. Fleamont, Charlus, and Dorea Potter hadn't shown up. They must've recently been announced dead. "I know you don't know me, but can I hug you?" he asked. Jamison looked up and saw the bloodshot similar to what hers probably looked like and figured he must've seen something upsetting before coming ehre, and it involved her. When she nods, also noting he did ask for permission, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly, but not to tight. Jamie didn't comment on how she felt his tears. "Why did we have to pull dad from then?" they heard Hope ask.

"I don't know, it's just where he was grabbed," Henrik answered.

Walburga was hesitant to approach her husband and father-in-law when a note popped up in front of her with a potion, 'This will help you fully recover from the insanity curse—Henrik,' it read. She looked up and found Henrik looking back, giving her a nod and she took the potion, immediately feeling better. Orion had also been given a strengthening potion and smiled slightly when Walburga finally joined them.

"I would recommend the first year through fourth year be able to leave. Secrets are going to revealed and they won't be pretty ones," Hope said and Klaus felt Jamison tense. "Don't worry, if they say something about your inheritance, I'll kill them after this is done," Klaus said and Jamison relaxed some, slumping against Klaus' side as Henrik watched the two with a small smile.

"Who are those two?" someone asked, pointed to the cloaked figures in the back.

"The red eyed one can be revealed," Luna said. Jamie's head perked up and she watched one figure come forward and reveal himself as a red-eyed man with pale-ish skin and brown curly hair, "Are you sane?" Jamie whispered to the man kneeling in front of her. When the man nodded, Jamie hugged him and cried again. "Tom Riddle II" he answered the one student. Minerva and Albus at the table sucked in a breath.

"Ok, let's get started," Henrik said.

Dorothy Martin as Jamison Potter

Ben Barnes as Sirius Black

Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin

Dane DeHaan as Peter Pettigrew

Katie McGrath as Bellatrix Lestrange

Alexander Skarsgard as Rodolphus Lestrange

Bill Skarsgard as Rabastan Lestrange

Elle Fanning as Pandora Lestrange

Sarah Gadon as Narcissa Malfoy

Harry Lloyd as Lucius Malfoy

Kiera Knightly as Andromeda Black

Eva Green as Walburga Black

Luke Evans as Orion Black

Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

Tom Hughes as Tom Riddle

Chris Motionless and Rhea Ripley as Mortimer/Morticia

Originals as Originals actors

Scooby gang as Scooby gang actors

Please pick a faceclaim that is accurate to the small description of them:

Henrik Facelaim?

Teddy Faceclaim?

Vega Faceclaim?

Luna Faceclaim?

Atlas Faceclaim?

Castor Faceclaim?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 716 40
when y/n goes back to mystic falls she may just get more then she asked for with her confusing relationships with the TVD men *This story doesn't re...
1.1M 42.1K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
46.8K 1.1K 26
First Instalment of the Queen series. Machae /ˈmækiː/ • daemons (spirits) of battle and combat Highest Ranking: • #vampirequeen : 1 • #warriorqueen :...
1.8K 47 25
The McKnight family are Witches apart from their oldest. The Black sheep. After the sudden and mysterious deaths of the McKnight parents, their oldes...