Ateez littlespace family

By pikapikaPIKACHUUUUUU

4 littles 4 caregivers NO HATE, BE RESPECTFUL More

Note
Members
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Oneshot: WooSan
Oneshot: WooJoong
Oneshot:JongSangHwa
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Oneshot-WooJongJoong
Oneshot-MinSanHwa
Oneshot-YunSang
Oneshot-OT8
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Oneshot- Yungi

461 3 0
By pikapikaPIKACHUUUUUU

Little: Mingi (0-5)

Caregiver: Yunho

Side couple: SeongJoong

Third person PoV:

Today Yunho and Mingi were going over to Seonghwa and Hongjoong's place for a playdate. The playdate was for Mingi and Joongie.

Currently it was 8 o'clock in the morning and Mingi was running around the house in excitement.

"GiGi, stop running around please, I know you're excited but it is 8 in the morning, let's relax and maybe eat some breakfast"

"Nwooo"

"GiGi, please"

Mingi just continued running around in the house until he fell over.

"DADDY" Mingi cried out

"I told you to stop running around, come baby let's go back to bed"

Yunho picked Mingi up and placed him on his hip and took him to his room and checked over him for any injuries.

"You're ok baby, you just fell over, you may have a little bump but you're ok"

Yunho gently rocked Mingi to calm him down.

"How about we get some breakfast shall we?"

"Yeah daddy"

"Now tell me how old you are?"

"Fwee"

"My big boy"

It was currently half nine in the morning, it took a while to calm down Mingi, Yunho made some waffles for them both, with some toppings, he placed a bib on Mingi as he is a messy eater no matter what age he is.

They ate their food and Yunho took Mingi upstairs to get dressed, he helped Mingi get dressed first, he put him in a pull up (for accidents) it was a struggle because Mingi didn't want to wear one but he is prone to having accidents in a three year old headspace, he then put a green legless onesie on and some overalls and jumper

The legless onesie that was pit on first⬆️

The overalls and jumper (rest of what Mingi wearing)⬆️

After helping Mingi get dressed Yumho got himself ready into a pair of black jeans and a fluffy jumper. They both then went to the bathroom to brush their teeth and hair.

After doing their bathroom routine, Mingi went to watch tv, and Yunho went to pack Mingi's diaper bag which had, 2 sippy cups, 2 bottles, diapers (just in case he slips younger), pull ups, a teddy, paci and an extra outfit for Mingi.

After getting Mingi's diaper bag was finished they headed to the car and started driving over to SeongJoong's place.

*time skip to Seonghwa's*

They arrived at Seonghwa's house and Mingi ran up to the door and rung the doorbell, Seonghwa opened the door and let them in, Mingi went straight over ti Hongjoong who was playing with some toys"

"Jooongieeee"

"MiMi" Hongjoong squeled and waddled over to Mingi whilst Mingi ran over to Hongjoong and squeezed the life out of him, they were both excited. Hongjoong was wearing a really cute outfit

Hongjoong and Mingi tended to both similar and different headspaces, Hongjoong being between 0-3 and Mingi being between 0-5 at the current moment Hongjoong was 2 and Mingi was 3 however they could both slip younger at any moment.

After their hugging session Mingi and Hongjoong went back to plying, they played with their stuffies whilst Seonghwa and Yunho watched and talked with each other.

M-"Daddy"

H-"Mama"

Y-" Yes prince"

S-"Yes baby"

M-"Can we go to the pawk pwease"

Y-"Sure if that's ok with you Seonghwa?"

S-"Yeah that's ok, let's go then it is a five minute walk"

H & M -" Yeah"

They helped Joongie and Mingi into some shoes, then put their own shoes on and headed to the park.

They all walked to the park, Hongjoong being carried by Seonghwa on his hip. They arrived to the park, Mingi and Hongjoong played on the swings, slides, everything until it started raining heavily, the caregivers rushed to the littles and they walked back to Seonghwa's, both littles being carried by their respective caregivers.

They got home and decided to give the littles a bath together, Yunho washed them both whilst Seonghwa got diaper bag, some clean clothes and a diaper for Hongjoong, and he went to look for some clothes for himself and Yunho, Seonghwa did manage to find an oversized Jumper and track bottoms.

Yunho had finished washing both of the littles and Seonghwa came back just in time. Seonghwa came in with two towels and gave one to Yunho, he then picked up Hongjoong and Yunho picked up Mingi, they both got them dressed in separate rooms (Seonghwa has 5 rooms his and Hongjoong's room, a littlespace bedroom for Hongjoong and three extra guest rooms, Yunho's house is the same as Seonghwa just different colours) Seonghwa placed a diaper on Hongjoong and some fluffy clothes. With Yunho, he placed a diaper on Mingi as he regressed to 2, he also dressed in a fluffy outfit. After dressing the littles in dry clothes, the caregivers got dressed, Seonghwa put Yunho's clothes into the washing machine so he could wash and dry them, it should be done in an hour or two.

Mingi's outfit⬆️

Hongjoong's outfit⬆️

They decided to order some food as Seonghwa couldn't be bothered making lunch, the littles were sat in the living room watching tv cuddled with each other whilst contently sucking on their paci's waiting for their bottles of chocolate milk, the caregivers came back with their chocolate milk (cold btw) and fed it to them.

They waited half an hour for their food to come, they ordered some mac and cheese, chicken nuggets (littles), chips (both little and caregiver), ttebokki and bibbimbap (caregivers).

*time skip after eating*

The littles had finished eating and were being fed warm bottles of milk and then being put down for a nap.

After the littles two hour nap, Yunho had his original clothes on as they were dried and then it was time for Mingi and Yunho to go home after Mingi and Hongjoong woke up from their naps, there were tears when Mingi and Yunho had to go home, emitting from both of the littles, the caregivers agreed that the next time they meet up they can have a sleepover as long as both caregivers were there.

*timeskip to Yungi's home*

Yunho and Mingi arrived back home, they both went in to the living room and watched tv till dinner time.

For dinner they had sausage and mash with peas and gravy, Mingi being given a bib and then being helped fed his dinner.

Mingi was being fed a bottle for bedtime, after being fed his bottle, his diaper was changed, Yunho brushed his teeth and gave Mingi his paci and tucked him into his crib.

After getting Mingi to sleep, Yunho grabbed a shower and got ready for bed then went to sleep, he decided to sleep with Mingi in his crib.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 1.2K 76
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
14.5K 278 9
Cute P1Harmony sickfics and littlespace oneshots
39.1K 478 21
GOT7 sickfics and littlespace oneshots
25.6K 998 15
❝Daddy loves you, babyboy❞ ©mahgic STARTED 03.03.18 DISCONTINUED 20.07.18