Best friends forever ??

By adi_tales

A KongArt FF in omegaverse More

00
02
03
04
05
Author's note
06
07
08
A question
9
10.
Wolfy Vocab
11
12
13
Thank you!
14. The Prince And The Healer 01
15. The healer and the prince 02
16. The healer and the prince 3
17. The healer and the prince4
18. The healer and the Prince.
19. The Prince and the healer
important !
20. The Prince and the healer
about next update
21. The healer and the Prince
22. The healer and the Prince
about next update
23. The Prince and the Healer
The Prince and The Healer 24
25.The Prince and the healer
Untitled Part 26
27.
28. The Prince and the healer

01.

1.2K 60 125
By adi_tales

Age 5

" No..." Arthit yelled at his brother who was playing with Supreme Alpha Arak's figurine
" I told you, don't touch Khun Saeng..." he glared at his brother.

" He is just a toy and toys are to play..." His elder brother Guss replied , making Khun Arak jump the big fence which was basically the top shelf of cupboard.

" Khun Arak is not a toy. " Arthit yelled irritated, " Por says Khun Arak is guardian wolf, the Supreme alpha who looks after us, give gifts to good wolf and punishes the bad ones."

" The guardian spirit ? " Guss questioned raising a brow, " Let's see if Khun Arak can guard himself ..."  saying this, Guss launched Khun Arak from top shelf.

Khun Arak did jump bravely but he fell on his head, which broke, his great iron sword fell with a clang.

" Oops..." Guss stole a glance at Arthit who was trembling with anger, leaving Khun Arak on the floor, he sprinted out of the room.

Arthit's tiny form trembled with grief and agony. Their butler and his favourite Uncle Kiet had hand carved Khun Arak for him and told him the famous legend. He had promised uncle Kiet to take best care of Khun Arak

Now, what will he answer to Khun Kiet ?

His tear filled eyes zeroed in on the sprinting form of Guss, unknown to him, his little hands turned in to claws, his vision sharpened, the rhythm of tapping feet called the beast in him to chase and Arthit ran....

All of his senses were super focused on Guss, he had covered the distance, just a second more.

" No... khun Arthit ..." a familiar voice screamed nearby, but his feet kept him Chasing, shifting his weight on hind paws for a second, Arthit lunged in the air, front legs spread, claws out to catch the prey...

Before his claws could capture Guss , a familiar lanky figure jumped  between them and Arthit's claws sinked in his chest.

his horrified howl pierced the gardens of Rojanapat mansion. The shock had made him transform back to his human body, stark naked..

" Uncle Kiet..." Arthit held their butler, " Are you dying? " He sobbed " Did I kill you? "

" No , Khun Arthit... " The butler smiled, tears streaming down his eyes as blood gushed out the claw wounds..."  I'm fi...fine..  fine..." mustering all his remaining strength, the omega howled for help before falling unconscious due to rapid blood loss.

Arthit screamed his lungs out as Khun Kiet's eyes closed and his body started turning cold.

" Khun kiet..." he kept shaking the frail figure but there was no response..  he had killed his beloved uncle kiet. 

.......
The grief stricken howl tore through the royal palace, making everyone feel helpless,  as they were anxious to run to the aid of injured wolf yet unable to recognise the person .

It was when the second howl pierced the   halls, recogmising their head butler, the nearby wolves ran to the garden.

The palace staff was quick to attend to the butler. High Alpha Rojanapat himself adjourned the meeting as soon as the news reached him.

Arthit was unconsolsble , stuck to Kiet as a newborn child, he kept pleading anyone listening to him, to save Kiet.

" Arthit ..." Khun Aroon Rojanapat had to use his alpha command to break Arthit out of shock.

" Arthit is bad wolf..." he kept mumbling .

Alpha Aroon gathered his youngest son in his arms " Why oon ? "

" Killed uncle kiet..."

" No...look " he made him look at Kiet " He is alive, but you did injure Khun Kiet, even though you didn't mean to ... is it right ? "

Arthit nodded.

"Even though you didn't mean it, you did a damage to Khun Kiet... and therefore you will get a punishment like any adult would..."

" I will go to dungeon? "

" No..." Khun Aroon soothingly patted his son on the back " You will take care of uncle Kiet, see if he needs anything. And you will report his improvement to me, daily.."

Arthit nodded, throwing worried gazes at uncle Kiet's unconscious body.

........

Four hours later.

" High Alpha " Arthit bowed from the waist, as he has seen the officials of the court doing in his father's presence " I bring report of Khun Kiet's recovery. May i present my observations , sire ?"

Khun Rojanapat looked at his son, amused. The courtiers looked at the young prince in awe, some ladies giggled at the cuteness of their youngest prince, trying to play adult.

" You may present your report, Prince Arthit " Khun Rojanapat played along, addressing him as he would to any adult courtier.

" Sire, Uncle Kiet" Arthit bit his tongue " Head Butler Khun Kiet  has woken up from deep sleep and he tried to get up but I didn't let him. "

" You did a good job."

Arthit beamed at his father " The overall progress is good sire, but I would like to point out a glitz..."

" Glitch" Khun Rojanapat corrected.

" Yeah..." Arthit nodded, flustered. " Chef, helpers, cleaning department , everyone comes to disturb Khun Kiet...they don't let them sleep... no one listens when Arthit tells them not to disturb uncle kiet. Arthit is unable to perform his duty..."

" Hmm..." The high alpha nodded thoughtfully " What remedy would you suggest, Prince Arthit ? "

" Only doctors and nurses and Arthit must enter the room..." Arthit pouted " everyone keeps Arthit from performing his duty and when Arthit asks them to leave, they laugh at Arthit.."

" I agree..." The high alpha looked at his court "Khun Sumida will take over Khun Kiet's duties until he is in position to join again. Meanwhile, Bring Khun Kiet's son in the palace amd assign them a room. Khun Arthit " he turned to his son " You will be responsible to make nong Kongpob feel at home and look after him."

" Like Khun Arak? " Arthit asked.

The high alpha nodded.

Beaming, Arthit jumped in excitement . All the charade forgotten, he ran to share the news with his mother..
.......

Arthit couldn't sleep whole night. He was going to be like Khun Arak, guardian wolf for Kongpob! He even had prepared a black cape ...ugh! He was so excited! Why is the night so longgg!

...........

As soon as Arthit's eyes opened, he jumped down the bed. His mom didn't have to wake him up. He was guardian angel now, he can't show tardiness.

After doing his morning chores, he bathed and donned the black cape.

" Breakfast , Khun Arthit " one of the maid said.

Arthit shook his head in dismay. These people, they will never understand how hard being guardian spirit was... there are so many sacrifices..
Arthit helplessly looked at the glass of pink milk.

" I will be having it with my charge, Ai Kongpob."

Nodding, the maid walked away.

Morning turned in to noon amd noon melted in to evening, yet there was no sign of Arthit's charge. Arthit was hungry, he wanted to cry. Being Khun Arak was hard.

Suddenly one of the maids announced
" Khun Nu, Nong Kongpob has just arrived in the palace"
And hearing this, Arthit ran...

He had a hunch, Kong would be meeting the Luna and he was right.

Nong Kong was right there, being hugged by his mother, High Luna.

" Mae..." Arthit complained. " I am his Khun Fen..I should meet him first.."

The cute chubby kid regarded him stoically, looking at him from head to toe
" Khun Arak is not a kid, he is a big and nice man like high alpha."

Arthit glared at his charge " I am going to be a big man one day."

" Then on that one day, you will become Khun Arak." The kid retorted.

" He is not a good charge , Mae..." Arthit whined at his mother, then he turned to Kongpob . " Khun Arak punishes kids like you.

" What did I do ? " The kid took a step towards him and pointed his fingers at Arthit " Khun Arak will punish you , because you are not a good kid. "

" Hush..Nong " Luna intervened " Nong Arthit, Nong Kongpob, you both are good kids . Khun Arak will not punish any of you. "

" See..." Kong made a face at Arthit " Luna says, I am a good kid."

Tears filled Arthit's eyes. He had even chose all his best toys to give to Kongpob. But Kongpob is like this ! Now, he won't ever talk to this kid. " You are a very bad kid... I don't want to be your Khun Arak." 

....

All the maids, high alpha and high luna tried to convince Arthit to eat , but kid was a stubborn mule.

He visited his favourite uncle Kiet.

" Khun Arthit " Kiet tried to get up .
Both Kongpob and Arthit yelled at the same time.

" Por...don't"

" Uncle Kiet, Don't "

Kiet nodded his head. " I have heard, you have not eaten since morning Khun Nu " Kiet prodded.

Arthit pouted " Por made me Khun Arak, "
Arthit gave Kong stink eye " So, I was waiting for my charge to eat because I am good Khun Arak"

Kongpob's mouth changed to 'O'. " You were waiting for me to eat ? Ypu have not eaten yet? "

" Yeah." Arthit narrowed his eyes, his cheeks puffed while he whined . " I even brought out all my best toys for you to play. " He counted on his fingers " I wore my black Khun Arak cape so you will find me easily in people . I also asked chef to make meatballs for you .."

Kongpob's eyes widened comically
" How do you know I like meatballs ? "

Arthit folded his hand on his chest and exhaled heavily " Because I am your Khun Arak!  It is my duty to know..."

Kongpob walked to Arthit and held his hand, effortlessly intertwining their fingers.
" Come on Khun Arak, I want meatballs."

Arthit beamed at Kongpob. " Let's eat. I will be best Khun Arak ever ."

Kong gave Arthit fed up look " I want meatballs. "

Taking his hand, Arthit dragged him to his room " We will eat meatballs and then play"

................
Kiet pursed his lips, thoughtfully looking at the prince and his son.

The prince was no ordinary. It is given that sometimes when children felt frustrated or scared, they someyimes grew claws and fangs but fully transforming at the age of 5 was rarely heard of.

Wolves generally transformed between ages 14 to 18 depending on their secondary genders. The only story Kiet has heard where a human had transformed fully in to wolf form as a kid, was only in legends. That too of a specific person.

Legend of Khun Arak. The apex predator. Great warrior . Guardian spirit and unfortunate lover.

Kids were often told stories fascinating stories of bravery and courage of khun Arak, the eternal alpha guardian of their forests and land.
But they were never told the complete story of the man behind the name Khun Arak. Arak wasn't his original name. It was only given to him to honour centuries of his services.

Before becoming Khun Arak, he was a Crown heir Khun Perawat Saengpotirat, madly in love with a local tribal Omega  Prachaya Ruangroj.

When the kids turn teens and they know the full story, they vow to love their mates like Khun Perwat loved Prachaya.

It is still told that Khun Perwat's soul was waiting for Khun Prachaya .  Some day they will assume human bodies and show the world, the beauty and power of pure love. In the meanwhile, it wandered, taking care of the wolfkind, guiding the lost ones.

............

" The healer said you wanted to discuss some urgent matter, Kiet."

"Yes sire,"

" How many times have I told you cut the sire bullshit when you are off duty "

Kiet narrowed his eyes, " Sorry for caring about your reputation , your majesty ."

" You will never change my friend. "

Kiet lowered his eyes " One should know his place. "

Aroon's nostrils flared " Have I ever — "

" No, you never made me feel did that Aroon. But, there is a reason we learn history. You know what happened to the two people who forgot their places..." Kiet hissed.

" You are obsessed by that story , Kiet. That is just a legend. A story. A mythology."

" A kid turning to full wolf is also a myth, yet I saw Arthit doing just that. He attacked me in wolf form, fully transformed alpha wolf."

" You said Arthit was enraged and grew claws , you interfered when he lunged to take a swipe at Guss — " King said confused.

" All of it was TRUE, expect Arthit didn't just transform his nails but whole body and that too in to mature wolf. Why do you think my wounds are that deep ?"

" That's impossible — "

Kiet glared " Do you think I am lying ? "

" No my friend, but that's —"

" We need to protect Khun Arthit. If it reached to  people, they will either start fearing him or worshipping him, reincarnation of Khun Aran or some other stupid stuff."

The King nodded. " I will make sure his childhood isn't lost my friend."

Kiet nodded " There is one more thing."

" What ? Arthit seems infatuated with Kongpob. He isn't taking even a small rejection from Kongpob lightly. "

Kong chuckled " Arthit is just infatuated with idea of being Khun Aran to someone." 

Kiet nodded warily.

" I know what you ate thinking my friend," The king said in a grave voice.
"If my sons choose a mate from common folk, even a servant or slave. They will be accepted and appreciated with open arms. I will not let the history repeat itself. "

Kiet nodded, still deep in thought.

" Have you seen something? " Ing asked after few minutes of silence.

" The stars are indicating history will repeat itself, this time, to correct the mistake. It makesme worried what effect it will have on others.
If the moon bleesed, Omega Prachaya does reincarnate, which he would have been by now, all the alphas will want their chance with him. We should not forget, it was jealousy and greed of  an undeserving alpha which killed the moon blessed.  "

The king nodded solemnly " All we cab do is pray, if the history must repeat itself, let it be only for the best.

.........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
5.5K 282 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
86K 7.2K 19
Another 'short story' ***All Regular Credits***
88K 3.5K 10
"I can't give you my heart because you already stole it . " It may seem like Alphas are the dominant ones And Omegas are the submissive ones But rea...