YOUR SWEET MISTAKE....~*Watty...

By CierraDesareyGarcia

Sophia is bestfriends with the soon to be Alpha. What happens when he finds out his girlfriend is pregnant wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Help!!!!
new story

Chapter 8

25.8K 693 53
By CierraDesareyGarcia

*Chapter 8*

Jason's POV

Stacy has been unconscious in the hospital since she gave birth and I marked her two days ago. The pack doctor says that she should wake up anytime now that her wolf needed time to recover before she awakens. When I sit next to her bed and hold her hand I feel little sparks from where I marked her. The sparks are not like the ones from Sophia, but they are there allowing me to feel whole for the first time in months.

My wolf has barely talked to me since I marked her. Though he has grown fond of Stacy's wolf, he is upset with me because Sophia's will no longer speak to him. He says that Sophia was barely getting over the rejection when I marked Stacy and now she is feeling more depressed and alone. 

"Jase" Stacy says groggily, waking up pulling me from my thoughts. "What happen? How is the baby? What did you name him?"

"You have been unconscious for two days. The baby is fine, I named him Xavier. Like we already planned to.  I had to mark you after you gave birth, because there were complications and your wolf wasn't healing you fast enough but now that you are awake I will go and get the doctor." I said, trying to answer all the questions she might have.

After I returned with the doctor, he checked out Stacy and he said we could go home after we finished signing the paperwork.  When we got back, I decided to call the Alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack to inform them of Damon.

It rang four times before someone answered.

“Bloodmoon Pack how can we help you.” Said the female voice on the other end.

“Hi this is Alpha Grey I wan calling for Alpha Joel.”

“Oh! Well he and the Beta are at a meeting could I take a message and have either one of them get back to you?”

“No I just want to speak to the Alpha. It’s in regards to the trainer Damon please have him call me immediately.”

~~~~~~~~~

Sophia's POV

I answered my cell phone as I was coming from another state meeting with the other Alpha's and Beta's of Texas.

"Hello?"

"Beta Sophia, Alpha Joel is not answering his phone and the Alpha that Damon went to help has called; he says he will only speak with the Alpha."  Bianca says.

"Ok thanks!  I will let him know B."  I say getting into the car. As I got in the car I looked over to see Joel cursing about his phone never staying charged for long.

"That was Bianca, she says that the Alpha of the pack that Damon went to help has called and he will only speak with you." I say to Joel.  Just thinking about it has me on edge. I haven't spoken to him since the day before the beach. I wonder why the Alpha is calling instead of him. We got home and headed straight to Joel's office. After we were in his office, Joel shut and locked the door. Then he turned to me with a pained expression.

"Sophia,” uh-oh the only time he calls me by my name is when he has bad news. “I know we have to call the Alpha, but before we do I have let you know that it was your mate he went to help.” Without giving me time to speak, he turned and dialed the number to the voice I had hoped I wouldn't hear again, not unless or until I was ready to go home with a happier version of my life.

"Hello this is Alpha Jason."  His husky voice answered on the second ring.

Hi Alpha, this is Alpha Joel of the Bloodmoon Pack. I was informed you wanted to speak with me."

"Yes Alpha, I regret to inform you, that your trainer Damon is in coma,” after he said that I could feel my heart slowly breaking and it seemed like everyone’s voice was too far to hear, “but before he slipped into the coma, he stated that he doesn't want to be on life support for more than a month and we will keep him here for that time to see if he awakens. But if he does not, than I will send a pack member to bring his body home, so you can have a proper funeral." 

Hearing his words and watching as he hung up, is leaving me to feel the pain of rejection all over again.  Damon had been injured protecting a pack member no doubt the day of my unmarking.  But what really happened to him? I could faintly hear Joel talking to me, but I couldn't bring myself to answer, instead I walked to my room and cried. I cried from my rejection and for allowing myself to feel love. I knew it was his time to rejoin his mate in the afterlife and this was my last conscious thought before I fell asleep.

*Dream*

Damon and I were in the field where we usually train at except today was different, He was dressed in a white suit looking as hansome as ever. He slowly started walking towards me.

“Sophia..” His voice rang through the trees.

“Damon. I’m so sorry. I should have been there.” I tried to explain but he wouldn’t have it.

“No, Soph. There was nothing you could do. We all have our time, and this was my time. You have your whole life ahead of you.”

“No I don’t I need you Damon.”

“Sophia you helped me see past the dark in my life. It’s time for me to see my mate again.” As he said that I heard a twig snap from the trees on my left. I looked over to see a beautiful woman exiting the trees. She had long black hair as dark as night, to be honest she reminded me of snow white. She came to a stop beside him and grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek before turning to me.

“Thank you Sophia for caring for him.” She said so softly it was barely above a whisper. “You have helped him more than you know. You showed him how to live and love something that I haven’t seen in him since I left. But you he helped just as much . You will find your love and when that time comes we will both be there in your heart.”

I stood there shocked to say the least. I watched Damon and his mate walk away into the trees with one last look back They said goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~

Antonio POV

It’s been two days since I passed out in the woods after the fight, but I still have Damon's words in my head. Along with my questions of why would my mate allow herself to have another man's child?  They told me she had complications during birth and that’s why he marked her. Damon is in a coma and I can't help but blame myself and Jason for this. Everyone is unsure if he will wake up but Jason says after month he will take him off life support, as per his last conscious words to the pack member that found us.

I told Jason, since he will be on his honey moon when that time comes, I will escort Damon's body back to his pack, to thank them and pay my respects at the funeral.

I have been locked in my office working since I was released from the hospital yesterday, after I woke up. I haven't left my office yet but I know I will have to soon. Stacy and Jason have sent out invitations for their wedding next month and are also having a party tonight to celebrate the baby's arrival. I’m unsure if I will go, my wolf says since she allowed another man to mark her it has broken our bond.

"Toni....." My mom calls from the other side of the door.

As I open it I see she has a worried expression. "Yes."

"I and your father have agreed to take over the pack for awhile. We noticed how depressed you have gotten since Sophia left."

"No, it's fine I can handle it."

"Was she your mate?"

"Mother I promise when I need a break I will let you know."  I say avoiding her question.

"Ok, just don't hesitate to ask."

"I won't, but in a month, if Damon does not awaken, I will need you to take over the pack for a week or so while I am away.  I will be the one to escort Damon's body back to his pack. And will be attending the funeral."

"No problem, son." My father answers walking into the room.

“Thanks.”

“You know we just want the best for you right.”

“I know but right now isn’t the time.”

“Do you plan on going to the BBQ?”

“To be honest I have not given it much thought.”

“Well just let us know ok?”

“I promise.”

~~~~~~~~~

Stacy's POV

It’s been two days since I gave birth to my son and Jason had to mark me. I feel little sparks with him and I have always loved him, but my wolf makes me feel guilty because he is not her true mate. Jason's mom has been helping me with my Luna duties, but I feel so out of place here I just want to leave but I know it would make the pack weak so I stay.

I spoke with Antonio's mom when we had a party for bringing the baby home earlier today, she says that he stays locked in his office and she believes that Sophia is his mate, because since she left he has been depressed. It makes me angry that anyone other than me could be his mate, but guilty because this is my fault. I won't tell his mother the truth, I just let her think and be angry with Sophia. I silently send an apology to where ever she is.

~~~~~~~~~

Vote Comment 

Just want to say thanks for reading and to let my previous readers that I have come up with the Idea for my babies stories but I have to find a way of getting the missing one back....can't wait till I find him....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
151K 6.1K 36
"I asked you a question, and you're going to answer it." Hmm. To answer or not to answer. "Geez my name's Carter and can you let go, you're hurting m...
691K 6.7K 15
This is a sample of the story. If you would like to read the whole thing then please look it up on Amazon or check out the link on the last chapter...
89.4K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...