Earth cubs interstellar explo...

By Heather_Nill

At the end of the world, humanity moved to the stars. In the year 8023, human beings have long adapted to the... More

Synopsis & 01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
13-15
16-18
19-20
21-23
24-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
Next

10-12

804 16 0
By Heather_Nill

Li Wei walked outside the central building with a cold body, and the huge military black suspension car took up two parking spaces domineeringly, and the horizontal seven vertical eight was parked in the first row of the open-air parking lot.

Li Wei went over to pull the car door, and at this moment, a brand-name car drove over, the car stopped in front of him, the window opened, and a smiling woman's face appeared inside: "Violent God, such a coincidence, after the meeting?"

Li Wei didn't even move his eyes, got into the hovercar, and closed the door with a "pop".

The woman didn't seem to care about his coldness, and he looked good-tempered.

Li Wei sat in the driver's seat, his slender fingers were already on the accelerator button, but he saw that the brand-name car in front of him did not mean to go, and the woman in the car was still full of smiles.

Fiercely annoyed, he drank: "Get out!" The

eldest princess's originally tense face finally appeared a little crack at this time, and she suppressed her anger and tried to speak as gently as possible.

"Nana has really worked hard, violent god, I know you don't like to take apprentices, but our family Nana for your words, have you gone to participate in the fatal training match, have you seen her live broadcast, she has been insisting for fifty days, but the more this goes back, the more difficult the danger is really inestimable, I think, she is so sincere, can we discount, this top ten is really not easy, the first thirty, the first thirty you accepted her?" All right?

Li Wei frowned fiercely, and the coldness on his face was terrifying: "Can't understand people? I'll let you roll!

Again and again, not giving face, the eldest princess was finally angry, she pushed the car door, and walked out imposingly: "Li Wei, don't think I'm really afraid of you, it's right that you are the god of war, don't forget that my husband is also in the army!" His official position is not lower than yours!

Li Wei snorted, pressed his finger to the control panel, and the black military vehicle directly grazed the corner of the delicate woman's clothes, hit the brand-name car, and swiped past her.

When leaving, the man's fluttering words also floated out of the car window: "Let your man come and beat me, I'm worried that I can't find a reason to clean him up!" As

soon as the words fell, the military hovercar flew into the sky, leaving only white exhaust gases, and a clear trace was cut in the air.

"Bang!" The eldest princess stomped on her high heels and was so angry that she almost vomited blood.

The dog temper of this stupid tyrant really does not change for a lifetime, he should be more than two hundred years old, or a bachelor!

The eldest princess looked at the car that had been knocked into the car door, and was about to call for someone to drag it away, but the communication rang first.

"Hey, what's going on? What, Nana met the Rotten Lion Group! I'll go live now! Nana

has been staring at the little girl in front of her for a full ten minutes.

In these ten minutes, the little girl first stroked the male lion for a while, then played with the glass bottle with the lion cub, and then she went to tell the other three lionesses for a long time such nonsense as "cats and dogs should be good friends forever".

Finally, she finally walked up to her and pulled her hand out of the lioness's teeth while comforting the lioness holding her hand.

During this period, this lioness actually did not resist...

What about a strong woman who is engaged in careers!

"Oh, the wound is so deep." The little girl looked at the red blood hole, looked at this little sister worriedly, and looked admiring: "Little sister, aren't you in pain?" You didn't cry yay.

Nana: "..." Nana

didn't know what to say for a while, the wound was very hideous and terrifying, and a lot of blood was shed, but the interstellar average physique was strong, and she was trained militarized since she was a child, and this injury was really not worth her crying...

"You're amazing." The little girl praised again, and then skillfully took out some weeds from her dirty little backpack and smashed them neatly.

Nana asked curiously, "What is this?"

"Herbs."

Grass...... Medicine?

Grass is herb, medicine is medicine, what is herb?

Nana didn't understand.

After a while, the little girl smashed the grass into grass mud, and then she actually held the grass mud and applied it to the wound on her wrist.

The cold touch made Nana shocked, and she immediately struggled: "Eh, you are a dry shi..."
Before
he finished a sentence, the male lion over there suddenly stood up, and Nana immediately closed her mouth and froze her body and did not dare to move again!

After Lan Lan covered the grass mud well, she took out a small dress from her small backpack, and she looked at the short knife in the hand of the young lady: "Little sister, can you cut it for me?" The

male lion is getting closer and closer, and the dangerous aura of the beast has spread into Nana's five senses.

Nana swallowed her spit and shook her head slightly at the little girl, how dare she take a knife at the lion! The male lion will think she is aggressive!

Lan Lan saw that the little sister did not help, so she had to pick up a pointed stone, clumsily used the pointed stone, cut the thread of the clothes, she took a sleeve down, used that sleeve, bandaged the little sister's wrist.

Nana looked at the little dress that was missing one sleeve, this is the little girl's own clothes, she removed the clothes and used them as bandages?

Nana's heart suddenly warmed a little...

At this time, the male lion had completely approached, and Nana's hair stood on end again!

The huge lion walked up to the two humans, and then, with a "bang", it suddenly fell on the little girl...

Nana: "! The

big body of the rotten male lion was crooked on the little girl, crooked, and its whole lion slipped the little girl's body, spreading a lion cake on the ground, its big head leaned on the little girl's arm, and the throat made a gurgling sound, and the brain door rubbed on the little girl.

Nana: "??? The

rotten heart lion was too big, and Lan Lan was knocked backwards by it.

The little girl had an unconcealed smile under her eyes, after wrapping the wound, Lan Lan turned around, pinched the ears of the big cat with both hands, she held the face of the big cat, the tip of the small nose rubbed against the hair nose of the big cat, and asked softly: "Are you hungry?" Want to eat, don't you? Then let's go find something to eat now!
Lan
Lan got up, put everything away, put on the backpack, and asked kindly: "Young sister, do you want to come with us?"

Nana shook her head frantically: "No, no, no, no need!"
Lan
Lan was not reluctant, she advised: "Then young sister, you have to remember to change the medicine yourself, there are many of these herbs on the roadside, and Lan Lan is also picking on the road!"
After
that, the little girl turned around, jumped and led a group of fierce beasts, and walked away like this.

Until the group of humans and beasts in front completely disappeared, Nana finally relaxed, she let out a long breath, the hand that was not injured scratched her brain, confused: "So what is the situation?" Who is this little girl, she can even tame the rotten lion and the wind red wolf? No, the head is so itchy, it's going to grow a brain!

[Hahahaha Nana can't figure it out, Nana doesn't understand! ] 】

[Her name is Lan Lanla, she has also saved Major Ye Ling before, why she appeared in the deadly training ground is still a mystery, the official has not yet confirmed. ]

】 [She must have been brought in by the rebels, this kid is very suspicious!]

[It's not suspicious that we don't worry, the relevant departments will naturally investigate, the audience troubles don't put this star network on hold, you will judge the case in vain, right? ] If you want to watch the live broadcast, watch it, roll if you don't watch it, and force Lai Lai less.

[Poof, it's still our Princess Nana's fans who have strong fighting power, those extremists who flaunt their might in Major Ye Ling's live broadcast room, don't dare to put a fart here, laugh at me! ]

Nana stayed in place for a while, still wanting to know the identity of the little girl, and finally she gritted her teeth and simply got up and followed!

It's a big deal to run away when you encounter danger, and if you don't figure out the origin of this little girl, how can she sleep tonight!

The dense forest was very large, full of flowers and trees, Nana followed, and found that the child was actually walking towards the material point near the cannibal forest.

"Lying groove, she is really the person from the organizer!"

Nana snorted and rolled her eyes at the invisible camera in the sky: "Your organizer is too unbehaved, normal training is already difficult, and the unknown difficulty is increased, what are you doing with a little girl coming in?" What a hole dug for our contestants again!

[The organizer is aggrieved, but the organizer does not say, the organizer has to bear the pot.]

【Hahahaha, the organizer is so miserable! 】

】 [But this little girl is really amazing, the first time I have seen a human being who can live peacefully with mutated animals and plants! ] If mutated animals and plants can communicate, will there be so many tragic racial wars in history?

】 [That is, until today, the pace of mutated plants attacking humans has not stopped, and now the two major enemies of the empire, one, the rebels, and the second, are mutated animals! ] I'm really curious about how this child's parents raised their child, how could they give her this ability?

——

At the same time, in the monitoring room of the Capital Starship Building.

Li Wei pressed his hands on the operation table in front of the monitoring screen, and a pair of eagle-like eyes stared at every picture in the camera.

Half a day later.

"Stop!"

The screen was immediately pressed to pause, sharp eyebrows frowned, he looked at the center of the screen solemnly, the petite figure carrying a small backpack, standing up from the rest chair, walking towards the outside of the starship hall with small short legs, the green tendons on his forehead jumped faintly.

The staff of the Capital Starship Center next to him were already sweating with fear.

The newly promoted soldiers of the third team of the hunting, who were standing on the periphery, even weakened their legs and stomachs, and almost knelt and kowtowed to their violent gods on the spot.

Li Wei turned around, looked at the little soldier with murderous eyes, and his voice was word-by-word: "What about Zhou Hongcai!" The

little soldier swallowed his spit, and was about to cry: "Boss Zhou doesn't dare to return to the capital star, he, he is still looking for that little ancestor in Yaxing... No, it's Little Miss... He told me to come back first and report to you..."

"Huh." The sound of laughter suddenly dropped the temperature of the monitoring room.

The staff of the Capital Starship Center were almost tearless, this matter had nothing to do with their Capital Star, they just received the internal monitoring sent by the Star Starship Center, and then showed it to the God of War.

This God of War Lord don't take them off!

The little soldier obviously also knew that the tyrant god was now so angry that he wanted to flatten the entire starship center, and he quickly explained: "Boss Zhou Zhou has actually found some, Little Miss Zhou had a bus that night, Boss Zhou has already rushed to the stop where Little Miss got off, yes, it should be possible to find someone soon..."

Li Wei suddenly stepped forward a few steps, The little soldier was so frightened that his pupils quarified, thinking that Lord Tyranny was going to beat him!

He hurriedly hugged his head and squatted, but the violent god clasped his shoulder with one hand, lifting his entire life into the air, and grinned viciously: "Tell Zhou Hongcai, if my blue blue is missing a cold hair, don't want the head on his neck!" ""Hello, is there anyone inside?"

Outside the green log cabin deep in the dense forest, Lan Lan politely knocked on the brown door, and then waited for the wooden door to open.

The wooden door did not open, and there was no movement inside.

"Hello, is there anyone inside?"

...... There was still no movement in the house.

-
"What is she doing?" Nana was sitting on a crooked neck tree two hundred meters away, with a hay in her mouth, and looked at the child knocking on the door with a puzzled face.

How can there be people in the supply points? The door of the material point is closed, because I am afraid that the mutant animals will run in and take the material bag away, and no one will live inside...

But then again, since this door is still closed, doesn't it mean that the materials inside have not been touched!

Nana is crazy heartbeat!

The supply bag contained weapons, food, medicine, everything she needed now!

But......

Nana looked at the group of fierce beasts standing behind the little girl.

Forget it, if there are materials, you must have a life to use, you can't put a small life into it for the sake of materials!

"Knock knock... Knock knock..."
Lan
Lan continued to knock on the door, and suddenly, only a "click" was heard, and the wooden door was knocked open a gap.

Lan Lan blinked her eyes, carefully pushed the door open a little more, and poked her head inward and said, "Hello, is there anyone inside?" I want to buy something..."

The wooden door was fully open, and inside it was empty, except for a brown-green backpack, placed in the center of the room.

Lan Lan scratched her head.

The room didn't look like someone was living in, there were no beds, not even tables, but there was a bag in perfect condition.

Lan Lan thought of what her eldest brother said, she immediately untied her small backpack and took out the small money bag containing all her coils from it.

Lan Lan left two coins back in his pocket, then put all the rest of the money on the floor, and said to the empty wooden house:

"Hello owner of the log cabin, here is all the money of Lan Lan, Lan Lan only left two coins to take the bus, the other money is given to you, can you sell Lan Lan some food, Lan Lan's family, there is a big brother paralyzed in bed, There are puppies and big cats waiting to be fed, and our family hasn't eaten for a long time..."

"Poof!" Nana, who had amazing ear power, quickly covered her mouth with her hand, and she tried not to make herself laugh out loud.

"Why is this kid so cute, this material order, originally whoever gets it will belong to whom, isn't she arranged by the organizer, how as if she doesn't know anything."

[That's because she really wasn't arranged by the organizer, and the organizer was going to die unjustly! ]

【But it's really cute! 】 So seriously took out all his belongings, just to buy food for the big brother who was paralyzed in bed, and the cats and dogs waiting to be fed, woo, this family can't be without blue blue!

[I counted, these money are at least more than two thousand, blue and blue, or so much, the market price of the things in this material package is worth up to five hundred, hurry up and take the money back! ]
Lan
Lan obviously didn't know how much the contents of the bag were worth, and after she put down the money, she opened the backpack.

Inside were twenty bottles of nutrient solution, five bottles of mineral water, a medical carrying bag, and a sharp knife.

Lan Lan thought about it and felt that she needed all these things.

After hesitating, Lan Lan bit her lip and took out the two coins she had saved in her clothes pocket, she put the coins into the pile of money, and the tips of her ears were red and said: "Lan Lan... Can Lan Lan take the whole bag, Lan Lan gives all the money to the owner of the log cabin, okay? Of

course, no one in the room answered her.

Lan Lan seemed to be afraid that others would think she was greedy, holding her backpack with a weak heart, and quickly exited the cabin.

She closed the wooden door in good order, bowed again and again to the log cabin to thank her, and then looked back at the cats and dogs behind her, and her little dirty face showed a shy smile: "We... There's something to eat!
Lan
Lan was sitting on the stairs in front of the log cabin, she took ten bottles of nutrient solution out in one breath, she first fed a bottle to the puppy, the puppy has not eaten since yesterday afternoon, it has been a day, the puppy is still injured.

The liquid containing energy was spread in the palm of the little girl's hand, and the wind red wolf was originally very excited, but when he stepped forward and sniffed, his shrewd green eyes instantly dimmed down.

This is not the kind of energy water it ate before...

Lan Lan was a little strange: "Puppy dog, eat, don't you like to eat nutrient solution?" The

wind red wolf finally licked off these liquids, although the energy in this liquid is very rare, and it is completely incomparable with the majestic energy before, but its stomach is indeed hungry, so it should be filled.

Reluctantly, a little picky eater finished a bottle of nutrient solution, Lan Lan saw that the puppy began to lick its paws, so she opened another bottle and began to feed the other big cats.

A total of eight bottles of nutrient solution, after feeding all the big cats and cats, Lan Lan opened the last bottle of nutrient solution and drank a large mouthful.

As soon as the slightly sour liquid was in the mouth, Lan Lan wanted to spit it out on the spot.

But she knew that food was not easy, so she quickly covered her mouth and didn't let herself vomit, but her round little face wrinkled into a pimple on the spot.

It's so hard to drink...

[Hahahaha, what kind of expression is this, could it be that the nutrient solution has expired? ]

[It's impossible, the shelf life of this brand of nutrient solution has a full decade, not to mention that this material package was only prepared this year, even if it was last year, it is impossible to expire. ]

【I also like to eat this brand of nutrient solution, big brand, good taste, sour and astringent taste is lighter than other brands, our whole family eats this.

After Lan Lan swallowed the first mouthful of nutrient solution, she was a little uncourageous to eat the second bite.

How is this nutrient solution this taste, and the taste of the nutrient solution made by Yaya's mother is completely different, not only not sweet, no fruity, but also sour and astringent.

Lan Lan stuck out her tongue and touched her little belly again.

The little belly is already very flat and flat, and if you don't eat again, your stomach will growl.

Ay......

Lan Lan gritted her teeth, pinched her nose, and finally ate the entire bottle of nutrient solution in one go.

After eating...

"Yue..."
With a
dry gag, Lan Lan's pain mask quickly unscrewed the mineral water, poured a large mouthful, and finally washed away the strange smell.

Lan Lan sighed heavily, and looked at the remaining nutrient solution in the bag with a sad face, and then itDays, does she have to eat this nutrient solution?

I miss Yaya's mother so much...

Pulling the zipper of the backpack, Lan Lan stood up, touched the head of the rotten lion, and said: "Lan Lan doesn't let the big cat eat the little sister, but Lan Lan used the purchased nutrient solution to feed the big cats, so the big cat, we're tied now, right?" The

rotten lion looked at the little girl in confusion, it couldn't understand what the little girl was saying.

Lan Lan smiled, grinned, did not hold back the "bar haw", kissed the big cat cat's brain: "Lan Lan is going back to find the big brother now, the big brother must also be hungry, big cat cat, you guys also go home."
After kissing all the cats and cats
next to each other, Lan Lan took off the hair that she ate in her mouth and waved at the big cats: "Goodbye, goodbye..."

The little girl carried a small backpack, held a material bag, and carried a wind red wolf with a torn dress tied to her waist, and walked away slowly.

The rotten lions did not catch up with her, they sat in place, and after a long time, until the little girl's figure disappeared completely, they stood up, and then, straight towards the back, the crooked neck tree where Nana was.

"Groove! Groove! Groove !!!!

Nana was startled, quickly jumped off the tree, ran for her life, and shouted while running: "You all ate the nutrient solution, why are you still chasing me!" Doesn't it mean to level it off! Don't chase me!!! ——

Ye Ling felt that she was already going crazy.

In these hours, he is almost like a second.

The grass and mud on the wound had been disarrayed, and branches and vines were crawling all over his body.

"Boom, boom..." As the vine grazed his skin, the shrill sound echoed in his ears, and sometimes the spikes of the vine dug into his flesh and left a mottled blood mark on his body.

Ye Ling's nerves were tense, he swallowed his spit, and tried to move, but as soon as he moved, the vines that were originally quite gentle instantly became restless, and their speed of swimming was even faster.

Ye Ling had to lie down again, trying not to stimulate this group of murderous weapons.

Time passed minute by minute, and the sun that had been soft before gradually turned into a blazing sun, and Ye Ling was even more delirious by the sun.

Ye Ling closed his eyes, he wanted to preserve his physical strength as much as possible, but he still felt that the vitality in his body was gradually draining.

This time, is it really completely hopeless...

Will he, die?

[Oh, Major Ye Ling really doesn't seem to be able to hold on. ]

】 [He had suffered very serious mental trauma before, and with these puncture trauma, it is actually a miracle that he can survive until now.

[He still refuses to press the exit button, why is he so stubborn! ]

[Don't scold him, he is such a person, stubborn, proud... Major Ye Ling, you are my eternal idol, and I will always respect you! You are a hero!

[Look, his breathing is getting weaker and weaker, woo-woo, I don't dare to look..."
"La la la, la..."

Suddenly, the sound of the girl humming came from afar.

Ye Ling felt that his head was heavy, his whole body was heavy, his unfocused brain, heard that crisp singing, was it his hallucination?

It must be an illusion...

"La la,
la la..." The sound of
humming is getting closer and closer.

Ye Ling couldn't help but frown.

It doesn't seem to be an illusion ...

Could it be... Blue blue...

Blue is back?

This realization made Ye Ling's brain that was already unable to function appear for a moment of clarity.

The next second...

Ye Ling suddenly felt a light on his body.

The sound of the "booming" tree vines swimming constantly echoes in the ears.

When the vines in his chest and neck left, he felt like he could finally breathe...

He numbly opened his eyes to a gap, and in the blurred vision, he actually saw that the vines surrounding him were whizzing back with a thunderous momentum?

These man-eating tree vines, which were extremely arrogant and extremely bad just now, almost playing with his life for fun, actually retreated in less than three seconds!

They all returned to the man-eating tree in good manners, pretending that they had not done anything before, some of the vines resting motionless on the trunk and pretending to die, and some of the vines shrunk in the canopy and pretended they did not exist.

When the humming of "la la la" was already close at hand, Ye Ling's trance ear pinna heard the little girl's helpless muttering: "Hey, why are the herbs on the big brother scattered?" Big brother must be moving when he sleeps, hey, his sleeping posture is too bad..."

Ye Ling's eyelids slided, and he almost fainted.

Is this also to blame on him? Didn't he do anything!

[Aaaaa Major Ye Ling is alive again!!!!

【The mood is like riding an arrow car!】 Lan Lan, I want to sue, when you are away, the man-eating tree bullied Major Ye Ling! Major Ye Ling is going to be tortured to death by the cannibal tree!

】 [I'm from Nana's live broadcast room, Lan Lan, I also want to sue!!! After you separated from the rotten lion, the rotten lion went after Nana again, and Nana almost died again!

[Lan Lan, you just say you don't care!!!

[You guys are really embarrassed Lan Lan, here I suggest, Lan Lan find two belts, tie Major Ye Ling and Princess Nana to the belt of his trousers, and take them with him wherever he goes..."I probably met someone who could put my mind at ease.

Ye Ling, who had been tense for several hours, finally relaxed temporarily.

A huge sense of exhaustion occupied his brain, Ye Ling swallowed spit, and was about to open his mouth to talk to the little girl, but at this moment, a drop of water dripped onto his lips.

"Hey, is it raining?" Lan Lan was about to take out the contents of the supply bag, her small hand spread out and connected, and suddenly two drops of rainwater with weight smashed into her soft hand socket.

Looking up at the sky again, although there was a dense canopy, there were still many raindrops, falling from the gaps in the trees.

"It's really raining..." Lan
Lan muttered, and was about to wake up the big brother who was still sleeping
.

When he turned around, he found that his eldest brother had woken up, and the young man was looking at the sky above with a stunned face.

"Big brother, you're awake, Lan Lan will shield you from the rain first."

Lan Lan picked up the banana leaves scattered next to him, covered them one by one on the big brother who was difficult to move, and said: "Big brother, you wait first, Lan Lan will build a small shed first, and it will be fine soon."
After
that, the little girl was just about to get up, but the corner of her clothes was pulled by a slender big hand.

Lan Lan blinked in bewilderment: "Big brother?

Ye Ling felt that his breathing was a little chaotic, his eyelashes trembled slightly, looking at the fine light rain, and there was difficulty in his hoarse voice: "It's been 54 days... Training...... It's really time to upgrade..."

"Huh?" Lan Lan didn't understand.

Ye Ling let out a soft sigh and looked at the little girl in front of him: "Lan Lan... This rain... It's going to be a rainstorm..."
Lan
Lan still doesn't understand.

Ye Ling loosened the corner of the girl's clothes, and her lips turned miserable: "You... Leave me alone... Let's go by yourself..."

-

Nana finally got rid of the rotten lions behind.

She fell sweaty on a large rock, wanting to take a good rest, but suddenly, a drop of cold rain fell on her eyebrows.

Nana opened her eyes lazily, she blocked her face with her hand, and received a few more drops of rain on the back of her hand: "Isn't it, it's really a disaster, it's raining?"

She braced her body to get up, and was about to quickly find a place to shelter from the rain, but suddenly, she thought of something, and her face changed drastically: "Wait, it's been fifty days since the training match, right?" Groove, this rain... Wouldn't be the beginning of climate training?!

[Congratulations, correct answer.]

【The official website has issued the latest notice, the "climate training" of this training competition will start on the 54th day, which is today. Actually, this one is good, I remember just fifty days after the last session, I started climate training.

The reason why the lethal training ground is called the lethal training ground is because in the arena, there are not only mutated ferocious beasts, mutated monsters, mutated sea monsters, but also many natural disasters such as volcanic eruptions, mud and rock collapses, and even from the fiftieth day of the competition, the field will also carry out climate training from time to time.

The so-called climate training is extreme weather, heavy rain, hail, flood, drought, lightning, typhoon, any weather can happen, and even several extreme weather can occur at the same time.

After entering the climate training stage, the contestants not only have to deal with the original and deadly mutant animals, but also try to resist the impact of these harsh climates.

To put it simply, if the fatal training ground fifty days ago was in hard mode, then the fatal training ground fifty days later, after the double buff is superimposed, it directly becomes hell mode, and the elimination rate skyrockets!

-
"Big brother, you let Lan Lan go alone?" Lan Lan could be considered to understand what the big brother meant, but this made her even more puzzled.

"But Lan Lan is gone, what should the big brother do alone? Big brother, you can't move..."

Yes, he can't even move, how else can he live?

But climate training has begun, and if he still follows Lan Lan with this burden, it will only cause Lan Lan to not survive.

Ye Ling took a breath and tried to reason with the little girl: "Lan Lan, you listen to the big brother... The man-eating tree won't hurt you though... But...... Climate...... It's an indiscriminate attack..."

Ye Ling said very slowly, his physical strength was very poor, and he couldn't say it too quickly: "Once the heavy rain falls... You will be very dangerous... You are young... Weak resistance ... Once sick... I can only wait for death..."

Ye Ling said, and comforted the little girl again: "But... The older brother is an adult... My brother is not afraid of rain ... So...... You go on your own..."
Lan
Lan's little brows furrowed even tighter, and a pair of big black eyes were all dazed: "But, why does big brother get rained?" Lan Lan built a small shed, can't she hide from the rain with her big brother? Or does the big brother just like the rain?

Because he really couldn't understand this logic, Lan Lan could only blame this big brother in the end that this big brother was a very romantic person who especially liked to get alone in the rain.

But......

Lan Lan said bitterly: "But big brother, you still have injuries now, if it rains, the wound will be broken, big brother, is this good, you first obediently avoid the rain with Lan Lan, and when your injury is healed, you want to rain, Lan Lan must not stop you!" May I?

Ye Ling: "..."
After Lan
Lan finished speaking, he didn't give his big brother a chance to veto, "heh" stood up, and ran directly to build a small shed.

The rain is going to be heavy, and it's too late to build a small shed.

"Lan Lan..." Ye Ling called out to her from behind: "You listen to me..."
Lan
Lan didn't listen, didn't listen, she took apart all the banana leaves she used to build a nest and used it as the roof of the small shed.

"Blue blue... Blue blue..."
Lan
Lan climbed to the branch of the man-eating tree and reached out to pull a green vine covered with spikes.

"Blue Blue! Be careful! Ye Ling recognized the thick vine, it was this vine that pressed against his chest before, and the mottled red marks on the vine were all his blood!

Lan Lan easily pulled the docile vine over, and used the vine to hold the banana leaves as a rope, so that the vine lay across the two branches of the tree.

After the set-up, Lan Lan hugged the cannibal trunk, turned around and said soothingly: "Big brother, Lan Lan is careful, Lan Lan will not fall, don't worry... Puppies, you go over a little.
Lan
Lan instructed himself below, the puppy who was anxiously spinning to go farther away, the puppy stood too close, Lan Lan was afraid that the vine would fall and hit it.

The rain was always drizzle, as if to give the contestants a buffer time, and the first heavy rain of climate training did not come quickly.

After Lan Lan finished pulling one vine, she went to pull the second one, some of the vines were too tall for her to pull, so she went down to the ground and went to pick up the vines in the grass.

These vines resemble thick ropes in natureAfter the blue and blue crossed the banana leaves and vines together, soon a green plane unfolded at the waist of the man-eating tree.

From a distance, it looks like a huge leaf growing from the waist of a large tree.

Lan Lan stuffed all her luggage under the shed, and then ran over to drag her big brother.

Ye Ling watched the little girl busy the whole time, he couldn't move, but with the little girl's support, they could slowly move under the shed.

After moving to the bottom of the shed, Ye Ling found that the wide shed could not only accommodate two people and one wolf, but also rich enough to make them lie down.

On both sides of the shed are low-hanging vines, which act like walls, blocking the rain blowing in from both sides.

Ye Ling's mood was extremely complicated...

He swore that he had just seen with his own eyes that the vines quietly swam towards the little girl's feet as she turned around, ensuring that the little girl could pick them up as soon as she turned around.

He even saw some vines, and took the initiative to mend the top of the shed to help the little girl build the shed stronger.

Thinking of myself who was almost suffocated by these vines ten minutes ago...

Ye Ling: "..." The

rain is not very heavy yet, Lan Lan took the time to find some vines, made a curtain, and then picked all the nearby banana leaves to cushion and sit.

[I went, she actually really built a shed on the spot, although the man-eating tree vine took the initiative to fill in some gaps, but the overall carrying structure and carrying logic were all done by Lan Lan herself! ] Blue Blue is so smart!

】 [But what supports this shed are two thin branches, and I am so worried that if the branches are broken, the shed will collapse directly.] 】

【? You were joking with me earlier, first, the vine is very light, not heavy, and the weight of the shed is at the back end of the thicker branch, the chance of breaking is not great, second, this is a man-eating tree, if the cannibal tree is unwilling, who has the ability to make its branches break?

】 [Oh oh oh sorry, I forgot again, seeing such a thick and simple tree, I really can't remember that this turned out to be a murderous man-eating tree! ]

[I didn't think so much, but as soon as I saw that there was still a lot of Major Ye Ling's blood hanging on these vines, I felt delicate, only the world where Major Ye Ling's injury appeared..."
Lan
Lan checked left and right to make sure that the shed should not leak rain, she took out a bottle of nutrient solution from the material bag and handed it to her big brother: "Big brother, You eat first, and after eating, Lanlan will change the medicine for you and the puppy again.

Ye Ling took the bottle of nutrient solution, he looked at the extra army green material package, and then looked around this seemingly simple, but in fact extremely strict vine shed, he pursed his lips: "Blue blue... Why are you... So good to me? You even... You don't know my name..."
Lan
Lan was stunned, as if suddenly realized, and hurriedly asked: "What is your name big brother?" Can you tell Lan Lan?

"Ye Ling, the leaf of the leaf, the feather of the feather
..." Lan
Lan nodded thoughtfully.

Ye Ling looked at the little girl's thoughtful expression and raised her eyebrows: "Are you thinking about how to write Lingzi?"
Lan
Lan immediately held her head high: "No!" Lan Lan knows how to write! Blue and blue can recognize a lot of words! Don't believe Lan Lan wrote to the big brother!
Lan
Lan picked up a branch and confidently drew a circle on the ground on the spot.

"0!"

The little girl raised her head proudly, and a pair of black grape-like eyes seemed to be filled with stars: "Lan Lan wrote correctly!"

Ye Ling: "..." [

That's right! ] Say it! Say!

【Don't say spray you! 】 Say it or not! Say it! 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
203K 30K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...
25.1K 413 83
Panda Xuan Xiaomeng has practiced to a great height, and on the day of crossing the catastrophe, she was smashed into a book by the powerful thunder...
58.8K 1K 173
Author: lingering Release time: 2019-02-28 Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/25/25000/ Suffering from a terminal illness and experiencing the end of...