My Idiot From Heaven

By pabokede

"We are just friends!" That's what we tell everyone. But, it didn't look like that. We were always together a... More

CAST
Chapter one - My bestie is a boy!
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter fourteen

Chapter thirteen

39 14 5
By pabokede

" Babe, you gotta try this on," Rihanna squealed, dumping a black silk and net dress on Zulu. We were shopping for Zulu since the art competition she entered was already getting close.

Zulu stared at the dress. " It won't look nice on me," she mumbled.

" It will. Now stop being such a sour puss and try on the damn dress!" I could tell Rihanna was angry with Zulu's negativity towards fashion.

" But -"

" I agree with Rihanna Zulu," Willow cut in. " Just try it on. It's lovely"

Zulu sighed and walked onto the changing rooms.

" Charm, why dontcha try this one?" Rihanna pushed a pink glittering mini dress I my hand.

I shook my head. " I don't like dresses,"

" You should. You're ain't gonna be some tomboy forever. You are a girl, so act like one!" She pushed me towards the changing room despite my protest.

" But seriously, Rihanna, i-"

" You gotta change your wardrobe if you wanna impress Roy," she whispered.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to her. " What do you mean impress him?"

She smirked. " Don't act like you 'on like him. Deap down, you do, "

" Yeah, very deep down." I said. " Besides, Willows got her eyes on him

Rihanna laughed. " It obvious he likes you. I'm a hundred percent sure. "

" What the- you know what I'm not wearing this gift wrap because of anyboy." I took the dress and went to put it back.

" Charm, no way! Okay, forget Roy, try it on." Rihanna said, drawing me back.

" No. We're here for Zulu anyway, not me. " I put the dress back, and Rihanna sighed.

" You never gonna get a boyfriend ,

" I don't need one."

" Maybe she's into girls," Willow said, joining us.

" That's right. You into girls' Charm?" Rihanna asked. " If you are, remember I'm taken!"

I was about to tell her no, but then I smirked. I hugged her waist. " Annah darling, I've had a huge crush on you since like forever."

" Say what now?"

" Yes. But I was too shy to confess. Rihanna, would you be my girlfriend, please? "

" What? No! Go to Willow, she single! Get off me, Charm!"

Willow was holding her sides laughing hard, and I tried my best not to start laughing, too. The way Rihanna was acting was so hilarious.

" So what do you girls think?" I let go of Rihanna and turned around. Wow! Zulu looked so gorgeous in the dress.

" Why are you guys staring at me? It's bad, right? Urh.. I'll go take it off. "

Willow held her. " Are you kidding me? You look like a freaking Disney princess!"

" Or like a model." I said. " Rihanna, now she's my type."

Rihanna rolled her eyes and turned her attention to Zulu. " Told ya, it'll be nice on ya! "

" I gotta get this." Willow brought out her phone.

" No pictures!" Zulu shouted. " I'm sure you'll post it.

" Zulu, you look like a goddamn beauty goddess! You cannot, not take a picture!"

Zulu raised a brow. " Cannot, not?"

" Don't start with your grammar corrections. I'on care. Just hold still. Willow do your thing"

I rolled my eyes at them and walked away, checking out the glittering dresses, which looked so gross to me.

I kept walking and walking until I accidentally bumped into someone. " Oh, sorry." I apologised immediately

" Charm?"

I looked at the person. " Roy? What are you doing here?"

He scratched his head. " Um. My sister's coming home, so I wanna get her something, but I don't know what to get her. "

" She's your sister. How can you not know what to get her?"

" She's not someone who gets happy with things easily." He stopped and stared at me.

" What?"

" Um... could you...well, help me out here?"

" You want me to help you get a gift for your sister? I've never even net her."

This guy was such an idiot. How can he ask me to help him get a gift for someone I haven't met at all? Talk less of even knowing what her likes and dislikes are.

I need his help to help me help him.

" Well, um.. I don't know what she likes, " I said.

" But you're a girl you should -" he trailed off when I glared at him.

" Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I'll know what another girl likes." I told him slowly. Why was he always like 'I'm a girl this, I'm a girl that?' I know I'm a girl. You don't have to remind me.

Roy looked sorry. " I didn't mean to make you feel weird or mad. I was just -"

" It's okay." I cut in. " Just stop saying that. It's annoying,"

He smiled, his eyes shining. " Yes, miss!"

" So how old is she?" I ask.

" She's 12" he replied.

" Let's go to the kids' store then."

I needed up with Roy throughout that afternoon. It was fun helping him out, and seeing how a big morron he was at girl toys and accessories.

I'm not really into 'shimmer and shine', but at least I should know what a 12 year old girl would like.

Even after getting some things for his sister, we walked around talking and laughing, and I completely lost track of time until Rihanna called me.

" Girl, where the fuck are you?" She asked.

" Um.. I'm kinda with Roy."

" So you dissed us for Mr shining armour? You tell me you 'on like him again, and I'll rip you apart!"

Yikes.

" I don't like him, Rihanna." I tell her.

" Like who?" Roy asks.

" Rihanna, I gotta go sorry. Let's meet at my house. " I cut the phone and turned to Roy. " No one. I think I should be going now. I hope your sister likes what we got. "

" Oh. Well, bye, I guess. " he looked... sad?

" O-kay. Bye!" I looked at him one last time before running off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621 139 29
Who knew running away from girls would be so difficult ? It's almost impossible when you're in a school mostly made up of girls . "I'm not making fri...
105K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
350K 5.2K 35
My best friend moved away ten years ago... I wonder what would happen if we were to meet again. After all a lot can change in ten years right? •Prolo...
103 2 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...