How did you end up here?

96_quack

Ouro kronii,a well known mafia leader in holocity.Mostly known for the crimes and deaths she committed though... Еще

Overthinking
Lost in past thoughts
Important meeting (kinda) hosted by a rat?
Please kronii,It's following me..
After a bad day. (Bit of kronfau)
Okay..Got a qurater of the plan done.
Getting my @ss beaten (???)
Who's the asshole that beats up owls?
Stop staring at me
Uno special (i watched the collab at 4:00 am don't judge me)
rat getting suspicious of owl.
Oh shitttttttake
Are you kidding me.
Detective on the case! I think?

Some character notes i wanna make

116 5 0
96_quack

THESE WERE DRAWN BY ME!!!! I'm not a professional but hey I tried.excuse my hand writing-

Ouro kronii. Also known as 'The warden' is the mafia boss you know and love.
She puts on a cold hard stare when facing someone who she is not close with,she does this so that her reputation doesn't get ruined.As with council,she is more talkative and more open with them,she lets her guard down every time she's with them so it's very easy to sneak up on her.Though it's best not to.Nonetheless She would do anything to keep her friends safe (yes she would literally sacrifice herself and the world for them) she doesn't rlly have a main weapon,but she mostly uses a pistol (with a couple of upgrades)

She is very curious about everything she doesn't know as she wasn't allowed to go out when she is young,she still doesn't get to go out but hey nobody's stopping her now.🤷‍♀️

She brags about the scar on her face saying she got it when she was fighting with some attackers in her base a couple years ago.When really she got it trying to pet a tiger.(dunno why) She didn't get it treated as she thought it made her look badass.(surprised it didn't get infected)

Kronii does have some mental problems,though when the time is right I'll talk about it.

Nanashi mumei.The wild animal that we are all afraid of.(maybe)Since I don't wanna waste your time on telling you her backstory in another chapter,I'm just gonna tell you now! (Get ready for ✨sad backstory ✨)

Mumei wasn't poor,neither was she rich,so she had a wonderful childhood,everything was great! She had loving parents,a good home and friends.But the second she hit high school,things changed..Her parents started becoming distant,the house was quiet,and not in a good way,it felt lonely.It was like a dark void that she was alone in.Her friends was the only pride in that stage of her life,they were the only ones who understood her and listened to her.

She was only 16 when her parents kicked her out.Her parents told her they were tight on money and they had no other choice but to sell their child to some random guy.Mumei couldn't believe it,the people who raised her for most of her life just sold her to some random guy.She didn't recognise them anymore,couldn't look at them the same anymore.They didn't even have guilt or regret in their eyes.After they said they'll be here in a bit,they shut the door in her face (how rude)

Finally,the car arrived.It wasn't anything special really.it looked like a normal cab.Mumei wanted to run,hide into the woods with her friends,to be never seen again.But she had no choice,where would she even go? She couldn't survive on her own.So she got in,never spoke or said a word in there.

Surprisingly..The place wasn't so bad.They had proper cleaning,food,water and etc.They only downside was that she wasn't allowed to exit her room.They told her that they only wanted to test their new research.After a couple months of research,they would let her go and even,reward her with a lot of cash.They even asked for consent.So mumei thought it was harmless.She agreed to it.

It was an experiment,not a test.All of it.All the promises they told to mumei before this,was all just a lie.They made her like a wild animal.She had to eat other animals each month to not go berserk.She was trapped in this hell.Used as a tool by them,that is until someone bought her,then starts her job.an assassin.Ready to take all her anger and shove it down to her targets.

That's about all of her backstory,oh and secret detail! Mumei has stitches because on her first day of training,she got a scar,luckily she managed to get it treated.The second scar on her face is for kinda for the same reason but she didn't get it treated as she thought it was a waste of time.All of the other scars on her body would be under her sleeves.Also! The gold part of the dagger is filled with poison,it's a plan B if mumei can't kill them fast enough.

I think I'll draw berserk mumei in the future when it actually happens.

Our lovey Mother Nature! Ceres faunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I gave her a motherly kinda personality,kinda always positive about negative stuff.(sometimes) And like a mother! She can send your @ss straight (gay) to heaven.

I like to think that when she's fighting,she usually tries to convince their target to just give up and hand in their end of the deal,but when all goes wrong..All you can do is pray on your knees.
SHE GONNA WHIP YO ASS SO HARD YO GONNA HAVE PTSD IN YOUR CELLS,that is if you still survived (def not a reference to ds).As you can clearly see with your eyes.There's a knife at the end of the handle of the whip,if the whip isn't enough to kil the enemy,she can use the knife.Also,The branches on her hair are clips! (Beeg ones)

She loves to spend time with the council,mostly with sana.They sometimes sneak out to go on dates.They tried their best at keeping their relationship a secret but it was very obvious.

Fauna doesn't have any scars or emotional/mental issues so she's the sanest in the council.

TSUKUMO SANA,THE MYTH,THE LEGEND.THE BEEG SPACE.

Oh I had a fun time drawing her,tho tears were  sacrificed...Worth it.

I felt like a bubbly personality would suit her,but then I thought of RUDE SANA so yea.She has two sides.I legit had to rewatch sana's last stream to remember her personality 😭 HELP 😭😭😭😭😭🥲🥲😭😭😭🥲🥲😭😭

Sana likes to spread her positivity to the people around her,her smile is infectious! You can't escape it!!!

She is very clingy to her friends and even clingyer to faunaaaaAa!She'd always call her if she wasn't next to her.When fauna is mad,stressed or overwhelmed.No need to worry as sana will do her best to calm her wife down!

Though..if you EVER hurt or even make her gf sad or cry..You better get outta town with your @ss,wait no...you might as well just move to another country.She gonna chase you down with a fucking double sided axe.

The leather strap was gifted to sana by fauna!with their little icons on it.

Idk what else to write on sana's thing..but honestly I had a lot of fun rewatching sana's last stream.Brought a lot of tears but still it made me smile.And remember..

I'M NOT ALONE AND NEITHER ARE YOU!!!!🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

FINALLY,OUR LAST MEMBER OF COUNCIL
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
HAKOS BAELZZz 🎲🎲🎲🎲

I know,I know why does she still have those rat ears even in this au? Well I made a very 'original' excuse for it.Her ancestors were cursed as they disrespected a god their people worshiped.And as generations has passed,it has became less and less painful,thankfully.
They were 'freaks' in Morden society.A sheep in a lamb pen.The ouro family at least respected them.So they worked,partnered,and so that's how kronii and bae met.

Now her personality! I'm too lazy to write since it's like three in the morning so to put in simply.It's just like the original bae,loud and annoying(?)

When irys left their town.Bae was devastated.She locked herself in her room and didn't come out for days,as what she was doing in there.Was calling irys,every second she could.

Now her weapon! It's not technically a weapon more like a firearm you could say but whatever.It's aaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaa grenade! But just filled with more thermite.And coloured rad for some reason.

—————————
Authors note

Dnbjsjdjdndjdjfnddjfjdndjskskskksksdndjdjfjjdjdjddjdndndndndndndnndndndndjdjdjjddndndhjsksksks.OMGGg I DID IT LET'S GOOO!!!!!!!! HA YOU ALL THOUGHT I GAVe THIS UP????? nAHHHHhHhHhHh

I'll do myth and irys someday in the future when their all introduced.And fun fact!
All of council(except mumei) has a irys themed necklace to remember her.And bae's is a little more special..🤨

I really hope you enjoyed this and like my artwork.And also..THANK YOU FOR 1K+ reads!!!!

One last drawing I did lmao

Also I'm taking a break,haven't gotten any motivation these days 🫤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Toxic Love Sarcasm

Любовные романы

737K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
113 5 18
This is a new fanfiction I am writing in the perspective of my own character... This story is about a young detective, a prodigy, called Phoenix who...
18.3K 504 31
This is a Kronmei Fanfic ~~~~~~~~ Kronii is the most known in town for being a businesswoman with the most chaotic friend of hers, Hakos Baelz. tho...
Twisted council x Kronii Charlotte Baker

Детектив / Триллер

6.8K 83 13
Fauna is steaming and realising she wants Kronii, she manages to capture Kronii and uses the rest of council to her advantage in making Kronii theirs...