TALE LOVE OF GREY

By KiedrieHeart

Get ready to be swept away by the gripping tale of two sisters, Zephire Luna Grey and Zephany Lena Grey. Sinc... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: A Summer Day
Chapter 3: The Pool
Chapter 5: Unforgiven
Chapter 6: The Rooftop Encounter
Chapter 7: The Dinner
Chapter 8: The Accident
Chapter 9: The Hospital Visit
Chapter 10: The Road to Recovery

Chapter 2: Confrontation

7 1 0
By KiedrieHeart

Zephire's POV

I sat in my bedroom, lost in thought, when my sister Zephany burst in. Zephany's face was red with anger, and her voice was sharp as she confronted me.

"How could you do this to me? I can't believe you would try to steal the guy I like!" she shouted.

I was taken aback by my sister's sudden outburst. I had expected Zephany to be upset, but I didn't think she would be this angry. I tried to remain calm and explain myself.

"Zephany, I'm not trying to steal Caelix from you. You know that!." I said.

Zephany scoffed. "Right, like I didn't notice how you was looking at him and tried to hide your smile during the picnic. Be honest with me! Do you like Caelix?

I sighed and tell her the truth.

"Yeah, I like him too.. But I was trying to stop it because I know you like him." I sat in my bed trying to think.

" So you admitted, All this time I thought you're my ally, but I was wrong totally wrong. I can't believe you turns out to be my rival." She shout at me so I tried to calm her down.

"Zephany, we're sisters. We shouldn't fight just because of a guy. Can't we talk this out calmly without shouting at each other?" I said.

Zephany crossed her arms and glared at me. "I can't believe you're trying to play the victim here. You knew how I felt about him."

I shook my head.  " You also know how I felt about him too right?.I'm not playing the victim, Zephany. It's not my fault if he looks at me like that you can't blame me., and you were talking to him that time, I'm just looking to the both of you. I didn't know you would feel this way, I'm sorry if I make you feel mad."

" Don't make excuses, Zephire. I know you're getting a big head because he's giving you attention and not me. Stay away from Caelix or else let's just forget each other." She said and left me in my room.

"Zephany Agrrr.." She shot the door and I ended up pulling my hair in frustration. What is happening? Why is it like this, Lord? Why we have to develop feelings for the same guy. I don't want our sibling relationship to be destroyed because of Caelix. I don't know what to do anymore to adjust to my sibling's behavior. She has completely consumed herself with jealousy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 95.4K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
58.8K 4.8K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
189K 5.2K 96
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
476K 11.9K 49
๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.