The Devil's Forbidden Love ||...

Por nixni_

"The lord of Hell and Innocent fairy" Jeon Jungkook, a name that could tremble down the whole heaven. A devi... MΓ‘s

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ..
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-24(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-46(15+)
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-49

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«-7

15.3K 913 159
Por nixni_

______________________________________

Yuxi forcefully threw Y/N to her bed and folded her hands, feeling annoyed upon her troublemaker sister..

"Tell me why you were there?" She asked making Y/N nervous and anxious..

Y/N gulped on her saliva and lowered her gaze not wanting to answer her questions..

"Y/N, tell me why you were there in that forest? Do you freaking know what kind of forest is that?"

Y/N flinched with the loud and scolding sound of her big sister.. She raised her gaze and her doe eyes fell on the narrowed eyes of her sister..

"I...I was just roaming around in the magical forest." She pouted her lips but that only made Yuxi to roll her sharp eyes..

"That's not a magical forest Y/N. It's the forest where the beastly wild animals live. You shouldn't have crossed the boundaries."

"Now don't ever go there."

She nodded her head like an obedient girl and stood up but again Yuxi made her to sit down on the bed..

She kneeled down and held Y/N's little hand.."Now tell me what you saw there?" She questioned calmly..

Y/N looked at her sister for sometime confusedly but immediately came back to sense.."I saw a big monster."

She spoke without thinking twice..
"And how did it turn to ashes?"
Her big sister again enquired with narrowed brows..

Y/N's heart start to beat rapidly not knowing what to answer her curious big sister..

She couldn't say anything about her scary guy as she thought they will punish him because he burned the forest beast..

She sat quiet and Yuxi slowly got furious.."Y/N.!" She called finding no answer..

Y/N flinched and tried to take her wrist away but the grip on her little wrist tightened even more causing a low whimper to come out of her mouth..

"Y/N, it's a serious issue.. Our life is in risk, so I hope you'll answer all my questions obediently." Her serious voice was making Y/N to feel scared..

But she still not answered anything and Yuxi held on her temples looking downwards and her eyes fell on the jade bangle..

She looked back to Y/N and dropped her gaze to the bangal with a confused expression..She quickly held her wrist and brought it near to her..

She rolled up the sleeve of Y/N's dress to get a clearer view of her bangle..

"Y/N, where did you get this?" Yuxi asked in scary voice..

Y/N tried to remove her grip but it got tightened even more.."Since when did you become so much disobedient to me Y/N, atleast answer my one question."

"It's mi-mine." Y/N claimed as she was thinking her sister will take it away from her..

She doesn't want to let that beautiful bangle to go away from her..

Yuxi released an annoyed sigh and let go of her.."Come to the dining room."

Y/N took steps towards the kitchen keeping her head low.. The footsteps reached inside the kitchen and that made Y/N to realise that her parents have came back home..

She looked back happily but her smile faded seeing her parents looking serious and tired.. They sat on the chair trying to take deep breaths..

"What did you found out there mom?" Yuxi asked with her trembling voice..

Water Goddess turned her head towards Yuxi but it slowly went to
Y/N..

"You should probably ask that from your little sister." Her mom spoke rudely causing Y/N to take little steps towards her furious mom..

"Mo-mom? What's wrong?" She asked feeling unsure.

"If.........if I did something wrong, then I'm sorry mothe-"

"Enough." Her mom yelled causing her to flinch slightly with the sudden harsh sound..

"But-"

"Enough is enough Y/N, you're bringing trouble to us day by day."

"First, we found you in the tower which was totally forbidden yet I tried to protect you.."

"Then I found you worshipping Mood Goddess and talking with her which made me furious as hell, I tried to make you understand that she is not a goddess but a devil yet you were trying to defend her.."

"And now, you went to the beastly forest where only the god can enter. We couldn't even know how the monster got burned."

Y/N pressed her lips tightly while tears flow down from her eyes continuously..

She immediately turned back to go towards the room and started running,wiping away her tears..

She closed the door and cried out loudly taking steps to her bed..

At morning~

Y/N went towards the kitchen with slow steps trying not to gain any attention..

She didn't even eat anything last night so she was totally hungry.

She removed the cloth from the top of the food and her mouth watered itself. She immediately took the food into her mouth and closed her eyes due to the immense pleasure..

She was eating it nonstop but stopped when she felt some footsteps reaching near her..

She turned back only to see her mom staring at her with her folded hands.

"Y/N." She called making Y/N to jump out of her thoughts..

"Ye- yes mom." She replied politely..

Water Goddess took a long breath before speaking out."Go and call Yuxi, she must be in the garden. We've to prepare for her wedding soon."

Y/N nodded her head and immediately ran inside the garden.

She stopped infront of the garden searching for her sister but she was nowhere to be found..

"Yuxi sister." She called out loudly while roaming around the garden..

She stepped inside the magical door and the big pond came in display..

She saw her sister touching the water tortoise gently and talking with him.

Y/N gently took steps towards her sister but when she felt someone else entering inside too, she immediately hid herself in the back of the tree..

She secretly looked towards it and her lips formed a smile seeing her idol Jimin entering inside..

"You called me?" Jimin asked and Yuxi looked towards him with her passionate eyes..

She stood up from there and started coming near to Jimin with her deep steps..

She stopped infront of Jimin while
Y/N was busy observing both of them with her round confused eyes..

"Yes." She replied with her calm voice and placed her hand on the shoulder on Jimin..

He diverted his gaze towards Yuxi hands and looked back at her with his dark gaze..

"What's wrong?" He asked showing no expression..
"Many things are wrong, and I want to make it right."

With that she held Jimin's neck and placed her lips against his, sucking deeply into it..

Y/N doe eyes widened up witnessing a kiss first time in her life..She couldn't understand what was happening but she managed to look straight into them..

Yuxi sucked each part of his lips hungrily not wanting to leave it.. He immediately jerked her away from him making Yuxi confused..

"What the hell are you doing Yuxi." He shouted and Yuxi furrowed her brows confusedly..

"Jimin, we are soon going to be husband and wife. We'll have to remove our each layerings and you're complaining about a kiss?"

Yuxi was on the verge of crying and Jimin immediately turned back not wanting to accept anything that is becoming forcefully with him.

"Do soulmates have to remove their cloth to show their love?" Y/N thought after listening to the confusing statement of her sister..

"Does that mean I'll have to remove my cloth Infront of Mr Scary too?" Y/N tightly hugged herself trying to protect her body and continuously shook her head..

"Jimin." She went infront of him and held on his face..

"Don't you want this marriage?" She asked trying not to burst out in tears but Jimin stayed silent making Yuxi more sad..

"Is it because you love someone else?"

"Is it Y/N?" She was praying that he doesn't love her but since he stayed silent, Yuxi realised that she was forcing him into a marriage he doesn't want..

"If it's Y/N, why don't you just marry her? I'll tell my parents that you love her so they'll not forc-"

"She's a kid, Yuxi." He yelled and Yuxi lowered her head..

"That's right, she's a kid.. But she won't always stay as a kid right? The look you give her makes me feel insecure, it feels like you love her the most."

"Please say that you don't love anyone else except me, please say that you don't love Y/N." She begged him but he stayed quiet..

She again placed her trembling lips against his while the tears in Y/N's doe eyes continuously flowed down..

She never expected her caring sister saying not to love her.. She stumbled back not daring to accept anything happening around her..

She rubbed her teary eyes and stepped more back but her leg twisted making a loud hiss to come out of her mouth..

She quickly held on her mouth trying to cover it but unfortunately both Yuxi's and Jimin's gaze fell on her..

"Y/N?" Yuxi took steps towards the trembling figure that was laying on the ground..

"You were peeking at us?"

Y/N continuously shook her head and rubbed her doe eyes that had tear all over..

She quickly stood up with the support of tree and ran out from there making Jimin to feel a different sensation on his body..

"Y/N." Jimin called but she didn't even glance back but kept running making Jimin to feel more guilty..

He started following her but his wrist was held tightly by Yuxi making him more furious..

"Jim-"

"Enough is enough,Yuxi."

Yuxi loosened the grip on his wrist and took step out from the garden..

Y/N reached inside her house and stood Infront of the kitchen room keeping her head low..

"Did you call Yuxi?" Her mom enquired and Y/N looked straight at her with her wide eyes."I forgo-"

"I am here." Yuxi claimed with a blank expression and her mom slightly smiled at her..

"We have to go to the palace now."

Yuxi nodded her head and started going out from the room but her eyes fell on the doe one of little Y/N..

She gently smiled and caressed her hair. "Don't create troubles when we are not here ok?" She tried her best not to show any emotion but the love she held for her little sister couldn't control herself from caressing her..

Y/N nodded her head and went outside to see the disappearing figure of her mom and sister.. Her eyes fell on the beautiful eyes of Jimin but she turned back and ran inside her home, closing the big door..

Y/N bit on her lower lips trying to control her sobs but couldn't help herself from bursting out again..

She was only feeling empty and lonely from these past days. She opened the door and went outside while still crying out loudly..

She rubbed on her eyes and took steps near to tea table placed outside on the frontyard.. Her eyes were blurry due to tears that were filled fully on her doe orbs..

She tried to reach near there but her blurry eyes made her difficult to see anything properly and the next moment, she fell harshly on the ground...

She screamed out her cries and her nose became red like tomato.. Finally after eternities later, her cry slowly became a little silent and she looked straight while still laying on the ground..

She frowned when her eyes fell on a very dark and long shoes.. She stretched her head up while her palm were pressed tightly on the ground..

Her eyes widened up seeing her Mr Scary looking right down into the fallen figure with his dark and scary eyes..

She slowly tried to stand up and fortunately she did it..

"Didn't I fucking tell you not to-"

She showed him her little palms trying to stop the furious man standing right infront of her..

"Wait." She ran inside her house leaving the furious devil alone outside.

She came back with a food utensil in her hand and placed it on the tea table.."Sit down Mr Scary." She commanded flashing her bright eyes not knowing the mistake she is making by ordering the devil.

He just observed her boldness which he never felt in his life, not even from his own family members..

He stood silent and Y/N slowly got a little furious. She held on his arm trying to pull him down at the ground but he was hard like a stone..

He didn't even move a bit while Y/N's eyes blinked continuously with confusedness..

She again tried to pull him down but instead she fell down.. She lowered her head in embarrassment while the devil chuckled cunningly to himself..

He knelt down at her level and her eyes again brightened. She passed him a wide smile and removed the covering from the food..

He turned his gaze towards the food and again turned back to the smiling little figure..

"What's that for?" He asked poking his inner cheeks with his tongue..

She rolled up her sleeve and showed her the jade bangle which he gave her.

"It's a return gift." She spoke with her exciting expression.. An evil chuckle left from his mouth because of the little girl's naiveness..

She looked confusedly at him but the garden scene flashed in her eyes where Yuxi kissed Jimin on his lips passionately..

She wants to experience that too, not because she is curious about it but because she thinks that soulmate should kiss each other..

She held on his face still having a wide cute smile on her lips while he was just wondering what this little idiot girl is trying to do with him..

And within a second, she connected her plumpy lips on his harsh one..

______________________________________

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

112K 6.3K 27
Life the beautiful lie, Death the painful Truth Everyone knows the saying But on the death Hymn, Death, is the beautiful truth. _________ Darkness...
25.5K 1.9K 22
Jeon Jeongguk is an arrogant magician who bows down to no one, not even the Gods of Olympus that reside on the mountain just above Seoul. His dreams...
9.1K 1.1K 20
[α΄€ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ] Heaven and Hell─ Two completely different departments, two completely different lives. Both are in one world, yet any interact...
8.9K 978 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...