A DC Saiyan | The Rise Of A L...

By UnmatchedPictures

When A Pod Lands On Earth A Baby Saiyan Named Masaru, Hes raised and trained by the Justice League Becoming A... More

S1 E1:Start Of An Adventure.
S1 E2:Raising A Baby With A Darkseid Level Appetite.
S1 E3:Amnesia Inducement
S1 E4:Themyscira Trials
S1 E5:Themyscira Trials 2
S1 E6:Themyscira Trials 3 Attack Of The Oozaru
S1 E7:Aftermath, Gotham Guidement
S1 E8:Gotham Guidement
S1 E9:Gotham Guidement 2
S1 E10:Atlantis Acquirement
S1 E11:Atlantis Acquirement 2
S1 E12:Atlantis Acquirement 3
S1 E13:Coast City Captors.
S1 E14:Coast City Captors 2
S1 E15:Coast City Captors 3
S1 E16:Coast City Captors 4
S1 E17:Coast City Captors 5
S1 E18:Coast City Captors 6
S1 E19:Coast City Captors 7
S1 E20/S1 Finale:Masaru's Rage
S2 E1:Attack Of Steppenwolf
S2 E2:Villainous Vitrol
S2 E3:A Toime Skip!
S2 E4:A Toime Skip 2
S2 E5:Limitless Potential and Rising Power.
S2 E6:Family Time
S2 E7:Infiltration
S2 E8:Imagineeeeseee
S2 E9:Tournament 1
S2 E10:Tournament 2/S2 Finale
S3 E1:Metropolis
S3 E2:Parasite
S3 E3:Aftermath
S3 E4:Analysis
S3 E5:Analysis 2
S3 E6:Mongul's Might
S3 E7:Bizzaro's Blunder
S3 E8:Livewire's Latest
S3 E9:Attack Of A Kryptonian
S3 E10:Awakened At Last/S3 Finale
S4 E1:Aromatic Al Ghul
S4 E2:Interrogation
S4 E3:Masaru's Love
S4 E4:Nothing But Skyill!
S4 E5:Masaru's...Illegal...First Time...
S4 E6:Betrayal Stings
S4 E7:Betrayal Stings 2
S4 E8:Betrayal Stings 3
S4 E9:Betrayal Stings 4
S4 E10:The Close Combat Fight/S4 Finale
S5 E1:Secrets
S5 E2:Secrets Revealed
S5 E3:Imagine.
S5 E4:Just Training.
S5 E5:FAMILY DINNER
S5 E6:Tournament...Again.
S5 E7:Invasion.
S5 E8:A Saiyan Vs A Megalomaniac
S5 E9:A Staggering Power
S5 E10:Aftermath/S5 Finale.
S6 E1:Normal Life
S6 E2:Face To Face.
S6 E3:Laps Lazuli!
S6 E4:Showdown on King Kai's World! Masaru vs. Beerus the Destroyer!
S6 Episode 5:How Dare You Do That To My Lois! Superman's Metamorphosis of Fury?
S6 E6:Thanks for Waiting, Lord Beerus! A Super Saiyan God Is Born at Last!
S6 E7:I WILL NOT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!!!!!!!
S6 E8:Im Just Excited
S6 E9:Masaru, Surpass Super Saiyan God!
S6 E10:This is All the Power I've Got! A Settlement Between Gods/S6 Finale
S7 E1:Training God Ki.
S7 E2:Training With Whis
S7 E3:Reunited
S7 E4:The Start of Vengeance! The Trigon Force's Malice Strikes Beastboy!
S7 E5:Change! An Unexpected Return! His Name Is Jacob!!
S7 E6:Earth! Superman! Both on the Ropes! Hurry and Get Here, Masaru!!
S7 E7:Clash! Trigon vs Masaru This Is the Result of My Training!
S7 E8:A Full-Throttle Battle! The Vengeful Hell Trigon.
S7 E9:A Chance Appears in a Tight Spot! Launch a Counteroffensive, Masaru!
S7 E10:The Earth Explodes?! A Decisive Star Crasher!/S7 Finale.
S8 E1:Broken Hearts...
S8 E2:Chaos Ensues.
S8 E3:Problem
S8 E4:More Inner Turmoil
S8 E5: Mas vs Ura.
S8 E6:More Bodies!
S8 E7:1 v Idk?
S8 E8:Urasam vs The Justice League.
S8 E9:Urasam vs The Rest.
S8 E10:Clash Of The Gods/S8 Finale
S9 E1:Yay New Love Interest
S9 E2:A Date
S9 E3:Masaru's Admirers.
S9 E4:Fighting His Way To Freedom
S9 E5:Who The Predator Is.
S9 E6:Zamaron.
S9 E7:Zamaron 2
S9 E8:Meet Up and Fusion.
S9 E9:Meet Masaman.
S9 E10:Badass./S9 Finale.
S10 E1:Amazon
S10 E2:Rage.
S10 E3:Siblings Reunited
S10 E4:Halloween Special
S10 E5:Beginning Of The End
S10 E6:Attack Of The Buu's
S10 E7:Attack Of The Parademons and Darkseid.
S10 E8:Meeting Darkseid Face To Face
S10 E9:The Battle Of The Multiverse

S10 E10:The Fate Of The Omniverse/Series Finale.

311 2 0
By UnmatchedPictures

Masaru, the Saiyan warrior, had been on a journey of self-discovery for many years. He had traveled across earth, seeking out new challenges and pushing himself to new heights of power.

This was it. The ultimate battle between good and evil. Masaru knew that he had to give it his all if he wanted to stand a chance against Darkseid. The two warriors met on the battlefield, and the fight began. Masaru was surprised by Darkseid's incredible strength, but he fought back with everything he had. They exchanged blows back and forth, the sound of their clashes echoing across the multiverse.

The two warriors clashed once again, and the battle intensified. Masaru's new form gave him incredible speed and strength, but Darkseid was not one to be underestimated. With a wave of his hand, he unleashed a massive energy blast that threatened to destroy everything in its path.

Masaru knew that he had to act fast. He focused his energy and charged at Darkseid with incredible speed. He dodged Darkseid's attacks and landed a powerful kick to his chest, sending him flying back.

The two warriors continued to fight, exchanging blows that shook the very foundations of the multiverse. TF Darkseid produces an energy ball and fires both energies back to Masaru, who quickly avoids the explosion.

The New God summons a powerful String Shot which he lashes at the saiyan god like a whip, but he dodges each and every strike. Masaru leaps upwards into a somersault before unleashing an array of power, showering the scene with hard-hitting balls of ki energy.

Darkseid is struck three times while charging him. He dissipates his whip-like weapon, before teleporting and dodging his way to get to Masaru. He is able to get behind him while he is still firing ki balls and with an energy-charged finger, he forces it down conjuring his next move.

The void of space suddenly grows a bright shade of gold as lightning crashes down on the orange god, electrifying him in a gigantic blast of electric energy.

Regardless of the swift punishment, Masaru forces himself free and delivers a fast and vicious belly-punch to his adversary. He tries to land another punch but Darkseid teleports out of harm's way and high above him from behind, binding his string shot around his tail.

"Don't you dare..." Masaru says

With a rough tug, he spins the vulnerable and screaming saiyan god around before hurling him into the sun. Darkseid envelops himself within a forcefield for reasons and darts off in a blurry streak towards the core of the sun.

Masaru, having survived his solar dip, emerges and with a roar, creates an enormous Sphere of Power the size of the sun itself, and lobs it at the very same star, just as his adversary reaches it.

From the black abyss of space, the sun glows in a furious fusion of gold, orange and red until finally it goes supernova. Amongst the radiated ruins of the now-dead star, the two destroyers are still fighting with Darkseid shooting two finger beams and a larger two-handed beam which Masaru effortlessly dodges.

He fires his own energy beams, which are dodged by the God. They collide yet again, and the impact sends both of them flying into two different planets that are somehow not affected by the supernova.

One is green and the other is red. On the green planet, Masaru lands harshly in a village setting. As he stands on his feet to slow his momentum, a voice calls out to him. He can see two green natives greeting him.

"Hello there, stranger. Welcome." Green Man says

Meanwhile on the red planet, Darkseid has a rough entrance of his own before he slows his momentum.

He is in another similar village setting and just like before, a voice speaks out. This time, the natives are red.

"Hello there, stranger. Wel-" The native starts

The red planet blows up as Darkseid flies away from it. Now both godly combatants, burning with apocalyptic energy, are again heading for a collision course. The impact is so colossal, it almost covers the whole area of visual space in clashing shades of orange and rainbow colors.

The rippling effect of the force completely obliterates the green planet, the remains of the sun is also affected by the impact, turning into a black hole. The immediate vacuum starts drawing in asteroids but for the two combatants, their attention is on defeating the other.

Darkseid fires a stronger version of his String Shot which pierces through the Ryuji energy and wraps around Masaru, trapping him.

"Hey! No fair!" Masaru says

Darkseid hurls him into a direct course with the black hole. He even follows and fires more energy blasts at him to push him nearer and nearer to his doom. Seeing his one chance, the god of Saiyans taps into the power to awaken the remainder of his power.

He succeeds and breaks free, before dodging a blast and ramming into the new god. He kicks him skywards before teleporting and smacking him down with an axe handle.

"You're no match." Masaru says

Darkseid fires a beam but Masaru swiftly moves behind him and viciously kicks him forward.

As he speaks, he fires a Cataclysmic Orb. But the defiant God still speaks harsh words.

"You're trash! You'll die like dirt!" True Form darkseid shouts

He throws a String Shot beam that overpowers the orb and pierces through the saiyan god, erupting him in rainbow blazing light. The renegade new god laughs loudly in glee, knowing what comes next.

Masaru' own mind blossoms right in front of him and begins to float towards the evil god. However, he breaks out of Darkseid's control as his mind is drifting away. He clutches his mind in his hand and brings it close to his chest.

His sudden action is very shocking to his adversary, who cannot believe what just happened.

"What?! That's... impossible!" Darkseid shouts

"Now you're catching on." Masaru says

At that moment Masaru aims and casts the Wrath of A God technique, forcing Darkseid into blocking it with his true forms power. Now he is the one being pushed into the path of the black hole, closer and closer.

"I AM the impossible!" Masaru shouts

Masaru punches the beam, increasing its power. Darkseid lets out a scream as the beam breaks through his defenses and continues on to destroy his very being and rip him to pieces, leaving his remains to be sucked into the black hole. Masaru had defeated the true form of darkseid. Masaru looks down as his hair fell back down.

The exhaustion made Masaru collapse through space. He's caught...not by his friends or by his family but by sinestro himself. Who looks down and Carrie's Masaru away he arrives on Apokolips. He throws Masaru's body down he's very battle worn as the heroes rush to his aide.
The planet glows with life.

This is Apokolips now.

"You saved him?" Superman asks

"He stopped darkseid from destroying all of space and time. I had no choice." Sinestro says

Masaru coughs waking up everyone rushes over to him and helps him up.

"You did it Mas...you beat him!" Everyone shouts hugging him

"Wow...that's so good to know...I thought I was a goner there for a second." Masaru says chuckling "Ow it hurts to laugh."

"So it's over...we can all live in some way of peace." Superman says

"FOR DARKSEID!!!!!!!" Granny Goodness shouts

Sinestro bitch slaps her into the air.

"Bitch" Sinestro says

We Fade Out.

2 Yrs Later.

Masaru sits next to Powergirl.

"Ok...what's so important you had to tell me Karen?" Masaru asks

"Well it's really important." Powergirl says

"The Wedding will have enough seats I double checked." Masaru says we pan down and the two have rings on

"It's not that...Masaru...Im pregnant." Powergirl says

Masaru is agape...his eyes widen with happiness as he smirks and kisses her.

"YES WOW IVE NEVER BEEN A DAD BEFORE THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL!!!" Masaru shouts

"It's a boy." She says

"Ok I already have the name, Kasaru Starr...and the middle name...Hippolyta." Masaru says

Karen smiles they both hug as we fade out.

(And with that it marks the end of the journey of Masaru Katsuo, like most it ends with happiness. But Masaru's adventure doesn't stop there...I'm starting a spin-off with Masaru entering the marvel comics universe check it out later. And with that I bid you well.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179 9 87
It has been a hundred plus years since the last of the original "Z" fighters has passed away. Not every descendant of Goku, and Vegeta has obtained t...
38.6K 329 33
You're a Saiyan and you are training to be the best hero with your childhood friends Shoto Todoroki, Ejiro Kirishima, Ochako Uraraka.
18K 463 26
Totama is a Saiyan who is from Planet Vegeta. He lands on the planet later than Goku, they both grow together as great warriors and they both find s...
1.8K 22 62
Alright let's try again... Meet Masaru Raised From The Ground Up By The Red Room and Ascended To A Great Hero. He has his ups and downs but then agai...