''β€’ Anime SickFics ~ OneShots...

By BethPlayz_

Requests are open! Please give me ideas! OneShots and SickFics. Purely SFW other than some blood/triggers. ... More

Introduction
πŸ€’ β€’ SickFics β€’ πŸ€’
πŸ’‹ Kamisama Kiss πŸ’‹
Nanami is Sick (πŸ’‹)
Period (πŸ’‹)
πŸ‘‘ Ouran πŸ‘‘
Ouran (KyoHaru) (πŸ‘‘)
Honey's Tummy Ache! (πŸ‘‘)
πŸ’š My Hero Academia πŸ’š
BakuDeku (πŸ’š)
What If.... (πŸ’š) ⚠️ Angst! ⚠️
Trauma (πŸ’š)
❓ Other ❓
Promised Neverland (❓)
Given Sick Mafuyu (❓)
🏐 Haikyuu 🏐
BokuAkaKuroKen (🏐)
Tsukishima Gets Sick (🏐)
Karasuno Comforts Y/N (🏐)
KageKenHina (🏐)
IwaOi (🏐)
IwaOi : Faking it? (🏐)
Karma (🏐)
SakuAtsu : Emetophobia (🏐)
Hinata's Sick Day (🏐)
Period (🏐)
Food Poisoning (🏐)
CarSick (Hinata) (🏐)
Sick Tsukishima (🏐)
Food Poisoning (🏐)
BokuAka (Overworked) (🏐)
KageKenHina (🏐)
Period (🏐)
Affection (🏐)
Bus Troubles (🏐)
OsaSuna (🏐)
MSBY Team (🏐) ⚠️ angst ⚠️
Mama Kita (🏐)
Give him a break (🏐)
Tokyo Training Camp (🏐)
Freezer (🏐)
Take a Break (🏐)
Nobody Believes Me (🏐)
Please forgive me (🏐) ⚠️ Angst ⚠️
Please Forgive Me (2) (🏐)
Pay Attention To Me... (🏐)
Suffering (🏐)
PCOS (🏐)
Chaotic Mess (🏐)
Help Me (🏐) ⚠️ Angst! ⚠️
Misunderstood (🏐)
Give me Space (🏐)
A world without you (🏐)
Take it Easy (🏐)
An Unlikely Match (🏐) (BIG WARNING)
Diabetic Problems (🏐)
Asthma Attack (🏐)
Setters Preference Part 1 (🏐)
Setters Preference Part 2 (🏐)
Karasuno : You're on your period (🏐)
Nekoma/Fukurodani : Preference Part 2! (🏐)
When the Karasuno Boys have a Head Cold (🏐)
Shiratorizawa Preference (🏐) P1
The Big Training Camp (🏐)
Bicycle Accident (🏐)
Ball Boy (🏐)
Hunger (🏐)
Ice (🏐)
Sick (🏐)

Cold never bothered him (🏐)

161 1 0
By BethPlayz_

The cold doesn't bother Hinata... right?

Well that's how he acts, what happens when Hinata is on the long ride home and his bike gets a flat tire, now Hinata is stuck in the cold calling for help, however his phone dies. What happens when Hinata's hands start to turn purple??

🏐 Hinata + KuroKen and BokuAka 🏐

Hinata as always is heading home in the snow on his bike, he always rides home from practice even in the snow because he must have the perfect stamina.

Hinata's mum always offers him a ride home on the snowing days but he declines saying he is going to be okay.

Today however, Hinata was very unfortunate to get a flat tire on his bike and he was nowhere near any store or place he could take shelter.

The time was late so most people were asleep or busy, Hinata made a few calls to his team mates who couldn't come get him due to them being too far or not having a car.

Hinata tried to call his mother but she wouldn't answer, his phone only had a few minutes of battery left, so he made a frantic group chat and sent his location and a help signal.

The group chat involved some students from Nekoma and Fukurodani. Hinata had his gloves off so he could send the message, his hands started to get really cold and purple.

Kenma's POV

Kenma looked at the phone to see the group chat that had Hinata's location and a help message. Kenma's eyes widened at the text.

'' Kuroo! Get your car ready! ''

Kenma yelled as he got dressed in his warm clothes.

Kuroo had also seen the group chat and was already in his warm clothes, heading to the car and getting his keys.

They both got in the car, however the drive was far, how would Hinata cope.

Hinata's POV

Hinata had tried to get his gloves back on but his hands were numb and freezing, Hinata's body was shaking, sure he was wearing the warmest clothes he could be, but the snow kept coming.

Hinata knew he had to stay there, he shouldn't go anywhere or his friends might not see him, have his friends even seen the messages?

Bokuto's POV

Bokuto also saw the message and was frantic, he shook Akaashi awake.

'' Kaashi! Kaashi! Hinata is in trouble! ''

Akaashi woke up immediately and his eyes widened, they both went to their car, but also.. their drive was long too.

Hinata's POV

Hinata sat down on the cold floor, his hands under his warm jacket in hopes to stop himself from getting hypothermia, Hinata had circulation problems too, so the cold isn't good for his body.

Hinata sat there for probably an hour, his body starting to get weak, and his hands completely numb. He couldn't feel his hands, nor any pain at this point. Was he dying?

Hinata was shocked that all this time no cars have come by, not even cars just minding their own business.

Suddenly Hinata looked up when he saw the bright light of a car, two cars actually.

'' Hinata! ''

Hinata heard Kenma's voice, Kenma rushed over to Hinata who instantly fell into Kenma's arms unconscious.

'' Ah Fuck! Bokuto, Kaashi! Do you guys have blankets in your car?! ''

Kenma yelled, Kaashi nodded as he brought the blankets.

They all wrapped up Hinata and placed him in the warm car.

'' We need to get him to the hospital. ''

Kuroo drove to the hospital, Kenma was holding Hinata close to his body to keep Hinata warm.

Akaashi and Bokuto were driving behind to follow.

They got Hinata to the hospital, Kuroo carried Hinata.

'' Someone help! ''

Kenma yelled, the nurses looked over. One of the nurses was Hinata's mother (I'm not sure what her job is, but she's a nurse here).

'' Oh my gosh! What happened to Shoyo?! ''

She rushed over and took Hinata from Kuroo.

'' Miss Hinata, his bike got a flat tire. He sent an emergency text I guess his phone died... we got here as quick as we could to help him. ''

Kaashi explained. She thanked them, she took Shoyo into the emergency room, taking him to get some thermal blankets on him and get him started on IV's.

'' Hang in there Shoyo. ''

Hinata's mother said.

About 2 hours passed, there was no news. Kenma was worried sick as he messaged the group chat saying how angry he was at the others for not helping Hinata and that he's in the hospital now.

Kuroo held Kenma's hand.

'' Kenma calm down, maybe they didn't know what the help message was for. Hinata didn't give much explanation, so some of his team mates might not have understood. I'm sure they feel horrible for what has happened. ''

Kageyama ran in.

'' Is he okay?! I'm so so so sorry! I don't have a car nor can I drive and my parents are out! I-I had to beg my sister to come home early... but I was too late.... is he okay?! ''

Kageyama cries, on his knees, looking at Kenma.

'' We don't know Kageyama... we haven't gotten any news. ''

Kenma says sadly, Kageyama slammed his head on the floor and cried, his head bleeding.

'' Eh Kageyama! Hey someone help over here! ''

Hinata's mother came out, she looked at Kageyama.

'' Tobio! Oh gosh sweetie! ''

She rushed to Tobio and hugged him.

'' Hey shhh, don't cry, hey Hinata is okay.. he just woke up. ''

Hinata's mother said as she helped Kageyama stand up, gently placing her hand on his bleeding head.

'' Come, before you see him, let's get that fixed. Kenma, Kuroo... and- I'm so sorry I don't know your names. You may go see Hinata. ''

She allowed them in and she took Kageyama to get his head fixed up.

Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi went to Hinata's room, where Hinata was under the warm thermal blankets and had an oxygen mask on, but he was awake.

'' Hinata! ''

Kenma ran to Hinata and looked at him.

'' Oh I was so worried! ''

Hinata looked at Kenma, then Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi.

'' Thank you... thank you all for coming.. I guess my help message wasn't easy to understand... I'm just so glad..''

Hinata's mother came in, Kageyama came in behind her, his head was patched up and bandaged.

'' Hina? ''

Hinata looked at Kageyama.

'' Kags! Y-You came! ''

Kageyama ran to Hinata and placed his hand on Hinata's chest.

'' Of course I did... I'm sorry I didn't come earlier, I-I swear I would have... I just didn't have a way to get there.. I feel so damn bad! ''

Kageyama cries, Hinata moved his hand from under the thermal blanket, his hands were only blue and not as bad as before. He held Kageyama's hand.

'' Kageyama at least you are here now.. I'm so thankful for all of you. ''

Hinata gave a weak smile to them all.

~

The next day, Hinata wasn't going home yet, he had to stay in the hospital for a few days. So Kenma, Kuroo and the others had already gone home, not before Hinata's mother gave them all the baked goodies that she could as a thanks for saving her baby.

Kageyama stayed the night in the hospital, Hinata was eating some food, Kageyama helping since Hinata's hands were numb, they would take some time to recover.

Sugawara and Daichi came barging in.

'' My baby!!! I'm so so sorry! I should have helped you last night! ''

Sugawara sobs, Daichi held Suga back.

'' Suga give the boy some space. ''

Coach and the rest of the team also came to visit, saying they were deeply sorry for not helping Hinata last night. Even Tsukishima, he would have but he can't drive, so he couldn't.

'' Thanks everyone. It's alright, I actually had the people farthest away from us save me. I'm thankful for them, and I'm glad everyone else is sorry and was going to help. ''

Hinata thanked them all.

~

A month rest and Hinata was back to school playing Volleyball, however Hinata's mother forbade Hinata from ever going out at least in the snow.

The End! 1354 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 15.3K 35
γ€Š requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
256K 4.2K 25
[completed] Just a book of one shots. Requests are: temporarily opened >Completed< (These one shots were made when I first joined Wattpad, wh...
76.8K 1.4K 15
just some tsukkiyama shots πŸ”žΒ‘smut! you have been warned! ⚠️‘angst! (maybe, i'm not really a fond of depressing shit but i'll explore some time) ✨‘fl...
1.1K 11 11
These are some Haikyu one shots and I except request on ships and stories lines! This is one of my first stories, so please tell me how to improve. A...