๐š‚๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ot7_bang_tan

Jimin as yoongi's strict boyfriend ๐Ÿ’œ ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Intro
strict
protect
assignment!
quit!!
love assignment
studies
spoiled
punishment?
forgiven?
chips

sweet night

3.4K 230 54
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ ot7_bang_tan

(9:45pm)

"Come on bubba finish it fast, it will help you to sleep peacefully" mrs.park said sitting down infront of yoongi on the bed looking at him who was holding a glass of warm milk in his hand.

"My chips?"

"I gave your chips to Jimin, if you will wake up in midnight then he will give it to you hmm?" Mrs.park said softly.

Yoongi nodded and took a sip of his milk. It was warm, he liked it so he quickly finished it without any whining.

"Wow, finally he did something without any tantrums" Jimin said who was sitting beside yoongi with his back against the headboard.

"Mamma see, he's making fun of me" yoongi complained about him.

"I don't think he said anything wrong" mrs.park mumbled.

Yoongi whined loudly and sulked.

Jimin laughed.

"Okay shh! Don't tease my baby, he's my good boy, see he finished his milk" mrs.park said pinching yoongi's cheek.

"You Heard that jiminie? I am momma's good baby!" Yoongi said giving the glass to mrs.park.

"Yeah yeah mr.momma's boy, I heard it clearly" Jimin said smiling. He loves it when Yoongi behaves like a baby with their parents.

"Ok now you both sleep hmm? Good night" mrs.park said getting up from the bed. She then kissed Yoongi's cheek and looked at Jimin

"Ahh Don't you dare to think about kissing me! Go shoo shoo! I need privacy with my future husband" Jimin said.

Mrs.park laughed and went out.

"So momma's goo-" before Jimin could say anything, yoongi just yawned and laid down with his back facing Jimin.

"Good night Jimin, sweet dreams"

"Yahh! You was just so energetic and now?" Jimin said in disbelief.

"Cause mamma is the best and you are a bore, now don't distur- ah!"

"Bore huh?" Jimin said hovering above yoongi after pushing him to lay on his back.

"Stop it! I am sleepy!" Yoongi pushed Jimin causing him to fell down from the bed.

"Now you are gone min yoongi!" Jimin got up and pulled the duvet away from yoongi.

"W-what are your doing?" Yoongi gulped as he saw jimin's smirk.

"I am hungry" saying this, Jimin pulled down Yoongi's pajama so fastly that yoongi couldn't even do anything.

"J-jimin!! Wai-"

Yoongi's hands tried grabbing jimin's hands but Instead his own hands were caught by Jimin.

"Turn around"

"H-huh?"

"Guess someone wants to be punished" Jimin sighed and turned him around himself then slide down his underwear.

And before yoongi could say anything, he received a hard smack on his butt cheek
"Ahh!"

"You are mamma's good boy because she doesn't know your bad side, want me to tell her how you behave in university with other nerd students huh?"

"N-no jimin, plea-"

*Smack*

"Oww!!"

"Want more hyung?" Jimin asked looking at Yoongi's red buttcheek.

"Want you in me Jimin, please fuck your yoongi hyun-"

"We already talked about this, I'll fulfill this wish after our wedding hyung not now"

"But Jimin I want you no- arghh!!" Yoongi groaned when he got one more smack.

"No more discussion about this hyung! Now turn around"

Yoongi quietly turned around now facing Jimin.

"Love you hyung"

"Hmm" yoongi just hummed while pulling up his bottoms but he froze when jimin said
"Let's cuddle but without clothes"

"What? Why?" Yoongi asked.

"You don't want to?" Jimin asked back while already removing his shirt.

"Ofcourse i want" yoongi said excitedly while sliding down his bottoms and then his shirt. He then covered his naked body with duvet.

While jimin removed his pajama and laid down beside him and grabbed yoongi, pressing yoongi's body against his chest.

"Your boxers? Remove them too like me" yoongi said pushing jimin away.

"No, if i did then we will definitely cross our limits and I don't want that" jimin spoke and this time held yoongi tightly against his body not letting him move.

"Then i will wear mine, leave me" yoongi struggled but jimin refused to leave him.
"Jimin this is cheating! I am f-fully naked but yo-"

"And i want you to be naked in my arms so you are not going to wear anything, now shh" jimin said running his hand up and down on yoongi's back.

"This is not fair, you c-cheated, hey!!" Yoongi gasped as jimin slide his hand inbetween his legs and started pinching his rim.

"Such a soft and sensitive body you have hyung, just for me to devour" jimin said pecking yoongi's lips then left open mouth wet kisses on his jaw and neck.

Yoongi begins to moan. Jimin's hand inbetween his legs was giving him shivers.
"Want your c-cock, want you to r-rip me apart by thrusting so hard, want you to make me scream by fucking me mercilessly jimin"

Jimin smirked at those sentences that left from yoongi's mouth.
"You love pain but you starts crying after i finger you for some minutes, i am never going to hurt you hyung, i will give you pain but with pleasure"

Yoongi smiled shyly and hide his face in jimin's neck.

"Ripping you apart is not a joke baby, you don't know how much it will hurt you so never say anything like this again hmm? You can think about these horny things but in a limit"

"Ok ok, sorry" yoongi said with his face stuffed in jimin's neck.

"Now let's sleep"

"Good night jiminie"

"Good night hyungie"

Then they both slept.

(Next morning) 7:35am

"Hyung aren't you ready yet? We will get late" jimin said knocking bathroom door.

"Almost ready jimin, just 1 minute, you go and have your breakfast" yoongi's voice came from inside the bathroom.

"Come down fast" jimin said and then left downstairs.

"Is yoon still getting ready? Did he liked the clothes?" Mrs.park asked while setting the table.

"I don't know, i just handed him the clothes and pushed him inside the bathroom" jimin said sitting down on the chair.

"You pushed him? You shouldn't have done that" mrs. Kim giving him glares.

"Not that badly mom, he was not getting up and I don't want to get late for the lecture so i just picked him and then pushed him but gentle inside the bathroom" jimin said explaining.

"Ok but next time, call me if he doesn't get up, i will wake him up"mrs. Park said serving him the breakfast.

"Ok yoongi's momma, now can you please go and call him down fas-"

"No need i am here"

Jimin looked back and saw yoongi then chuckled

Mrs. Park went to him and kissed his soft cheeks
"Good morning my boy, had a good sleep hmm?"

Yoongi nodded happily and hugged her.

"Good, now come and have breakfast otherwise you will get late"

Yoongi again nodded and sat down beside jimin then they had their breakfast.

"Ok here take it with you ok?"

Jimin looked at his mom and rolled his eyes
"Mom we are in university not in a school"

"Yes mamma, there is a canteen and you know they make the best burgers an-" yoongi stopped and pouted when his mamma sent him a glare.

"I want this lunch box when you guys will come back, got it? Jimin make sure that he eats the most of it ok? He needs to be healthy" Mrs. Park said to jimin who nodded agreeing to her.

"But why me? He will also have to eat equally" yoongi said pointing to jimin.

"Yoon I know what i need to do to keep my baby meow healthy ok? So no arguments, is that clear to you?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Now quickly have your breakfast, you guys are getting late"

Then they had breakfast and left for university.

"We are going in papa's car today?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he took my car" jimin answered sitting inside.

Yoongi sat down on the front passenger seat but then he remembered something
"Wait! I forgot to give a bye kiss to mamma"

"Aish hyung not right now ple - hyung come back!" Jimin shouted as yoongi stepped out from the car and ran back towards the main door.

"Just a minute jiminie" yoongi shouted and ran inside but as he entered inside, he was met with a lady who collided with him and he fell down with her above him.

"Ah!"

*smirk*

—————————————————————————

Don't forget to vote 🌟

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

8.8K 311 23
A story of two couples,madly in love ๐Ÿ’•,they thought for having a happy life with their love one but they don't know what destiny want for them . top...
383K 12K 35
Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin
28.4K 1.2K 24
where yoongi finds himself in a web of lies, pretending to be in a relationship with the new pretty, rich boy at their school. โ€ขthis is my own versio...
436K 14.1K 26
โ then, let me hump you instead. โž