Synchronicity

By ComfortZone_area

- In place of madness I'll offer up a prayer I'm in love with you Guided by the constellations - Uea -I neve... More

Intro _ Mirotic ( DBSK )
1_ Pray ( B. A. P)
2_This is War ( MBLAQ )
3_ Darkness Eyes ( Tohoshinki )
4_ Witch ( Boyfriend )
5_ Part Of Me ( Katy Perry )
6_Before the Dawn ... ( Infinite )
7_ Easy ( Stray Kids)
8_ No Dignity ( Oneus )
9_ Aishiteru no ni, Aisenai ( AAA )
10_ Tell Me Goodbye ( BigBang)
11_ Night Flower ( Ahn Ye Eun )
12_ Sorry I ( AAA)
13_ Orbit ( ONEWE )
14_ Fears ( The Rampage from Exile Tribe )
16_NARAK CHIP PUNG ( Bonnadol Feat.SPRITE)
17_ Love in The Ice ( Tohoshinki )
18_ La Rosa ( Uknow Yunho ft Shin Yeeun )
19_ I'll Be Your Man ( Stray Kids ver. )
20_ Synchronicity ( Amalee Ver )
21_ Halazia ( Ateez)
22_ Rover ( Kai )
23_Kingdom Come ( The Boyz )
24._ Marutsuke (Given - Mafuyu)
25_Bite Me ( Enhypen)
26_Crush ( ZEROBASEONE)
27_ Kanashimi no Yukue ( Xia Junsu )
28_ Jiu no Kuchizuke ( SID )
29_Omokage ( SID )
30_ I Choose ( Allesia Carra )
32_ Midnight Sun ( Alexa )
33_ Back To Tomorrow ( TOHOSHINKI )
34_Its You ( Super Junior )

15_ INSANE ( BTOB )

499 37 4
By ComfortZone_area

It’s always the same as last night – you turn away from me
I’m so tired of me always being the clingy one
Because to me, it was always you – I always trusted you
So every night it’s lonely, miserable, tiring

I will leave for you so I will get to hate you
Now I won’t cling onto you anymore
I’m gonna be better – it’s better if I’m not here
Especially today, you have so many secrets
.
.
.

Sky woke up at 2am when he heard someone crying in his dormitory, Sky rubbed his eyes because his vision wasn't very clear.

Hiks... Hiks.. Hiks... Hiks... Hiks..

The sound of crying was getting louder and louder making Sky even more disturbed, inevitably sky got out of bed and approached the sound source. Sky wrinkled his eyes when he saw a shadowy figure crouching in a corner near his bookcase. Because it was dark, Sky couldn't see the shadow clearly, Sky took a broom handle, getting ready to beat the crying shadow. When sky was about to hit the shadow, suddenly the shadow jumped towards him, making sky lose its balance and fall to the ground.

" Ouch " Sky screamed in pain because his butt hit the floor hard.

"SKY..... HUAAAAA..... SKYYY"  shadow screamed while hugging sky tightly

" Rain ?... " call sky doubt, sky stood up while continuing to hug the shadow then looked for the light switch to turn on the light. Sky was quite surprised to see Rain crying out loud, his face full of tears and snot. Sky looked disgusted because some of  rain's snot stuck to his nightgown.
Sky took a deep breath, he led rain to sit on the couch.

"Are you done?" Sky asked when Rain's crying had started to subside, Sky handed Rain a drink. Rain nodded slowly while drinking the water that sky had brought earlier.

"What's wrong?" asked Sky slowly

"...." Rain didn't answer and just lowered his head.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, but I want to go back to sleep. You can sleep on the couch if you want." Rain's silence made Sky sigh and because there was no answer from Rain, Sky finally decided to go back to sleep.

"I will break up with phi phayu" Sky frowned, he turn around to see rain.

" What did you say ? " asked sky to make sure he didn't hear wrongly. Rain sighed.

"sky ... I think I will break up with phi phayu" said rain once again, this time in a louder voice so sky can hear his voice.

"Why are you suddenly talking like that?" asked Sky in surprise, according to Sky, even though Rain and Phayu had a fight, this was the first time Rain asked to break up with Phayu.

"He.... phi phayu... cheating on me." Sky couldn't believe it when he heard Rain's statement

"Are you sure that Phi Phayu is cheating on you?" Sky asked again, because Sky really knew that Phi Phayu couldn't have an affair. Phi phayu is not the type of person who can have an affair with other people, even if phi phayu finds new love phi phayu will definitely finish his relationship with rain first.

"I saw it with my own eyes that Phi Phayu was cheating on me, Sky," Rain answered.

"What do you mean?" asked Sky again.

_ Flash Back _

Since Uea went to Pha Pun Dao Rain felt a little relieved because at least his task of protecting UAE was reduced. During the two weeks of Uea's absence, Rain was able to have fun with his phi phayu.

Like now Rain plans to meet with Phi Phayu at their house, but when he is on his way to Phi Phayu's house Rain frowned when he sees a motorcycle that he is very familiar with. Rain approached the motorbike and how surprised he was to see phi phayu walking with a woman in front of him.

phayu looks so intimate with that woman, rain wants to call phi phayu but he can't take a step until finally rain decides to leave.

_ End FlashBack _

"Have you asked phi phayu who is the woman he brought?" Sky tried to calm Rain down. Rain shook his head slowly.

"You have to ask phi phayu first about that woman, dont misunderstand phi phayu like last time" sky tried to warn rain. He still remembers when rain asked him to run away from phayu and phai just because rain misunderstood phayu.

"I know I shouldn't have misunderstood phi phayu, but phi phayu acted as if nothing had happened when he and I met that afternoon. Even when I mentioned that woman, phi phayu just said nothing" rain shouted making sky shocked.

"Phi Phayu even avoids me, he always rejects my calls, doesn't reply to my messages even Phi Phayu always comes out every time I sleep... anyway I want to break up with Phi Phayu" Sky rubbed his forehead, his head suddenly hurt hearing rain's chatter.

" ok fine ... we will talk about this problem in the morning, my head hurts I need to rest. you also sleep first to calm your mind and heart before you make a decision that you might regret later " sky kept trying to calm rain. Sky knew that Rain was still in an emotional state, it would be very dangerous if Rain made a decision when he was angry. Rain just nodded, still sobbing
.
.
The next morning

Sky woke up earlier than usual, this was because he had to buy breakfast for Rain. Usually Sky always cooks in her dorm, but because her food supply in Ea's cupboard runs out, Sky decides to buy breakfast. Sky saw Rain still fast asleep on the couch.
When sky finished buying breakfast and returned to his dorm, he saw that rain had woken up with his eyes still half open.

" Morning " Said sky while he close the door.

" Morning ai sky ... Where are you from ? " Rain rubbed his sleepy eyes.

" I just go to buy breakfast for us, go wash your face and brush your teeth" sky commanded, rain nodded. Rain went to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. Rain keeps his special toiletries in Sky's place because Rain knows he will often visit Sky's dorm. Rain also did the same at the uea condo.
After finishing, rain saw sky waiting for him to have breakfast together.

"Let's eat" Sky said, rain sat down and took his food. While eating, Rain and Sky didn't say anything. They were both silent, before Rain finally decided to speak.

"Sky.... last night I thought about it well. My decision is final I will break up with Phi Phayu" said Rain, Sky stopped eating his food.

"Are you really sure you want to break up with Phi Phayu, you've liked Phi Phayu for a long time and now that you're together with him you've decided to finish?" Sky was still trying to persuade rain about his decision. Sky really didn't know what Rain and Phayu's relationship was like before Sky met with rain. But from the stories he heard, Sky was sure that their relationship is not easy to get to where he is now. It would be a shame if Rain and Phayu's relationship had to end.

"Sky... I'm tired of my relationship with phi phayu, all this time it's always me chasing him... it's always me trying to maintain our relationship but phi phayu doesn't care at all, even if phi phayu explains everything to me I still can't accept it" Rain said, his voice sounding irritated.

"What do you mean?" Sky asked confused

" Even phi phayu explains that he really has nothing to do with the woman I saw yesterday, I will still break up with him," said Rain. Sky still doesn't understand what rain means.

"He broke his promise to me " Add rain

"  Promise ? What promise ? " Sky asked. Rain didnt reply.

" Rain ... " Sky's voice pleaded with Rain. Rain still didn't answer and kept silent, sky couldn't force rain to speak. After finishing eating Rain cleaned up his portion.Rain immediately tidied up his belongings.

"Thank you and sorry for bothering you with my problem" Rain said, Sky could see the sad look on Rain's face..

"Where are you going?" Sky asked

"today... I will meet phi phayu and end it all" said rain firmly. Sky was shocked by Rain's words, he couldn't stop Rain's decision.

.
.
.
You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again I wanna hate you
(You always pretend nothing is wrong
Did you have to pick up the phone right now?)
You make me go insane
She gives me so much pain
I won’t be back again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.9K 16
(COMPLETED) This is a Taynew frankdrake pleumchimon and ohmnanon fanfic. Tay and New have been married for a long time. They have two teenagers to ta...
52.5K 1.4K 33
Mew gulf short sweet stories Short imagination stories of our dear mewgulf and Random one shot of other BL couples too Highest ranking #3 in SOTUS 💞...
321K 4.2K 87
A story where there is a boy named Ash Ketchum that one day he will acquire a power, a power that can rival even a god. His power will outmatched eve...
201K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...