Hits different. (COMPLETED)

By taylors_pickle

Taylor swift Gxg Mature content! Smut! Possible mentions of past abuse! Toxic parents! More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

1

3.5K 14 0
By taylors_pickle

Charlottes P. O. V.

1 year ago...

"Okay I dare you to ask her out." maya says pointing to someone. I look and smirk. "Light work." I say standing up. I walk to the girl who's facing the wall and I sat next to her. She looks at me. My eyes widen. "Y-you.w-well I" I shutter. She chuckled. "Can I help you?" she asks sweetly. "I um. I was gonna ask you out but now that i-i well youre out if my league" I say. Taylor frowns. "Don't say that. You gotta maintain confidence." she says. "Youre literally Taylor Swift dude." I say. "So. Go back and walk up to me as if I was just another girl" she says. I sigh and obey. Maya looks at me. "Taylor Swift" I mouth. Her eyes widen. "Ask her out what are you doing?" she mouths. I chuckle and walk back up and sat back down. "H-Hey. I was wondering you wanted coffee? On me?" I ask. She Laughs. "Try again. Youre still nervous" she says. I groan." cant you just say yes and we live happily ever after. " I say."no you don't have to walk back but just Breathe." she says. I breath deeply. "Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me some time? I would love to get to know you." I say. She smiles. "Id love to. But can I know your Name?" she asks. "Oh yeah right. Sorry my Name is Charlotte." I say. "Nice to meet you Charlotte. My Name is Taylor." she says. "Nice to meet you too. When are you free?" I ask. "I'm free tonight. Does 8 work?" she asks. "That works would you Like me to pick you up?" I ask. She smiles. "That would be nice. But since I don't fully know you id rather meet you there. Thank you for asking though. Where would we go?" she asks. " I'm thinking Italian I know a great place if your up for it" I smile. " sure! Whats it called? " she asks. "Giovannis." I say. "Ohhh ive heard of it but ive never eaten there." she says. "Its delicious! So ill see you tonight?" I ask. "Yes! But I should probably give you my number" she says. "Oh yes. Here" I say banding her my phone. She pit her contact name as cutie. I smile. "Whattt" she says. "Nothing its just you are a cutie." I say. She smiles. "Ill see you tonight." she says. I nod.

Present day.

Taylors P. O. V.

"Did you get the care package?" she asks. I smile and nod getting the box. "I wanted to be on facetime when I opened it." I say. She smiles. I open it and I see a stuffed animal. I smile. "Do you Like it?" she asks. "Youre so cute I love it!" I say. She smiles. "Keep looking theres more!" she says. I smile and look. A blanket. Cozy things. Hot chocolate. "Movies?" I ask. "Keep looking! Youre almost at the Best part" she says happily. I giggle. I look. "Plane ticket?Its just a copy." I say. "Yep" she says holding up the ticket. I gasp. " YOURE COMING?! " I ask." YES! my Job let me get next week off! I get to fly out and see you I bought the ticket as soon as I found out I was so excited! I am excited. I hope you are the cozy stuff is for movie Nights and kisses and Cuddles. " she says." youre the cutest human alove you know that? I am so excited and I cant wait to see you. I'm never gonna let you go. Like good luck going back home. " I smile. She giggles. " I leave tomorrow night. I cant wait. I'm like so excited my hearts beating so fast. " she says. I smile." I can take you on dates. We can go skating. Theme park whatever you want princess. I'm taking off all week too" I smile." oh Taylor. " she says. I smile."Charlotte. You know how much I love you right? " I ask." do you know how much I love you?" she asks. I smile. " I cant Wai till tomorrow I want you in my arms now" i pout. She smiles. "Soon my love." she says. I smile. "I don't wanna sleep." she says. "You have to baby" I coo. She sighs. "Its getting late. Ill call you in the morning. Or after work when I'm getting ready for my flight" she says with a giggle." okay babygirl. Sleep well okay? I cant wait to see you. " I say putting my hand against the screen. She did the same." I cant wait to see you either. Are you gonna be at the airport? " she asks." of course princess. What time do you get here? " I ask." the flights at 10 pm est so ill probable be in la around 1 am. It was the only flight available. " she says."thats okay baby you know I'm a night owl. Ill be there. " I smile. She smiles. I blow her a kiss as she does the same." goodnight princess. Have a good Day at work tomorrow" I say. She smiles and nods. "You too baby" she says. I hung up. And I went to bed the happiest ive been in a long time.

The next day...

Charlotte P. O. V.

"I'm so excited!" I say to my coworker. "Yeah yeah you get to see your girlfriend. Were happy for you but can you help me please?" she asks. I chuckle and nod. Soon enough it was time to go home and I ran to my car and called Taylor." hey princess! " she says. I smile." I'm so excited! I just got off work I'm gonna go home and shower and pack then head to the airport! " I say." I cant wait to see you you have no idea how happy I am babygirl" she says happily. "Promise kisses? " I ask." oh baby. Don't you worry as soon as I see you I'm giving you so many kisses. Once I'm alone with you ill show you just how much I love you" she says. I bit my lip." can you tell me more? " I ask." absolutely princess. Are you alone?" she asks. "Yes. I'm in my car" I pant. "Panting already? I havent even touched you yet" she teases. "Tay" I say. "When I finally get you alone. I plan on pinning you to the wall. Kissing every Inch of your beautiful body just to tease. Then. I'm gonna pull down your shorts. " she husks."Taylor. I-i cant I need you. " I moan. " you need me? Need me how baby? " she teases." tay" I whimper pushing my thighs together." are you wet? Tell me if I was there and I stuck my hand in your lingerie would your pussy be wet? " she teases." yes!" I say. She chuckled." youre so needy. I love it baby. Well get home Safe princess. I love you" she says." what?! No you cant leave me in this condition " I complain." bye princess. " she says. I groan." okay. " I say putting my phone A-side. I looked around and saw noone was looking an I stuck my hand in my shorts and rubber at my clit." fuck" I pant rubbing harder and faster."come on. So close." I whine.

Taylors P. O. V.

"Fuck" she says. I smirk. "Come on so close." she whines. I bit my lip as I listened more. "Oh! Oh shit. Yes. Fuck yes" she moans. She pants heavily. "You naughty girl" I tease. She gasps. "Shit! You scared me!" she complains. "Youre the one who didnt hang up. I just knew you couldnt wait" I tease. "Y-you made this happen!" she defends. "Mhmmm and it Was so sexy. Youre sexy baby I wish I made you cum like that I bet it felt good yeah? Getting yourself in the middle of a parking lot? Youre so dirty." I tease. She whimpers." stop youre making me more horny" she complains." okay okay. Ill let you be. But that pussys mine when you get here. " I husk. She moans." yes." she Breaths." drive safe princess call me when you get to the airport and when youre getting on the plane" I say. "Okay baby. I love you. Thank you for that by the way" she says. I smile. "You don't have to thank me baby. You deserve them everyday and I would if I could." I say. "I love you" she says. "I love you princess." I say. I hung up and went to target. Making it my duty to one up her in gifts.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 1K 14
One shots on incidents we come across from time to time. Contains mature content like crimes, suicide, etc. Read at your own risk. Want a story on p...
6.8K 150 8
Title is pretty self explanatory!!🤗 Disclaimer: This is just for fun, not to speculate about Taylor's sexuality, as I don't feel like that is my rig...
4.1K 116 6
my first book! - taylor swift imagines/oneshots in second person, reader x taylor requests are welcome!!💕 mostly fluff cuz idk how to write smut but...
30.6K 1.1K 24
**MATURE CONTENT** Abuse.