5

A/n: I've decided the picture above is charlotte.

Charlottes P.O.V.

"Can I have the chicken Alfredo" I ask the waitress. "Sure beautiful and for you?" She asks Taylor. Wait what? Taylor seemed to notice the flirting as well. "Ill have the same as my girlfriend" she says shutting her menu. I have her a look silently telling her not to say anything. She sighs. "Alright just give me a minute." the waitress says walking away. "Thank you." I say. "Youre clearly taken. I don't know what her problem is. I don't like it" she says. I smile. "Youre cute when youre jealous" I say. " stop making me smile I'm upset" she pouts. I giggle. "her stretch marks make her less attractive" I hear. "Excuse me?" I ask the men who Were talking next to us. "Why are you offended. Not like you have stretch marks." the guys says. "Actually I do" I say. "And it doesnt make her less attractive. Just like it doesnt to whoever your talking about. It actually makes you less attractive. You wont get a girl Like that and if you do she wont be perfect. Shes probably insecure about how skinny she is. You want a girl who's skinny but has ass and boobs and no stretch marks. Which is not possible because that girl has to work out to maintain that skinny and when she works out shes gonna loose all that. And if she doesnt as she gets older her boobs are gonna sag. You want a girl who's good looking. As she gets older its gonna fade. External beauty isnt gonna stay the same. Its whats on the inside that matters. But youre such a idiot you probably didnt even listen to a word I said. " Taylor says. I smile an kiss her hand. "I get to choose the girl I want. Shes gonna look how I want whether she likes it or not. So what if shes not eating if thats what it takes then so be it. " he says." you got something" I say pointing to his lip. " oh I d-" he starts and I punch him in the mouth." Charlotte" Taylor scolds. " say something else. Itll be your nuts next say something I fucking dare you. " I say angrily." I'm sorry" he says. "I hope if you manage to get a girl with the mentalituy you have that she cheats on you. You don't deserve to have a girl until you work on your mentality. If you think I'm gonna sit here and let you talk shit about women you got another thing coming. Youre done eating. Pay and get the fuck out of this restaurant both of you before I lose my shit. " I say. I sat back down. They paid and left. Taylor looks at me." i wasnt gonna let him talk shit. I fucking hate men. I feel horrible about the girl he gets. Hes gonna ruin her with that mentality" I say." its out of our control. All we can do is hope that he listened and changes the way he thinks. " she says. I sigh.

Time skip

Instagram post:

Itzcharlotte: passenger princess🐍 @taylorswift

Comments limited:

Taylorswift: youre so cute babygirl☺️😍
Itzcharlotte: i love you
Taylor swift: not nearly as much as I love you sweet girl.
Repgirly: I thought you Were long distance?
Taylorswift: we are shes visiting for a few more week!

Taylors post:

Taylorswift: Wonderland🦋

Comments:

Itzcharlotte: don't look at me like that🙈
Taylorswift: I thought you liked me on top of you😔
Itzcharlotte: I do! I just. Youre too beautiful. I wish I was as beautiful as you.
Repgirly: I'm assuming since she didnt respond your in trouble.
Itzcharlotte: most likely. She wont answer my calls either😰
Repgirly: praying for you!
Itzcharlotte: thanks😅

Charlottes P. O. V.

A few hours later.

"Taylor come on!" I complain calling her again. She didnt answer. There was a knock on my door. I sigh and open it. "Taylor? What are you doing h-" I start but she pinned me to the wall as I invited her inside. "Taylor talk to me please I hate the silent treatment" I complain. She brought me to the room and pushed me onto the bed. I bit my lip as she grabbed the handcuffs out of my drawer. I'm in trouble. "Spread" she Commands. I obey. At least shes talking. She handcuffed my ankles and wrists to the bed. She then grabbed a gag. My eyes widen. She looked in my eyes. I assume looking for consent. "Y-youre not angry right?" I ask. She shook her head. "Okay" I say. She put the gag on. Carressing my cheek. Her eyes showed hurt. She was upset with me. "I'm sorry." I try to say. "Shh" she says. I felt a tear fall. I hurt her. She wiped it away kissing my cheek. "I'm going to leave you here with this on low. Ill come back in an hour" she says placing a vibrator on my clit. I whimper. "Relax." she says. I Hate overstimulation and she knew that. Which is why it was the perfect punishment. She kissed my cheek before walking out. It already starter to be unbeatable.

Taylors P. O. V.

It may seem like a Harsh punishment. But she understands she hurt me. I hate that shes insecure. It breaks my heart seeing her so negative about herself especially when she compared herself. After 30 minutes I went to the room door and listened. "I'm so sorry" I heard her sob. I sigh. "I am too" I say before walking back downstairs.

Charlottes P. O. V

"Please make it stop" I sob. It felt like hours. She turned off the vibrator and uncuffed me. I fell on the bed as I sobbed. "I'm so sorry" i sob. "Its okay. Shhhh. Relax" she coos as she hugged me. "I-i" I start. "Shhh." she says. I sobbed into her shoulder. "I forgive you baby." she says. "I'm sorry I'm so insecure. I'm trying I really am" I sob. "Its okay. I know its hard. I didnt do this out of anger. I did it because you needed to realize how much it hurts the ones you Love when you say bad things about yourself" she says. I sniff anf nod. "I'm gonna run you a warm bath to calm you" she says kissing my cheek. I followed her to the bath. She kisses my head once I relaxed in the water. "Youre so pretty" I mumble. "Say something about yourself." she says. "Um" I say. "Come on" she encourages. "I'm creative" I say. "Good. More." she says. "I'm a good listener" I say.  "Okay now feature wise what do you Like about yourself" she says. "My eyes." I say. "Good." she says kissing me softly. "I love you sweet girl" she says. "I love you. Thank you for not being angry." I say. She nods.

To be continued...

A/n: idk how I feel about this chapter but. Give me some ideas! DM me or comment them please!