9

Instagram post:

Taylorswift: something's coming to you soon🪩

Comments:

Itzcharlotte: something LGBTQ just happened to me.
Taylorswift: youre cute😭🩷
Itzcharlotte: I miss you 😔
Taylorswift: I miss you! Facetime me! 🙈
Itzcharlotte: okieeee

Taylor's P.O.V

"So I want her in it." my manager says. "Okay I sense a but" I say. "She has to kiss someone else at the end." she says. "No." my Girl says. "Absolutely not" I say. "Its just a quick maybe 10 seconds and the rest of the kisses are with you" my manager says. "I said no" I say. "Taylor. It goes with the theme" my manager says. "I'm not kissing another girl" Charlotte says. "Can i talk to you?" my manager asks me. I sigh and nod. She pulled me Aside. "We can try and make it look longer and she only kisses her for 2 seconds but I already agreed with the directors and Producers." she says. "Why would you do that without talking to me. I don't want her kissing another girl. She doesnt want to do it. Not even a little peck." I say. "I'm sorry. Just please?" she said. I sigh. "Fine." I say. We walk back to my Girl. "You have to" I say." what?! Why?! " she complains." the directors and producers already agreed" I say. She frowns." its just 2 seconds we can do it first and get it out of the way." my manager says. "Fine." my Girl grumbles. Going to set. "Before you go" I say pulling her arm. She looks at me and I pull her into a kiss. She smiles and responded. I tugged her lower lip and slid my tongue in her mouth. She Held me close as I took control of the kiss. "15 seconds!" the director yells. "Mine" I growl. "Yours." she pants as I pull away. "Damn. That was hot" the girl shes supposed to kiss says. I chuckle. "Don't touch her." I say. "I wont." she says. I nod and stand in position. The music started. And i had to watch as they kissed which made me angry. Its for the video Taylor. After I walked away. "Cut!" the director yells. My Girl got mouth wash spray. "Don't take offence" my Girl tells the othergirl. I chuckle. "None taken" the girl says walking away. Charlotte walked to me and i pulled her in kissing her roughly. "You taste mint I like it" I mumble. She smiles. "You taste like cherries. Always I love it" she says.  "You always tast like bananas" I say. She giggles." can we move to the first scene now? " the director asks. I nod kissing my girls nose.

(Its the music video for I knew you Were trouble.)

"This is fun" my Girl says as she strummed the guitar. I smile. "You ready for the next scene?" I ask. "What is it?" she asks. "This" I say pulling her into a kiss. She smiles. "Cut!" the director yells. "No I'm good" I mumble. My Girl smiles into the kiss. "Theyll be there a minute" my manager says. "We are almost done then they can kiss all they want!" the director chuckles. "Oh we will" I say as I pull away causing my Girl to whine at the loss. I smile. "The next scene is the bar fight" I say. "Oh gosh" my Girl says. "They arent actually gonna hit you.they arent allowed to its just gonna seem like it in the video" I explain. She nods.

Time skip.

"People are mad at you" I say dubbing her thigh.  "Why?" she asks. "Cuz you kissed that girl" I explain. "It was for the video. I didnt want to" she says. "I know i was gonna respond to some tweets about it" I say. She sighs. I tweeted an explanation. Then I put my phone on the table. She smiles and put hers down as well. I pulled her into my lap and rested my forehead against hers. "We should be unpacking" I mumble. "I just wanna sit with you" she says kissing my neck. I smile. "We're lame lesbians." she says. "What?" I laugh. "It took us almost 3 years to move in together. Most people move in the day after meeting" she says. We both laugh. "I had to be sure about you" I joke. She pretends to be offended. I smile and kiss her forehead then her nose. "I love you you know that?" I ask. "I love you" she says. I smile. "Do you think this is gonna be hard?" she asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Like what if I lose my job. Or you don't make any more money. What of we lose everyth-" she starts but I cut her off with a kiss. She responded. I pecked her lips a few times. "You cut me off" she frowns. "You Were worrying too much." I say. She sighs. "Don't think about the negative. Nothings gonna happen because even if my career goes bad my dad has money stored for me and we will be okay. And if you lose your job its okay you can find another one." I say.  She nods. " besides we own this house. Only way we will lose it is if it gets caught in a tornado. Knock on wood" I say knocking on the floor. She giggles." just relax. Its going good. We will be okay. Arent you excited? We get to fall asleep next to each other. And wake up next to each other every day now. " I smile. She smiles and nods." I'm sorry. Anxiety gets the best of me sometimes. " she says. I chuckle." I know it does. But youre stronger than anxiety" I say. She smiles." lets unpack the kitchen we will start small" I say. She nods. We got off the floor and went to the kitchen." when does the furniture get here?" she asks as she Grabbed a box and started putting cups away. I grabbed the box of spices and put that away. "I think they said the bed Is domeing tonight with the furniture for it and then the couches and dressers and stuff come tuesday" I say. "Okay." she mumbles as she gripped my waist. I smile. "Whats wrong?" I coo lifting her chin. "Nothing. Just really happy. Wanna hold you" she says cutely. I smile. I kiss her softly and she responds. I smile as she moaned softly. But then as we began to makeout her phone rang. I groan and she giggles pulling away." its my mom" she says shoping me the screen. I nod. She answered it." hey momma" she says." put her on speaker" I say. She obeys." hey Taylor! " her mom says." Hi Ms. martha how are you? " I ask with a smile." i'm doing good how are you? " she asks." good we are just unpacking the kitchen" I say." oh good! I was gonna give you guys a care basket with some house warming gifts! " martha says. I smile." aww you don't have too. Youre super sweet! " I say." yeah you don't have to momma! Youre cute tho!" Charlotte says. I smile. Her and her mom are best friends. An it makes me happy that she has a good relationship with her. "You cant stop me ladies. I'm gonna bring it later. Char can you send me the address?" martha asks cutely. Charlotte smiles and giggles. "I thought we said no more childhood nicknames" she says. "Sorry baby" martha says. "Aww no I like that one. I might start calling you that" I smile cupping her cheeks. She pouts and kiss her softly. "Cutie" I say penting her lips. She smiles."yall are cute. Well ill call you when I'm on my day. Send me the address please." martha says. "Yes momma ill see you soon!" Charlotte says. "Bye baby ill see you soon. Love you guys" martha says. "Love you too!" me and my Girl say in unison. She hung up. "So what I'm hearing is theres some time." I say. "what do you mean oh-" she starts as I gripped her neck. Not too hard. Her eyes darkened with Lust. I smirk. "You really like this huh?" i tease. She bit her lip and nods. I kiss her softly. The things about us trying to be productive and unpacking is we cant keep our hands off each other. Shes gripping my waist and her hands fell to my ass as I slipped my tongue in her mouth. She whimpers as immediately won dominance over the kiss. "Youre mine" I growl as I bit roughly at her neck. "Taylor" she moans. I smile. "Send your mom the address. And tell her to give us an hour or 2 . Gonna make you scream my Name" I say nibbling her earlobe. She got her phone with shaky fingers. I smile.

To be continued...

A/n: I have ideas rn but I still could use some! Not only for this story but for my imagines as well I take request for the Taylor imagines so leave a comment or dm me and i got you!