๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ษช๊œฑแด€...

Por markleesleftsock

๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—... Mais

Act 1.
pretty little witch
pretty please
people you know
people you don't
pretty when you cry
pheobe needs more than me
patch her up nicely
play with me
payback is a bitch
preferablly, hot and sweet
phenomenally extraordinary
pretty baby is going to die
Act 2.
don't forget about me
death comes knocking
dead by sundown
do you want to hurt me
dead girl walking
down goes a friend
do you really wanna know
dont fuck with my family
doing it all for love
do you remember that night
Act. 3
a signed death note

desires of a teen witch

634 24 5
Por markleesleftsock

"pretty when i cry"

Phoebe stood in a pair of shorts and a tank top, Isaac at her side. "You wanna kiss?" Phoebe joked softly while he was tying his shoes, "I would but then I would do something else." Isaac smirked to himself hearing her heart speed pick up at his words.

She lightly kicked his side when he suddenly looked up. He turned his head slightly as if sensing something, then turned the other way. Phoebe didn't seem to notice as she walked forwards without glancing back.

Phoebe went up to Danny, assuming Isaac was behind her. "Wanna race?" She asked the boy teasingly, knowing he wouldn't want too, "No, actually, you always win." Danny reminded the girl, who shrugged as Finstock blew the whistle.

"Pace yourselves!" Finstock shouted ahead at them as Phoebe set off, she was ahead of everyone as she was the captain of the cross country team. She was set in about a week ago due to her good running skills.

That was when Aiden and Ethan passed her, Isaac right after them. Phoebe lifted a brow but pushed herself harder, unknowingly her eyes went red as she completely lost control over her own body. As if her body was taking her to see something.

But as she was coming closer and closer to the unknown doom, Isaac was being held down by Ethan and Aiden. "Ethan, remind me because I always forget, how many bones are in the human body?" Aiden asked his twin with a twisted look on his face.

Ethan grinned sickly before responding, "I don't know. Let's count." He went to break Isaac's arm just as Scott came, punching Ethan across the face, sending him flying back. "That's one." The four boys all prepared to fight each other, wolves, claws and eyes coming out.

A loud scream of terror caused them to stop, "Phoebe?" The four boys questioned aloud, immediately setting off to find the girl.

Phoebe had been running, a little off course due to the fact that it was her body and brain taking her somewhere. That was when she had suddenly tumbled down a hill. Nearly hitting a tree.

Her eyes returned to her usual brown ones, she looked around in confusion when she felt something warm on her hand. She looked up to see a man, hanging from a tree by his throat.

She let out a scream as she scrambled back, "Scott! Isaac!" She cried as she stared up at the body in shock, unable to stand up on her own. Tears filling her eyes at the sight.

Her classmates soon came, Stiles taking Phoebe by the arm as he slide down the hill, pulling her up to her feet. Isaac and Scott running over to them, Isaac quickly took Phoebe in his arms. The girls head spinning in circles as she laid her head on him.

"It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asked Scott, someone had already called the cops, Danny came over. Taking the shaken Phoebe away from Isaac, who went to pull her back when he noticed it was Danny.

Danny then pulled her to the side, where her back was to the body. He handed her a water bottle, which she took shakily, her hands shaking. He took the leaves from her hair while Aiden and Ethan stared at them from the side.

"How did you find him?" Danny asked her curiously, every wolf present tuning in, "I don't- I don't know.. I was running and then.. I fell? I just-. I opened my eyes and he was there." She showed the blood on her hands, she felt sick.

"Oh shit. You're bleeding." Danny voiced, Aiden immediately came over, Ethan following though he tried to stop him. Aiden crouched down in front of her, "Let me see."

Isaac snapped around at Aidens voice, he nudged Scott, both boys heading over. Phoebe showed him her hands, they were bloody from the body and from her own fall. Aiden wiped off the males blood when he was kicked over.

He almost growled but controlled himself as Isaac bent down to Phoebe's level. "You okay?" She stared at his eyes for a moment but nodded, "Yeah." Scott looked at her unsure while Danny and Ethan shared a look. None of them believed her.

"Everybody. Hey, get them back before they tremble every piece of evidence." Stilinski shouted in annoyance towards the deputy who began to yell at everyone to get back. "Get these kids out of here!"

Stiles took his dad by the shoulder, "Dad, look, it's the same as the others." Stilinski nodded, "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor and get back to school, okay?.. Get her away." Stilinski pointed at Phoebe, every boy around her moved to help her up.

"Back off." Isaac growled out angrily towards Aiden, "I can take care of my girlfriend." Aiden rolled his eyes, "She's my friend, I can care about my friend!"

"I feel very loved." Phoebe chimed sadly but held onto Danny, "Go, help Stiles." Isaac and Scott hesitated before leaving, seeing as Danny wasn't letting her go anytime soon. Phoebe looked between Aiden and Isaac, now figuring they were wolves.

"Red glow sticks or yellow GlowSticks?" Aiden and Ethan looked between each other in surprise, while Danny looked at her confused. "Why are we talking about GlowSticks?"

Phoebe shrugged, "I like glowsticks." Danny let out a laugh at her response, "Red GlowSticks." Ethan responded from her left, she hummed softly. "I don't like red GlowSticks."

Aiden and Ethan shared a look, "Yellow GlowSticks are weak, die out faster." Danny looked between them confused. "Yeah, sure okay."

————

Phoebe sat beside Isaac in Harris's class, Scott behind them. "They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay, Isaac?" Phoebe looked back at Scott in confusion before turning to Isaac.

"Hey." Isaac stared straight ahead, ignoring the pair. "Danny, what do we know about momentum?" Harris asked the boy, while Phoebe interlocked her fingers with Isaac, who looked over at her.

"It's a product of mass and velocity." Danny answered correctly, "Stay away from the twins, okay?" Phoebe lifted an eyebrow at him before turning to Scott, who nodded.

"They didn't kill that guy." Isaac looked at her annoyed because he was sure it was them. "How do you know that? Making friends with the enemy again."

Phoebes jaw dropped while Isaac took in what he said to her. "Wait, Ph-." She stood up, "Mr. Harris. I'm using the bathroom, girl thing started." She muttered the last part while she exited the room. "Ugh okay."

"Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom?" Isaac asked taping his leg in frustration, Harris motioned to the door, Isaac had then left as quickly as he could. "I have to use the bathroom too."

Scott spoke as he stood up, "One at a time." Scott lifted his eyebrows up, "You let Phoebe and Isaac go?" Harris shrugged his shoulders, "Danny, continue."

Phoebe had shut the door behind her, confused when she saw Aiden and Ethan standing in the hallways. "You two look like idiots, no offense. Nicely dressed idiots." She commented before walking in between them.

As she did Isaac came out of the room, Phoebe scoffed, walking faster down the hallway. Going into the girls bathroom, unaware about what was about to take place.

She went over to the sink, throwing water on her face, "He did not just say that.. I can't believe he said that." She huffed out again, she dried up her hands when she heard a slam outside the door.

Phoebe exited the bathroom in confusion when she saw Aiden going around the corner. Isaac standing over a bloody Ethan, "What the hell is going on out here?" Harris asked as Danny went over to Ethan.

"Are you alright?" Danny asked as Isaac stared at Phoebe with an 'i don't even know' expression on his face. She walked over to him, taking his hand gently. "He just came at me." Ethan replied in a slight daze, looking to Phoebe who was about to murder him.

"Isaac, what the hell did you do?" Harris asked the boy, who rolled his eyes, Phoebe took his hand. "Calm down." He looked down at her nodding, "Isaac, Phoebe, lunch detention."

Phoebe looked at Harris annoyed, "That's some clear cut racism if you ask me." She tried to joke but Isaac looked more frustrated at all of it. "Back to class, all of you. You, go to the nurse, Danny go with him."

Everyone separated, Isaac held Phoebe back, "I'm sorry.. I was just frustrated, they were the ones who kidnapped me and held me away. Them and their pack." Phoebe stared at him, "I'm sorry for leaving you with them.. you just made me a little upset."

Isaac pressed a kiss to her head as Harris came out, "Cute, detention buddies made up, asses in your seats now!"

————

Phoebe held Isaac's hand as they went to their lockers. Scott, who was playing peace keeper behind them. "Isaac, it's just lunch detention. All right, all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in. They are trying to get to you."

"Not just me." Isaac responded, Phoebe glanced over to see Aiden with Lydia, Aiden caught her eyes. Sending her a wink, Isaac scoffed moving to go towards him but was held back by Scott and Phoebe. "Calm."

"What's with you and them?" Isaac asked frustratedly, "Nothing! Look, when you and I weren't talking, Lydia and I met them. Ethan and I were friends and Lydia was playing a game of who will Aiden chose me or her. I told her to have him, I didn't know he had red GlowSticks!"

Isaac sighed softly, pulling her into a hug, knowing it would calm him down. He smirked at Aiden who was now glaring at him. Scott stared at Aiden who was with Lydia, hands clenched.

"Phoebe, babe, with me." Lydia called to the girl, Phoebe went taking Lydia's hand while Aiden smirked at Scott. Isaac laughed, "What?" Scott asked angrily, "Now they're getting to you."

"I think I have Aiden where I want him. Are you sure it's okay?" Lydia asked as they walked down the hallway, "Um actually.. I don't think I trust him. Just be careful, okay?"

Lydia nodded her head, leaning into Phoebe's side, "I just want a distraction.. And I'm always careful, not every guy is as loving and caring as Isaac and Scott." Phoebe smiled slightly while nodding, "True.. if he hurts you, I'll kill him."

————

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this building. You two will resort the library." Harris spoke as Phoebe sat beside Isaac in the detention room. "I can't have you two together."

He motioned to the couple, the other kids chuckled at the meaning behind the comment. "Um restocking the janitors closet." Isaac looked back at the person behind them, finding Allison.

The girl flinched dropping her pencil, Isaac stood up walking over to Harris. "Um Mr. Harris, does it have to be her? I promise to stay with Phoebe, and just do the work."

"You kissed her right after you beat up that kid. You're with Argent. Phoebe... grade these papers." The girl huffed as Isaac tried again, "Yes, with her. Go."

Isaac sighed heading back over to Phoebe, he pressed a kiss to her head. "Calm." He nodded his head because leaving the room, Allison following. Harris then set down a large stack of papers on the desk in front of Phoebe before leaving the room.

Phoebe smirked, putting her powers to use as the teacher had closed the door behind himself. Being nice, she didn't give anyone a horrible grade, even when they deserved it. She, of course, gave all her friends A's which she knew Harris would question later. Especially as she slapped an A on Stiles incomplete paper.

She suddenly felt her heart race, she stood up quickly in knowing, accidentally knocking down some of the papers. Her feet moved quickly, running towards the janitors closet.

"Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!" Allison shouted from inside the room, Phoebe flung the vending machine leaning against the door away. Throwing the door open, she used her powers and yanked Isaac too her.

Scott ran into the room after her to check on Allison, Isaac continued to snarl and growl as Phoebe held him down. "Isaac!" Scott shouted at him, he immediately returned to his puppy state.

He slide towards the wall, "Allison?" Phoebe asked as Scott took Allison's bloody arm, "It's okay, I'm fine." Allison replied as Isaac looked at her, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

Isaac cried, "It's okay." Allison responded in a nervous huff while Phoebe sat down in front of Isaac, taking his hands in hers. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Phoebe pulled Isaac into her hold, "It's not your fault."

Allison and Scott stared at the couple in front of them. "They don't want you to get angry, they wanted you to hurt someone." Scott announced as Isaac dug closer into Phoebes hold. "It's okay, Isaac, it's not your fault. None of it was your fault."

He kissed the side of her head, calming down as he looked up at Scott. "Are we going to do something?" Scott looked between them before nodding, "Yeah, we're going to get them angry."

————

Phoebe watched as Allison jump started the twin motorcycle's. Isaac at her side keeping watch, "How long is this gonna take?" Isaac asked the Argent girl, she then turned the engine on.

"Pull back with your left hand, kick down to put it in gear. Front brake. Throttle." Phoebe watched with a raised brow as Allison touched Isaac's hands. "Back break for the stopping."

Phoebe nearly cracked her neck open as Allison leaned to close to Isaac for her liking. She pushed Allison back, Isaac and Allison both turned to Phoebe who acted like she was keeping watch. Isaac smirked, hearing her heartbeat, immediately knowing she was jealous.

"Try not to crash." Allison spoke from further away before sending a picture to Scott. "Been there, done that.. Phoebe." She hummed looking over at him, "I love you."

She frowned slightly, having been trying to keep angry, "Say it back." Isaac jested as the bell rang, Allison looked away while Phoebe went over to Isaac. "I love you."

She responded pressing a kiss to his lips, purposefully, "Careful.." Isaac nodded his head, "One more kiss and I'll leave." He waited patiently while Phoebe laughed before pressing another kiss to his lips.

"Okay, go." Isaac nodded, putting the helmet on before he drove off into the school. "What was that?" Phoebe asked once Isaac was gone, "What?"

Allison asked nervously, full knowing what she had done, "Play innocent, I saw it.. don't do it again." Phoebe turned around, walking back into the school while Allison stood in disbelief.

"Phoebe, you're one of my best friends, I wouldn't do that!" Allison spoke quickly as she came up beside her, "Yeah, just like you wouldn't kill anyone but you almost killed him? You helped capture Erica and Boyd, almost killed them?"

Allison pulled back, Phoebe immediately let out a sigh, "I'm sorry.. that was to far.. I won't bring up the capture incident again, that was to far of me.."

Allison nodded her head, "It's fine. Sorry, if I upset you back there. I know you and Isaac are like attached at the hip, so I know why you're upset." Phoebe nodded her head, "Yeah, come on.. I can feel annoyance."

The two girls linked arms before heading down, "Get off my bike!" Aiden shouted before Isaac flipped off the bike, everyone flooded the hallways quickly.

Isaac wrapped an arm around Phoebe as to look innocent in what had happened. He pressed a kiss to her head as Aiden looked at her in shock. "You have got to be kidding me?!" They looked over to see Ms. Blake as she saw Aiden.

"You realize this is gonna result in a suspension." Phoebe and Allison tried to hold back their giggles while Aiden and Ethan turned to the four. Phoebe shot a wink at Aiden while Isaac menacingly wrapped his arms around Phoebe.

————

Phoebe sat at the bottom of the stairs, sketchbook in hand whilst waiting for Isaac and Scott. She stared off into space, "I wish I could have seen their faces. They were seriously pissed." Isaac spoke as he patted Phoebe, shaking her from her state.

She stood up, bag on her shoulder, "They're here." She spoke softly while taking Isaac's hand, both boys sighed as Aiden and Ethan came around the corner. "Noted." Isaac responded softly.

"I think their faces kinda looked like that." Scott spoke seeing the angry look on the twins face. They began to take off their shirts, Scott looked over at Phoebe and Isaac with a raised brow. "Phoebe, you should leave."

Ethan called to the girl as he kneeled down on the ground, Isaac pushed her behind them. Subtly telling her to go but she didn't, to intrigued as Aiden stabbed his arm into Ethan. Their two bodies becoming one.

Phoebe gagged, "That's gross. Oh my god." The twins looked up, their faces coming together as they growled. Isaac handed Phoebe his backpack, "We can take them."

He spoke putting his sleeves up while Scott looked at him in shock, "No, no we can't." Phoebe replied, snatching her boyfriends hand, the trio took off running.

The twins caught up quickly, snatching Scott and Isaac by the nap of their necks. Kicking Phoebe forward, she rolled into the lockers with a groan. The twins threw Isaac and Scott across the hall before stepping on Phoebe's back to keep them still.

"Ew, get off me!" She whined kicking her feet when there was a clicking sound, they all turned to see the blind man from the hospital. "Get off the girl."

The twins backed up, Phoebe moved to the side as the twins got back into their two people form. They stood waiting as the man pulled out a knife of sorts from his cane before slicing the twins across the face.

Scott, Isaac and Phoebe all winced at the action, the man put the knife away before walking away. The twins following the man, Aiden looked back at them but followed.

"Who the hell was that?" Isaac asked in a shocked huff as Phoebe started to stand up, "Deucalion."

————

Paige and Phoebe sat on the couch, Bruno in front of them. The oven began beeping, "Pizza's ready." Phoebe sang softly before walking towards the kitchen when there was a knock at the front door.

Paige got up heading to the door while Phoebe was dealing with the food. "Isaac? Scott?" Phoebe ducked back into the main room, having only been expecting Scott. "Oh hey, you guys hungry?"

Scott nodded his head, motioning back towards Isaac before happily leading Paige to the kitchen. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked cupping his face in her hands, he sighed, "Derek.. kicked me out. I'm staying with Scott, I would have came here but I didn't want to make Paige uncomfortable."

"He what?.. What an ass.. You could have came here, Paige, wouldn't have minded. But you can stay with Scott for now?" Isaac nodded his head before pulling her into a hug, one he really seemed to need.

She wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you.. Phoebe, for everything.. You-you make me feel like me. The me I lost the day my brother died. I'm I'm still getting through everything so- so thank you for sticking with me even when I piss you off."

Isaac spoke honestly, "Of course, Isaac.. I'm not joking when I tell you I love you. You're the only person who I ever said that too in a romantic way. Okay, you're stuck with me." Phoebe replied gently, staring into his eyes so he knew she meant it.

He titled his head while looking at her, something about the way her eyes sparkled when she spoke to him. She made him feel loved. And when she hugged him close, it brought him comfort and security.

"I fucking love you, Phoebe." He swooped down pressing a kiss to her lips, she was taken aback but quickly kissed him back. "I love you, Isaac.. hungry?"

"Starving." The pair walked into the kitchen where Scott and Paige were both covered in flour. "She-." "He started it." They shot each other a glare while Phoebe shook her head before magically cleaning the mess. "You two are such babies."

———————————
Ep. 4 Unleashed

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

123K 5K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
835K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
598K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...