The Alliances | ✎

By writtenbyzar

Adaliah Cortez is the new leader of the Spanish mafia. She is rude, she doesn't hesitate to kill. Has many me... More

Characters
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽 ✮

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

81 2 0
By writtenbyzar

☆Edited☆

I have searched every perimeter of the club and still no trace of Estela.

As I turned around I saw a man with a mask pointing his gun at me.

Before he could even pull the trigger, I raised my gun and shot him three times.

I approached him and removed his mask to see a tattoo on his neck, a Russian tattoo.

You have to be fucking kidding me, How the fuck did they know we where going to be here.

A black car pulled up to the front of the club. I pointed my gun at it not knowing who it was. The door opens when I see my dad coming out.

"Pa, la he buscado por todas partes y no la he encontrado. " I ran to him, and I started to freak out. Dad put a hand on my shoulder, telling me it was ok. Before I had an attack.

[Translation: Dad, I've looked for it everywhere and I can't find her.]

"Mija, you need to calm down okay? We are going to find her. I already set a Code red to our family and alliances." He tells me, after he assures me that he had set a code red, I calmed down a little bit.

A code red for us is when a family member from a mafia has gone missing. This code is sent to our family and alliance for help.

"Adaliah '' I hear a voice calling me, I turn around and see Giovanni running towards me.

"Giovanni" I looked at him and then at my dad. I saw my dad looking at him before giving him a nod.

Huh?

"Adaliah, my brother has found something" He told me, my body completely froze, my mind went to negative thoughts.

"Mija, I have bought you clothes so you can change whenever you can. I will go back home to see if they got something. '' He snapped out of my thoughts, I nodded. He kissed my head and handed me the bag full of clothes and other stuff.

He gets back in the car and I watch as the car leaves. I turn around looking at Giovanni.

"Where is he?" I asked him, and he gave me a nod indicating to follow him. I followed him and we made it to the back of the club. Where the back door is.

As we get closer I see Lorenzo holding something in his hand. When I reach him. I see Estela's family heirloom ring in his hand.

No no

"When I got here it was already on the floor. I have looked outside and didn't see anything" he tells me, I gripped the bag until my knuckles were white.

"It was the Russians." I informed him, not even looking at him. I grabbed the ring and headed to my office.

Once I got to my office I logged in to my computer and started to look at the cámara footage.

"What do you mean it was the Russians?" I heard Giovanni ask me to look at him.

"A guy tried to attack me but he was masked. I killed him and took his mask off, on his neck had the Russian tattoo "I tell them while looking at the footage.

I was watching the footage in slow motion when I saw Estela going to the bathroom, but someone was following her. Then I see Cole, Estela's ex putting a cloth on her mouth. But something caught my eye.I focused on his neck and saw the same tattoo that the Russian guy had.

I slammed my hands on the desk and stood up brutally.

"MIERDA" I yelled, I started pacing back and forth. I grabbed my phone and called Dad.

[Translation: Shit]

"Hello"

"Papa,es Cole, el hijo de puta trabaja para los rusos."

[Translation:Dad, it's Cole, the son of a bitch works for the Russians]

"De qué mierdas hablas Adaliah, dime la verdad."

[Translation: What the fuck are you talking about Adaliah, tell me the truth]

"Papa como te voy a mentir, es mi hermana"

[Translation:Dad, how am I going to lie to you, she's my sister]

"Ven para la casa ahora y traite a los Moretti"

[Translation:Come to the house and bring the Moretti]

"Que?1 Porque a ellos?"

[Translation:What?!Why them?]

"Adaliah, no empieces, ¿los traes para la casa ahora, entendido?"

[Translation:Adaliah, don't start, are you bringing them home now, understood?]

"Esta bien"

[Translation: Alright]

"We are leaving for my house. Follow my car" I grab the bag that has the clothes that I even change in. They both nod and follow me to my house.

The front gate opens letting us in, I already told them to let the car behind me in. Since they were told to not let anyone except us in.

I stepped out of my car and waited for Lorenzo and his brother to get out. Once they got out , they followed me behind me to my father's office.

All you can hear in the hallway are my heels clicking on the floor, and the maid's bowing their head, as a sign of respect.

I slam the door open of my father's office. I see people sitting on the couch, their eyes wide when they see me and the Moretti brother behind me.

"Everyone out now" I coldly said, they got up and left fast. I nodded to Lorenzo and Giovanni to take a seat on the couch. I close the door and turn to my dad.

"Anything pa?" I asked him as I took a seat on the chair next to the couch in front of dad's desk.

Great, now Lorezno is next to me. UGH

"Nothing, they didn't leave any trace. The Japanese Mafia is sending people here to help us search for Estela." he said, as he looked between all three of us.

"Did you try tracing her phone?" Lorenzo asks him, as he reclines on the couch.

"We did but they turned her phone off. '' Dad replied. I tried to calm my anger before I did something I shouldn't do.

"I will get my man to start working to see if we can find anything else." Lorenzo said as he stood up, as well as Giovanni and my dad.

"Thank you very much, Mr.Moretti," Dad said as he shook hands with Lorenzo. I looked at them very confused? Is there something I don't know?

I grab my phone and see that I have a message from an unknown number. I open the message and see a photo of my sister beating up with blood running down her face. I gasped as I stood up and my hands started to shake.

"Adaliah, what's wrong?" Dad asked me, worried, another photo was sent to my phone . This time one of my sisters got beat by Cole. My hand shook violently and my phone fell off my hand to the floor.

"Fuck" I get out of the office and headed to my room. I close the door and lean on the door as I am trying to forget about the image that was just sent to my phone. I took off my boots and layed down on my bed not even bothering to take my dress off.

As I lay down on my bed, I am holding a photo of me and my sister that mom took when we were little. I heard two knocks on my door then the door opened revealing Mom. I saw her bloodshot, she was crying.

"Liah," she said, and I started to tear up. I saw Mom rush to my side and hug me.

Great, now I am crying. Sentimental bitch

"Mama, promised her that I will protect her from him" I cried on my mom's shoulder.

"Honey, you are protecting her " she whispered as she ran her finger through my hair.

"How ma? How? I let them get away with her. She getting hurt because of me. "I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"You didn't know they were there. We will find her, don't worry" she said as she played with my hair calming me down. 

I watched as she left the office, her hands shaking. I looked at her father and saw fear and anger run through his eyes. I grabbed the phone from his hands and handed it to my brother.

"Voglio che rintracci questo numero e lo faccia in fretta" i ordered him

[Translation:I want you to trace this number and do it fast]

"Si Fratello" he replied and left the room

[Translation: Yes brother]

"I promise we will find her Mr.Cortez." I assured him. I'm going to find this fucker and let Adaliah torture him.

"Please call me Marco" I nodded and left the room. As I was walking down the hallway, I passed Adaliah's room when I heard crying.

Why does it hurt hearing her cry?

"Ma I promised her that I will protect her from him." I heard her say to her mom.

Shaking that feeling off, I walk towards the kitchen and see an old lady cleaning the counters. She looks at me and smiles.

"Can I get you anything, Mr.Moretti?" She asked me still smiling

"Coffee please" I may be an ass but I'm nice towards older people. Well except if they are an ass to me.

"If you don't mind me asking, do I know you, you look so much like Mrs.Cortez?" I ask her

She laughs as she gives me black coffee.

"Im Adaliah and Estela's grandma" I nodded and saw Marco on the staircase.

"Lorenzo you're welcome to stay, there is a guest room next to Adaliah's room." he told me

"Alright Marco" I grabbed my phone and texted my brother to bring me clothes. Since he left in my car to go back home.

Bring me clothes to The Cortez House.

Giovanni -Ok,I will send one of the guards

Bene

[Translation: Alright]

I waited for a while, when a maid came back with a black duffle back and handed it to me. I got up and went to the guest room.

I took a shower, changed into some sweatpants and went to bed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.9K 69
[UNEDITED] Aria Galanis , a trained assassin ,who always has to have eyes every where because her dark and painful past still hunts her down. Alessan...
2.9M 64.9K 20
short tempted, feisty, stubborn, sarcastic Spanish woman Rosa. Rosa is not like any other naive or innocent woman, her farther Antonio is in the mafi...
473K 16.6K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1.3M 28.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...