Just dance reenter the dancev...

By Burton_experience

Once Nightswan is defeated she is set out to get the ultimate revenge on the Just Dancers so she sets out to... More

Jack and Wanderlusts first date
Somethings wrong
Sara we need you
Alana Tone
Kelly Breeze
Meanwhile
Trish
Ryan, Clover, Francis and Paul
Nya, Charlie and Sam
Bonnie
So whats the plan
Wedding arrangements
I could be your hero
The wedding is drawing near
Getting ready
The actual wedding + Wedding Crashers
I can be your knight
The wedding that was deserved
Future
Chacarron is coming boys
Chacarrons gone
Chacarrons dance accident
Jacks ex returns
Chacarron returns + Saving Jack
Wanderlusts replica
The reign of terror
The Vow we made
Converting Jack
Night Alanas song
Night Jacks song
Wanderlust returns for Jack
The plan and Saving Jack
The Night we met
Solaria
The curse is broken

Nightswans vow for revenge

171 0 0
By Burton_experience

We all personally saw Nightswan be defeated by Sara but she left to go home but nobody would of known about the manical scheme she was going to set up. Well she had the power to turn past coaches into minions but she knew she would never be able to turn her son into a minion while Wanderlust was around. So she decided she had to get creative I mean she had the power to open portels so that's what she did to travel to see her sons ex. Jacks ex Matthew was quite a sadistic person who seemed to have pleasure in making Jack subdue to him so Nightswan had always saw him as a potential candidate because he was perfect. Yeah Nightswan is all about perfection and really it is not going to do her any favours if you know what I mean. I mean like how shallow can she be. Of course she also had close links with all the other villains from the danceverse but us protagonists always find away to defeat them. I mean Nightswan failed as a ballerina that's probably why she is all about perfection. Oh I seem to be getting ahead of myself my name is Alana and I will be appearing later on in the story but where is Sara when you really need her the whole danceverse could collapse at any time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 28.2K 61
A girl who grows up not knowing anything about mother's love and tries her best to win the Father's love who is the only family she has. But alas, h...
Maybe By frehleyg

Fanfiction

41.4K 972 27
Diggie decides to move back to Tundrabania for a year. Josh figures it his time to steal Maddie's heart. Maddie has reached the crossroads of her lif...
776 17 21
Faith just moved away from her hometown and her ex-boyfriend to a small town that has a fresh start to offer. She makes friends quickly, but she soon...
71 4 10
After her devastating break-up, Linda finds herself a new man that could be the one but she'll have to wait and see (probably not). Her ex- fiance co...