WHY......?

By ggddcp

"you tell me.... what was my fault? that I have to face your this reality!?" "............" "Just tell me... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 51

78 13 20
By ggddcp

In middle of the way Yunlan's received a text message from Henry. "Wha...t...th.e!?" Zhao gets shocked. Xinci arch his brows and ask what happened? Yunlan stop the car at the road side....then told him everything.

"WHAT....!!!!!"

"Dad I....."

*SMACKKKKKKKK*

"SHUT UP!!! You filthy brat!! How dare you to do such a heinous act to the poor boy? Today, you prove that you are grandson of my selfish father!!" Xinci slapped Yunlan very hard making his whole body shivers "What do you think, I didn't know about Shenwei's pregnancy? He had already told me about this!

And I knew that Wei wanted to marry you.....but you never asked him. So, I started flirting with him on the beach......that you get jealous and propose Shenwei. But I forgot that you are my son as well as your grandfather's favorite grandson. So it is necessary to betray in your natura.

My father along with my best friend cheated an innocent soul(orphan Wei) and today you have done the same. You proved that, A BAD SHADOW HAS ALWAYS..... OUTWEIGHS ON GOOD UPBRINGING!" Xinci exclamation and get off the car.....he angrily hit the car bonnet and start coughing.

*Ahem!....Ahem! Ahem!...*

Xinci hold his heart and Yunlan hurriedly get out from the car and hold his father "dad? Are you okay?" Yunlan asked in his frightened state and Xinci pushed him away "don't worry! I am not gonna die so easily. I have to repay of my every single mistakes....which was I committed 50 years ago.

Otherwise, haven will reject my soul and never let me die peacefully!" Xinci said after calming himself down "dad please! Don't say such a harsh words like this....I can't bear it at all. I know, I did a grave mistake! But I never wan...." Yunlan interrupted by Xinci.

"I don't need your any explanations. I only want to know one thing.....(touching Yunlan's face) there is any lacking in my upbringing.....that you change like this today? Tell me son, what was my fault....that I have to face this humiliation?"

"......."

Yunlan kneel down his head in front of his father.....he feels guilty and ashamed on himself. Zhao knew that, his father was heartbroken because of his deed.....and there is no way to undo his mistakes..!!

******

Shen house

Lin forcibly drags Wei from the hospital and locks him in the room. He puts a lots of guards in the whole house, to keep an eye on Shenwei. Lin give warning to every servants.....if any of them open the Wei's room door without his permission. They have to face their end...!

Servants gets startled and obeyed Lin. On the other hand.....Shenwei tried to open the door but it lock from outside. "F**** @###@....!!" He angrily hit the door and sits on the edge of the bed.....Wei were so angry and his breathing was also high.

Shenwei knew that to win the fight against Lin.....it is not strength but strategy is needed. Because fighting with strangers requires strength. But when your own family member.....stabs knife on your back, you should answer it wisely and intelligently.

He lay down on the bed and stare at the celling while thinking something. Because of laying straight on the bed.....Wei's Tshirt get roll up and someone lick his navel "AhH...uhh!!" Wei startled and sit up hurriedly "how dare you..!!!" Shen shouted on Lin and slapped him...who sitting between Wei's legs on the floor.

"Ouch! But I like it....so much, the perfect place of yours!" Lin hold his chin and try to move left right.....for checking its break or not while flirting with Shenwei and other pushed him and close his legs.

Lin chuckle seeing Wei's uncomfortable self with angry touch. He stands up and folds his sleeve and looking at Wei with narrow eyes.

"Why hiding? I saw every beautiful corner of your perfect shaped body. Then why you hesitate....like a newly bride?" Shenwei squeeze his eyes while gritting his teeth....then he looked at Lin with moist but angry red eyes "let's finish this...." Wei said and kneel down in front of Lin.

******

Commissioner house

Chu arrived and come to meet Zhujiu directly. They talked on the whole situation and decided to do something.....for trap the real culprit, who hidden in the dark but watching them very sharply.

"But what we gonna do? After taking that lady statement.....we catch the psycho killer. Who did all this for getting revenge from Wei and Yunlan. But suddenly this new pawn came in front of us.....leading the case to somewhere else."

Chu said and Zhujiu deeply looking at the evidence file. "You're right! But, don't know why.....we missing something" Zhujiu said thinking and Chu get an idea "let's recall the passing events. Maybe, we get the the link.....which is hide from us."

Chu suggest and both start talking on passing events.....one by one.

******

At road side......

Xinci looking at his son, who sitting on the road.....while kneeling his head down. "I am not the one, who need your sorry." Xinci said and Yunlan looked up at his face....and his face was wet with his tear. "I apologise to him. But he break our relationship instead of forgiving me."

"So you think, he can forgive you so easily?"

Xinci scold Yunlan in his strict voice.....making other look down again. "You stupid son of mine. Wei still love you....(Yunlan looks up) if he not, then he never talk to you about the money matters" Xinci said and Yunlan confusedly looking at him.

"What you mean? Wei hates me. He said he hate me....and don't wanna see me" Yunlan said with his heavy heart and Xinci pulled him to stand "did Shenwei said to you that, he doesn't want to see you again?"

Xinci asked and Yunlan shook his head (no). "Then how can you say that....he don't want to see you again? Because as much as I know him....(holding Yunlan's shoulder) he loves you so much and never lived without you"

After listening Xinci.....a light of hope raises in Yunlan's heart and he decided to talk to Shenwei one more time. Whatever it results came up.....but he tried for once. Xinci smiles and support his idiot son....and they both go to see Jian.

******

Shen house

"I'm tired! I am very tired after running here and there. I thought.....(touching his belly) I can find what is best for my baby. But I was wrong...(looking at Lin) please! Save my baby! I don't wanna lose it. I do whatever you want.....but please! Help me!!"

Shenwei broke down in front of Lin....making his heart restless. Seeing Wei crying, Lin can feels ache in his heart. "No, darling please! Don't say such things. I never wants to hurt you like this.....but you always make me angry with your behaviour"

Lin pull Wei to stand up and make him sits on the bed. He call servant and ask for glass of water.....servant immediately bring the water and go from there. Lin gave the water to sobbing Wei and other take a sip to calm himself.

"If you not argument with me earlier....then it will be never happens between us. Look, Shenwei....I love you so much. And I want to cherish your life with love and care. If you give me your love support...." Lin lovingly looking at Wei and other blink his eyes.

Which making Lin's heart skip a beat. He was to say another word to Shenwei "umm....mmm" but Wei in his fast move pull Lin for a warm kiss. Shen kissing Lin passionately.....and open his mouth to give access to other, enters inside.

🌳🌳🔸🌳🌳

Please share your vote comments 😘

Thank you ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 4.6K 14
[COMPLETED] When he was a teenager Chanyeol, the prince of Korea, fell in love with Baekhyun, the angelic prince with ocean blue eyes . He decided to...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
37.4K 2.2K 25
Chanyeol being the owner of the night club Love Shot who runs a drug business behind the scenes and who sleeps around with everyone he lays eyes on t...
19.1K 1.3K 31
COMPLETE Have you ever felt alone and lonely even when you are surrounded by people who call themselves as your family, rather than making you feel...