The Shifter And The Dragon Ma...

By Zane2343

Y/N is an interesting Viking, he has a secret that involves his past that must be kept hidden. A Strange way... More

Prologue Part 1: A Shifter Found
Prologue Part 2: A Friend Found
Prologue Part 3: A New Threat
Prologue Part 4: A Night's Rescue
Prologue Part 5: A New Home
Prologue Part 6: A Family lost
Prologue Part 7: Berk
Chapter 1: The Raid of Berk
Chapter 2: An Unlikely Reunion
A/N: Not a Chapter
Chapter 3: Dragon Training
Chapter 4: Anger and Control
Chapter 5: Befriending a Night fury
Chapter 6: A Story Retold...

Information and useful links

2.1K 26 2
By Zane2343

Hello to everyone who is reading this I would like to give a bit of information that would be helpful before you read this fic.

1. English is not my first language so if the sentence doesn't make sense please put a comment for me. Thank you.

2. This is my first story so I don't expect much from it and I'm writing this fic to improve my English hopefully.

3. I have found that the next few links are really helpful to me when reading a Ragnar story for those who read in Chrome or a web browser that allows Chrome extensions.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/pov-wattpad-yn-replacer/dmjhmlgaholcanppknhifhiaendojecm ( (y/n) replacer)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wattpad-dark-mode/pmfpkabijpecelpcdbadhbhlbhgnppkc (Wattpad Dark mode)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wattpad-read-mode/dcccjojljijikdpgfollhdhfnmcedkkg (Wattpad Reading Mode)

4. I will try and update every 1 or 2 weeks but if not please be patient.

5. I'll try and keep this story in 3rd person pov but i may switch to a characters pov sometimes. 

6. "talking": Normal speaking in Norse.

"Talking": Dragonness or Dragons speak

' ' : Thoughts

And Now on with the Show. My Gals, Gays and Theys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 888 33
It's been six years since dragons and vikings were united. Hiccup is now chief of Berk due to his father's untimely death, but the loss of one parent...
297K 7.3K 34
Hiccup, a boy living in the village Berk. Being a weakling yet the son of the chief. Y/n, a girl flying on her Night Fury. Loving to be free. Flying...
2.2K 25 29
A remake of a book I wrote on my other profile -_-FoxyForLife-_- I do not own How To Train Your Dragon. Book 1 of 4 After a war, Y/n and her moth...
311K 7.1K 67
"𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒... 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖆𝖜 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋." Y/n is a strange girl that came to Berk with her family at the age of five. She was a...