True Love

Coralie56

Avi was in his music room, absently chiming out a few notes on his guitar. His thoughts were wandering in a r... Еще

Prelude: evenings
1. Shopping
2. Long story
3. Discovery
A/N
4. A date
5. A night
6. PTX
7. Together
8. The Crew
9. Caring
10. First times
11. Voices and song
12. Between Grammys and Touring
13. I Will Find A Thousand Ways...
14. Tour (1)
15. Tour (2)
16. Anna
A/N
18. Asia
19. ACA
20. Summer
A/N
21. The time has come
22. Family (1)
23. Family (2)
A/N
24. Avi's plans
25. Will you?
26. Pristine lake
27. Coming out
A/N
28. Shades
29. Decisions
30. Suspended time
31. Ellen
32. Memories
33. Mitch
34. Hey Brother
35. Scott
36. Bridge Over Troubled Waters
A/N
37. Meeting
38. True Love (Epilogue)
A/N

17. Promises

1K 45 3
Coralie56

This story passed 2k views! I'm so surprised and thankful ♥

Please, let me your comments :)

*************************

The next day was a Friday. A day off. Avi woke up first, as usual, and went for his morning routine, waiting for Mitch. Work out, shower, a cup of tea... When Mitch woke up, he found some coffee waiting for him on the kitchen table. He smiled sadly.

- Don't worry, you will have your Starbuck today.

- What do you mean?

- I'm coming with you after breakfast.

Mitch widened his eyes.

- I appreciate her, but she needs to know. If she still wants to be our friend, I'm okay, but we can't go on like this.

- You're going to tell her?

- Yes Mitch, I want it to be crystal clear.

Mitch was deeply moved. For him, Avi was ready to tell the truth to someone who wasn't a part of their crew. He wrapped his arms around Avi's neck, and kissed him softly, then buried his face in his shoulder, muttering a barely audible "thank you." Avi tightened his arms around his waist and didn't answer. When he pulled away, he was smiling tenderly:

- Let's have breakfast first. You know I can't do anything before. Then we'll go.

*****

Half an hour later, they were on their way. As usual in town, they were walking side by side without touching each other. But when they were about to get into the Starbuck, Avi grabbed Mitch's hand firmly. Fortunately, their wasn't any other customer at the moment, it would make it easier to talk to Anna. She greeted them with a happy smile.

- Hey! Both of you! What a surprise!

Then she saw their intertwined hands and her smile slowly faded away.

- Hello Anna, replied Avi softly. I'm sorry to come like this, but I needed to tell you, and I think sooner is better. Mitch and I are boyfriends. We didn't tell you or show you, I know, we have our reasons. But Mitch talked to me yesterday, so I think you need to know.

Anna had pressed her hands to her mouth, her eyes wide opened.

- I'm sorry, she stammered. I'm so sorry...

Without letting go Mitch's hand, Avi came up to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

- No, don't. I am sorry. We should have been honest with you when you came home. We both like you, Anna. We still can be friends if you want to. But I would understand if you need time.

- I feel so silly!

- The silly one is me. Mitch had guessed since the beginning what could happen, but I didn't pay attention to it.

She quickly wiped a hint of tears in the corners of her eyes and smiled shyly.

- It's okay, thank you for coming yourself. I think I will need a little time, but I really like you both as friends.

- We'll be on Tour for a while anyway. We'll be gone or busy during June. Will you still be here then?

- Yes. I'll be here during most of summer.

After a short silence, she asked bravely:

- Do you still want your coffee Mitch?

- Yes please, answered Mitch softly.

But when she handed him his drink, he put it on the counter, wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in a warm hug. He whispered in her ear "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you." She squeezed her arms around his waist, muttered in return "It's okay" and pulled away.

*****

- Shall we go to the beach today?

Mitch smiled and nodded. His eyes turned to their intertwined hands: Avi had grabbed his hand again when they were walking outside the Starbuck. He pretended to drop his hand but Avi tightened his grip.

- I need to hold your hand more than to keep our secret for now.

Mitch struggled against the urge to hug him, and they walked back home with a slight knowing smile floatting on their lips.

They quickly gathered what they would need to spend the day at the seaside, Mitch sipping his Starbuck in the meanwhile. He even didn't ask Avi where they would go. He was reliving the recent scene in his mind, still amaized by what Avi had done to claim his love for him.

After an hour's drive and a short walk, they were resting on the sand. Avi was facing the ocean. Mitch was lying, his back on Avi's lap, his head resting in the hollow of Avi's shoulder, his nape supported by the crook of his arm. Avi had grabbed Mitch's hand and intertwined their fingers on Mitch's thighs, softly rubbing his palm with his thumb.

- Avi?

- Yeah?

- Thank you.

- Oh! Please don't. I know it's not easy Mitch. I'm not an ordinary boyfriend... This wouldn't have happened if we had made it public.

- I don't care. As long as you are beside me, I don't care.

- I do, Mitchie. I know this musn't last too long. Actually I don't wish it. It's so frustrating sometimes!

Mitch didn't answer. He had closed his eyes, he was waiting. He knew Avi enough to be sure he had more to say. But he needed time, to find the right words. Avi wasn't an orator, but in another hand he couldn't bear the inaccuracy. He needed to be sure that his words would translate precisely what he had in mind. And hearing him say he was frustrated by the secrecy around their relationship was just priceless...

- Listen. I've been thinking about it a lot, actually. We decided to keep "Let's Get It On" for reasons. So I will play my role till the end of the summer Tour. Even if we won't perform this song on stage for the Kelly Clarkson Tour, I will still be the sexy bassman for a while. Then we'll talk about it, the five of us. Look at me.

Mitch pulled away from his spot against Avi's frame just enough to make eye contact, while remaining in his arms.

- We have been together for almost five months now. I don't love you as much as in January. I love you more. I can't say it better. If you still want me to share your life...

- If I... Avi! If I still want you! I've always wanted you!

- "Always" is a huge word for four years, replied Avi between giggle and emotional whisper.

- It's been centuries in my heart, because you were so close and so far!

- I know, my little angel. I was teasing you. One single year was too long for me already. I promise you, by the end of September, we'll make it public.

Mitch remained unexpectedly quiet. It was Avi who was waiting for him to speak now.

- I need to know... Please, I don't want to hurt you, but I need to know.

- What? Tell me, you can't hurt me!

Mitch bit his lower lip, obviously nervous. But he kept on looking at Avi in the eyes, and he almost whispered with a slightly trembling voice:

- What about these children you wanted to have?

Another moment of silence. Avi broke eye contact with Mitch and stared blankly ahead of him. He answered slowly:

- I didn't think about it yet. I'm sure about my feelings for you. That's all what I know.

Another silence. Mitch spoke.

- We could have children.

Avi peered down at him, narrowing his eyes.

- You would like to have children?

- Not now, I'm not ready, and we have our career to build. But... later, yes. Many gay men I've met don't even think about it, or don't wish it. But you know what...

He blushed and remain silent again.

- Tell me, whispered Avi.

- It's... one of the crazy things that were running in my mind... all these years. That you wanted to have kids. And I was dreaming... about raising kids with you... and I was calling myself a fool then...

His voice trailed off at the end of the sentence. He blushed even more and ducking his head, he looked at their hands still intertwined on his lap.

- Mitch...

Avi cupped his face in his large hand, ran his fingers softly along his chin, his temple and up to his hair. He tightened his grip around his shoulders with his other arm and pulled him against him. He pressed his lips on Mitch's, in a soft lingering kiss.

- We have time, he muttered against his lips. We have time to think about it. But I'm so happy you asked me!

He kissed him again, more deeply, sliding his hands on Mitch's shivering body, and the young man let escape a deep relieved sigh in his embrace.

- I love you Mitchell.

- I love you Avriel.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.1K 84 47
You are a recent college grad and you've been having a hard time trying to find a job.You are a big fan of Pentatonix since your freshman year of col...
1.3K 52 27
Avi and Kevin have been together for 3 years. They've had a somewhat smooth sailing relationship considering after all the things that Avi has dealt...
97K 2.3K 19
Pentatonix are devastated when they find out what Mitch has been doing to himself. They didn't realize how he felt. Can they save him before it's too...
74.9K 3.4K 186
Scott was abused, Mitch was abandoned, and Kirstie was raped. All living in the same city, but knowing nothing of each other until they all find each...