Mafia's Innocent love

By iwanttobesaxophonist

→Kim Taehyung the Mafia of South Korea dangerous fearless. His name is enough to create fear in people's body... More

introduction
part 1
Part 2
part 3

part 4

262 14 7
By iwanttobesaxophonist

AFTER TWO DAYS

it's been two days to yoongi and Jennie's engagement.about engagement y/n didn't talk to her brother then he did many things to convince her like cook food for her , brought her things she liked, spent time with her, And took her out for a hangout etc. Both of them had a lot of fun in these two days. Yoongi was so busy with his sister that he didn't even talk to anyone like his fiancee and friends. and he didn't even go to work.

Night 8:00pm

Now the min family is having dinner. Then mr.min said something and everyone's attention turned to him.

Mr.min:- Tomorrow we are going out for dinner with the Kim family and all our other friends will be there.

Yoongi:- (frown) Why I didn't know .?

Mr.min:- Ooo you weren't busy with your sister. were you who can't even pick up phone.

Yoongi:- (roll eyes) OOO pls appa now don't start.

Mr.min:- you

Mrs.min:- STFU both of you

(Everyone flinched while mrs.min glaring both of them)

Meanwhile y/n was giggling silently

After having dinner everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep.

Time skip at 7:00 pm in evening

Kim Mansion

In Jennie room

On call

Lisa:- What do you think about that girl Who can she be?

Rose:- maybe he's friend.?

Jisoo:- or can be sister.

Jennie:- No she can't be cause he never tell me about he's having.

Lisa:- then cousin.

Jennie:- no Because he has only one cousin and that too Jhope. I don't know anything about the rest. And I'm Also scared what if she snatch my yoongi from me cause she is so beautiful.

Jisoo:- but she looked so innocent.

Rose/lisa:- yeah you right.

Jennie:- but we can't say now anything. Do you guys know that he didn't even call me after engagement and didn't even talk to me.

Jisoo :- Don't worry everyone is coming for dinner then talk to him Ohk.?

Jennie:- ohk

BP:- ohk byy Let's meet later.

After call

(From downstairs mrs.kim called Jennie)

Mrs.kim:- jennie-ahh let's go.

Jennie:- coming mom.

Mr.kim :- ohk r u ready then let's go.

Jennie:- mom where is your duffer son.

(Mrs.kim smacked her head)

Jennie:- ouch mom.!

Mrs.kim:- shut up and he is outside in parking lot.

Jennie:- ooohkkk

The Kim family all come out to Taehyung and all sit in the car and go on their way.

Taehyung look

At restaurant

Kim family reaches the restaurant and Taehyung goes to park the car, then they go to the restaurant and the watchman opens the gate for them.And they go inside and there the manger of the restaurant comes there, greets them, then takes them to the private dining table. Which Booked by mr.Kim.  they goes to the dining room where the families of all the Bangtan were.

Mr.kim:- didn't y/f/n (Mr.min) come.?

Mr.kim:- (namjin father) no they didn't.

Jimin:- don't worry they're on the way.

Mr.kim(tae father):- ohk .

And everyone started talking about there's business and girls in there's gossip and BTS also but expect yoongi.

With min family

Mr.min:- should we go now if you are done with your makeup.

Mrs.min:- (glaring) yes let's go.

Others side

Yoongi and y/n are giggling looking there's parents.

Mrs.min:- (faking smile) if both of you are done with your laughing then let's go.

Y/n :- aai aai captain.(saluting)

Min family chuckle on her cute behaviour.

Min family reach restaurant and go inside with manger and yoongi hold y/n's hand and our lovely y/n She was only admiring the beauty of the restaurant, she did not even know that she reached the dining room and yoongi was standing close to her, holding her tightly.

As soon as min family comes inside, everyone's eyes fall on them. But all those eyes fell straight on y/n who was lost in the beauty of the restaurant, she didn't even know that everyone was watching her. On the other hand, everyone was confused that who is the cute and beautiful girl with min family. And the taehyung who was busy in his mobile but when he suddenly looks up, he keeps on looking at only and only y/n, his eyes did not go away from her.

And on the one hand poor Jennie was fuming on seeing y/n and on the other side yoongi's hand which he held her sister's hand.

Mr.min:- OOO hello everyone how are you.

As soon as Everyone listens to mr.min's voice and turns their gaze from y/n  to mr.min.

Mr.kim:- (tae father) oooo finally you come I thought you will not come.

Mr.min:- yeah you're sister-in-was so busy on her makeup.

Everyone started laughing as soon as mr.min said this. Expect Taehyung, Jennie who so angry, yoongi and y/n who was busy admiring beauty.

Mrs.min was glaring him.

Mr.min:- (akwardly laughing)yoongi come here with princess.

Yoongi come with he's sister near dinning table.

When y/n feel someone dragging her somewhere she come out from her World. And when she looks in front,she shows a dining table in the garden and it was very beautiful with nature. Dinner was in the background of the restaurant where it was only for VIPs.

(But when she sees that there are many people sitting in front of her, she becomes nervous and uncomfortable because everyone was staring at her, then she hides behind yoongi. )

Mr.kim:- (tae's dad). Wooo who is this beautiful girl.

Mr.min:- wait (looking y/n ) princess come here.

(Yoongi Seeing her, he understands that she is nervous, so holds her hand and takes her to her father. )

Yoongi:- don't worry princess come with me. (Y/n nodded her head)

When y/n comes near the table in front of everyone she greets everyone and bows. She was looking like a cute barbie doll, seeing all this, everyone gets shocked because she was looking like a barbie doll In her dress. she wore a knee-length black frock with a bow in her hair.

Mrs.kim:- (give big smile) who are you doll.

Y/n hearing this she started blushing look her like everyone chuckle expect Jennie (you know na she is angry) Taehyung Also chuckle. Hearing Taehyung chuckle everyone looked him shocked. When he get know what he did he start started coughing.

Taehyung pov:-

I was busy in my phone checking some office emails but then my father takes y/f/n uncle's name and my eyes go to him. But my eyes go straight from uncle to a girl who was next to yoongi hyung. Something happens in my heart as soon as I see her. I was lost in it, she was looking like a barbie doll. She has tan skin, mid way brown hair and brown eyes. She was not looking Korean, I mean, she was looking a little Korean, her features were matching y/m/n aunty, she was looking like her, her height was not much.Maybe up to my shoulder or up to my chest. I couldn't take my eyes off her.She started blushing when my mom spoke of her beautiful and And unknowingly i chuckled. And everyone started looking at me shock. so i coughed a fake. Then j/m/n aunty asked something and when y/f/n uncle said something which make everyone shocked including me.

Y/n look:

(Ignore the white pearl necklace.)

Author pov:-

Mr.park:- can you tell me who is she y/m/n and pls have a sit .(Mrs.min)

Everyone sat on their own chair y/n sat between her father and brother.

Mrs.min:- she is (mr.min cut off mrs.min in the middle )

Mr.min:- she is our princess the daughter of mine and y/m/n and sister of Yoongi.

Jennie:- WHAT!

(Everyone flinched and And everyone started looking at her in confusion.

Mrs.kim:- what happened Jennie.

Jennie:- eomma yoongi never told me he has a sister.

BP/BTS:- us too.

Y/n:- (whispering to yoongi) she is girl right whom you are engaged.?

Yoongi:- (smiling) yes.

Mrs.kim:- don't tell me she is y/n.?

(Mrs.min nodded)

mrs. Kim gets up from her seat and walks over to y/n and cupped her face.

Mrs.kim:- OMG Look how much you have grown, I saw you when you were five years old.

Jennie:- mom do you know her.

Mrs.kim:- yes, Not only me, everyone knows y/n except you kids.

Olders:- yes, we know her.

RM:- Then why was she not living with the uncle.

Mr.min:- Because she was studying in India and her grandmother wanted her to live with them.

JIN:- ohm but why we-

Mr.kim:- (namjin father) Shut up, don't waste time and order food, we have come to eat this food, not to talk.

Mr.min:- let's order.

(Everyone ordered italian food and yoongi ordered vegetarian food for y/n.)

Jennie:- why did you order vegetarian food.?

Yoongi:- y/n does not eat non-veg.

(y/n looked down when jennie asked to yoongi.)

Jennie:- OOO that's means she is vegan.

Yoongi:- yes.

(jennie was feeling regret because she misunderstood her.)

BP pov:-

Jisso :- didn't I tell you she is innocent.

Rose/lisa :- we Also.

Jennie:- yes i know and I misunderstood her she is looking so innocent.

Lisa:- don't worry it's not your fault ohk just talk to her.

Rose:- don't tell her anything.

Jisso :- yes rose is right.

Jennie:- hmmm.

Jisso :- well I'm in love with her at first sight.

Rose/lisa :- we too.

Jennie:- heheh me too.

(Bp started laughing.)

End BP POV.

Mrs.park:- ummm what happened.

Bp:- nothing

mr.kim(tae's father):- ohkkk let's start everyone.

Jimin pov:-

We all were very surprised that Hyung has a sister, no one knows, only elders know, but have to admit, y/n she is really beautiful and she looks the youngest of us. I know we all want to know about y/n but not now because we understood that listening to hyung's father there is something wrong that's why bts and blackpink didn't ask Questions.

And I looked at Taehyung's side and his eyes were somewhere else. I followed his eyes and saw that he was busy looking at y/n. And I understood why he was looking at her. I smirked and I asked him, then he replied without any hesitance. then later he got know what he said. And I just smirked.

Jimin:- she is beautiful right.?

Taehyung:-(staring at her)yes

(Then he realised what he said and looked Jimin who was smirking at him.)

Taehyung:- (glaring him) STFU.

jimin:- (smirking) calm down boii.

Taehyung pov:-

This shorty I will kill him one day by my own hand.
But I don't know why I can't take my eyes off her. There is something in that girl that I am being drawn to her.I still can't believe she is Yoongi Hyung's sister. She is looking very innocent.I never look at any girl with such eyes because I am not interested in all these useless things. But, She! When she felt that someone was watching her, she started looking around confusedly, but she did not see anyone. Just a little cute came out of my mouth and it's good that no one noticed me.Don't know why just I want to keep her in my arms and never let her go.
I don't want anyone to notice me, so I was secretly watching her while eating my food.

Author pov:-

everyone's food is done now they have to fix jennie and yoongi's wedding date.

Namjoon:- Why don't we first give our intro to y/n then she will recognize us?

Mr.min :- yes son you're right.

Namjoon:- hello y/n my name kim namjoon I'm yours sister in law's cousin brother. You can call me oppa. And I have wife but she didn't come today cause she is sick and I also have 3 year older son. (While giving smile)

Jin:- hy beauty I'm World wide handsome you know I'm kim seokjin and Older brother of namjoon so call me oppa my beautiful girl.

Jhope:- I'm your hope you are my hope I'm Jung hoseok my sunshine I'm your cousin brother call me oppa. I never knew I have that much beautiful sister.

Jimin:- hey beautiful I'm park Jimin call me oppa.

Jungkook:- hy Jeon jungkook you can call whatever you want but remember you are younger than me.

Taehyung:- I'm Kim Taehyung.(with straight face)

Rose:- hey y/n  my name is park Chae-young just call me rose unnie ohk. And I'm younger sister of jimin.

Jisso:- hy my name jisso call me jisso unnie I'm wife of seokjin and I have 5 year old son he didn't come with us cause he is with he's aunt.

Lisa:- hy baby I'm Jeon lalisa. call me lisa unnie. And older sister of Jungkook

Jennie:- hy my Lil girl I'm your sister in law call me Jennie unnie. And Kim Taehyung is my older brother.

(All the olders and younger ones gave their intros and Y/n was Just looking them and giving her cute smile )
I didn't tell you the intro of olders but imagine by yourself .

Mr.min:- Now let's fix the wedding date.

Mr.kim:- what about after month. Guy's do you have any problem in This

Olders:- no we don't have.

Taehyung:- but app

Mr.kim :- I asked olders not youngers.

Youngers:- as you say uncle

Mrs.min:- Jennie are you ohk with the date of marriage.?

Jennie:- mom i don't have problem.

Mrs.min:- ohk then what you say t/m/n (Mrs.kim)

Mrs.kim:- my daughter is happy then I don't have problem.

Mr.min:- 26 may 2023.

Mr.kim:- Now the date of marriage is fixed, now preparations have to be started.

Mr.min :- yes your right.

Yoongi:- girl's and boys meet me tomorrow in my office at 10:00 am ohk.

Bp/BTS:- ohk.

Time skip

After fixing the date of marriage, everyone went to their respective homes.

///////////////////////////////////////////

Part 4 is completed
Pls vote and comments if you don't vote till 10 then I will not post next chapter.
If I don't get votes then I have to delete this FF.

Bye bye
Have a nice day 💜
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 14.9K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
742K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
828K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...