Plot Armor Impact 3rd

De NTMafia

(Warning, swear words included so dont read this out loud to your family) John Y/n who is known as the Warma... Mai multe

Chapter 1 : The Chosen Commander
Chapter 2 : The Spoon, The Lolicon, and The Chicken
Chapter 3 : The Queen of the Void, and The Crusaders
Chapter 4 : The True Dragon and The Shadow
Chapter 5 : The Queen's Executioner
Chapter 6 : Reinforcement
Chapter 8 : Shadow and Heresy
Chapter 9 : Raven and Unannounced Retirement
Chapter 10 : Siege of Schicksal
Raven Blasphemy : Siege of Kolosten
Chapter 11 : Suffering
Chapter 12 : Fly Me To The Moon With The Void Queen
Chapter 13 : The Noodles, The Offer And The Payment

Chapter 7 : The lunatics and the Serpent Lord

541 26 17
De NTMafia

Schicksal's laboratory #8.

They are inspecting the corpses of the unusual Honkai beasts retrieved from the Battle of Hyperion yesterday... The reports mentioned a lot of things that haven't been seen before in a Honkai beast... This raised both concern and curiosity of researchers and scientists.

As soon as they got the examples... They started to inspect...

Otto's office.

A while later, Otto would be the first to receive their reports.

"..." - Otto seemed like he couldn't believe what he was reading and seeing. "These beasts' cells are special... They can adapt to any kind of environment with extreme temperature... Also their digestion system is connected to every single cell in the body?... What the?"

"They also required to have a living subject so they can understand the thing better." - Amber said.

"Hm... Capturing these beasts huh. It'll be a problem I guess, we have no record of them before, they appeared first in yesterday's battle. It's hard to know where they are now... I'd think it's the Herrscher of the Void servants... But that does not seem to be the case..."

"We could send out a legion or two to hunt these creatures down, my lord."

"I know." - Otto sighed. "But we don't have any legions available now. Hyperion and its reinforcement are still waiting for extraction."

"Even the Royal Blades?"

"Yes. Even the lunatics... What are they up to I wonder... Maybe I'll call Ravenblo-"

Otto's cock woke up.

"Oh it's feeding time. Mind you, Amber."

"Yes." - Amber sighed and left the office.

Society of Snek's HQ.

To start things off... Let's rewind a bit.

4 years ago. After being released from the Sea of Quanta, Kevin worked as the leader of the World Serpent in order to guide mankind to victory over Honkai.

However, since there's Schicksal, Anti-Entropy and some minor organizations who are doing that, Kevin just said this :

"Meh maybe they don't need a boomer like me."

And then he left the organization in Jackal and Grey Snake's hands, creating the Society of Snek that is of today. A bunch of cyborgs who are addicted to cutting off their own organic limbs and organs then replace them with cybernetic parts. Also they're a bunch of toaster fuckers.

But today... after 4 years. Kevin's sudden, unforseen return has been a big surprise to everyone in this organization. His motives were unknown, but to Grey Snake and Jackal, they could tell one thing from the eyes of their lord...

He is back to defeat Honkai.

"Where's my sword again?" - Kevin asked Gray Snake, accompanied by some cyborgs dressed red robes...

"Oh no... My lord... How about we make you another sword-"

"Answer my question." - Kevin turned back and glared at him.

"....." - Grey Snake has no other choice but to obey his Master's order.

He, the cyborgs led Kevin into a room deep within the facility, through many security systems and reinforced door, they arrived there.

"Months after you left our organization... We started to work on our own a lot without proper organizing and dividing. To the point our budget hit the bottom really hard... We had to sell your sword to recover some of the losses..."

"You what-"

"But! We got the fortune. We can get your sword back... But be aware... My liege... We sold your sword to a demon. She will give it back once she is satisfied."

"A demon? Such a thing exist? Even if it does... Very well."

Kevin entered the room.

"I'm afraid even you will have a tough time with it my lord..."

It is Ai-chan, and her gacha system waiting for them inside the room.

To where the Royal Blades are...

Some random beach... Near the Deep (that underwater base of Anti-Entropy that I forgot about, it's been a long time since I heard that name)

A group of girls walking together on the beach... Their footprints left on the sand, highlighted... whatever.

The people around are also just chilling. Some are playing volleyballs. (I almost typed basketball). Some are napping. Some are swimming out there.

They are having a great time, the girls are enjoying this trip...

"Hey, look!"

One of the girls noticed another group of men from afar, they all looked really strong, and manly. These guys also looked slightly different from regular tourists, but they still wear like them.

"Ho... Watch me get one of them."

"Oh yeah? Go ahead!"

The girls approaches them without having a slightest clue on who they might be. As soon as the girl approached them, one of them turned to her and grabbed her arm.

"What are you-"

"Hey that hurts!" - The girl said out of pain, the man is holding her arm tightly for some reason.

"Answer my question first! Are you a cultist?" - The man asked loudly, alerting the other people on this beach.

"Hey what's going on over there..."

"Should we help the girl?"

"Cultist? You found them?" - Another man from the group came.

"Not sure, but she approached us... Quite suspicious I say."

"Agree, honorable brother."

"Hey let me go!" - The girl struggles.

"Let my friend go you-"

The rest of the girls are stopped by the other men. None of them has any idea of what's happening...

"Maybe we have finally found the cultists hiding themselves within the tourists?" - A man approached them, he seemed like the leader of these guys.

"Who are you?"

He ignored the question and continue to walk towards the crowd.

"If these girls are just regular citizen, then their act of approaching us so casually can be considered as the fact that...

Everyone has been tainted."

Ravenblood said, he appeared wearing a Hawaiian shirt and pants. Also sunglasses and a hat. Seems like they are enjoying a vacation...

"Hey isn't that guy familiar..." - One of the tourists said.

"It means... Exterminatus, my lord?" - One of the men behind him asked.

"No need. If the cultists are really gone... These people will be a help to our cause in pursuing them."

"So... Interrogate?"

"Yes."

"My lord! You have to see this!"

Another man alerted everyone from afar, behind the rocks near there.

"What? All of you, come, quick!" - Ravenblood led the others to the rocks.

They found a crab walking.

"..." - They haven't said a word yet.

"My lord, look! Its claws are the same size! This is something I haven't seen before!"

"A mutant! PURGE IT WITH FIRE!" - Ravenblood shouted.

"Brother, get me the heavy flamer."

Then they burnt that crab to crisp. Also before the crab turned to crisp, there is also a slight moment when it is perfectly cooked and can be eaten. (I dont really know, i'm not a chef)

Also the other tourists just watch from afar and be like...

"Aye that's enough beach for today."

"But mom we have just arrived."

"We had enough for today."

"But-"

"WE. HAD. ENOUGH."

"If this mutant comes from the ocean... Then the ocean must be tainted as well!" - One of them said.

"WHAT?" - They all looked at the sea.

"CLEANSE IT BROTHERS!"

They do be shooting at the water, killing some fishes swimming near the shore.

"Wait, brothers!" - Ravenblood stopped his own men.

"Why my lord?"

"Listen, doing things like this are pointless. We are wasting precious ammunitions saved from filthy beasts and cultists. Our Lord, Overseer Otto would be super disappointed at us for committing such act! Not to mention, we are harming the beach and the people who will enjoy it in the future! We have to stop doing this brothers. We have to fight Honkai... Protecting mankind... We have failed... But we can redeem ourselves. As the Commander of this legion, I forbid you all to do these things forever. For the sake of our legion, and mankind as a whole."

"My lord..." - All of them got moved, they put their weapons away and stared at the ocean.

"WE HAVE TO GET THIS FIGHT TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN - WHERE THE SOURCE OF CORRUPTION IS TAKING PLACE ITSELF!" - Ravenblood shouted.

"WAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

His men chanting their war cry as a submarine popped up from distance.

"Come brothers! We shall go to an underwater base nearby!!!!"

His men followed him to the submarine, making their way down to the Deep.

Back to Otto in his office.

His cock is not here for now (muhahahaha).

"Yea yea, they're preparing. Around tomorrow morning they'll come. Yeah, bye." - Otto is talking to someone on his phone again, but it just ended.

"You have a call incoming." - The AI voice on the phone appeared.

"Yes, hello?" - Otto picked it up.

"Otto what the fuck?" - A familiar voice to him showed up. Otto didn't recognize the voice at first, he searched in his memory real quick to check who it was...

"Huh... uh... ah...hmm...... Ah ha! Pizza delivery guy right? I'll be right-" - Otto said excitedly, thinking he's correct.

"Pi Pi your ass, I'm Welt da!" - Welt shouted angrily from the other side.

"Tsk."

"Don't tsk me!"

"So why are you calling me? Wanted to invite me for a drink? Also I almost forgot I had your number on this phone." - Otto said he wasn't interested in talking with Welt so he played a game while doing so.

"Why did you attack one of our mechanical squads?" - Welt said.

"Mechanical squad? I didn't."

"Yes you did!"

"No, unless it's my subordinates you're referring to."

"Same shit! You do evil things, then your people do evil things!"

"No no. So what's up with these mechanics?"

"... You don't value anyone's life?"

"Bitch did you forget who I am?"

"Oh sorry."

"Anyways I'm pretty sure it's one of my legions doing, I didn't give any order to attack you too. After all, why would I mess with you when you can help me win against Honkai?"

"Yeah then explain why the fuck our base is under attack by one of your mech squads!"

"Oops. I'm losing signal, I'm driving into a tunnel right now. Call me later~" - Otto said as he moved the phone far away as he spoke to Welt.

"Hey don't-"

To where Welt is.

"....... That bastard... Still behaves like always." - Welt said as he gripped the phone tightly as he spoke. "But no need, not like I expected more from him."

He looked at the ruined buildings, laying on top of these rubbles are Schicksal's mech, which got turned into useless scraps after the battle against Anti-Entropy's forces. The shields filled with holes, the controlling system melted through...

"If we can't negotiate with them, then we fuck them up." - Welt said as he turned around. "Maybe it's time to... Pay it back to them."

He looked at his massive army of mechs and armed soldiers.

Back to the Deep.

The Deep.

So peaceful.

So calm.

So chilling. (Like Bing)

So natural.

Until the lunatics show up.

Their submarine crashes into the base, the Entropy staff stationed here are panicked and provoked, but they do not know that it is Ravenblood who is attacking them.

Mechs are deployed to stop the water from flooding the base. But that'll be their least problem now... The hatch opened, Royal Blades' troops crawled out with weapons equipped.

"As I thought! An underwater base to contaminate mankind's very origin!! Brothers! Cleanse this place!" - Ravenblood shouted, pointing his sword at the Anti Entropy staff standing down there.

"CHARGEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

His men started running around and killing everyone they met. While bombing and burning down lots of things.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! They are so close!" - The soldiers stationed here are panicked as well, they have trouble with hand to hand combat.

Suddenly, Royal Blades' advancing troops all got shot down from afar. Ravenblood ordered the advancing lines to stop and take cover.

"So it is the Entropy scum... We should have expected it when we ran into their mechanics earlier. They are traitorous forces, opposed to mankind, and to us!" - Ravenblood said. His troops were angry, and agreed with their leader's words.

"We have to be careful, my lord. As we all know, the Entropy soldiers are excellent marksmen." - One of the soldiers of Ravenblood said.

Ravenblood peeked out but immediately pulled himself back in before his spot got rained on by bullets from the snipers.

"But they have one big weakness...

They can't fight in fucking melee." - Ravenblood said.

Report 69M.420.

The Deep has been attacked and claimed by... "savage barbarians" from Schicksal.

Many valuable resources and unawakened mechs are lost... Temporary.

Request permission to send force to retrieve The Deep. As the gate to the Sea of Quanta is unstable these days...

Back to Kevin's.

Kevin - known as probably the strongest human in this world, collapsed on his knees on the floor, all sweating a lot, but his sweats would be frozen before they fall to the ground. He is exhausted, which is something no one could have imagined.

Grey Snake and his cyborgs, standing from afar but yet they are also frightened by this site.

"My liege... I can't believe it... You finally got it." - Gray Snake said as his mechanical eyes bathed in the light from the flames of the Cleaver of Shamash.

Kevin raises the great blade up in the air, but his arm was already exhausted and was shaking a lot, only a few moments later he dropped the blade and had to use both arms to keep himself from collapsing totally.

The cyborgs came in and helped him up. Grey Snake picked the blade up.

"Finally... We meet again... Old friend..." - Kevin said.

"You almost broke Shadow's record of 99 pulls to get the rate-up weapon... My lord. You got it at the 98th pull." - Grey Snake said.

"Finally... We can begin our revenge."

"Revenge...?"

Kevin's eyes, although exhausted but still have the flames on them, a strong determination is burning inside his eyes.

At the same time, the Deep, after the Royal Blades, have complete control over them.

At a sealed area deep below the facility... Unknown to Ravenblood and his men...

The reinforced door made from metal was blasted open.

Someone stepped out slowly... One thing I can tell you, fellow readers... He ain't a good guy. .. But rather, someone who will start a grand event in this story...

Hyperion.

The day passed with not much thing worth mentioning. So we come to the night instead.

A carrier ship approaches Hyperion.

"Alright... Let's get this done quick."

The door opened as Hyperion was beneath the carrier, it revealed Shadow and several people standing behind him, all armed and dressed in stealthy clothes.

Kevin's reason to come back... The mysterious figure stepped out from the Sea of Quanta... And Shadow's purpose to board Hyperion... All will be revealed in the next chapter. 

End of Chapter 7. 

I AM MOTIVATED TO WRITE LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Random causes of death of previous Captains #8 : 

One posted his opinion on twitter.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.1K 466 18
"Only I know the end of this world" One day our MC finds himself stuck in the world of his favorite mobile game, Honkai Impact. What does he do to su...
33.6K 512 6
It's a normal, beautiful day at Hyperion, yep, another day as usual. You're the Captain. You doesn't feel so bad about this jobs, everyone's nice to...
12.1K 348 48
[This is it's own story involving the following franchises: FullMetal Alchemist, Neptunia, and Honkai Impact 3rd. Only things I own is my OC and the...
10.5K 242 16
Y/n L/n is the captain of the Valkyries. But after an accident and falling into the Sea of Quanta, he meets someone at the base of the Imaginary Tre...