Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 33

1.5K 127 38
By PraytoNamJesus

After a few minutes of listening to the others continue to gossip about me, my eyes moved to the line up. Examining all the students. "Taeyoung Ki, unaffiliated and Sooae Choo of Halla! Into the ring!" They started. "Wait-" once again, I completely forgot Taeyoung was going to start first. Unlike the other students excluding Jiwoo and his friends, I grew to become quite fond of Taeyoung. I taught him as much as I could, knowledge that I knew was safe for him to know. We've talked and somewhat became good friends. In fact, it was because of Taeyoung I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable as Kain before Jiwoo and Wooin helped. I guess you could say I've become attached to Taeyoung in a way.

"Don't, you know the rules" i stepped forward, wanting to stop the spar since I couldn't bare the thought of watching him get hurt right in front of me only to have Inhyuk push me back. "What!? But- he-" I wanted to say he couldn't win. But knowing Taeyoung, he knows full well he can't. But he still wanted to spar. I bit my lip. "Sorry" I said, standing back and at attention again when Inhyuk determined it was safe for his hand to move from my chest. Seeing the immediate understanding in my eyes. Still, looking up at Taeyoung in a fighting stance. Do I have to watch him get hurt? I clenched my hands into fists, once again cursing the Awakened world for being such a harsh unfair place.

The beeping counted down.

Beep

Beep

Beep!

Sooae landed a hard kick against Taeyoung jaw, causing him to fly to the ground, hurt. I flinched hearing the sound of foot against flesh. Clenching my jaw as my eyes remained on the ground. Calming myself down. Taeyoungs basically my disciple. How could I not want to jump in? But then he got back up when Sooae seemed finished with him. Irking her to use her powers. It's going exactly as the Manwha again. Even though I had given him as many pointers as I could...he's still going to get beaten by her.

BANG! I flinched again. Looking up to see the spree like power rolling onto the ground before evaporating into nothing after hitting Taeyoung in the face again. I glanced at the girl, giving her quite the glare as she walked back to the bleachers. She too gave me a glare, knowing well I'm nothing compared to her. I clenched my jaw, watching the medical team take Taeyoungs passed out body away. As much as I wish to follow, it was discussed for teachers and teacher assistants to remain within the building unless the principal himself calls for us. "He'll be fine. He's an awakened one after all" I looked to my side to see Inhyuk giving a comforting smile my way. I nodded, looking back to the spar. Feeling a little better.

"Jookyung Kim or MIR and Gangwoo Choi of unaffiliated!" The beeping immediately started. I watched. Still feeling riled up by Taeyoungs spar as the last beep sounded. Only to sigh seeing the other red hair guy named Gangwoo simply standing there, staring off blankly. As the blue haired girl stared him down. Knowing well that she's mind controlling him and if I remember correctly, Gangwoo isn't experienced nor strong enough to free himself from it. Then he fell over. Leaving the other unaffiliated students shocked. Nervous. And scared.

"The winner is Jookyung Kim!!" They announced. The rest of the instructors sighed seeing the defeat. Unimpressed and most of all, disappointed with the outcome so far. Glancing at them. Only Inhyuk and Seongha showed worry for them as the others simply looked unbothered. I grimaced, glade I'm more tied to Inhyuk and Seongha compared to the others who would've given me a hard time as Kains fathers son. Although, seeing them, they know his father isn't someone to make an enemy out of. "How annoying" I said aloud, gaining the instructor's attention. They scoffed at me. Thinking of how easy I got it for me to just brush off a spar like these when in reality I'm calling them annoying. Awakened or not, I can't seem to comprehend the idea of getting hurt over and over again at all. Especially after having broken my bones once before, and never again.

"Next up! Hyeonga Park of Beakdu and Jihye Lee of the unaffiliated!" Two girls walked up into the center of the arena. Both not exactly pleased to see the other. "We've met before right?" The one from Beakdu asked as Jihye simply ignored her. One amused and the other annoyed. Then, the beeping started. Once the last was heard, Jihye immediately began her attack only to have the Beakdu girl dodge in seconds. Shocked, Jihye adjusted her attack again just to have it dodged again. "You think that'll work on me!?" Hyeonga yelled, punching Jihye in the stomach. Watching her fall to the ground on her knees then mocking her for simply succumbing to one punch. Just to see the girl on her knees smirk. "You're the idiot! Did you really think I'd make a move that obvious" my brows raised, impressed by Jihye at that moment. She was quite the character, someone I didn't have chemistry with but I knew she's a smart girl. She knew she didn't have the upper hand thus made a situation where she could have a better advantage.

Jihye trapped Hyeonga in her bubble like power, lifting her up into the air as high as she could while cackling away, saying how she'll drop her from up there. But she tutted. "You can't do that with this lousy skill" she said. Confusing Jihye. "What?" She asked back, getting an ominous feeling. Then, my eyes examined Hyeonga using her ability, noticing Jihye obviously struggling to keep her in the air once Hyeongas feet touched the ground. Her eyes glaring daggers at Jihye. "You're too weak to hold me up" suddenly, Jihyes body slammed into the ground, her shocked expression trying to understand what exactly is happening. "Hard to breathe under the pressure, isn't it?" She placed her foot into Jihyes head, an annoying smirk on her face. My heart raced, suppressing any of my intrusive thoughts of rushing in and giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Honestly, Beakdu can go fuck themselv-

"I give up!" Jihye announced, truly wanting it to stop when the other only continued on with what they're doing. Lifting her foot up to stomp onto the fall end face.

"STOP!" Everyone turned, even Hyeonga, seeing Jiwoo staring at the match, worried about Jihye and the outcome. "Jihye gave up! So why are you trying to attack her!?" He questioned. I sighed. Knowing Jiwoo isn't used to this. Hell even I'm not used to this. I already felt sick knowing the next match won't be the same as the others. "And who gave you the right to step in? They're in the middle of a match. How dare you order them around" buttface Sucheon scoffed, crossing his arms as he addressed Jiwoos behavior. "Jihye said she gave up but her opponent is trying to attack her!" He stated obviously. In normal circumstances, she would've been allowed to quit. But, the awakened ones are far from normal, sadly. "So what? Who are you to step in? Didn't you know that you're not allowed to interfere with a match no matter what?" Sucheon asked judgmentally. Side eying the poor kid who was never told such a thing until now. Especially since he's a pure child with a heart of gold. "This clearly shows why you unaffiliated kids are below us..." Sucheon said, making me grimace.

Suddenly the other students started to gossip more about Jiwoo being so clueless on the matter. I stepped up in order to set their sights on me instead as a target when I felt Inhyuks hand stop me again. "Will you please just-" I turned to him, about ready to tell him to just leave me alone when Giwook stepped up instead, walking over and bowing, apologizing since he didn't teach them about the rules. I clenched my jaw. For some reason, seeing Giwook bow to someone like that, irks me.

I sighed, stepping back. "Why does he do that to them?" I asked, turning to Inhyuk. "It's so they can learn" He simply responded, knowing I'm referring to him purposefully not telling the children about the rules. Still, looking a Giwook, I hated him apologizing. After a bit of exchanged words full of arrogance towards both Giwook and Jiwoo, they finally accepted to allow students to give up if they wanted.

"Whew-" I let out a sigh, clenching my hands as I crossed my arms. Wondering if I can handle watching someone get beaten like before. If I freak out just like when Jiwoo and Jisuk sparred, then it just means I havent healed the slightest. Glancing at Jiwoo, I knew I could handle watching him get hurt or bloodied the slightest. Since he resembles my hyung so much in certain aspects it's hard to see it. Especially after watching my own brother dying before my eyes. Then dying myself right after.

"Hyeonga Wins!" They announced. "Next! Inyong Ka of Baekdu and Jeongsu Lee of the unaffiliated!" The said students walked into the center. I gulped. "Is something wrong?" Inhyuk noticed my uneasiness. Staring at Jeongsu closely, eyes full of worry while glaring at Inyong, knowing well what I'm about to witness. "I'm fine. Just feeling a bit sick" I said, smiling lightly to assure Inhyuk I'm fine. Once he took my assurance and went back to observing the spar, I let out a shaky breath. I need to let it happen. I shouldn't interfere.

"How unlucky of you to meet me as your opponent. I'll go easy on you since we brought you here so don't be scared" of course, Inyong spoke first to Jeongsu. Basically taunting him. But looking at Jeongsu, he was busy thinking. Knowing their power is incomparable.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep!

The last beep went off and Jeongsu immediately used his power to run towards the Baekdu member. In a way to avoid their gravitational power. I flinched, watching as his opponent was unaffected by his strategy, appearing before him. An evil smirk on his stupid face as he glared down at Jeongsu. Going for an upper straight kick, aiming for Jeongsus chin as he blocked it. I gulped, watching him take blow after blow while doing his best to shield from the heavy hits and kicks. While Inyong spoke, Jeongsu saw the chance and took it, getting a punch in Inyong's face. This made my heart leap with both joy but fear. "Nice!" He yelled out happily. Only for his smile to drop seeing Inyong unscathed. "I was going to go easy on you...but you lost your chance" he spoke, making Jeongsu leap back, creating distance between the two. He was too late.

Inyong had captured Jeongsu in his gravitational field, forcing him down. "You punk" he said, noticing Jeongsu resisting before adding even more pressure to him already. Making him face plant into the ground. A second later. He lifted the bigger guy up into the air.

My mouth went agape, eyes wide as my body unconsciously stepped forward, earning the immediate glances of the other instructors. Seeing the absolute fear in Jeongsus face sent adrenaline throughout my body. To be honest, i don't know if it was adrenaline or my hyungs power surging through my body. All I know is that I'm about to do something stupid soon.

"Dont" this time, it wasn't Inhyuk who stopped me, it was Giwook. His scarred hand grasped my shirt from moving forward any more. "Wh-" I turned to ask him why when I heard the absolutely horrific sound of Jeongsus body crashing into the concrete below. I flinched, the flashbacks returning once again. The sound of Hyung fighting the lackeys. Mother. The main villain who killed us. Everything. But instead of that usual fear, the shaking wasn't because I was scared. Although there's no doubt I still felt terrified, I also felt angry. Very angry. How dare they- how dare he try to stop me?!

Then I continued to hear the crashes over and over.

Enough....ENOUGH! "STOP IT YOU DICK!" The words escaped my mouth before I could stop it. Shoving Giwooks' hand out of the way. "You mother fucking asshole-" I continued to say, marching my way into the arena not giving a damn at the instructors telling me to stop or I'll have consequences. "Humph, what's a lowly being like you going to-" Inyong turned my way, calmly and smugly walking my way as if I wasn't a threat. Needless to say, this only made my blood boil further. My eyes have caught the blurry sight of Jeongsus limp bloody body on the ground. That was it. I full sprinted towards Inyong, jumping up and trying to land a kick on him when he moved aside. "HAH! You're nothing to m-" BAM!

The room fell silent.

My leg made contact between his legs. He sucked in a breath, not expecting such a dirty way of fighting. His eyes glared at me, wanting to punch me with everything he had but if he laid a single finger on me, harsher consequences would be met. "Don't look at me with those filthy eyes of yours" I said, well, hissed at him when my foot kicked his groin again. I didn't stop it at 2 kicks, no. I did it repeatedly just as he repeatedly threw Jeongsu into the concrete ground. "ACK-" he shouted, feeling the kicks getting heavier and heavier by the second. Wondering where the hell this strength of mine was coming from. I was careful enough to make sure it wasn't noticeable enough to show I'm awakened but not too weak to where it didn't do any damage.

"Stop it Kain!!" Finally, Giwook grabbed ahold of me, pulling me away from the fallen man who was smug just awhile ago now grabbing his crotch with teary eyes. "Let go-" I demanded, stepping towards him to land even more harsher kicks when Giwook picked me up completely. "I SAID LET GO DAMMIT!! FUCK OFF!!!" I yelled, screamed practically as the other instructors went over to Inyong to check in his state. They didn't immediately subdue me because they knew Im an ordinary person who couldn't do anything in the first place but once they saw Inyong actually groaning then yelping in pain did they finally interfere. "YOU RUN TO HIM BUT ALLOWED JEONGSU TO BECOME AS INJURED AS HE IS!?! FUCKING COWARDS!!!" I screamed, not knowing why my temper suddenly skyrocketed the way it did.

My kicking and flailing in Giwooks arms didn't help at all. It was like some temper tantrum. Anger issues. I couldn't control my emotions like before. Even when I watched Jiwoo and Jisuk spar, i was able to leave. But now I'm... im acting like the Kain I've always heard about.

Once that thought ushered in my head, suddenly, my anger practically disappeared right then. My flailing and yelling and screaming ceased. Giwook held me up, noticing the random calmness before setting me down. My head spinning for another reason. "Holy shit-" I said to myself, rubbing my forehead.

I wanted to keep it from my thoughts for as long as I could but after having kicked Inyongs crotch repeatedly and showing no signs of wanting to stop, I can officially say, that was probably Kain. Sehyun would never do such a thing knowing it'd expose himself. Kain on the other hand is driven by his emotions and emotions alone. "I'm gonna be sick-" it was too late. When the others came marching up to scold me and hold me responsible for hurting their beloved affiliated awakened one, I threw up. Right on their shoes.

Like I gave a damn.

I just wanted to get Jeongsu to the infirmary asap.
__________________________________

A/n: oooooooo Kain is having obstacle after obstacle again~ what do y'all think? Is Kain and Sehyun merging together? Or do you think the real Kain is starting to come back? Or, what other thoughts? Either way, after hurting Baekdus affiliated student, Kain is fucked lol 💀👌 (he can't catch a break 😌)

Kain literally up until Jeongsu and Inyongs spar:

Kain after he realized he just kicked Inyongs di*k repeatedly and had a whole fit afterwards, acting like someone else:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 56.3K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...