CALM IN HIS STORM

By HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
♡[1]♡
♡[2]♡
♡[3]♡
♡[4]♡
♡[6]♡
♡[7]♡
♡[8]♡
♡[9]♡
♡[10]♡
♡[11]♡
♡[12]♡
♡[13]♡
Very important
♡[14]♡
♡[15]♡
♡[16]♡
♡[17]♡
♡[18]♡
♡[19]♡
♡[20]♡
♡[21]♡
♡[22]♡

♡[5]♡

2K 145 25
By HJwritesTK

1.8K words

"Stupid Tae. Can't you just shut your mouth. What was the need to call him dirty? Oh god! I hope I don't run into him again."

He walked to his class, still cursing himself for running his mouth unnecessarily. As soon as he entered the class, people started greeting him.

"Hi Tae."

"Hi Taehyung."

"Morning Taehyung."

Everyone was greeting him. It was the result of the over friendly conversations he had with them the previous day. It's only been a day and almost everyone from his class made him their friend.(maybe the other way around)

They were a little confused when they didn't get any reaction from Taehyung, who was still mumbling under his breath as he took his seat. He closed his eyes and started hitting his forehead on the table as if it'll erase the scene he had to witness.

/'who does it in a class? That's none of your business Tae. But why di--'/

"Is everything okay Taehyung? Are you okay?"

Taehyung looked up at Jin, the student who sits next to him and frowned in confusion.

"I mean... they were greeting you and you didn't reply."

"Hi guys. Sorry."

He went back to hitting his forehead on the bench until Jin put his hand on his forehead to stop him from hurting himself.

"Tell me what happened?"

Taehyung looked around the class cautiously and leaned closer to Jin to whisper in his ear.

"I've seen something I shouldn't have seen."

Jin frowned at his words not understanding what the other was trying to say.

"What did you see?"

"Tch. I've seen someone doing it. Not all the way but... yeah."

"Huh?"

"I saw them doing THAT."

" 'that' what?"

"THAT."

Taehyung winked at him discreetly trying to make him understand which only confused Jin more. But before he could question further, the professor walked in.

Ten minutes into the class, right when Taehyung was scribbling on his paper lost in thoughts, Jungkook entered the class, not caring about how he is interrupting the class.

"Mr. Jeon, since you didn't attend the university the first day, please introduce yourself to the class."

Jungkook rolled his, burying his hands in his pockets and spoke carelessly.

"I am Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung raised his head when the new student introduced himself. He widened his eyes when he recognized the man.

"Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t."

He chanted looking at his surroundings in panic, searching for something to not show himself to the intimidating man.

/'Under the table.'/

He mentally patted himself for coming up with a great idea and ducked his head to hide himself. In the process he hit head hardly on the table with a loud noise that grabbed everyone's attention including Jungkook's.

Jungkook frowned and looked at the man, immediately recognized him. Taehyung smiled sheepishly and apologized to the class.

"Sorry. Sorry everyone."

He widened his eyes yet again when his eyes met Jungkook, cursing his clumsiness. He started for few moments and immediately covered his face with a book.

Jungkook frowned at his actions and shook his head, turning to look at the professor.

"Can I go now?" He asked and left to take his seat not bothering to wait for the professors reply, who was very much used to Jungkook acting this way. He sat on the last seat, a row next to Taehyung's but two seats behind him.

They can clearly see each other diagonally. Taehyung looked at ceiling, cursing god about his luck.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jin whispered, trying to pull the book away from Taehyung's face, who was hiding behind it. He was holding it tight, not giving Jin a chance to snatch it from him.

"I told you already. It was him. I saw him doing 'that' in a classroom."

Jin frowned again but realized what Taehyung was talking about. He connected the dots. If Jungkook and 'that' was in the same sentence, then that 'that' must be sex or something disgusting like that.

"Oh..."

"Yes."

"Are you sure he saw you?"

"Yes. I mean... wait..."

He removed the book from his face, lost in thoughts. 

/'It was only a fraction of second that he saw me. And also, he was busy. So, he probably didn't see me. Huh...'/

He let out a sigh of relief and smiled looking at Jin. 

/'I don't think he will recognize me. Oh god. I am so stupid. I panicked for nothing.'/

Jin nodded with a smile and went back to listening to the lecture. On the other hand, Taehyung was running his mind, overthinking about the incident like he does every time.

He leaned back on his chair slowly and turned his head back to look at Jungkook who was busy looking at his phone. 

He narrowed his eyes, staring at him who suddenly raised his head to directly look at him, catching him off guard. 

Jungkook raised his left eyebrow and mouthed a 'what?'

Taehyung widened his eyes for nth time today and shook his head vigorsly, looking away in panic. He cursed himself hitting his forehead with his palm.

After few moments, he again looked at Jungkook slowly peeking behind Jin. To his bad luck, Jungkook was already looking at him. Like he was expecting the other to turn around and look at him.

Before he could look turn away, he saw Jungkook gesturing something. He narrowed his eyes to understand what he was saying but he couldn't see properly.

He took his bag and started searching for something. Jungkook frowned at his actions.

/'What is he up to now?'/

Taehyung took out his glasses and put them on. He looked at Jungkook and nodded his gesturing to continue what he was saying.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, biting on his lips with clenched jaws feeling irritated. He looked at Taehyung, more like glared at him who gulped feeling scared.

He made a gesture of zipping his lips followed by gestures of slitting his throat. Taehyung immediately looked away in fear, getting was Jungkook was trying to say.

He got the assignment. He needs to zip his mouth regarding what he saw that morning, or he'll kill him. Jungkook smirked satisfied with the reaction.

"Now he wouldn't dare to look at me."

He muttered under his breath and continued looking at his phone not noticing the fluffy haired man stealing glances at him, but out of fear this time.

/'Yup. Definitely recognized me.'/

Taehyung was the first one to rush out of the class, bumping into tables and other students but nothing could stop him. 

.

Taehyung stretched his body as his last class came to an end. He feels so tired even though he hardly listened to any of the classes.

"Bye. Bye Jin."

He waved at Jin and other friends with a wide smile on his face. He picked his back and walked down the hallways, lost in thoughts.

"I am glad that Junkoo and me share only one class."

He muttered under his breath, unknown to the fact that he actually shares 4 out of 5 classes with him but he didn't know the other skipped classes as usual.

"Oh. Sorry."

Taehyung said bowing when he bumped into someone. He looked up only to meet the same doe eyes that threatened him.

"You've got be fvcking kidding me..."

He heard Jungkook mutter under his breath while rolling his eyes. Taehyung wanted to run away, he wanted to scream with all the encounters with the man in a single day. He pouted and glared cutely looking upwards. His way of asking God, why he is doing this to him.

Taehyung imagined himself running away and Jungkook chasing him.

He shook his head getting out of his thoughts. He took a deep breath and smiled. It was the friendliest smile he could pull.

/'Act normal. Act normal.'/

"Haha... Hey Junkoo. You leaving?"

Jungkook looked at him and took a deep breath, rubbing his temples. He frowned when he felt the other hit his shoulder.

"Of course, you are leaving. Haha... Also about earlier... It's good that my memory is not that good. I don't even remember what happened in the morning. I am very good at keeping secrets too."

Taehyung winked trying so hard to get on the other's good side. Jungkook was about to say something before he interrupted.

"Pfft... It doesn't matter right. Because like I said--"

He pointed at his temple and laughed.

"Bad memory. Who are you? See? Haha... I know you are Junkoo. I was just kidding."

He took and deep breath, gulping his own saliva in fear and nervousness but didn't show it on his smiling face. 

"Anyways, you got the point right."

He gestured the same way Jungkook gestured about zipping his mouth and showed his thumb. He then gestured the slitting throat and showed an 'X'.

"Good that everything is sorted, huh. Okay then. Bye Junkoo. See you around. haha..."

/'Thank god, he didn't say anything.'/

He thought walking way. Just when he passed Jungkook, the other held his bag and pulled him back.

He widened his eyes, biting his lip in nervousness as Jungkook took step closer.

"Firstly, it's not Junkoo. It's Jungkook. Do you aways talk so much? It's annoying."

Taehyung involuntarily pouted at his words.

"Just remember I am watching you."

He said pointed his two fingers at his eyes followed by Taehyung's, who nodded like an obedient puppy.

"I assure you Junkoo--I mean Jungkook... you don't hav--"

His voice faded for Jungkook, when he saw a girl ass eyes behind Taehyung, swaying her hips. He slowly whistled eyeing her curves. Taehyung stopped talking confused at the sudden whistle.

"What?" Taehyung asked, blinking innocently. Jungkook groaned and looked at him in irritation for distracting him from beautiful sight.

"Just go."

"I will really just shut my mou--"

"Ya. Ya. Whatever. Just go before I change my mind."

He waved at him carelessly, fully focusing on the girl behind him. He was wondering if he already got down with her or not.

Taehyung eyed sparkled at his words. 

"Thank you Jungkook!!! Thank you. Thank you. Actually, I thought you are a bad man on top of being dirty, but you are a good man. Also, I didn't see you yesterday. Didn't you---"

Jungkook closed his eyes and shook his head in irritation, looking away.

"Do you want me to change my mind? You remember this right."

He looked at him and made actions of slitting his throat yet again and smirked in satisfaction when he saw the other's pale face.

"NO!! NO!! I am leaving. Thank you!!"

He bowed back-to-back and hurried towards the exit, looking back at Jungkook every now and then until he was fully out of sight.

"Crazy..."

Jungkook shook his head as he searched for the girl from earlier.

"Tch. This man ruined my mood for a good fvck two times in a day. Ugh..."

End of Chapter 5

💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 682 18
Alma Lefay Peregrine x female reader Alma Lefay peregrine the head mistress of a loop in wales is one day met with a mysterious Knock on the door lea...
7.7K 327 16
What if like Naira akshi also left home.Kaira are alive in this story and Aru is there daughter.But Akshu doesn't hates Naira but she left due to the...
79.7K 5.9K 48
Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends, a big company which he stand it on, his...
9.2K 384 11
Jeon Jungkook owns a village and thinks that he owns the world. But one fine day - he meets Kim Taehyung who changes his opinion with just one slap o...